WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service Reviews

1 User photo

• Jane

Jane Elvig Mcfarren · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Excellent bar tender

Excellent communication from the beginning. On time, professional service, reasonable prices and peace of mind! Would recommend 100%

Sent on 12/01/2020

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your friends and family were awesome!! And the Whataburger at the end was perfect!! Thanks again.

S Teltschik · Married on 11/14/2020

Look no further!!

Look no further for a great bartending company for your next wedding or social event! Greg and his crew took care of our needs in a professional and efficient manner. Great margaritas! I would highly recommend We Tend Bar.

Sent on 11/29/2020

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to share this special day with all of your friends and family!!

Heather Cejka · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic!

Fantastic service, awesome workers, and provided an amazing atmosphere for our wedding!!

Sent on 10/18/2020

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We had a fantastic time with your family and friends!! Once again, Congratulations to you and Brady!!
  • Theresa

Theresa Avera · Married on 06/27/2020

Professional, Friendly & Fun!

We Tend Bar was hired to provide bar tending service for my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding. They were professional, fun, friendly and perfect for our event. They were easy to work with, flexible and offered us option to meet our wedding needs. I highly recommend We Tend Bar for any event that requires bar services. Thank you for everything, it was perfect!
    Theresa Avera, Mother of the Groom

• Lexi

Lexi · Married on 06/20/2020

highly recommend

WeTend was super accommodating and flexible with us throughout the entire planning process. They helped us where we needed help and provided excellent service during and after the wedding. The bartenders were super sweet and professional and there was never a line at the bar. Everything was cleaned up perfectly and all for a very fair price. Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2019

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure being apart of your special day. Your family and friends were a lot of fun. Your special day was beautiful. Best wishes!

Stephanie Lupercio · Married on 06/14/2020

Best service ever!!

We had Greg and his team bartend at our wedding and they did a phenomenal job, they are fun and professional. Wouldn't recommend anyone else in the whole world except WeTendBar! You won't be disappointed!

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Stephanie. It was a real pleasure to share your special day with you and Matthew. Thanks again!!

LeAnna Batts · Married on 05/24/2020

Verinda & Greg are the absolute best!

I have gone on and on and on since my wedding on how great Verinda & Greg were. Weddings can be so stressful, and now that it is over, I truly value the importance of picking the right vendors. From the time of the first communication to the "Last Call", their communication and energy assured me I was in good hands. The drinks were amazing. They were fun and so sweet. My guest raved about how awesome they were. Do yourself a favor and hire them. You WILL NOT regret it. I promise.

Verinda & Greg are the absolute best!

• Jazmin

Jazmin Leslie · Married on 04/10/2020

I sure do love these guys!

The owners Greg and Verinda are so so sweet and a joy to work with. Can't say enough wonderful things.

Sent on 01/24/2021

Cami Toro · Married on 03/08/2020

Fantastic!

Greg was AMAZING!!! He was super sweet and an awesome bartender. He responded to my e-mails immediately and was absolutely professional. He definitely hit it off with my guests and family. 100% would recommend!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Holly Schwadron · Married on 02/08/2020

So glad we went with WeTendBar!

I highly recommend WeTendBar! They were absolutely fantastic throughout the entire process. During wedding planning, they were very responsive and helpful over email (I had a lot of questions, as I've never hired a bartender before). For our wedding day, Greg was our bartender. He was an absolute delight in person --- friendly, outgoing, and resourceful (really everything you want in a bartender!). He also cut our wedding cake, which is definitely above and beyond!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful!

Very helpful prior to the wedding and did everything promised. So glad I hired them. Exceptional value.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Toshi

Toshi Miya · Married on 11/08/2019

Great value and extremely customer service focused

Could not be more pleased with the level of service we received from start to finish. Just needed registered bar tenders as we were providing everything else. And obviously being cost conscious for our wedding budget they were exactly what we needed! They even saved me the last of my couple's cocktail that I wanted knowing I was gonna be pulled in so many ways the day of. If we ever need this type of service again we'll absolutely use them.

Thank you for making our day go so smooth!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Dannica

Dannica Brewer · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect--You won't regret using We Tend Bar!

Communication with Greg upon booking was super easy and he helped me narrow down what we should pick up for the bar (I was clueless!). Shelley, our bartender, was so nice and personable and the lines were never long! The margaritas and sangria were delicious as well. If we ever need a bartender in the future we would definitely book with We Tend Bar again.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Shiraz

Shiraz Garden · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Bartending Team

Hi have been to several events where WeTendBar is taking care of all things drinks and more. They are an amazing team and not only are great on event-day but they are super helpful thinking through the planning details for a bar when the couple can BYOB their own alcohol. They have so much experience they are invaluable in making sure you have everything you need for a great night. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/11/2020
  • Teresa

Teresa K. · Married on 04/05/2019

Responsiveness was amazing!

Greg and Verinda were great. Greg was the one who was at our Wedding; however anytime I needed to contact them, they were both on it. I really appreciate that they were able to get the COI and TABC quickly when the venue dropped the request on me within the last 3 days. I would definitely recommend WeTendBar for anyone's event. I really didn't have to worry at all with them.

Sent on 05/15/2019

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a real pleasure getting to be a part of yours and Roberts special day!!

Kali Longoria · Married on 11/03/2018

Just amazing

We Tend Bar was absolutely amazing they went above and beyond for us! Even cut and served the cake so we didn't have to miss anything. Loved it.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Anna · Married on 09/29/2018

The WeTendBar team was absolutely amazing and such a fun addition to our wedding. They were friendly, affordable, professional, and made sure that my husband and I always had a drink. I highly recommend Greg and Verinda for your wedding events, you truly can't go wrong with the WeTendBar team!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Todd · Married on 06/30/2018

Greg and Verinda were great throughout the whole process of getting ready for our wedding day. The service on our wedding day was great and many people commented on how fast the bartenders kept the line moving. The pre-made margaritas mere great!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Rikki · Married on 06/02/2018

WeTendBar is amazing! We used WeTendBar for bartending, ice, and margartias for our wedding. Prior to our event the owners Verinda and Greg were the best. They were super responsive to our millions of questions and made sure we had everything we needed by helping us figure out booze, mixer, and cup quantities. My first interaction with Verinda at the wedding was asking her if we could setup a wedding party champagne toast in the getting ready room for after the ceremony and her reaction was "you're the bride- you get whatever you want" and that pretty much sums up their attitude the whole night. They made sure I always had a drink in my hand, mixed excellent drinks extremely efficiently, and were really fun and professional with our guests. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Their fresh margaritas were also incredible! Highly, highly recommend WeTendBar.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Dor · Married on 04/06/2018

Greg and Verinda at WeTendBar were amazing at our wedding! They were very punctual, responsive, and accommodating of our requests. I highly recommend their margaritas! Thank you, WeTendBar!

Sent on 04/17/2018

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. You and Jordan were a pleasure to work with and your friends and family were awesome!!! Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your special day!!! Best wishes

vicki · Married on 02/25/2018

Thanks for making Courtney and Will's day spectacular!!! I enjoyed finally meeting Greg in person!!! He was so engaging with everyone the entire night!! Our next event, we will definitely call on you again!!! I can't wait to meet you Verinda!!!
    I feel like I been knowing you forever!!! Thanks again for TOP NOTCH SERVICE!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/02/2018

WeTendBar and Greg were great. They were always quick to respond with their email and answered any questions or concerns we had, not to mention they were reasonably priced. Greg was an absolute pleasure to work with, we hired WeTendBar for our wedding reception and our guests were extremely pleased with the attentiveness and quality of the drinks that were served. Greg’s professionalism, politeness and overall fun and friendly personality was well received and I would highly recommend WeTendBar for any occasion.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Stefanie · Married on 12/01/2017

I can't say enough good things about this company! I threw a few curveballs and they just rolled with it. They always made me feel at ease and told me they would take care of everything. I was never worried about them as a vendor for our wedding. Guests loved them and thought they were fantastic! And as a bride, they made everything perfect. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any event! Margaritas and sangrias were also a hit! We love these guys!

Sent on 12/05/2017

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. It was truly a honor to be a part of y'all's special day. Best wishes to you & yours! -Greg & Verinda ❤️

Gabriella · Married on 09/08/2017

Verinda & Greg are amazing! So patient, kind and extremely helpful! Answered all my questions and went above and beyond with their services! I couldn't do it without them! They even had a refreshing drink waiting for us after the ceremony!!! I can't thank them enough for all their help with everything and especially that day with the bar! Our guests loved them, and specially loved the amazing margaritas! Highly recommend We Tend Bar!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Tristin · Married on 05/28/2017

Greg and Verinda were great! The batch of margaritas they made was DELICIOUS and they were so kind and added to the overall atmosphere of our wedding. They were very attentive and accommodating to my husband and me during the reception, always making sure we had a (full) drink in hand. They also helped us with handing out our koozie favors, and made sure people weren't getting more than one so we didn't run out :) Great quality service and easy people to work with!!

Sent on 06/04/2017