Westchester Marriott Reviews

9 Reviews for Westchester Marriott

• Tara

Tara · Married on 09/27/2019

Hotel Stay

Marriott was very accommodating for our wedding with providing a wedding block, handing out room bags we made, and providing a shuttle service. We appreciated the level of service and the cleanliness of the hotel for us and our guests.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2017

Susana was incredibly supportive throughout this past year in scheduling our Rehearsal Dinner and putting aside our room block for our guests for our Wedding. The food at our Rehearsal Dinner was awesome and everyone loved it and the hotel was wonderful in offering a free shuttle service to our wedding venue and back. I would highly recommend them for anyone's future Wedding needs!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2017

Used for: Hotel for self/guests; day before welcome dinner; day after wedding brunch; shuttle for wedding guests. Susana Lopez and her team did a wonderful job with our guests and connecting us with the Cooper’s Mill Restaurant for catered meals. The shuttle to the wedding went off without a hitch, we were able to drop off guest bags a week in advance, the hotel was clean and accomodated a variety of our guests needs (handicap accessible, connecting rooms, etc), and they provided us with a lovely gift congratulating us on our wedding. It was wonderful working with a communicative and professional team.

Sent on 09/14/2017

lydia · Married on 09/07/2013

My husband and I wanted our reception at a hotel so to make it easier on our many out-of-town guests. We chose the Westchester Marriott because in our opinion, it was the best value for a nice hotel and a professional staff. We were right. Jessie at the Westchester Marriott did a FANTASTIC job planning our wedding - she was extremely professional, reassuring, and detail-oriented. The whole staff did a great job in making our vision for our wedding a reality. I would recommend working with Jessie to any bride and groom.

Sent on 11/30/2013

Aisha · Married on 07/20/2013

We had the most beautiful wedding at the Westchester Marriott. The Maitre d Andre Hines was magnificent. We felt like it was so well coordinated and directed. Susana, our coordinator was so professional and thought of everything down to the aisle runner. My guests could not stop talking about the service and the ambiance. Everyone who worked on the Grant/Seabrook wedding was absolutely top notch. When I saw how the room was set up, it was magical, elegant and truly beautiful. We thank all the staff and the Westchester Marriott. Everyone was so pleasant to work with, even the front desk staff, the salon ladies and security. My guests loved the food, the ceremony and the receptions. Truly a magical day for us. Thank you all!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2011

If you're looking for a venue that has great food, great staff & is very acccomodating pre-event and during the event, then the Westchester Marriot is the place to go. Phenominal job. You can't go wrong.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Jill · Married on 06/18/2011

Used for: Hotel for self/guests; day after wedding brunch; shuttle for wedding guests

The attention to detail & excellent customer service that the Westchester Marriott displayed my "wedding weekend" was above and beyond any of my expectations. My initial event coordinator, Marie Franco was absolutely incredible & though she wasn't the only planner I dealt with, she stayed in contact right through the wedding, even seeing me off to the church. Susana Lopez, the other event coordinator I dealt with also couldn't have been nicer. She was such a sweetheart and was excellent at dealing with any issues I was having in a super prompt manner. Everyone from the front desk, to the bell hop, to the workers who happened to be walking by me in the lobby were wonderful & friendly.
    Even though I live so close, I might return to the Westchester Marriott for a stay sometime. Book your stay or plan your event there with ease & you'll be glad you did!!!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Dustin · Married on 09/02/2007

This is the hotel we selected to have our guests stay at and we had a lot of out of town guests. They were great and all my guests enjoyed their stay.

Sent on 10/03/2007

Joanna · Getting married on 07/23/2021

0.4
      0.5

WARNING/VANDALISM THEFT! If I could rate this hotel a Z.E.R.O/ NO STARS I would!!!!!! Worst experience of my life and on my birthday to top it off! I was one of 2 vehicles whom had all 4 wheels stolen off their vehicle. We were 6 hours from home and staying for a wedding. I was parked up front in handicap and Marriott claims they are not responsible for anything because they have signs up stating that. They also claim to not have any security cameras and only one patrolling vehicle which in my opinion wasn’t doing their one duty “patrolling” because they never saw anything. How such a popular hotel name with a 5 Star steakhouse attached to it (Ruth Chris)has such poor security measures is beyond me. Although the majority of the staff was kind there was Miss communication amongst management and changing shifts. Our room smellled horrible, Like bad stale chlorine if you could picture that and after speaking to the cleaning staff they said the whole floor was like that. We ordered a coffee through room service but had agreed to pick it up to avoid a $5 charge. When we went to pick it up the coffee they said they never received the order for coffee through the front desk who took the order. The indoor pool is under construction and nowhere on their website does it state that either. Overall I will never stay at another Marriott especially the Westchester Marriott and would advise anyone who wishes to keep their vehicles in the same condition they came to avoid staying there too. Not worth the headache and money out of pocket for damages.

Sent on 09/09/2018