Westchester Floral Decorators Reviews

Westchester Floral Decorators 5
Westchester Floral Decorators 6
Westchester Floral Decorators 7

Ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

I would highly recommend!

Westchester Floral was hands down the best to work with for our wedding. When we first went there and had a meeting with Danny we felt comfortable and welcome from the minute we sat down. They were accommodating, easy to work with and helped us find the perfect centerpieces, bridal bouquet and bouquets for my bridal party. Flowers were delivered on time and in perfect condition. They work hard and do an amazing job, I would recommend them! Thank you Danny, Angelo and team!

• salvatore

salvatore · Married on 10/14/2018

Gorgeous flowers for my special day!

I worked with Danny from Westchester Floral Decorator and he went above and beyond to make sure my day will be extra special with the beautiful table arrangements with my GORGEOUS bouquets. All we had to do is tell Danny what we were looking for and he and his staff totally delivered. I walked into my room and as soon as I saw my bouquets I cried. He had told me before everyone walks into the reception room make sure you go there and take it in just look at it and he was right. I walked into the reception room and the tables were amazing. Our love table was gorgeous with rose petals and the flowers that were put on the cake amazing. I can't say anything else. Key work will be AMAZING and STUNNING. If you are looking for a florist for your main event look no further. Westchester Floral Decorators must be your vendor for your flowers decoration needs. Thank you again Westcheser Floral Decorators for everything. Thank you Danny!

• terese

terese · Married on 09/14/2018

John was very helpful and made many suggestions. We are looking forward to working with him for my daughter's wedding.

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely the best place to get your flowers for your event. The minute we walked in, Danny stated that he wanted to tell our story with the floral decorations, and he went above and beyond to do it right. Our centerpieces were simple but stated so elegantly that people are constantly asking what flowers they were. Our ceremony flowers were beyond gorgeous. They were even able to accommodate my wife and I's request to put our bridal bouquets into lightsaber handles, and they came out amazing!

Westchester Floral Decorators 8
    Westchester Floral Decorators 9
    Westchester Floral Decorators 10
    Westchester Floral Decorators 11
    Westchester Floral Decorators 12
    Westchester Floral Decorators 13
  • I

Iris · Married on 07/03/2018

I am absolutely in love with the flowers at my wedding! After picking my venue, I had a vision of the decor I wanted to fit the venue. Even though I met with several florists, I knew I had to work with Angelo and Danny because they were so passionate about their work and gave me a great quote. They took care of everything…my bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony décor, sweetheart table, and centerpieces. When my guests walked into the venue, their breaths were taken away. The centerpieces I had asked for: tall vases with an arrangement of white flowers (roses, hydrangeas, baby’s breath) were absolutely exquisite with candle votives on the table. Our sweetheart table looked beautiful with candles and flowers. Flowers are a vital part of wedding décor and my husband and I, along with our guests absolutely loved it all. I definitely recommend Westchester Floral Decorators to take care of your wedding flowers. You’ll love working with Angelo, Danny, and their team!

Westchester Floral Decorators 14
    Westchester Floral Decorators 15
    Westchester Floral Decorators 16

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

One of the best decisions we made was booking Westchester Floral Decorators for our wedding. Danny and the whole team were the best to work with! Danny has a creative eye and made choosing the flowers so much fun. He took the time to explain every detail and was always willing to answer questions whether it be over email, or phone. The centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely beautiful. The team decorated the gazebo at the Surf Club exactly how I pictured it. Highly recommend!!

Jillian · Married on 05/19/2018

We had such a great experience with Danny and the team. Flowers wasn’t something we wanted to go overboard on. We essentially wanted the minimum and knowing the wedding industry we were worried that it would be hard to do that in New York but these guys were great. When we first met Danny for our consultation he took the time to get to know us and see what we liked and explained the difference between our options. He didn’t pressure us in anyway to buy more than we wanted. He showed us lots of photos to make sure we understood what he was saying. When we first met him we just went right into what we’d like and at the end Danny told us the price. We were pleasantly surprised that it was within our budget. The week of the wedding there was rain in the forecast and they were great about talking through how we’d handle our plan b option. We loved how everything turned out! I highly recommend Westchester Florals.

nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

ELEGANCE & CLASS!! Danny and his team did such an amazing job for our wedding. We wanted to keep our center pieces very elegant and simple since our venue was beautiful all within itself between the chandeliers, and marble floors. We decided to go with tall calla lilies and they could not be more perfect! When I walked into the reception hall I was floored at how beautiful they were. Our center pieces were full and the flowers were bright white! In the morning, out bouquets were delivered on time and looked amazing. My bouquet was a calla lily, ivory rose, white rose, and stephanotis combination. PERFECT is an understand. The girls had roses with some blue flowers that matched their dresses to the tee! The guys flowers for their jackets were firm and lasted all day until the wee hours of the morning. Or parents flowers as well. We cant thank you enough!!!!!!!!

• Mrs._S

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

Danny is so professional and down to earth I could talk to him all day. He is so knowledgeable about floral arrangements and makes suggestions with the bride in mind. I truly want to thank Danny and everyone at WFD for everything. My bouquets came out beautiful and my center pieces were better than I imagined.

Westchester Floral Decorators 17

Jess · Married on 04/15/2018

My husband and I LOVED our flowers. Everyone at Westchester Floral was lovely. I wanted to incorporate items such as lanterns and mercury glass bud vases and we had no problem sources those ourselves and having Westchester Floral incorporate those into our design. They had great suggestions to add to our vision and everything was so beautiful day of. From the chuppah to the bouquets and centerpieces, it was exactly how we envisioned it would be.

Briana · Married on 12/01/2017

Spectacular! The floral arrangements for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! Danny took our visions and made them into the most beautiful realities. He and his team were so easy to work with and all of the experience he has truly shows. We were blown away walking into our ceremony! Everything was perfect! Our parents received so many complements - one guest in particular said the centerpieces were the most beautiful centerpieces she had ever seen at any event and they tied together the theme and colors of the wedding so perfectly! Great job!

Westchester Floral Decorators 18

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2017

Westchester Floral was so easy to work with! Danny was so professional and helped make our vision come to life. We absolutely loved our centerpieces, bouquets, church decor and etc. highly recommend!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2017

Westchester Floral did an incredibly perfect job for my wedding. I got so many amazing compliments on my bouquet which was gorgeous and our Chuppah was truly one of a kind. They have always been prompt with their replies, wonderfully creative in their suggestions, on time on my wedding day, and we loved every tiny little thing they did. You will not regret choosing them for your wedding day!

Janine · Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome design and a pleasure to work with! The owner was great!

Sandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Love love loved the flowers for our wedding! Danny and his team did such a fabulous job on everything that we asked for. From the centerpieces to the bouquets everything was exactly as I pictured it. All in all they were so easy to work with and did such a lovely job, I couldn't have asked for any better for our wedding!

Maelina · Married on 08/26/2017

Wow. Wow. Wow. Words do not do it justice. John Perko and his team were absolutely incredible. Aside from the fact that I knew so little about flowers going into this process and they taught me all I wanted to know, they portrayed my personality and sense of style to a T. They truly 'get' brides and know their stuff. As soon as I saw my centerpiece demo, which included jewel tones and KALE (yes!) I got emotional. I felt as though my best friend was giving me the gift of my dreams. My bouquet was everything I hoped for and more, as well as the bridesmaids' bouques and groomsmens' boutineers. The delivery was timely, friendly and flawless. John has the best sense of humor and expressed genuine excitement for my wedding. He's honest, tells it like it is and won't settle for anything less than YOUR creative happiness on your special day. Highly recommend. Thank you John, we love you!

Alana · Married on 07/14/2017

Westchester Floral went above and beyond with all of our floral arrangements. From the centerpieces, to the bouquet and boutonnieres, each and every piece was breathtaking! We received a ton of compliments on the centerpieces! We worked with John and he totally understood our vision from the very beginning. He was easy to contact and always there to answer any questions we had. We are so glad that we chose Westchester Floral! They did an amazing job and we would highly recommend them!

Carmine · Married on 06/10/2017

Initially, I'll admit that I wasnt terribly excited to go pick out flowers with my fiancé. The centerpieces at all of the weddings we had recently attended looked the same to us - boring. We are not boring. Of note, we met with another local floral place before going with Westchester. Despite favorable online reviews, they basically tried to push the same boring flowers on us, lacked creativity, and insulted us with limited options given our budget. Not here! Our flowers were vibrant, fresh, popped, and really helped to make our pictures, venue, and wedding in general AMAZING! Working with John throughout was great. He is cool dude who really knows his stuff and did an incredible job helping interpret / bringing our vision to life. Highly, highly recommend.

Cristina · Married on 06/10/2017

I looked at a total of two floral places for my wedding and I knew immediately when I met John I wanted to work with him. The vibe was right and we got a long so well and you can tell he was good at his job. He knew exactly what I wanted. I met with the other florist after and knew right away that I wanted to work with John. We might with John several times with ideas changing and the last time we met, we completely changed our minds. He even took over designing my bouquets because I could not decide, which is essentially what I wanted him to do because I knew I could trust him. Our flowers came out absolutely amazing and better than I could have imagined. We received so many compliments on all of the flowers. I highly recommend John and he is a pleasure to work with! He nailed everything !!

Victoria · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I ordered flowers here for our wedding may 27th and may I say how beautiful everything was!!!!! All our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, EVERYTHING!!!! We were getting compliments all night and still!!! John was absolutely amazing to work with and he did a fantastic job with his masterpieces, answering all our questions, and also giving his feedback also!!! Chris was also wonderful to work with!!! Everyone was so kind,amazing, talented, and answered emails and phone calls quickly!!! I recommend them to everyone- even my parents used them for my shower and will use for my sisters shower, and now my sister will also be using for her wedding!!!! Thank you to all you guys!!!!

Daniela · Married on 05/13/2017

We used Westchester floral for our wedding on May 13th at the Surf Club on the sound. Our flowers were more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. Danny and his whole team are incredibly creative, talented and were so easy to work with. They told me they would tell our love story through flowers and no truer words have been spoken. From the flowers at our church, to the bouquets, center pieces and sweetheart table everything was perfectly coordinated. I would recommend Westchester Floral to anyone!

Daniela · Married on 04/23/2017

Danny did an amazing job. He was the sweetest both my mother in law and Fiancee thought he was great!
    Danny knew exactly what I wanted my love of mason jars the the color blue and simple, classic flowers. He blew my mind with my bridal bouquet I only showed him a picture of what I wanted only a 2 weeks before my wedding. On my wedding day I saw if for the first time and it was perfect, my mom is saving my wedding bouquet to preserve it. Chris wash a huge help as well with the amazing follow up. My cake was perfect too with the real flowers decorated from Danny. I can't wait to send Danny and Chris professional pictures of my flowers from my photographer. Beautiful flowers for a great quality and price!!!

• Daniela

Daniela · Married on 04/23/2017

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

We came across Westchester Floral at the suggestion of The Surf Club. Initially we worked with Artie, but then were put in the hands of the incredibly talented John. He worked tirelessly with us to execute our vision, especially with the centerpieces. We had some great laughs and conversation in the process. John got to know us, our style, and what we truly wanted out of our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, church pieces, bridesmaids bouquets, and the gorgeous flower girl crown-everything! It was just so perfect! John, Chris, Danny-thank you for making everything SO flawless!