WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service Reviews

85 | Austin, TX

85 Reviews for WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service

Kali Longoria · Married on 11/03/2018

Just amazing

We Tend Bar was absolutely amazing they went above and beyond for us! Even cut and served the cake so we didn't have to miss anything. Loved it.

Anna · Married on 09/29/2018

The WeTendBar team was absolutely amazing and such a fun addition to our wedding. They were friendly, affordable, professional, and made sure that my husband and I always had a drink. I highly recommend Greg and Verinda for your wedding events, you truly can't go wrong with the WeTendBar team!

Todd · Married on 06/30/2018

Greg and Verinda were great throughout the whole process of getting ready for our wedding day. The service on our wedding day was great and many people commented on how fast the bartenders kept the line moving. The pre-made margaritas mere great!

Rikki · Married on 06/02/2018

WeTendBar is amazing! We used WeTendBar for bartending, ice, and margartias for our wedding. Prior to our event the owners Verinda and Greg were the best. They were super responsive to our millions of questions and made sure we had everything we needed by helping us figure out booze, mixer, and cup quantities. My first interaction with Verinda at the wedding was asking her if we could setup a wedding party champagne toast in the getting ready room for after the ceremony and her reaction was "you're the bride- you get whatever you want" and that pretty much sums up their attitude the whole night. They made sure I always had a drink in my hand, mixed excellent drinks extremely efficiently, and were really fun and professional with our guests. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Their fresh margaritas were also incredible! Highly, highly recommend WeTendBar.

Dor · Married on 04/06/2018

Greg and Verinda at WeTendBar were amazing at our wedding! They were very punctual, responsive, and accommodating of our requests. I highly recommend their margaritas! Thank you, WeTendBar!

Sent on 04/17/2018

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. You and Jordan were a pleasure to work with and your friends and family were awesome!!! Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your special day!!! Best wishes

vicki · Married on 02/25/2018

Thanks for making Courtney and Will's day spectacular!!! I enjoyed finally meeting Greg in person!!! He was so engaging with everyone the entire night!! Our next event, we will definitely call on you again!!! I can't wait to meet you Verinda!!!
    I feel like I been knowing you forever!!! Thanks again for TOP NOTCH SERVICE!!!!

Amanda · Married on 01/02/2018

WeTendBar and Greg were great. They were always quick to respond with their email and answered any questions or concerns we had, not to mention they were reasonably priced. Greg was an absolute pleasure to work with, we hired WeTendBar for our wedding reception and our guests were extremely pleased with the attentiveness and quality of the drinks that were served. Greg’s professionalism, politeness and overall fun and friendly personality was well received and I would highly recommend WeTendBar for any occasion.

Stefanie · Married on 12/01/2017

I can't say enough good things about this company! I threw a few curveballs and they just rolled with it. They always made me feel at ease and told me they would take care of everything. I was never worried about them as a vendor for our wedding. Guests loved them and thought they were fantastic! And as a bride, they made everything perfect. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any event! Margaritas and sangrias were also a hit! We love these guys!

Sent on 12/05/2017

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words. It was truly a honor to be a part of y'all's special day. Best wishes to you & yours! -Greg & Verinda ❤️

Gabriella · Married on 09/08/2017

Verinda & Greg are amazing! So patient, kind and extremely helpful! Answered all my questions and went above and beyond with their services! I couldn't do it without them! They even had a refreshing drink waiting for us after the ceremony!!! I can't thank them enough for all their help with everything and especially that day with the bar! Our guests loved them, and specially loved the amazing margaritas! Highly recommend We Tend Bar!

Tristin · Married on 05/28/2017

Greg and Verinda were great! The batch of margaritas they made was DELICIOUS and they were so kind and added to the overall atmosphere of our wedding. They were very attentive and accommodating to my husband and me during the reception, always making sure we had a (full) drink in hand. They also helped us with handing out our koozie favors, and made sure people weren't getting more than one so we didn't run out :) Great quality service and easy people to work with!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

Our bartender backed out four days before the wedding. I contacted WeTendBar and they immediately! responded that they could help. They even agreed to the price that we had with our original bartender. The bartender was on time, respectful and was amazing!!!! I had ZERO complaints from any of my guests. On such an important day when the food was late, the security was late, the cake was destroyed in transit lol, the bartender was one time, and everything with WeTendBar went incredibly smooth. I also loved that we could pay ahead of time which meant one less thing to worry about the day of. Everyone in the area should use this company!!

Erika · Married on 03/18/2017

Greg and Verinda were wonderful! They helped so much and Greg saved me money by suggesting brands that cost less and tasted great! When I was panicking because the guest count exploded for my daughters wedding, and I called to double the amount of Sangria, Verinda went through my order and assured me I had enough. Some vendors would have just taken my money.
    I ordered their white and red sangria, their orangeade, lemonade, and limeade, and their coffee bar. It was all a big hit. Greg picked up the beer and champagne at Specs and provided ice. And then he was the best, funny, sweet, professional bartender anyone could ask for!
    I would give more than five stars if I could!

Katie · Married on 01/28/2017

Greg with WeTendBar was a fabulous bartender for our wedding. He was professional, funny, accommodating and overall helped add to a wonderful day. We would definitely use them again!

Carly · Married on 11/19/2016

WeTendBar was so easy to work with and the bartenders were great! They basically handled everything with very little needed from me. They are very responsive and just a breeze to work with. If you need bartenders, this is the way to go!

Sent on 12/08/2016

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Carly, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for the kind words & for reviewing our services here on Wedding Wire.

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

Verinda and Greg were a joy to work with. They always responded to my emails in a very timely manner and with much courtesy. On the wedding day, they arrived right on time to ice down our beers/wine and champagne. They also made sure my champagne flute was always filled throughout the reception. Our guests also enjoyed talking with them throughout the night. I highly recommend We Tend Bar for weddings and special events. Thank you both so much for a great wedding!

Carla · Married on 11/05/2016

I honestly can't say enough about this business! Verinda was a total pleasure to work with, she was very quick to respond to any questions that I had and made sure to explain everything. We used their bartending service, photobooth, coffee bar service and ordered their homemade margaritas (which were delicious!) .They were super friendly, and went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly on their end. I would definitely use them again and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants fantastic service at a great price!

Margie · Married on 10/28/2016

Greg and Verinda were great! Verinda was very helpful when we were setting things up and very accommodating, especially with getting us margarita and sangria samples for tasting! Greg was our bartender for that day and did a great job! They also provided the Margaritas and Sangria for the event and they were tasty and perfectly balanced! Everything ran very smoothly. I wish I had gotten them to do the keg pick up and drop-off, instead of the beer delivery place. I think it would have been much easier!

Sent on 11/12/2016

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thanks for your kind words and it was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you & yours!

Mora · Married on 09/25/2016

WeTendBar was great for our wedding reception, great value, very responsive and professional

DJ · Married on 07/03/2016

Hands down great people to work with. We had no worries the entire wedding day. I would highly recommend WeTendBar to anyone and will use them for any future events that we may have.

Sent on 07/11/2016

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Thanks for your kind review.

Bianca · Married on 07/02/2016

WeTendBar provides excellent bartending services. We hired WeTendBar for our wedding and I could not be happier with the service they provided. Verinda was such a pleasure to work with when setting up our services. She was there to answer any question we had. Greg and Shelly were our bartenders for the wedding and they were so friendly and accommodating to our guests. I would highly recommend WeTendBar for your event!

Bridget · Married on 06/11/2016

Verinda and Greg are amazing! I had a not so great experience with my venue who decided 2 weeks before my wedding to get their beer/wine license. They then tried to bully me and my fiance to go with their in house vendor and pay extreme prices. We had already contracted WeTendBar 6 months prior so I told Verinda what was going on. She is such a life saver and an angel. She responded to all my frantic phone calls immediately and all my daily stressed text messages. She was so sweet through it all and not only helped me handle the situation but involved herself by speaking directly to the manager of the venue to insure my day was perfect. And it was!!! Thanks to her and her awesome husband Greg who was the main bartender at my wedding. My guests loved him and his drink making abilities. There is no doubt in my mind to use WeTendBar again for any of my future functions. They are for sure the absolute best!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Hi Bridget & Paul-Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to become your angels & be there to help. You were such a beautiful bride. I'm glad you were able to enjoy your special day. Best wishes!

Skylar · Married on 03/26/2016

Verinda, Greg and her staff with WeTendBar were AMAZING! They made everything so easy for us, which is exactly what we needed with all of our planning and stress from the wedding. We made a bulk order through Spec's, they picked up our order and had everything prepared well ahead of the reception. We had both young and older people from the crowd come up to us and tell us about how nice and attentive their staff was. We also got several compliments on our Old Fashions despite only buying the ingredients for them - Verinda and her team made them very well! Not only did WeTendBar pick up our large order from Spec's, but we had quite a bit left over and they returned it on the Monday Spec's opened (our event was on Saturday night and Spec's is closed Sunday). I received a text and email with a copy of the receipt for the return and Verinda promptly mailed me the check back. What more could we have asked for from our bartenders? I honestly don't know - they were great and I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation, I know we will for our next event in the Austin area.

Sent on 03/29/2016

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service's reply:

Skylar & Dianne-It was truly a pleasure being apart of your special day. We truly strive to make the couples day as easy and as stress free as we have control of. God you were pleased with our services. May the two of you have a beautiful happily ever after. ❤️ All our best! -Verinda & Greg

DO NOT hesitate to book bar-tending services with Greg and Verinda at WeTendBar! They are extremely reasonably priced, professional, and a joy to work with. They were excellent communicators through the whole process and put us completely at ease. They made sure we and our guests had a wonderful time, and my groom and I were never without a drink in our hand because Verinda would come over with a new one for us when we got low (So we never had to get in line). They were great!

Kevin · Married on 10/10/2015

In this day and age of so many business over promising and under delivering, one never knows what they are getting into until the service is rendered. However - Greg & Verenda not only met, but they exceeded our expectations. There service was performed seamlessly, professionally and in a very friendly manner. I highly recommend "We Tend Bar".

Gwenda · Married on 09/18/2015

We Tend Bar was so easy to work with and have a good rate. We were able to provide our own beer, wine and just hired them to serve and provide yummy margaritas. They are reliable and everything went off without any worries. I will definitely use them again in the future.... Mom of the Groom ;)"