Westhills Manor Reviews

3 | Knoxville, MD

3 Reviews for Westhills Manor

Mindie Killmayer · Married on 10/14/2018

Venue chosen for my daughter’s wedding.

There aren’t enough stars for me to give an accurate rating. My daughter was able to have the wedding of her dreams because we chose Westhills Manor. The owners are incredible people who go above and beyond not just for the bride and groom but for their families as well. The wedding was perfect from start to finish with such attention to detail. Beautiful hand made bouquets and centerpieces, awesome DJ, incredible Manor view. The list goes on. We were treated like family and that made all the difference. Thank you from the bottom of my heart !!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Westhills Manor's reply:

Wonderful folks like you and Morgan are why we love hosting weddings!! Thank you so much for your continued support!

Morgan · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing Expirence

West hills gave me my dream wedding for an affordable price and made me feel like part of their family. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Westhills Manor's reply:

Thanks!! We had so much fun putting your event together! You 2 are an amazing couple! Come visit the Manor soon!
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Dream Wedding

Me and my now husband were engaged for over 2 years and then we randomly went to look at this venue and fell in love. Not only do Allie and Jeremy make it so much easier by making it a 1 stop shop, but they make you feel like family. We both loved how local everything is. They want to make it as cheap as possible to give you the wedding you want, but they do not cut corners in the process. I had more than 1 person think I spent more than I actually did.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Westhills Manor's reply:

Thank you Marisa! We loved every moment of your beautiful event. So glad we could make your dream wedding come true!