Westchester Floral Decorators Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 07/09/2021

Best florist!

Working with Danny from Westchester Floral Decorators was the best decision I ever made. After meeting with Danny just one time I knew he was who I wanted to use as my florist. Danny far exceeded my expectations. We had to postpone our wedding a few times and every single time Danny was so sweet and understanding and worked with us to ensure we’d have the date we wanted available. I am so thankful that Danny was available for our final date because he did such an incredible job.

As soon as I walked into my venue on July 9, 2021 and saw the most incredible arrangements I wanted to cry. Danny also outdid himself with my bouquet and my bridal party’s bouquets. Danny was very detailed on how everything would look at our ceremony and reception but seeing everything in person was even more beautiful than he had described.

You will not regret saying yes to Westchester Floral Decorators. I will forever be grateful to Danny for bringing my vision to life.
    Catarina C. Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

Westchester Floral Decorators surpassed all of my expectations for flowers. I knew I wanted to walk into the ballroom and get my breath taken away, and that is exactly what they did. When I first met with Danny, I told him my budget. From start to finish, he provided us with such an amazing experience and product, all within our budget. The work is elegant and beautiful. My grandfather passed away year ago, and I knew I wanted to incorporate a piece of him into my bouquet. I gave Danny a handkerchief and a charm that he also carried on it. When I received my flowers the morning and saw my bouquet, I immediately started crying, he so beautifully included both pieces in my bouquet. When I walked into the church and reception, I couldn’t believe the beauty of our flowers. Danny told my vision and exceeded all my expectations. He made postponing our wedding and changing dates a breeze. He was always flexible with my needs and wants. I would 100% recommend them!! Their work really is worth every penny!!
  • Marie
    Marie M. Married on 03/20/2021

Absolutely Breathtaking!

Danny was an absolute pleasure to work with from our very first meeting. We admittedly procrastinated hiring a florist until only two months before our wedding because we were worried we would have to postpone due to the pandemic. To our pleasure, Danny was a true professional never making us feel that we were late to the process and, in fact, he got us very excited about our wedding. In the times of the pandemic, wedding planning looks and feels very different (only meeting most vendors over the phone, no menu or cake testing, etc.) – getting to meet Danny in person, we left feeling complete confidence in Danny and his ability to bring our vision to life, but we also unexpectedly left with a sense of excitement that everything was becoming very real and Danny was on our side! It meant a lot to us during a particularly stressful and uncertain time. On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect. The bouquet and boutonniere were delivered to our hotel while the centerpieces were delivered to the venue, all perfectly on time. Everything was truly breathtaking - whether it was an item we had shown Danny a particular picture of or something we just generally described without a picture, Danny delivered. We were truly speechless at the beauty he created for our wedding and cannot say thank you enough.
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 05/30/2020

Perfection

Danny is AMAZING!!! He is super easy to work with. We were so happy with how our floral arrangements turned out for our wedding last week. Everything was PERFECTION. He listened to us and gave us what we wanted plus more. I cried when I saw our reception room before guests arrived. Highly recommended.
    Cynde Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Flowers at my Daughter's Wedding!

Danny and Angelo were fabulous. Danny is so creative - he listened to my daughter and future son-in-law and created a magical place with his centerpieces. They were so beautiful that we could not leave them at the venue - we managed to get them into cars and buses and brought them back to the hotel to use the next day for brunch. He also designed a beautiful Chuppah for the kids to get married under. And of course, the bouquets were gorgeous, too. And - Danny and Angelo managed to stay within our budget while still having the flowers look like a million dollars! Thank you, Danny and Angelo! oxoxox
  • Y
    Yesenia Married on 11/09/2019

Great Florist

Me and my now wife worked with Danny and he was so easy to deal with. He really focused on what our vision was and also showed us where we can cut costs without cutting quality. Danny wasn't pushy and gave honest feedback whether it benefited his sale or not. The arraignments were spot on and every one loved it all. I would highly recommend.
    Sorely Married on 09/07/2019

They are amazing!

Danny is awesome. Everything was on time the day of the wedding. Thank you for the professionalism. One of the best vendors to work with on such a big day for us. Will recommend a trillion times!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Flower Displays

Danny from Westchester Floral Design is a GENIUS. I told him how I would like the flowers to look for my wedding and he perfectly executed my vision! He is extremely talented and well versed on flowers and floral arrangements. I was nervous as I had no education on flowers or floral displays but he was so easy to work with and made the process a breeze. My husband and I got so many compliments on the flowers at our wedding! He made everything look incredible from the flower bouquets to the boutonnières to the table arrangements at the reception. It really brought the overall vibe of our reception to the next level. It looked so elegant thanks to Danny and the team at Westchester Floral Decorators.
  • Shamasia
    Shamasia Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful bouquets

I am not a flower person but working with Danny has turned me into a believer. He took me through a journey of what me flowers would look like and I cannot wait to see the actual product.
    Stephanie Married on 07/26/2019

Beautiful and affordable flowers

Couldn't have asked for better people to work with during my wedding planning! Westchester Floral Inc. is definitely the best place to go if your planning to have beautiful flowers at your event. I worked with Danny and Angelo and they made this part of my wedding planning a piece of cake. In fact, what stood out the most was their willingness to help us save money while still having beautiful arrangements on the tables in the reception and at the ceremony. They were both very professional during the entire process, making us feel relaxed and cared about. They honestly felt like they were part of our family. Thank you so much Westchester Floral, my flowers looked absolutely amazing! I'm still getting compliments from the photos!
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Centerpieces

Amazing amazing amazing company with the nicest people! They really stay within your wishes and make the most beautiful centerpieces possible. Some of our centerpieces were used for the outdoor ceremony and they lasted the whole night and then some! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and even better than what I envisioned.
  • Eliza
    Eliza Married on 05/26/2019

Don't hesitate to book Westchester Floral!

I am so beyond happy I booked Westchester Floral for my wedding! Danny was so attentive to what I wanted and he's by far one of the funniest people I've ever met. He made me feel so comfortable and he went over every little detail in our appointments. He made my vision come to reality and he actually even gave me some side tips on other things I might need for the wedding. His brother Angelo was so helpful as well. They work together perfectly and I love their personalities. Danny was very honest and upfront about what things were going to cost and he actually went through all of the different flowers he thought I would love. The colors came out perfectly and the flowers lasted for days after. You can tell Danny & Angelo love what they do so thank you so much Westchester Floral!! Book them asap!!
  • Niki
    Niki Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing! Would recommend

Westchester Floral was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone getting married. My flowers were beautiful and help up from 11 am - 1 am!!! Danny was responsive, helpful and easy to work with! Thank you for helping to make my wedding beautiful!Read Less
  • Julia
    Julia P. Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Florist!

If you need a florist, do yourself a favor and look no further. Westchester Floral was amazing for our wedding last weekend! The flowers looked superb and the team is so easy to work with. I would recommend to anyone regardless of the occasion!
    Ashley Married on 12/08/2018

I would highly recommend!

Westchester Floral was hands down the best to work with for our wedding. When we first went there and had a meeting with Danny we felt comfortable and welcome from the minute we sat down. They were accommodating, easy to work with and helped us find the perfect centerpieces, bridal bouquet and bouquets for my bridal party. Flowers were delivered on time and in perfect condition. They work hard and do an amazing job, I would recommend them! Thank you Danny, Angelo and team!
  • salvatore
    Salvatore Married on 10/14/2018

Gorgeous flowers for my special day!

I worked with Danny from Westchester Floral Decorator and he went above and beyond to make sure my day will be extra special with the beautiful table arrangements with my GORGEOUS bouquets. All we had to do is tell Danny what we were looking for and he and his staff totally delivered. I walked into my room and as soon as I saw my bouquets I cried. He had told me before everyone walks into the reception room make sure you go there and take it in just look at it and he was right. I walked into the reception room and the tables were amazing. Our love table was gorgeous with rose petals and the flowers that were put on the cake amazing. I can't say anything else. Key work will be AMAZING and STUNNING. If you are looking for a florist for your main event look no further. Westchester Floral Decorators must be your vendor for your flowers decoration needs. Thank you again Westcheser Floral Decorators for everything. Thank you Danny!
  • terese
    Terese Married on 09/14/2018
    John was very helpful and made many suggestions. We are looking forward to working with him for my daughter's wedding.
    Kristin Married on 09/01/2018
    Absolutely the best place to get your flowers for your event. The minute we walked in, Danny stated that he wanted to tell our story with the floral decorations, and he went above and beyond to do it right. Our centerpieces were simple but stated so elegantly that people are constantly asking what flowers they were. Our ceremony flowers were beyond gorgeous. They were even able to accommodate my wife and I's request to put our bridal bouquets into lightsaber handles, and they came out amazing!
  • I
    Iris Married on 07/03/2018
    I am absolutely in love with the flowers at my wedding! After picking my venue, I had a vision of the decor I wanted to fit the venue. Even though I met with several florists, I knew I had to work with Angelo and Danny because they were so passionate about their work and gave me a great quote. They took care of everything…my bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony décor, sweetheart table, and centerpieces. When my guests walked into the venue, their breaths were taken away. The centerpieces I had asked for: tall vases with an arrangement of white flowers (roses, hydrangeas, baby’s breath) were absolutely exquisite with candle votives on the table. Our sweetheart table looked beautiful with candles and flowers. Flowers are a vital part of wedding décor and my husband and I, along with our guests absolutely loved it all. I definitely recommend Westchester Floral Decorators to take care of your wedding flowers. You’ll love working with Angelo, Danny, and their team!
    Jenna Married on 06/23/2018
    One of the best decisions we made was booking Westchester Floral Decorators for our wedding. Danny and the whole team were the best to work with! Danny has a creative eye and made choosing the flowers so much fun. He took the time to explain every detail and was always willing to answer questions whether it be over email, or phone. The centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely beautiful. The team decorated the gazebo at the Surf Club exactly how I pictured it. Highly recommend!!
    Jillian Married on 05/19/2018
    We had such a great experience with Danny and the team. Flowers wasn’t something we wanted to go overboard on. We essentially wanted the minimum and knowing the wedding industry we were worried that it would be hard to do that in New York but these guys were great. When we first met Danny for our consultation he took the time to get to know us and see what we liked and explained the difference between our options. He didn’t pressure us in anyway to buy more than we wanted. He showed us lots of photos to make sure we understood what he was saying. When we first met him we just went right into what we’d like and at the end Danny told us the price. We were pleasantly surprised that it was within our budget. The week of the wedding there was rain in the forecast and they were great about talking through how we’d handle our plan b option. We loved how everything turned out! I highly recommend Westchester Florals.
    Nicole Married on 04/21/2018
    ELEGANCE & CLASS!! Danny and his team did such an amazing job for our wedding. We wanted to keep our center pieces very elegant and simple since our venue was beautiful all within itself between the chandeliers, and marble floors. We decided to go with tall calla lilies and they could not be more perfect! When I walked into the reception hall I was floored at how beautiful they were. Our center pieces were full and the flowers were bright white! In the morning, out bouquets were delivered on time and looked amazing. My bouquet was a calla lily, ivory rose, white rose, and stephanotis combination. PERFECT is an understand. The girls had roses with some blue flowers that matched their dresses to the tee! The guys flowers for their jackets were firm and lasted all day until the wee hours of the morning. Or parents flowers as well. We cant thank you enough!!!!!!!!
  • Mrs._S
    Amanda Married on 04/20/2018
    Danny is so professional and down to earth I could talk to him all day. He is so knowledgeable about floral arrangements and makes suggestions with the bride in mind. I truly want to thank Danny and everyone at WFD for everything. My bouquets came out beautiful and my center pieces were better than I imagined.
    Jess Married on 04/15/2018
    My husband and I LOVED our flowers. Everyone at Westchester Floral was lovely. I wanted to incorporate items such as lanterns and mercury glass bud vases and we had no problem sources those ourselves and having Westchester Floral incorporate those into our design. They had great suggestions to add to our vision and everything was so beautiful day of. From the chuppah to the bouquets and centerpieces, it was exactly how we envisioned it would be.
    Briana Married on 12/01/2017
    Spectacular! The floral arrangements for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! Danny took our visions and made them into the most beautiful realities. He and his team were so easy to work with and all of the experience he has truly shows. We were blown away walking into our ceremony! Everything was perfect! Our parents received so many complements - one guest in particular said the centerpieces were the most beautiful centerpieces she had ever seen at any event and they tied together the theme and colors of the wedding so perfectly! Great job!