14 Reviews for WGF Events, LLC

Uncovered Outdoor (4)
Indoor (2)
Parking (2)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Although it rainined all day and it forced us inside, we still had a beautiful wedding. Anthony was great and like one of the family. It wa so nice to be able to get in the day before and the day after so you could actually enjoy the wedding day.

Photos
Profile Picture Dee , 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We searched high and low before I stumbled across Wild Goose Farm. Most venues didn't seem to offer enough time for everything, but with Wild Goose Farm, they offered three complete days. Not to mention, the venue is breathtaking. As soon as we went to visit, we knew it was our place. We couldn't picture it anywhere else. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue was. Carolyn and Anthony were a completely joy to work with and were so understanding and accommodating. Look no further, this is your venue. It's the perfect place to get married!

Profile Picture Erin , 6/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

Our day was AMAZING, Carolyn was extremely helpful through email & phone calls and Anthony who works on site WAS just simply AMAZING and helped with ANYTHING we needed every one who met him the day of the wedding just loved him.

We are so thankful we chose WGF for our special day.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at Wild Goose Farm on October 28 2017. The venue is truly beautiful. Our wedding was so much better than anything I could have imaged. We were fortunate enough to enjoy one of the last warm fall days. We had our ceremony outside, facing the pond and our reception in the barn. There are so many options to choose from with this venue. I highly recommend Wild Goose Farm for anyone looking for a venue with rustic charm! Carolyn is a wonderful owner, despite being in California, she is very involved and helpful. Anthony is awesome too! He was more than willing to go out of his way to help with anything we needed or answer any questions we had leading up to the big day. Our guests as well as vendors raved about this venue with its natural beauty and historic feel. My husband and I are already planning to return to the venue in the future for anniversary photos!

Profile Picture Kellie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at WGF on October 21st and it was all I have ever dreamed of and more. Carolyn is a fantastic owner and Anthony is great on the ground helping with questions and doing whatever we needed. I cant say enough good about this venue, I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Our wedding at WGF was October 7th, 2017. We can not rave enough about this venue and the people that helped make our day extra special! Both Carolyn and Anthony went above and beyond by accommodating every little request we had, making the wedding planning much easier for us! Everything about this venue was amazing, from the drive up the long, tree-lined driveway, to the gorgeous ballroom in the mansion, the beautiful ceremony by the pond, and the reception in the spacious barn! We were fortunate enough to have gorgeous weather on the day of our wedding, but honestly, had the weather not been perfect, this was a great venue for a 'plan B' ceremony. The barn is large enough to accommodate all guests comfortably, leaving plenty of space to dance! Our only wish that was not fulfilled what that we weren't allowed to stay permanently haha :) If we could do it all over again, we would! I highly recommend having your special day at the WGF, there's just no other venue that has customer service like this one, believe me, I would know since I looked at 20+ venues before choosing this one.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was absolutely wonderful!! We all had a great time and Anthony, as always, was a major help during the wedding preparations! Thank you for everything! I definitely recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently was the event planner for a wedding held at the Wild Goose Barn. I can't even explain the beauty of this farm. The natural landscape and the historical detail of the home added such an amazing background for the event. Not to mention the breathtaking back drop for the wedding photos. The service provided was impeccable. Planning a wedding can be at times overwhelming and Tony went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. Everyone who attended the wedding raved about the facility. If I wasn't already married to the man of my dreams. I would do it all over again just to experience our special day @ such a special place.

Profile Picture Tina, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Wheelchair Access

We had our wedding here this past August. It was truly an amazing venue that made our day incredible. We could not have been more pleased with Carolyn and Anthony. It was a very special day at a beautiful venue.

Profile Picture Shawn, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married this past weekend at Wild Goose Farm. We were drawn in by the gorgeous venue and the opportunity to have the venue Friday-Sunday. As a DIY bride it was a blessing to have the venue for this amount of time to truly get everything prepared for our big day. Having Sunday allowed my family ample time go clean up without having to feel rushed following the event. Due to the weather our outside ceremony had to be adjusted for inside and it worked out perfectly! We were able to create a smooth running, beautiful and intimate feeling ceremony within the barn even with 175 guests. The new restrooms are beautiful and fantastic for guests. The new warming kitchen was very nicely done and great for our caterers. While the bridal suite and groomsmen suites were not complete in time for our wedding we were able to use the mansion which provided a beautiful backdrop for photos. Anthony was FANTASTIC to work with, he was helpful, personable, funny and respectful of our space while also being there any time we needed him. Carolyn was professional and organized, she was very quick with responses. We loved our experience at Wild Goose and the memories of our special day will last a lifetime! We highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Shae, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Wild Goose on 10/29/16 and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. The barn was amazing and the landscape and scenery really impressed our guests. The grounds were well kept and the service personnel were very helpful and pleasant to work with. Highly recommend booking your event at Wild Goose. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue for the most amazing pictures!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great communication! The venue was beautiful!

Profile Picture M, 6/17/17, 1 Review