Westbury Manor Reviews

Westbury Manor 4
Westbury Manor 5
Westbury Manor 6
Westbury Manor 7

I have met with owners and banquet managers etc and they all surpassed my expectations!!! They were wonderful and made sure my wedding was a success!!! The food was in abundance and delicious!!! The bridal attendant Yennifer was wonderful and personable! My maître d Frank was on point and attentive. He kept my day smooth amongst a host of others. I couldn't have asked for a better day at a better place! Thank you Jerry and team!!! Magnificent!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

RUTH · Married on 10/27/2014

I have attended countless weddings at various catering halls, which compared to Westbury Manor are just cookie cutter copies of each other, but Westbury Manor stands alone in beauty, ambiance, and unmatched professionalism. The staff made everyone feel special and highly respectful. Thank you all for your kindness because it really means so much. I was so impressed that my husband and I have decided to have our 10 year anniversary there next year. Keep up the good work! Mrs. Ruth Hall Gibson

Sent on 10/31/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/17/2014

At almost 1 year later, I still remember it as it was yesterday. Ian our coordinator was simple on point with everything. He made our wedding truly the best experience where our guests still talk about it. Our attendants and everyone else involved were the best. I love you guys, and thank you for the beautiful memories

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kierstin · Married on 10/13/2014

Could not have found a more beautiful place to have our ceremony and reception. They really are a one stop shop. We took all our pictures on their beautiful grounds. The entire staff went above and beyond to make our wedding experience a day to remember forever.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Christine · Married on 10/04/2014

From the very moment we walked into Westbury Manor, both my husband (fiancé then) and I were blown away. All of the staff was beyond helpful and extremely pleasant at all times. Any little thing that you could need, they had for you. You were greeted with smiles and complete professionalism as soon as you walked through their doors. Their food is the absolute best I've ever had at any catering hall I've gone to. The biggest things that mattered to me was food and entertainment, Westbury Manor is hands down the best in the food category, all my guests agreed as well. (I'll get to entertainment with my DJ in another review). Sadly, my wedding was during the day and that was one of the only weekends it decided to completely downpour during the day (and of course the sun came out as we were leaving). HOWEVER, this did not put a damper on the wedding at all, even with cocktail hour inside it was a complete hit and everyone raved about the décor, the staff and most importantly the food, especially the mashed potato bar!! What our guests loved about the dinner part was that they had 7 different entrees to choose from, most places you only get, chicken, fish or beef and vegetarian. Our maître d, George, rocked as well as my bridal attendant Eveline. George had everything taken care of instantly that we needed and Eveline was amazing at making sure I had something to drink and eat at all times. Then of course my bustle had broken, right then and there she sewed it up in two minutes and did a fantastic job! Also, when we first got there, she helped me fix my head piece that was starting to fall off and helped pin it in better. I highly recommend her to all brides! We had so much fun the day of our wedding and we know our guests did as well, if you're looking for a great place to have your day/night, look no further, this place is it!

Sent on 10/20/2014

erin · Married on 10/04/2014

Our wedding was flawless!!! I could not be more impressed with the Manor staff! Thanks for a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Magdali · Married on 10/02/2014

Westbury Manor thank you for making this such a special day! You provider outstanding service since day one when I met with Lorena every question I had she responded. She made this such a smooth process. On the day of my wedding I met with George our maitre who did such a great job. My guests are still talking about how Westbury Manor treated them.

Thank you so much! Westbury is one of a kind.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2014

Westbury was even better then I expected it to be. My husband and I are so pleased by everything. The food, the set up ,the professionalism was out of this world. We are still getting compliments on how great our wedding was. A big thank you to Jerry for sitting with us and booking our wedding. Phil and Gianna were a delight as well! Can't wait to go back for another party!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Geralyn · Married on 09/14/2014

My husband and I were married at Westbury Manor on Sunday, September 14, 2014. What a beautiful day! We held our ceremony outside in the garden. Westbury Manor decorated the aisle and gazebo with beautiful white flowers. I was impressed. The food at the cocktail hour and dinner were phenomenal. I can not say enough about how pretty the outside gardens were. It was a sea of color. The birds and fountain added to the splendor. We have fantastic pictures. Everyone was attentive to our needs and made our guests feel at home. I would like to thank Jerry and his staff for making our special day memorable.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Patricia · Married on 09/13/2014

Words can barely express the gratitude that my husband and I share for all that Westbury Manor's staff has done for us. Every single person we met and dealt with from Banquet Managers to our Bridal Attendant Carlene, to the wait staff - were extraordinarily courteous, professional and sincerely jovial. The food and atmosphere were amazing for both our rehearsal/dinner as well as our Wedding day. Every single guest has commented to us about how smoothly the day went and some told us it was the best wedding they had ever been too. My husband and I feel we owe so much of the success of our perfect day to Westbury Manor. We have already made up our minds to have our one year anniversary dinner at their Polo Lounge and we cannot wait! If you are at all considering Westbury for your wedding venue, my words to you would be "do not hesitate, because the grounds, food and staff will definitely not disappoint!" Thank you Westbury Manor!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Rosanna · Married on 09/06/2014

The Westbury Manor gave me the Wedding of my dreams. The food was exceptional, the service amazing, the grounds exquisite. They made me feel like royalty from start to finish. It was truly an amazing wedding and I received so many compliments on what a wonderful place, food and great service everyone received.

Sent on 09/18/2014

karen · Married on 08/30/2014

everything was perfect! The food was excellent and so was the staff. Everyone loved my wedding and are still talking about it! Thank you westbury manor!!!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Absolutely love and recommend this place!! My wedding was a dream come true and the staff at westbury manor made sure that was possible!! The grounds themselves are beautiful and perfect for photos! And the staff is so helpful, welcoming and accommodating to all my needs/wants!

Sent on 09/08/2014

From the second we walked in the doors at Westbury Manor for our first venue visit, we were treated like VIPs. Our banquet manager, Ian, was fantastic to work with and even threw in a few extras for us when we booked our wedding date. We were engaged for 19 months and booked 18 months in advance and had an opportunity to meet and talk to so many people at Westbury Manor. We especially loved Jerry, Frank, and Victoria. The day of the wedding was a dream come true. The staff and our Maitre'd went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were taken care of and even went out of there way to take care of my mom and dad too. The food was amazing and our guests couldn't get over how much food their was and how delicious it was. Coming from a family who is extremely picky and critical with food, especially banquet hall food, it was great to hear from our family and guests how pleased they were with their meals. The grounds of WM are gorgeous and everyone loved the peacock when he walked through the cocktail hour to say hello. I highly recommend WM to any bride and groom looking for a gorgeous venue with great food and service. We look forward to going back year after year to celebrate our anniversary at the restaurant.

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • User4344364 · event on 08/21/2014

The whole entire staff was vet accommodating and professional. They did beyond what I expected!!! Loved it!

Sent on 08/23/2014
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2014

My parents were married at Westbury Manor 30 years ago and have always talked about how beautiful their wedding was. Once I saw the venue my husband and I knew we found where we would get married. The staff was amazing throughout the wedding process and the day of the wedding was absolutely perfect!! My friends and family say it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. The grounds are gorgeous, the food is incredible, and the staff is amazing! One of the major benefits of Westbury Manor was they give every guest 7 options for the main course!! We never saw anything like that in all of the venues we went to, and they make everything fresh so it could be made to our guests preference. We are begging all of our friends to get married there because of what a great time we had!!

We also used Gary who is the Florist at Westbury Manor and besides being the most reasonably priced flowers we came across he did a beautiful job!!! He actually hand delivered my bouquets to my parents home the day of my wedding and was with my husband and me for our first look of the room to make sure the centerpieces were what we hoped for. His flowers blew us away with their beauty! If you book with Westbury Manor you have to look into his gorgeous arrangements!!

<3 Melissa and Tom

Sent on 08/20/2014

Kristine · Married on 07/26/2014

We had a specific budget when we began looking for venues and had initially thought Westbury Manor would be out of our price range. After visiting several other venues on long island we decided to explore Westbury Manor. We met with Lorena Burlak who welcomed us with her friendly and warm personality and walked us through our options step by step. We were so impressed and delighted to find out that they were in our budget and delivered much more than we expected, as well as more than the other venues we visited.
    Before we booked, they gave us a free tasting in their Polo Lounge restaurant for us and our parents. We were able to try hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, entrees, and desserts. After meeting the friendly staff, trying the delicious food, and considering their generous package, we decided we had to book Westbury Manor.
    The staff at Westbury Manor are very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. From the moment I arrived on my wedding day, Sandra, my Maitre d’, took charge and made sure our wedding went according to plan. She also made sure that all of our vendors had what they needed to make our day extra special. My bridal attendant was wonderful as well. She assisted me with my dress and made sure that I was always comfortable and had what I needed. Our guests also commented at how professional and pleasant the wait staff was.
    The food is spectacular and our guests were impressed with the many different options available. We received lots of praise for the quality, and variety of the food. They were accommodating to our guests with gluten and food allergies as well. We were also impressed that the alcohol selection was top shelf liquor.
    We could not have asked for anything more special and beautiful for our wedding day. The stunning setting and gracious staff turned our dreams into a reality. I highly recommend Westbury Manor to anyone looking for an unforgettable and magical experience.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Jeannine · Married on 07/18/2014

I recently had my wedding at Westbury Manor and it and they were amazing! I had my wedding in the gardens there and my cocktail hour was outside. The presentation of the food was amazing, from the mash potato bar to the cold displays. The food was so good and the service was impeccable. I had Walter as my Matre d and Isabel as my bridal attendant. They were there when ever I needed them and made sure that my new husband and I were taking care of as well as the rest of my family and guest. I would use them again for my next event without a second thought. Hands down they are the most amazing place to have a wedding!

Jeannine

Sent on 08/01/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2014

Westbury Manor was great through our wedding planning process and on our special day. Everytime we called with questions or met with Ian, the business manager, everyone was always so nice. We brought all of our supplies three days before the wedding and they inventoried everything which def put me at ease since I had a lot of stuff such as vases, photobooth props, favors, antique keys with place cards, window panes with picture collages, chalkboard signs for the bar, etc.

Ian really worked with us to ensure that we had a beautiful event. Every time I called or emailed him, he was quick to respond to answer any questions that I had.

Melissa, who helped us plan our menu and the final details for our big day was so polite and professional. The food was delicious. Loved the mac and cheese bar and the potato bar! My husband has a gluten allergy and Ian and Melissa made sure to accommodate him the day of our wedding.

I had Giana for my bridal attendant and she was there whenever I needed something. We had Phil for our Maitre D and he was great! Our wedding went smoothly. When it rained, Phil set up our photoframe, which was supposed to be hung in front of the gazebo, in the garden room and the main reception room so we can still use it. At the end of the night, Phil helped my family pack up all of our things.

My brother got married at Westbury Manor in 1999. My husband's brother got married there in 2008 and our best man was married there in 2012. The excellent service is consistent.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Vivian · Married on 07/11/2014

The instant my fiancé and I drove onto the grounds of Westbury Manor, we knew this was where we were getting married. The beautiful Victorian-style mansion with its lush green landscapes, babbling brooks, mini ponds with koi, mini waterfalls, ducks & peacocks wandering freely on the grounds...this place was beautiful! The staff there was also wonderful- everyone was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Westbury Manor for your wedding or next catered event.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Westbury Manor was a fantastic choice for our venue. I would not have changed a thing! The venue itself was absolutely gorgeous and the food was beyond amazing. Our guests are still raving about the food and the gorgeous grounds! The attendants were fantastic - they made sure we sat to eat and even served us everything. With our having to get up and down frequently throughout the night, this was no easy task but they were amazing. I can't say enough good things about this venue. They truly treat you like family! Recommended a thousand-fold!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2014

I had my wedding this past Saturday, June 21, at the Westbury Manor, in the Manor Room. All I can say it that it was one of the best days of my life, and the Westbury Manor was superb! Everything was perfect!! I would recommend this venue to anyone! It was beautiful, and the food was delicious. Phil and Pam were the best!!!
    Thank you so much!
    Kelly & Kevin G.

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • User3881994 · 2+ years ago

Everything was perfect!!! A beautiful day we will never forget!!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Alice · Married on 06/14/2014

This past weekend I shared my special day with my now husband at Westbury Manor. We had our ceremony and reception there our maitre d Phil and my bridal attendant Samantha did an amazing job they both helped keep me sane and made sure both me and my hubby were well taken care of. The ceremony set up was amazing the reception was a blast great food my friends and family are still raving about WM that we made a good choice especially when it comes to location, customer service and a great level of professionalism even from day one when I met my Banquet Manager Lana Shanken she walked us through the entire venue and treated us like family. I have to give a shoutout to the entire staff my friends and family were well taken care of and the grounds at WM are lovely and well kept.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Daniel · Married on 06/06/2014

ALL the staff was amazing. Philip our maiter'd was awesome and our bartender Brent was awesome he kept the drinks flowing and the party rocking. Food was awesome as expected from Jerry Scotto and I would highly recommend if you are having a wedding or party here I suggest you ask for Brent and Phillip to work your party because I know when we have another event here we will.

Sent on 07/14/2014