5 Reviews for Whale Harbor Events

Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
5 Whale Harbor Events Reviews

I came for a site tour and met Linsey and saw the Venue. I’m in love with it. It is so nice to find a place that really cares about my budget and is working with me. She also told me that her goal is to stay the most affordable place in the keys. The venue is inside and brand new and super pretty. I love the rustic look it gives. The beach area is super nice also. I’m looking forward to having my wedding there and highly recommend everyone to check it out.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jasmin, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful venue. I came and saw it with my maid of honor and we were blown away. The view from inside and upstairs was just amazing. Everything is brand new. The prices were very affordable compared to the other 4 properties we had looked at. I will be going back with my fiancé next week and I really would love to book this venue.

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, All Inclusive Packages, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I loved this venue, we told Linsey what we had in mind and she made it happen for us, couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony. We're very greatful for the great service and attention she delivered. Also very affordable and reasonable prices. I defenetly recommend this beautiful place to anyone looking for a wedding venue!!

Profile Picture Daily, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Linsey, Event Director,
went above and beyond her duties. She helped us before during and after our wedding. We are so grateful to the Whale Harbor their management staff, their service, New Chef, with amazing food. Everyone of our guests were very pleased.

Thank you Linsey & Jody for helping us through.

John & Susie 7/29/2017