WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service Reviews

94 Reviews for WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service

• Lexi

Lexi · Getting married on 06/20/2020

highly recommend

WeTend was super accommodating and flexible with us throughout the entire planning process. They helped us where we needed help and provided excellent service during and after the wedding. The bartenders were super sweet and professional and there was never a line at the bar. Everything was cleaned up perfectly and all for a very fair price. Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2019

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure being apart of your special day. Your family and friends were a lot of fun. Your special day was beautiful. Best wishes!

Cami Toro · Married on 03/08/2020

Fantastic!

Greg was AMAZING!!! He was super sweet and an awesome bartender. He responded to my e-mails immediately and was absolutely professional. He definitely hit it off with my guests and family. 100% would recommend!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Holly Schwadron · Married on 02/08/2020

So glad we went with WeTendBar!

I highly recommend WeTendBar! They were absolutely fantastic throughout the entire process. During wedding planning, they were very responsive and helpful over email (I had a lot of questions, as I've never hired a bartender before). For our wedding day, Greg was our bartender. He was an absolute delight in person --- friendly, outgoing, and resourceful (really everything you want in a bartender!). He also cut our wedding cake, which is definitely above and beyond!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful!

Very helpful prior to the wedding and did everything promised. So glad I hired them. Exceptional value.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Toshi

Toshi Miya · Married on 11/08/2019

Great value and extremely customer service focused

Could not be more pleased with the level of service we received from start to finish. Just needed registered bar tenders as we were providing everything else. And obviously being cost conscious for our wedding budget they were exactly what we needed! They even saved me the last of my couple's cocktail that I wanted knowing I was gonna be pulled in so many ways the day of. If we ever need this type of service again we'll absolutely use them.

Thank you for making our day go so smooth!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Dannica

Dannica Brewer · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect--You won't regret using We Tend Bar!

Communication with Greg upon booking was super easy and he helped me narrow down what we should pick up for the bar (I was clueless!). Shelley, our bartender, was so nice and personable and the lines were never long! The margaritas and sangria were delicious as well. If we ever need a bartender in the future we would definitely book with We Tend Bar again.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa K. · Married on 04/05/2019

Responsiveness was amazing!

Greg and Verinda were great. Greg was the one who was at our Wedding; however anytime I needed to contact them, they were both on it. I really appreciate that they were able to get the COI and TABC quickly when the venue dropped the request on me within the last 3 days. I would definitely recommend WeTendBar for anyone's event. I really didn't have to worry at all with them.

Sent on 05/15/2019

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a real pleasure getting to be a part of yours and Roberts special day!!

Kali Longoria · Married on 11/03/2018

Just amazing

We Tend Bar was absolutely amazing they went above and beyond for us! Even cut and served the cake so we didn't have to miss anything. Loved it.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Anna · Married on 09/29/2018

The WeTendBar team was absolutely amazing and such a fun addition to our wedding. They were friendly, affordable, professional, and made sure that my husband and I always had a drink. I highly recommend Greg and Verinda for your wedding events, you truly can't go wrong with the WeTendBar team!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Todd · Married on 06/30/2018

Greg and Verinda were great throughout the whole process of getting ready for our wedding day. The service on our wedding day was great and many people commented on how fast the bartenders kept the line moving. The pre-made margaritas mere great!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Rikki · Married on 06/02/2018

WeTendBar is amazing! We used WeTendBar for bartending, ice, and margartias for our wedding. Prior to our event the owners Verinda and Greg were the best. They were super responsive to our millions of questions and made sure we had everything we needed by helping us figure out booze, mixer, and cup quantities. My first interaction with Verinda at the wedding was asking her if we could setup a wedding party champagne toast in the getting ready room for after the ceremony and her reaction was "you're the bride- you get whatever you want" and that pretty much sums up their attitude the whole night. They made sure I always had a drink in my hand, mixed excellent drinks extremely efficiently, and were really fun and professional with our guests. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Their fresh margaritas were also incredible! Highly, highly recommend WeTendBar.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Dor · Married on 04/06/2018

Greg and Verinda at WeTendBar were amazing at our wedding! They were very punctual, responsive, and accommodating of our requests. I highly recommend their margaritas! Thank you, WeTendBar!

Sent on 04/17/2018

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. You and Jordan were a pleasure to work with and your friends and family were awesome!!! Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your special day!!! Best wishes

vicki · Married on 02/25/2018

Thanks for making Courtney and Will's day spectacular!!! I enjoyed finally meeting Greg in person!!! He was so engaging with everyone the entire night!! Our next event, we will definitely call on you again!!! I can't wait to meet you Verinda!!!
    I feel like I been knowing you forever!!! Thanks again for TOP NOTCH SERVICE!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/02/2018

WeTendBar and Greg were great. They were always quick to respond with their email and answered any questions or concerns we had, not to mention they were reasonably priced. Greg was an absolute pleasure to work with, we hired WeTendBar for our wedding reception and our guests were extremely pleased with the attentiveness and quality of the drinks that were served. Greg’s professionalism, politeness and overall fun and friendly personality was well received and I would highly recommend WeTendBar for any occasion.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Stefanie · Married on 12/01/2017

I can't say enough good things about this company! I threw a few curveballs and they just rolled with it. They always made me feel at ease and told me they would take care of everything. I was never worried about them as a vendor for our wedding. Guests loved them and thought they were fantastic! And as a bride, they made everything perfect. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any event! Margaritas and sangrias were also a hit! We love these guys!

Sent on 12/05/2017

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. It was truly a honor to be a part of y'all's special day. Best wishes to you & yours! -Greg & Verinda ❤️

Gabriella · Married on 09/08/2017

Verinda & Greg are amazing! So patient, kind and extremely helpful! Answered all my questions and went above and beyond with their services! I couldn't do it without them! They even had a refreshing drink waiting for us after the ceremony!!! I can't thank them enough for all their help with everything and especially that day with the bar! Our guests loved them, and specially loved the amazing margaritas! Highly recommend We Tend Bar!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Tristin · Married on 05/28/2017

Greg and Verinda were great! The batch of margaritas they made was DELICIOUS and they were so kind and added to the overall atmosphere of our wedding. They were very attentive and accommodating to my husband and me during the reception, always making sure we had a (full) drink in hand. They also helped us with handing out our koozie favors, and made sure people weren't getting more than one so we didn't run out :) Great quality service and easy people to work with!!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

Our bartender backed out four days before the wedding. I contacted WeTendBar and they immediately! responded that they could help. They even agreed to the price that we had with our original bartender. The bartender was on time, respectful and was amazing!!!! I had ZERO complaints from any of my guests. On such an important day when the food was late, the security was late, the cake was destroyed in transit lol, the bartender was one time, and everything with WeTendBar went incredibly smooth. I also loved that we could pay ahead of time which meant one less thing to worry about the day of. Everyone in the area should use this company!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Erika · Married on 03/18/2017

Greg and Verinda were wonderful! They helped so much and Greg saved me money by suggesting brands that cost less and tasted great! When I was panicking because the guest count exploded for my daughters wedding, and I called to double the amount of Sangria, Verinda went through my order and assured me I had enough. Some vendors would have just taken my money.
    I ordered their white and red sangria, their orangeade, lemonade, and limeade, and their coffee bar. It was all a big hit. Greg picked up the beer and champagne at Specs and provided ice. And then he was the best, funny, sweet, professional bartender anyone could ask for!
    I would give more than five stars if I could!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Katie · Married on 01/28/2017

Greg with WeTendBar was a fabulous bartender for our wedding. He was professional, funny, accommodating and overall helped add to a wonderful day. We would definitely use them again!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Carly · Married on 11/19/2016

WeTendBar was so easy to work with and the bartenders were great! They basically handled everything with very little needed from me. They are very responsive and just a breeze to work with. If you need bartenders, this is the way to go!

Sent on 12/08/2016

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Carly, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for the kind words & for reviewing our services here on Wedding Wire.

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

Verinda and Greg were a joy to work with. They always responded to my emails in a very timely manner and with much courtesy. On the wedding day, they arrived right on time to ice down our beers/wine and champagne. They also made sure my champagne flute was always filled throughout the reception. Our guests also enjoyed talking with them throughout the night. I highly recommend We Tend Bar for weddings and special events. Thank you both so much for a great wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Carla · Married on 11/05/2016

I honestly can't say enough about this business! Verinda was a total pleasure to work with, she was very quick to respond to any questions that I had and made sure to explain everything. We used their bartending service, photobooth, coffee bar service and ordered their homemade margaritas (which were delicious!) .They were super friendly, and went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly on their end. I would definitely use them again and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants fantastic service at a great price!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Margie · Married on 10/28/2016

Greg and Verinda were great! Verinda was very helpful when we were setting things up and very accommodating, especially with getting us margarita and sangria samples for tasting! Greg was our bartender for that day and did a great job! They also provided the Margaritas and Sangria for the event and they were tasty and perfectly balanced! Everything ran very smoothly. I wish I had gotten them to do the keg pick up and drop-off, instead of the beer delivery place. I think it would have been much easier!

Sent on 11/12/2016

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thanks for your kind words and it was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you & yours!

Mora · Married on 09/25/2016

WeTendBar was great for our wedding reception, great value, very responsive and professional

Sent on 09/28/2016