What's Up Buttercup LLC Reviews

6 Reviews for What's Up Buttercup LLC

• Jessica

Jessica Kramer · Married on 05/02/2020

The most beautiful flowers

After moving our wedding date because of Covid, we found Melissa and I was so glad we did! Her flexibility was amazing and the flowers and centerpieces were the prettiest I have ever seen. They went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Stephanie · Married on 01/19/2019

Dream Come True

Melissa is the most talented florist and I am so glad to have hired her for my day! The second I arrived on my wedding day and saw what she had done, I knew the day was going to be amazing. She is so creative and executed the vision for the ceremony and reception space perfectly! Thank you so much Melissa!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Jami Hill · Married on 02/18/2017

Melissa is amazing!

Melissa was amazing to work with! From our first meeting to our wedding day, she was so warm and made you feel like you’ve known her your whole life. She is so talented and really made my vision come to life. We talked about our colors and what flowers I did and didn’t like and I left the rest up to her- she nailed it! She created a custom backdrop for us out of florals and sewing hoops to honor my grandmother that is no longer with us— that was so special to me. I highly recommend Melissa and What’s Up Buttercup for all your floral needs - you will not be disappointed!! ❤️

Sent on 03/25/2020

Matthew Hill · Married on 02/18/2017

The best florist around!

Melissa is the best! So creative and fun to work with. We first met Melissa in 2016 when we were planning our wedding and she was our wedding florist. Since then we have gotten Mothers Day flowers & flowers for friends from her. She’s always who we refer our friends to for their floral needs. You won’t be disappointed in Melissa and her team! Thankful for her creative vision and guidance to bring our wedding flowers to life.

Sent on 06/01/2020

Meghan · Married on 06/06/2015

Melissa is so creative and accommodating. She was very responsive with email and even though I couldn't meet with her in person before the wedding, she was great with sending pictures and going over the details as often as I wanted. All of the flowers at the church, the bouquets and at the reception were completely gorgeous. I had the absolute best experience working with What's Up Buttercup, LLC!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Kelly Becker · Married on 06/15/2019

3.0

Stunning Floral Arrangments

Melissa absolutely nailed our floral arrangements for our wedding! I was blown away at how perfectly she captured my vision and beautifully decorated the venue. She gave great advice and designed the perfect arrangements. She was also very conscious of our budget and was still able to give us everything I had pictured. Trust Melissa to bring your vision to life!

Sent on 07/29/2019