WFPHD Weddings Reviews

3 | Clearlake, CA

3 Reviews for WFPHD Weddings

• Jaime

Jaime · Married on 06/28/2018

Stop looking-- this is your videographer!! AH-MAZING!!

Will is insanely talented! He truly captured all the happiness, love, and emotion from our wedding day. I love his attention to detail. From facial expressions, to the words that were said, even down to capturing the flowers and decor... just so incredibly special. Watching our video makes me feel everything from our wedding all over again in the best way!! He was so chill and easy to work with too! All around a super nice dude. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Andrew · Married on 09/24/2016

Will is amazing! He is incredibly professional, a great communicator, and he has a keen eye and editing style. We loved every minute of working with him. He was incredibly flexible and generous with his time. When we showed the video he created to our friends and family, so many people remarked on how they cried because it was so touching, and it brought them right back to the moment. We will truly treasure his video for the rest of our lives. You will love working with Will!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Will provided cinematography services at our recent Farm Wedding in May. I found him on Thumbtack only 2 weeks before the wedding and I can honestly say that he was one of my favorite vendors to work with! You can tell that Will is very passionate about what he does and it definitely shows in his work. From our initial phone conversation, to the day of the wedding, he was so easy to talk to! He has great ideas and really listens to what you are saying. He also worked seamlessly with our wedding photographer, which is definitely important. He shared a "Coming Soon" clip just a couple of days after the wedding and we were already blown away! We showed the clip to some of our family and friends and they loved it! In the overwhelming world of wedding vendors, I can whole-heartedly tell you that you will not regret hiring WFPHD for your videography needs!

Sent on 06/22/2016