Westchester Floral Decorators Reviews

Westchester Floral Decorators 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Ciaccio · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Flower Displays

Danny from Westchester Floral Design is a GENIUS. I told him how I would like the flowers to look for my wedding and he perfectly executed my vision! He is extremely talented and well versed on flowers and floral arrangements. I was nervous as I had no education on flowers or floral displays but he was so easy to work with and made the process a breeze. My husband and I got so many compliments on the flowers at our wedding! He made everything look incredible from the flower bouquets to the boutonnières to the table arrangements at the reception. It really brought the overall vibe of our reception to the next level. It looked so elegant thanks to Danny and the team at Westchester Floral Decorators.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Sorely · Married on 09/07/2019

They are amazing!

Danny is awesome. Everything was on time the day of the wedding. Thank you for the professionalism. One of the best vendors to work with on such a big day for us. Will recommend a trillion times!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Westchester Floral Decorators 8
    Westchester Floral Decorators 9
    Westchester Floral Decorators 10
    Westchester Floral Decorators 11
  • Shamasia

Shamasia · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful bouquets

I am not a flower person but working with Danny has turned me into a believer. He took me through a journey of what me flowers would look like and I cannot wait to see the actual product.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/26/2019

Beautiful and affordable flowers

Couldn't have asked for better people to work with during my wedding planning! Westchester Floral Inc. is definitely the best place to go if your planning to have beautiful flowers at your event. I worked with Danny and Angelo and they made this part of my wedding planning a piece of cake. In fact, what stood out the most was their willingness to help us save money while still having beautiful arrangements on the tables in the reception and at the ceremony. They were both very professional during the entire process, making us feel relaxed and cared about. They honestly felt like they were part of our family. Thank you so much Westchester Floral, my flowers looked absolutely amazing! I'm still getting compliments from the photos!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Eliza

Eliza · Married on 05/26/2019

Don't hesitate to book Westchester Floral!

I am so beyond happy I booked Westchester Floral for my wedding! Danny was so attentive to what I wanted and he's by far one of the funniest people I've ever met. He made me feel so comfortable and he went over every little detail in our appointments. He made my vision come to reality and he actually even gave me some side tips on other things I might need for the wedding. His brother Angelo was so helpful as well. They work together perfectly and I love their personalities. Danny was very honest and upfront about what things were going to cost and he actually went through all of the different flowers he thought I would love. The colors came out perfectly and the flowers lasted for days after. You can tell Danny & Angelo love what they do so thank you so much Westchester Floral!! Book them asap!!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Westchester Floral Decorators 12
  • Niki

Niki · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing! Would recommend

Westchester Floral was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone getting married. My flowers were beautiful and help up from 11 am - 1 am!!! Danny was responsive, helpful and easy to work with! Thank you for helping to make my wedding beautiful!Read Less

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Westchester Floral Decorators 13
  • Julia

Julia Pinzler · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Florist!

If you need a florist, do yourself a favor and look no further. Westchester Floral was amazing for our wedding last weekend! The flowers looked superb and the team is so easy to work with. I would recommend to anyone regardless of the occasion!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Westchester Floral Decorators 14
    Westchester Floral Decorators 15

Ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

I would highly recommend!

Westchester Floral was hands down the best to work with for our wedding. When we first went there and had a meeting with Danny we felt comfortable and welcome from the minute we sat down. They were accommodating, easy to work with and helped us find the perfect centerpieces, bridal bouquet and bouquets for my bridal party. Flowers were delivered on time and in perfect condition. They work hard and do an amazing job, I would recommend them! Thank you Danny, Angelo and team!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • salvatore

salvatore · Married on 10/14/2018

Gorgeous flowers for my special day!

I worked with Danny from Westchester Floral Decorator and he went above and beyond to make sure my day will be extra special with the beautiful table arrangements with my GORGEOUS bouquets. All we had to do is tell Danny what we were looking for and he and his staff totally delivered. I walked into my room and as soon as I saw my bouquets I cried. He had told me before everyone walks into the reception room make sure you go there and take it in just look at it and he was right. I walked into the reception room and the tables were amazing. Our love table was gorgeous with rose petals and the flowers that were put on the cake amazing. I can't say anything else. Key work will be AMAZING and STUNNING. If you are looking for a florist for your main event look no further. Westchester Floral Decorators must be your vendor for your flowers decoration needs. Thank you again Westcheser Floral Decorators for everything. Thank you Danny!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • terese

terese · Married on 09/14/2018

John was very helpful and made many suggestions. We are looking forward to working with him for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely the best place to get your flowers for your event. The minute we walked in, Danny stated that he wanted to tell our story with the floral decorations, and he went above and beyond to do it right. Our centerpieces were simple but stated so elegantly that people are constantly asking what flowers they were. Our ceremony flowers were beyond gorgeous. They were even able to accommodate my wife and I's request to put our bridal bouquets into lightsaber handles, and they came out amazing!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Westchester Floral Decorators 20
    Westchester Floral Decorators 21
  • I

Iris · Married on 07/03/2018

I am absolutely in love with the flowers at my wedding! After picking my venue, I had a vision of the decor I wanted to fit the venue. Even though I met with several florists, I knew I had to work with Angelo and Danny because they were so passionate about their work and gave me a great quote. They took care of everything…my bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony décor, sweetheart table, and centerpieces. When my guests walked into the venue, their breaths were taken away. The centerpieces I had asked for: tall vases with an arrangement of white flowers (roses, hydrangeas, baby’s breath) were absolutely exquisite with candle votives on the table. Our sweetheart table looked beautiful with candles and flowers. Flowers are a vital part of wedding décor and my husband and I, along with our guests absolutely loved it all. I definitely recommend Westchester Floral Decorators to take care of your wedding flowers. You’ll love working with Angelo, Danny, and their team!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Westchester Floral Decorators 22
    Westchester Floral Decorators 23
    Westchester Floral Decorators 24

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

One of the best decisions we made was booking Westchester Floral Decorators for our wedding. Danny and the whole team were the best to work with! Danny has a creative eye and made choosing the flowers so much fun. He took the time to explain every detail and was always willing to answer questions whether it be over email, or phone. The centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely beautiful. The team decorated the gazebo at the Surf Club exactly how I pictured it. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Jillian · Married on 05/19/2018

We had such a great experience with Danny and the team. Flowers wasn’t something we wanted to go overboard on. We essentially wanted the minimum and knowing the wedding industry we were worried that it would be hard to do that in New York but these guys were great. When we first met Danny for our consultation he took the time to get to know us and see what we liked and explained the difference between our options. He didn’t pressure us in anyway to buy more than we wanted. He showed us lots of photos to make sure we understood what he was saying. When we first met him we just went right into what we’d like and at the end Danny told us the price. We were pleasantly surprised that it was within our budget. The week of the wedding there was rain in the forecast and they were great about talking through how we’d handle our plan b option. We loved how everything turned out! I highly recommend Westchester Florals.

Sent on 06/14/2018

nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

ELEGANCE & CLASS!! Danny and his team did such an amazing job for our wedding. We wanted to keep our center pieces very elegant and simple since our venue was beautiful all within itself between the chandeliers, and marble floors. We decided to go with tall calla lilies and they could not be more perfect! When I walked into the reception hall I was floored at how beautiful they were. Our center pieces were full and the flowers were bright white! In the morning, out bouquets were delivered on time and looked amazing. My bouquet was a calla lily, ivory rose, white rose, and stephanotis combination. PERFECT is an understand. The girls had roses with some blue flowers that matched their dresses to the tee! The guys flowers for their jackets were firm and lasted all day until the wee hours of the morning. Or parents flowers as well. We cant thank you enough!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Mrs._S

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

Danny is so professional and down to earth I could talk to him all day. He is so knowledgeable about floral arrangements and makes suggestions with the bride in mind. I truly want to thank Danny and everyone at WFD for everything. My bouquets came out beautiful and my center pieces were better than I imagined.

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Westchester Floral Decorators 25

Jess · Married on 04/15/2018

My husband and I LOVED our flowers. Everyone at Westchester Floral was lovely. I wanted to incorporate items such as lanterns and mercury glass bud vases and we had no problem sources those ourselves and having Westchester Floral incorporate those into our design. They had great suggestions to add to our vision and everything was so beautiful day of. From the chuppah to the bouquets and centerpieces, it was exactly how we envisioned it would be.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Briana · Married on 12/01/2017

Spectacular! The floral arrangements for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! Danny took our visions and made them into the most beautiful realities. He and his team were so easy to work with and all of the experience he has truly shows. We were blown away walking into our ceremony! Everything was perfect! Our parents received so many complements - one guest in particular said the centerpieces were the most beautiful centerpieces she had ever seen at any event and they tied together the theme and colors of the wedding so perfectly! Great job!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Westchester Floral Decorators 26

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2017

Westchester Floral was so easy to work with! Danny was so professional and helped make our vision come to life. We absolutely loved our centerpieces, bouquets, church decor and etc. highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2017

Westchester Floral did an incredibly perfect job for my wedding. I got so many amazing compliments on my bouquet which was gorgeous and our Chuppah was truly one of a kind. They have always been prompt with their replies, wonderfully creative in their suggestions, on time on my wedding day, and we loved every tiny little thing they did. You will not regret choosing them for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Janine · Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome design and a pleasure to work with! The owner was great!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Love love loved the flowers for our wedding! Danny and his team did such a fabulous job on everything that we asked for. From the centerpieces to the bouquets everything was exactly as I pictured it. All in all they were so easy to work with and did such a lovely job, I couldn't have asked for any better for our wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Maelina · Married on 08/26/2017

Wow. Wow. Wow. Words do not do it justice. John Perko and his team were absolutely incredible. Aside from the fact that I knew so little about flowers going into this process and they taught me all I wanted to know, they portrayed my personality and sense of style to a T. They truly 'get' brides and know their stuff. As soon as I saw my centerpiece demo, which included jewel tones and KALE (yes!) I got emotional. I felt as though my best friend was giving me the gift of my dreams. My bouquet was everything I hoped for and more, as well as the bridesmaids' bouques and groomsmens' boutineers. The delivery was timely, friendly and flawless. John has the best sense of humor and expressed genuine excitement for my wedding. He's honest, tells it like it is and won't settle for anything less than YOUR creative happiness on your special day. Highly recommend. Thank you John, we love you!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Alana · Married on 07/14/2017

Westchester Floral went above and beyond with all of our floral arrangements. From the centerpieces, to the bouquet and boutonnieres, each and every piece was breathtaking! We received a ton of compliments on the centerpieces! We worked with John and he totally understood our vision from the very beginning. He was easy to contact and always there to answer any questions we had. We are so glad that we chose Westchester Floral! They did an amazing job and we would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Carmine · Married on 06/10/2017

Initially, I'll admit that I wasnt terribly excited to go pick out flowers with my fiancé. The centerpieces at all of the weddings we had recently attended looked the same to us - boring. We are not boring. Of note, we met with another local floral place before going with Westchester. Despite favorable online reviews, they basically tried to push the same boring flowers on us, lacked creativity, and insulted us with limited options given our budget. Not here! Our flowers were vibrant, fresh, popped, and really helped to make our pictures, venue, and wedding in general AMAZING! Working with John throughout was great. He is cool dude who really knows his stuff and did an incredible job helping interpret / bringing our vision to life. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 06/21/2017