38 Reviews for Westbury Floral Designs

Artificial (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
36 Westbury Floral Designs Reviews

Tracy and Lia were great! They took what we wanted and our budget, and created something we loved! Highly recommend them, they delivered everything on time and made everything so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Excellent customer..Very pleasant with reasonable prices..She was also knowledgeable with different options..I would recommend their services to others and use them again for future services..My wedding flowers were gorgeous, fresh and I received alot of good compliments from guests including from my pastor as well.

Profile Picture Krista, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Lia, one of the owners, was great! She made me and delivered a beautiful trellis to the beach in Bayville where I got married and she stayed to make sure I was happy and everything looked perfect. My flowers were beachy and beautiful. I was very happy with the quality of he arrangements and their prices are very reasonable. I would recommend them to anybody, as you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Gail, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very good floral place. Tracy was very easy to work with gave her a few ideas and she came up with great stuff.

Profile Picture Damian, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Westbury floral designs did an amazing job with my daughters sweet sixteen party! I gave them my ideas and they new exactly what I was looking for! They were on time and very efficient!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I got married February 5 2016 I went to westbury florist just a month in advance and was surprised on how perfect everything came out I was just so happy that they were able to deliver on my vision the truly made my day special and at a great price I will be getting all of my flowers from them now

Profile Picture Ebony, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Westbury Floral Designs was recommended to us by my friend and we are so thankful to her for that. Lia did such an extraordinary job decorating the venue for our wedding. She is a professional and a very experienced florist. It was a pleasure meeting with her to go over the logistics. With a very short notice, she was able to come up with a beautiful mock centerpiece. She did everything to accommodate our venue in New Jersey. We were at much ease after meeting with her and rightfully so. The ceremony room and the main ballroom looked stunning thanks to the beautiful arrangements made by her. She found the perfect color roses to match my wedding theme. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous and our dinner table was decorated so beautifully. Everything came together so wonderfully and we couldn't be happier that we chose Westbury Floral for our wedding!

Profile Picture User5017749, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My fiance and I had a FANTASTIC experience through Westbury Floral Design. We met with them several times and collaboratively came up with three or four ideas for both our centerpieces, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding party. They were patient and understanding of the kind of flowers that we wanted. They even made up samples!

Overall, our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for amazing flowers at an affordable price.

Profile Picture Nick, 10/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The ladies at Westbury floral designs were so patient with me during my decision making process and the flowers and centerpieces were move than I could have ever imagined!!!

Profile Picture Greg, 10/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing service: extremly reliable, creative and professional. Understood my dream and made it come true.

Profile Picture Luna, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We held our wedding on a recent Sunday at Alger House and had the pleasure of working with Lia at Westbury Floral Designs. She was the first one to respond when I contacted several florists. I wanted to keep my budget low but had specific ideas I was working with. She was extremely accommodating to my needs and supplied me with a detailed proposal, which we were able to merge together to make my ideas come true.
My initial concern was that the florist was located in Long Island, but the fact that Lia had previously worked with Alger House put me at ease. She was always in touch, especially in the final week, e-mailing and calling me to discuss final details to ensure that she would be there on our special day.
She created wonderful alter pieces with a cascading design, which provided a beautiful background for our ceremony. My bouquet was studded with fall-inspired colors which was seasonally appropriate and gorgeous. Lia's suggestions to include colors and flowers based on availability that week turned out perfectly. Our aisle markers were simple yet exactly how I envisioned them.
Lia delivered the flowers on time and decorated swiftly and with care. Even though I had limited funds and limited orders, she respected my needs and provided gorgeous arrangements within my budget.
I received many compliments on the arrangements and the fresh flowers, which I took home to enjoy for many days following our wedding.
Thank you, Lia, for providing us with such beautiful flowers to celebrate our big day!

Profile Picture Uta, 9/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lia and Tracy were great! Listened very closely to what I wanted and were super professional. I highly recommend using them!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

lea has a vision beyond what most of us can see. she will turn your ideas for your event into something magical

Profile Picture jennie, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lea has a vision on design beyond what most of us can see. She is very passionate about her work. The wedding was beautiful and magical

Profile Picture jennie, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lia of Westbury Floral Designs did an amazing job for our wedding. She was incredibly patient with all of our last-minute changes, and the floral arrangements were truly exquisite. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Portia, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews

Great service, knowledgeable staff

Profile Picture User4381785, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was very happy with the creativity for all the flowers provided for the wedding reception and bridal party. The florist put a personal touch on everything and accommodated our family for all our needs on this day. We loved everything. The girls even went above and beyond and stayed during the wedding and brought the flowers from the church to the reception. I was so happy with all the services provided and plan to use them for all events in the future. They were the best

Profile Picture Rosemary, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lia and her business partner were very accommodating. My flowers were not even in season but this amazing team was able to fulfill my wishes!

Profile Picture Crystelle, 1/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My original florist backed out of my wedding 2 months before the big date. As a bride, I panicked big time. I yelped a florist near Old Westbury Gardens (my venue) and found Westbury Florist based on their superb rating. And superb service is what I received. Lea was quick on email responses and she was very understanding of my situation. I called a few closer florists and they all told me to call back or they're booked (before asking for an exact event date). Lea personally came to set up my altar at 8am with such short notice and the design was exactly what I wanted. Will definitely recommend this flower shop to ease your big day! (ps, I seriously never write a review for anyone before)

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I worked with the staff from the minute I got engaged, they invested the time to educate me about the different flowers abc possible decor for my wedding. The overall service was exceptional and I would highly recommend their services to all brides in the area.

Profile Picture Magdala, 9/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lia and Tracy were very easy to work with. They had great ideas for my floral arrangements and were very cost effective.

Profile Picture User4133737, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Westbury florist did a wonderful job from start to finish, they answered all our questions, helped pick our arrangements, the center pieces were amazing .

Profile Picture Alex, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Westbury Floral Design made our 25th wedding anniversary flowers and I could not ask for anything more. Lia worked with my budget and with what I had in mind and we worked from there and they were beautiful! She even gave me Stephanotis flowers for my hair to match my bouquet. Thank you, Lia and Tracy!

Profile Picture User3439034, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm so glad I went with Westbury florist for our wedding! Lia and Tracey were an absolute pleasure to work with and they did an AMAZING job!! I cannot wait to get the professional pictures back of the entire event! They were both extremely professional and at the same time made this process so much fun for me. I had a vision going in and we just played off one another's ideas and came out with such unbelievable arrangements that were so different than any other wedding I've been to. My flowers were black (Dark Purple) calla lilies and green cymbidium orchids as well as tall stem white calla lilies. Our venue was totally NYC chic and the arrangements gave it a sexy yet elegant and romantic look! I received SO many compliments from all the guest! THANKS SO MUCH Lia & Tracey!! You did a phenomenal job!! xoxo

Profile Picture User3449639, 2+ years ago, 1 Review