Westbury Manor Reviews

Westbury Manor 5
Westbury Manor 6
Westbury Manor 7

carolyn · Married on 02/02/2018

We just had our wedding at the beautiful Westbury Manor. From the second we walked we loved the venue. Every person that we worked with was professional and accommodating. Linda was our banquet manager. She was attentive and thorough. Philip and Jackie were an amazing mater D and bridal attendant team. They were so professional and attentive to my husband and I the whole night. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about how great our wedding was. The food was absolutely amazing and the service is out of this world. We had so many guests come up to us and tell us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to. It was truly the best night of our lives and worth every penny and every second of planning! THANK YOU WESTBURY MANOR!!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Joanna · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely beautiful place to have your dream wedding ! Staff is so professional and upbeat! They are truly wonderful. They help make your special event run as smoothly as possible! We had the best bridal attendant Danielle! Is was fabulous! So polite and really helped relax my nerves. Their entire staff was fantastic too! HIGHLY recommend to any one for their special event!

Sent on 01/26/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 01/06/2018

We booked with Westbury Manor shortly after viewing their rooms and speaking with the owner. He was very helpful and clear about what Westbury Manor could provide. As far as our planning throughout our wedding, Westbury Manor was one of the easiest to work with. We liked that we didn't need to find a cateror because it was included with Westbury Manor. Moreover, the food was excellent and provided a lot of flexibility to the guests since they are able to choose from 7 entrees on the day of instead of us having to collect orders through our RSVPs. Any questions leading up to the day of our wedding were promptly answered, whether through email or a phone call. All our vendors, whether a "preferred" vendor often utilized with Westbury Manor, or ones that we found on our own, worked seamlessly with Westbury Manor and their staff. They really showed their professionalism and service on that end. As the day got closer, they were very accommodating with our schedule to finalize the menus and handle other items as necessary. On they day of our wedding, Phil, our Maitre D, was top notch and made sure our special day went off without a hitch. Between him and the bridal attendant, we did not have to worry about anything going wrong or us having to take time out to fix anything. They were excellent and truly helped make our day special and allow us to focus on each other and our guests. We recommend Westbury Manor for anyone thinking about having their nuptials on Long Island and would highly recommend trying to get Philip as your Maitre D'.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Jenna · Married on 11/03/2017

Words cannot describe how perfect our wedding was. The team at Westbury Manor are truly experts. This is BY FAR the best Scotto Brother's venue. Sandra was our maitre d, Claudia was my bridal attendant. They were both incredibly amazing. Especially, Sandra. She opened our cocktail hour up a half hour early (at no extra charge) and did not end anything early. She kept the wedding going at a great pace, attended to our needs, and attended well to our parents. The venue also surprised us with an upgrade from the Seafood station to the seafood boat (an extra $15 a person) that we were unaware of until we walked into the wedding. Additionally, they provided a bunch of different passed hors d'oeuvres for the bridal party during pictures, keeping everyone well feed and happy.

In addition to this attentive, the venue itself is superior. Every guest we had (including ones who loved ones got married several weeks before at another scotto brother's venue) have raved this was the best wedding they had ever been to. The food was absolutely delicious and in abundance. The grounds are incredibly stunning and beautiful. They set everything up just as I imagined and helped me plan a perfect day throughout the process. They were incredibly attentive, helpful, and accommodating throughout the planning process, at the wedding, and even after it was finished. The icing on the cake was that I forgot to take a copy of the personalized menu they made for us so I called up (about a month after) and they remade them for me and printed four for myself and my family. They are so amazing. I can't wait to return as a guest or have future parties at this venue!

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/15/2017

In visiting possible wedding venues, we were looking for a place with a sense of history, a place that could offer us individualized attention, that had great food and service. We got way more than we bargained for at the Westbury Manor. All of the staff that we worked with were professional and helpful, from the beginning of our planning to the end of our reception. The Westbury Manor florist did our flowers - the bouquets, the centerpieces, everything was fresh, high quality, and gorgeous. The food was amazing, the grounds were beautiful and we and our guests were extremely well taken care of. Our maître d’, George, on his own, took extra care of one of our guests with a disability. He made sure that her needs were met throughout the day. It was a special touch that we only learned of after the wedding. You cannot buy this kind of attention; only a place that prizes customer service will employ staff who naturally think of these things. We are so happy that we had our wedding ceremony and reception at Westbury Manor; we cannot wait to celebrate our first anniversary at the Polo Club! Linda, Gary, Melissa, George, Gigi, thank you so much for making our wedding a complete and utter success!!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Barbara · Married on 10/06/2017

I had my wedding there over a month ago and I'm still getting great comments on everything, between the ceremony, cocktail hour and the grand reception everything was above & beyond. My Maitre d was Philip and can't say enough great things about him, he had everything in order and under control making sure we were happy with everything and always keeping us updated, my bridal attendant was Jackie such a sweet girl and always by my side whenever I needed something. Westbury Manor and the staff really did an amazing job
    Thank You So Much Philip & Jackie For Making our day magical

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • T Marie

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2017

We booked in February this year for our wedding this October. Westbury Manor was the 5th venue we visited. You know what they say, the 5th's time the charm lol. From the time we walked in we were treated as if we were already booked guests. Westbury Manor treated us better than any other venue--not saying other venues were rude or treated us bad, it was just better. We had the pleasure of initially working with Linda, when it came time to pick the menu & final plannings we worked with Melissa, our maitre d' Phil, and bridal attendant Claudia were all superb. My mom & one of her sister's even noticed how great of a job Phil & Claudia were. From the time I arrived with the bridemaids, there wasn't anything I asked for that I didn't get. The planning process was long & became overwhelming & I told my husband after all the planning, I don't even know if I would want to renew our vows in the future. After working with Westbury Manor & my other vendors I would do it all again.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

The staff at Westbury was amazing! Phil and Jackie were on top of everyone, making sure everyone had drinks and was fed. They fixed the jacket of my husband so quickly. Everyone was so friendly. Anything Westbury said they would do, they did above and beyond and were had a great time, the best night ever.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2017

From the moment we visited Westbury Manor, we KNEW this was the place to have our dream wedding. The staff was very professional and friendly and were helpful in adressing all
    of our questions. We know that we are in good hands and Westbury Manor will do an amazing job for our September wedding!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Cristina · Married on 07/30/2017

I am absolutely in LOVE with Westbury Manor. We looked at a few places before coming here & we felt that most other places were a dime a dozen. Any venue can create a room with tables and chairs, hire a dj, and put lights in so it looks like a club... This wasn't the vibe we were going for. Westbury Manor had so much charm being an old mansion & walking in here didn't feel so business oriented. Prior to coming here, we felt that most places were trying to "hook us" to get our business. Westbury Manor had a very relaxed feel. The place speaks for itself. You can book them or not...either way, they will continue being awesome. This is the vibe we were given and we loved it. We met with Mary who is such a wonderful lady. Again, weddings are a business but with Mary we felt she was genuinely happy for us and we were excited to book with her. She was easily accessible and easy to talk to. She helped us with anything we needed. After meeting with Mary, we decided that we wanted to go by our gut and have positive vibes every step of the way with this experience & this is why we booked the manor. We got married on July 30th, 2017 and the day of our wedding was perfect. Everything ran smoothly. Anything I had dropped off to be set up, such as pictures for a memory table etc., had been set up beautifully. The food was amazing and the staff was great. Our maitre d was Phil Lucatorto and he was THE BEST. He is such a nice person and he helped us with everything. It was actually fun hanging with him for the whole evening! =) I never write reviews and we had such a nice experience at Westbury Manor that I had to come on here to write this! I highly recommend this venue & we look forward to going back for dinner and drinks on our anniversaries now! Thanks Mary, Phil, & everyone else at Westbury Manor for making this event such a wonderful and memorable one! XO

Sent on 08/12/2017

Alexandria · Married on 07/04/2017

Westbury Manor is top notch! Their staff and managers are awesome and work with a smile.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Joyeta · Married on 07/02/2017

We just our small but large hearted wedding of 45 people in the Westbury Manor's Executive Room. The room was PERFECT for us. Everyone fit perfectly. The room has a Dance floor where the Chuppah was held for the ceremony to take place. The guests sat at the their table and enjoyed the ceremony.

Within seconds of the ceremony, the floor was transformed into an amazing dance floor where the DJ played great music for the next 4 hrs.

Linda, Gary, Melissa and several others made our dream small -intimate wedding soo perfect.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Liz · Married on 05/27/2017

A++ 11 Stars!!
    BEYOND excellent. Every single person that works at Westbury Manor was nothing less than amazing. Phil our maître d was unbelievable. We arrived early (I know not the usual case) and they were ready and waiting for us with open arms. They got everyone situated had food waiting and everyone was super attentive to us. Giana aka my bridal day guardian angel was my bridal attendant, best friend that day and the most helpful and nicest person I have ever met. She was like my shadow, helped with everything and saved my sleeve after I ripped it. She was the ABSOLUTE best. Our bridal team made us feel like we were their family. They were on it at every moment, helped our day be more special than I ever could have hoped. Both extremely attentive and always making sure Mike and I were content. ALL the food was amazing and everyone raved about it. The venue itself is SO beautiful and there are photo opportunities everywhere all over the manor. People were outside for cocktail hour (and a half) our inside for the reception and it was all amazing. They let us and our family arrive an hour before so that we could take family photos and it was just all perfect. I know my wedding was going to be fun no matter where it was, but the entire Westbury Manor staff took our wedding to new levels. Thank you does not even seem to be sufficient for creating such a special day for us.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Alissa · Married on 05/21/2017

Westbury Manor was an absolute pleasure to work with as we planned our wedding and celebrated our special day!!! Leading up to our wedding date, whenever I called or emailed WM, I received a prompt response. They were very organized and available to help us in any way they could. Their service and professionalism was truly 5 star - we absolutely fell in love with the staff here - Phil, our maitre'd, and Gianna, my bridal attendant, could not do enough for us on the day of our wedding and their help was invaluable! They were genuinely invested in making our wedding a beyond wonderful experience.

The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous - and it was so wonderful to have the entire Manor to ourselves - we utilized every inch of the grounds for our photos. We even got some pictures with their resident peacocks! Our guests had the best time. The food was fabulous. The Viennese hour - OMG - it was beyond incredible. I couldn't believe how many dessert tables were available to us! We had the most perfect evening. I could go on and on, but just know if you book with Westbury Manor you will have ZERO regrets.

Sent on 08/24/2017
  • Keyma

Keyma · Married on 03/30/2017

I just recently booked this venue for our March 2017 wedding. My mom and my FMIL fell in love with the venue the moment we walked in as Linda was talking they kept looking at each other and finally said, "Why are we not booking them yet?" I just wasn't completely sold. I brought it back home and mulled it over, discussed it with the fiance and now the more I look at it the more excited I get for our big day. I can not wait. I must say the pictures do the venue no justice, so if you think the pictures are wonderful you should really go see it in person. It is the only venue I went to look at.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Tiffany · Married on 03/03/2017

We just got married at The Westbury Manor this past Friday. This venue is Phenomenal! We wanted a mansion/castle type venue to fit our theme & The Manor was perfect from the start. Beautiful decor inside where you get that old world classy feel, & outside in the gardens, which are great for pics all year round.

From the very beginning our event manager Mary was the best - supportive, immediate responses to all of my calls & emails, & honest as I brought my ideas to her through my planning. Everyone we dealt with - Melissa whom we arranged our menus & decor with, Linda Dinatale & Lana who worked with us the final week, our Maitre D Phil, Bridal Attendant Jackie, the wait staff & bartenders, the list goes on - were nothing but professional and kind, treating us like royalty!!

And the food!! We're foodies so as much as we knew we loved The Manor, we still needed a tasting, and we were floored! Top Notch! The amount of food that you're offered with your contract is amazing. So many options!! Our gorgeous cake (from Francesco's Bakery) was included in our package, and we did a viennese hour with an unimaginable amount of desserts.

As hard as I tried to keep everything in order, we had at least 10 cancellations up until 2 days prior, last minute cigar bar catastrophes, seating errors, but The Westbury Manor staff kept me calm through it all & made sure our vision was executed perfectly. We felt like family working with the staff here. Choosing The Westbury Manor as our venue was one of the best choices we made in our planning. Thank you Westbury Manor for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 09/23/2016
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 10/08/2016

We booked Westbury Manor for our Engagement Party that was on 12/5/2015. I don't think I can put into words how perfect the entire process was. From the booking to the actual party; we received superior service from everyone we encountered. We had 60 people in the Executive Room. We booked with Mary who was a doll and so very helpful! Jerry, the owner, helped us too! Melissa was our event coordinator. She helped us plan and set up everything the correct way! The setup was GORGGGGGEOUS! The Food AMAZING. The Service was bar none. Raphael was our Maitre'D and Jackie was our attendant; they were our FAVORITE! They both went above and beyond from the moment we walked in the door to the moment we (stumbled) out. The entire wait staff and our bartender Frank were so attentive and so friendly (yet very professional). There were at least 10 people who came up to me that night and afterwards saying they are going to book parties there. This is my very first review I am writing on my wedding journey and I confidently say, "I highly recommend Westbury Manor for ANY event"

Sent on 12/07/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

We got married on October 2, 2016 and I have to say that Westbury Manor made this day more then amazing!! Phil and Courtney were so attentive to my husband and my needs it was just unbelievable. People keep raving about everything from how great the food and drinks were to the Viennese hour outside that was out of this world. All I can say to Westbury Manor is thank you!!! You made this day so unbelievably beautiful we are so thankful.
    Love Amanda and Matty Lupinacci

Sent on 10/19/2016

J · Married on 08/28/2016

We had a summer wedding at Westbury Manor (WM) last year and the staff made the events seamless. Every staff member is professional in person and on the phone. They have a very organized system where they have a timeline for you to make sure everything is in order. They offer a great, all-inclusive package with many different food options and were very accommodating to our gluten-free requests. WM doesn't "nickel and dime" you like other reception halls would. They offer a maitre'd (you would know who you get a couple weeks before the wedding) and bridal party attendant (randomly assigned), which is also included in the contract, and they were very involved and helpful in coordinating the events (the maitre'd more than the bridal party attendant). They catered to our numerous miscellaneous requests, from placing ceremony programs on the seats to collecting items you want to take home, so you don't have worry about the minor stuff that you don't want to sweat about during the wedding. Luckily, the weather was conducive to having an outdoor ceremony and the ceremony florals were already included in the package, so we didn't have to pay extra for that. We had our cocktail hour outside and they provided tables with umbrellas for shade. The only complaint several guests had was that there were bees around, but that's part of nature which is inevitable. We were disappointed that their visiting peacocks and exotic birds were not out that day. We were told because of the heat they had to be placed in a cool area which we understood. The staff makes sure to isolate different parties that are ongoing during the same time. They try to have the events staggered, so you would have access to the different parts of the outside grounds without interfering the other party. They probably only have two parties max at the same time and are very organized, so it's not a wedding mill that you would have confused guests attending to the wrong event. We definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/16/2016

As soon as I walked into Westbury Manor I knew that I wanted to have our wedding there. The food was so good, the venue itself is gorgeous, and the staff is very professional. I loved the garden and Poppy (the peacock) that walks around the grounds. Westbury Manor really knows how to host a wedding and make your wedding something to remember. I am really hoping to be invited to a wedding at Westbury because I want to enjoy it even more. The best part is they make you feel so at ease and they take care of everything you need. So wonderful and highly recommended!!! LOVE Melissa Linda Gianna and Sandra!!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Steven · Married on 07/10/2016

My wife and I got married and we were very happy with the service and professionalism. Courtney was our bridal attendant and she was amazing. Sandra was our director of our wedding and she made sure we had everything. I was very happy with the quality of food and variety. I heard many complements about the food and the venue from our guests. It was definitely a great venue.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Latoya · Married on 07/07/2016

The food was great and especially the service. I totally recommend.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Ekaterina · Married on 06/19/2016

We've got married on sunny Sunday of 06/19/16 and have no regrets that we chose wonderful Westbury as our venue: stunning grounds,great service of everyone from banquet managers Mary & Melissa to the metro de Phil and hostess Jackie. Perfect team work guys!!!
    We will defenately going to be back for a dinner at Polo lounge and will recommend venue to our friends.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/21/2016

We booked Westbury Manor for our upcoming wedding in 2016! We fell in love with this place when we first visited it! It seems to be a perfect venue for our wedding. Beautiful outdoor ceremony in a garden, and beautiful outdoor cocktail hour place! The manor room is perfect for the size of our wedding!! The person in charge of us in Ian. He is very kind and friendly. Everyone works there seems to have been working there for a long time. We can tell that they really have a good relationship with each other and that was the good atmosphere that we were looking for!! We are excited for our upcoming wedding at this beautiful venue!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Ann · Married on 05/14/2016

We honestly do not know where to begin with how wonderful Westbury Manor is. Westbury Manor is absolutely beautiful inside and out. But what makes this venue even more outstanding are the people. Everyone we have had the pleasure in meeting is absolutely amazing. Ian, very accommodating, worked with us from beginning to end. George, always reassured us that everything we needed was going to be there and then some. These two are very nice and down to earth, truly a pleasure to work with. They got the job done.

It was by far the best day of our lives and making that happen the day of was Phil and Gianna. These two were INCREDIBLE!!! They were the biggest sweethearts. Our guests loved you guys!! I want to thank you both for being by our side with every step and making our experience unforgettable.

Our bartenders Brent and Nickolaos were on top of our guests drink orders. They were personable, professional, quick and knew everyones request before they could even ask.

Lastly, our guests were blown away with how great the service was. Our wedding was wonderful and we owe it all to the entire staff at Westbury Manor! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Ann & Andrew 5/14/16

Sent on 05/19/2016