Westin River North Chicago Reviews

8 | Chicago, IL

8 Reviews for Westin River North Chicago

Shawn · Married on 05/13/2017

We had our wedding on May 13, 2017 and it really was our dream wedding. The location was great. The food was delicious. The room was beautiful. The weather was perfect and we were able to have our cocktail hour on the river walk, which guests love. It has been 6 weeks and we continue to get compliments on how great the food was. Katya was wonderful to work with every step of the way. She was very responsive and helped make our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Cathleen · Married on 04/25/2015

Camille is the best thing that happened to our wedding! She was so easy to work with, she was meticulous and made the day so special. It could not have been done without her. Whoever is reading this - she needs a BIG FAT RAISE! :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Tina · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I had a wonderful experience during our planning process with the Westin River North. Camille was very helpful, professional and always willing to find the best solution for us. We truly appreciate all of her help leading up to our wedding day and the day of. Thank you for the wonderful day and helping us put together a day we will never forget!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Paul · Married on 01/28/2007

Since my wife and I did not immediately go on our honeymoon, we stayed here the night of our wedding. It was so luxurious, relaxing and beautiful. We stayed in a suite, and we had complimentary champgne delivered to our room with chocolates. The heavenly bed was wonderful after such a long day.

Sent on 08/22/2007

The Westin and Elyse Moore was very accommodating. Our event coordinator changed halfway through our planning process, and they made that change flawless. Elyse went above and beyond to be available the days leading up to our wedding and on the wedding day itself, with setting things up and making sure our day was perfect.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Elyse and the Westin River North were amazing! We couldn't have been happier with our choice to have our wedding here. Elyse was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and was very accommodating to all of our requests. The room setup was perfect and the food was outstanding. I would recommend the venue and Elyse to anyone planning a wedding in Chicago.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kyle · Married on 06/25/2016

3.6
      3.0

We booked a wedding block at the Westin River North. There were a couple frustrating communications issues but we thought the value was excellent. Love the location right on the river and even the standard rooms are quite large. Our guests from out of town loved exploring the city from that spot, and we loved getting ready in the hotel. They'll make you pay to deliver or hand a note/package to your guests at check-in, which is annoying. The lobby is large so it serves as a great meeting place throughout the weekend with a large indoor/outdoor bar. We met with around 10 hotels and liked the Westin the best, and they were one of the most affordable! Really good value for wedding blocks, with no minimum requirement or additional fees.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Teresa · Married on 10/06/2001

3.6
      3.5
      3.5

I loved the room, we booked the Astor Ballroom which is located on the lower level and had cocktails in the foyer.
    We had nothing but complements about the entire wedding.
    The only problem we had was the site coordinator changed right after we signed the contract and wasn't always available.
    Luckily I had my own coordinator to badger them. The hotel itself is wonderful and accommodating to all my guests and wonderful to my wedding party. All I wanted was for my guests to have a great time and they did.

Sent on 07/22/2008