WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service Reviews

103 | Austin, TX

103 Reviews for WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service

1 User photo

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2014

WeTendBar was a pleasure to work with! They answered all my many questions and were easy to work with via email. We had them serve all the drinks at our wedding as well as having them make the margaritas and sangria. Both drinks they made turned out great and I highly recommend using them for this service. This seems like a rare offering. They were very friendly and efficient at the wedding too. Great prices too! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Sarah A. · Married on 08/30/2014

Verinda and Greg were AMAZING-not only did we enjoy having them as a vendor, but our friends and family LOVED them and are continuing to rave about them, they were professional yet very fun and they interacted with our guests and provided fast service. I would definitely recommend them and if I ever have another event that requires bartenders, I will call them!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Kat · Married on 07/26/2014

I was so so happy with the service we received from We Tend Bar for our wedding! The watermelon margaritas were unbelievable! The bartenders were delightful. Thank you We Tend Bar!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Sinead · event on: 07/26/2014

Verinda and her team did an amazing job bartending for my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary. Not only were they extremely pleasant to work with but they went above and beyond to help with anything needed. I would highly recommend WeTendBar for any of your future events!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Nell · Married on 07/19/2014

We were completely satisfied with the services they provided.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Mark · Married on 03/01/2014

I honestly cannot give Verinda and her team enough praise for how much they helped on our wedding day! Not only did they do a great job keeping our guests "well hydrated," they came up HUGE when our caterer decided to leave the event without cleaning, busing, or anything! Verinda stepped up no problem, and even stayed after the event had ended to help clean up the caterers mess, and put presents/boxes into cars. And she did not even mention a thing to my wife and I the whole time (we only found out the next day from our parents what had happened). She and her team just took the initiative, which I think is something you can't put a price on when it comes to having a great wedding day.

For those deciding on bartenders for their event (I know we called at least 4-5), I wouldn't even waste time researching/comparing and just go with WeTendBar. If it weren't for them, we probably would've spent the end of our night cleaning vs out with our friends/family.

Thanks Verinda!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Beth · Married on 10/14/2013

Verienda was a pleasure to work with on Sara's wedding. She arrived early and was very professional through out the event. A great vendor!

Sent on 11/01/2013

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thanks for the review Beth. Look forward to working with you again. You did an amazing job!

What can I say about "We Tend Bar"...they were flexible, very affordable, helpful, and professional. The bartender they provided for my wedding did an amazing job. Guests even commented on the quality of service. I will hire them again in the future, and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing bar tending services.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Allison · Married on 06/22/2013

Verinda with WeTendBar was the bartender at our wedding reception, and she did a wonderful job! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional and friendly bartender. Thanks so much Verinda for making our reception perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Mary · Married on 06/15/2013

Very professional, The margaritas and Sangria were excellent. We had a lot of compliments during and after the wedding reception. Verinda was so wonderful to even help with cutting the cake!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2013

The staff was extremely professional, friendly, and followed through with everything they promised. The staff was very helpful and went above and beyond my expectations. They even bussed tables after guests were finished eating. Everyone was able to relax and enjoy the reception because of them. I highly recommend this group for any function!

Sent on 10/28/2013

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kinds words. It is much appreciated. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Here's wishing y'all Happily Ever After!

Rocky · Married on 06/08/2013

WeTendBar was contracted to serve the alcohol at the wedding. They went above and beyond, even helping clean tables after the meal. I would have no problem recommending this contractor to anyone.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2013

We hired Greg and Verinda from We Tend Bar for our wedding and couldn't have been more thrilled with them. Greg was the lone bartender serving 150 adult guests at my wedding. We were on a budget so he agreed to do this solo since we were only serving beer, wine and sangria, which was very kind of him. Greg is kind, cool and all the guests loved him.

I hired Verinda to do table service-- everything from cake cutting to cleaning. She was a hard-working pro and kindly agreed to an extra hour when it turned out that we needed more help. She was so detail-oriented that she even made my caterer start packing up the leftovers in tupperwear rather than taking them home... she had our back! I do not exaggerate when I saw that the whole DIY event at the self-service venue I chose would have been a messy disaster without her. Thank you, Verinda.

In email correspondence, they were prompt, friendly and professional, and I actually felt like we were making friends before we ever met. In person they were even better, everything we could hope for at bargain prices.

In addition to serving and cleaning, they made us 12 batches of homemade DELICOIUS sangria which the guests slurped down happily. For a small fee, they also provided the ice and coolers, which really helped us out.

We loved them so much that we tipped them $100 when the night was through and we wish were were richer so we could have tipped them more.

I can not recommend them highly enough. They are the perfect tag-team, if you need two bartenders or a bartender-server combination. Love them!

Sent on 05/23/2013

WeTendBar was AWESOME! They were so easy and friendly to work with, and took care of everything for us for our wedding. Greg was a fabulous bartender! We (and our guests) loved having them as part of our big day!

Sent on 03/21/2013
  • User2853367 · event on: 12/08/2012

We have used Verinda for a couple of years now and plan on continuing using her. We highly recommend her - she is very professional, dependable and friendly.

Sent on 12/10/2012

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

It was a pleasure working your company for the employee holiday party once again this year! They are always a blast! Happy Holidays!

We hired We Tend Bar just by doing an Internet search. Verinda was very helpful when I had questions. Our bartender was on time and did great servicing our large group. We ordered a batch of their homemade margaritas and they were great. I would use We Tend Bar again if needed.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Sara · Married on 12/01/2012

WeTendBar was wonderful to work with! They were very helpful and answered all my questions, even the crazy ones! They are easy to work with and professional. They were the bartenders for my wedding, but I've also worked with them when I worked at a wedding venue, and they were professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2012

I cannot say enough about the great service provided by WeTendBar. From the start both Verinda and Greg were VERY responsive and extremely helpful. Here are a few of the things they did to provide great service....
    -Responded to all of my email, calls, and inquiries within 24 hours
    -met us and provided drink samples of the mixed drinks they can make batches of(We went with the Margaritas and they were a huge hit!)
    -recommended amounts of liqour, beer, wine to purchase for the reception(all of the online calculators seemed very generic to me)
    -provided tubs to hold drinks at no extra fee(as they would say "just something we do for our customers")
    -brought and stored all of the ice needed for drinks, for a VERY reasonable fee.
    -took care of our guests and had a professional appearance.

They really are the true meaning of Texas hospitality and will do anything they can to make your day great.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone who has the luxury of choosing their own bartenders for their weddin/reception venue.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Candice · event on: 11/03/2012

Once again, WeTend Bar delivered satisfactory service! We have been using WeTend for four years. Its a relief knowing that everything is taken care of during a busy event. They always go above and beyond their services. Thanks again! See you next year!

Candice Havel
    Arts for Rural Texas
    Program Director

Sent on 11/07/2012
  • User2720162 · 2+ years ago

Verinda went above and beyond to all the beverages for our wedding. She was easy to work with and an excellent partner.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Anne · Married on 08/18/2012

I highly recommend WeTendBer! They are on our preferred vender list and are always our first choice.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Best bartenders!! They were the best vendors we hired for our wedding - perfect balance of cool & professional. They really took care of us and our guests.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Audrey · Married on 08/13/2011

Verinda was my primary contact and our bartender for the evening. She was absolutely fantastic! They go out of their way to help in whatever way they can. I highly recommend them for your bartending needs!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Jeremy · Married on 05/22/2011

Verinda, of WeTendBar, was absolutely amazing. Not only was she extremely patient with me through email during the planning, but she was flexible with what we'd like to serve, offered me tons of suggestions and on the day of the wedding she couldn't have done a better job. She was very professional and took care of pouring all of our toasts for us, she walked around asking if anyone needed anything and she was friendly as can be with all of us. Her Soulmate Sangria was a huge hit and the test tube shots she brought along were a ton of fun for everyone. I'd recommend WeTendBar to anyone hosting any event that wants that absolute best value out there. Verinda you were great and thank you very much again!

Sent on 06/03/2011
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 04/18/2011

Verinda kept in constant contact with me via email, answering all my little questions and even offering advice when I needed it. Greg was friendly and fun at the reception. All my friends were impressed, and I'm a bartender, as are lots of them, so this says a lot! I would definitely recommend We Tend Bar to anyone who's looking for a friendly, professional TABC certified bartender for their next funtion.

Sent on 05/05/2011