Whale Harbor Seafood Buffet Reviews

Whale Harbor Seafood Buffet 6
Whale Harbor Seafood Buffet 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/26/2019

Booked a tour with Jody for my
    wedding and fell in love from the ceremony area to the sandbar to the ballroom. Everything is beautiful, new and clean. Cant wait to have my wedding here!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • I

Ines · Married on 04/06/2018

My wedding at Whale Harbor far exceeded my dream/vision of the day. Linsey and her team did an amazing job, she made sure everything ran smoothly and everything was done as I had asked. I can't say enough about this place. The view for both the ceremony on the beach and from the beautiful banquet room is spectacular. My guests were so impressed with the room, the view and of course the food. The service was fantastic! It was a dream come true and I could not have done it without Linsey.

If you are looking for the most amazing location in Islamorada for a wedding this is it! And it truly is the most reasonably priced for the area! Wedding will look like a million bucks without spending it!

Thank you for a perfect day!
    Mr. and Mrs. Sanders

Whale Harbor Seafood Buffet 12
    Whale Harbor Seafood Buffet 13
    Whale Harbor Seafood Buffet 14

Jasmin · Married on 03/17/2018

I came for a site tour and met Linsey and saw the Venue. I’m in love with it. It is so nice to find a place that really cares about my budget and is working with me. She also told me that her goal is to stay the most affordable place in the keys. The venue is inside and brand new and super pretty. I love the rustic look it gives. The beach area is super nice also. I’m looking forward to having my wedding there and highly recommend everyone to check it out.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Whale Harbor Seafood Buffet's reply:

Hi Jasmin, Thank you so much for choosing us to host your wedding. I really look forward to making a memory that will last forever.

Jenna · Married on 02/23/2018

This is a beautiful venue. I came and saw it with my maid of honor and we were blown away. The view from inside and upstairs was just amazing. Everything is brand new. The prices were very affordable compared to the other 4 properties we had looked at. I will be going back with my fiancé next week and I really would love to book this venue.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Daily · Married on 08/11/2017

My husband and I loved this venue, we told Linsey what we had in mind and she made it happen for us, couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony. We're very greatful for the great service and attention she delivered. Also very affordable and reasonable prices. I defenetly recommend this beautiful place to anyone looking for a wedding venue!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Susie · Married on 07/29/2017

Linsey, Event Director,
    went above and beyond her duties. She helped us before during and after our wedding. We are so grateful to the Whale Harbor their management staff, their service, New Chef, with amazing food. Everyone of our guests were very pleased.

Thank you Linsey & Jody for helping us through.

John & Susie 7/29/2017

Sent on 08/09/2017

Cristina · Married on 11/12/2016

I could not have asked for a more beautiful setting. This place is a jewel that once it is found you will have to wait years to book. Linsey was amazing her eye for details could not have been any better and thanks to her my wedding could not have been any more smooth. She was available for every little question I had and even to settle my last minute jitters. Thank you so much for making my dream a reality.

Cristy

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/19/2019

3.0

Mike and Jeff are great!

Beautiful venue, fantastic food, excellent wait staff. Jeff and Mike were extremely attentive, helpful, professional, and detail oriented. If they are your contacts, you are definitely in good hands. I just wish they were around from the very beginning of the planning process. My husband and I went through 2 event coordinators (and we were not told about the changes) before meeting with Jeff about a month before our wedding.

At the end of the day, I loved every second of the wedding day and that's all thanks to Mike and Jeff!

Sent on 02/23/2019