West on Jade Photography Reviews

West on Jade Photography 5
West on Jade Photography 6
West on Jade Photography 7

Sammi · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely incredible experience working with Juliet! She is such an amazing photographer and an even better person!! She is so professional but also has so much fun and made us feel relaxed and confident through our entire wedding day!! She takes gorgeous pictures and has the best ideas for such unique wedding pictures that we loved!! I can't say enough good things about Juliet and couldn't be happier we chose West on Jade Photography to capture our special day. She is also extremely efficient with getting the entire wedding album to us and I mean hundreds of pictures very fast! She captured so many incredible moments and I didn't even know she was taking them!! Thanks so much Juliet!!!

bride's · Married on 07/08/2017

Juliet from West on Jade was a fabulous wedding photographer at our backyard wedding. She was professional, prompt, responsive, understanding, resourceful. Before the wedding she communicated about every necessary detail, and was clear and informative about her services. During the wedding, Juliet was wonderful to work with, and took amazing photographs. She seemed to be everywhere all day long, in a completely unobtrusive way. Every time a photo-op presented itself, Juliet somehow was there, and she took pics without interrupting events or conversations. For the posed pictures, Juliet gave firm directions without being pushy, and she managed to get great group pics, even with small children who didn’t know how to stand still. And her service was so prompt--Juliet sent us the photos (literally hundreds!) within 4 days of the wedding, and every single picture was wonderful. We are so happy she was our wedding photographer, and highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Heather · Married on 04/23/2017

You will not get a photographer better than Juliet Cannici! We were exceptionally happy to have found her for our wedding and we strongly recommend her without reservation. We have already recommended her to friends getting married, but she was booked. She books up fast!! So you should not wait to contact her.

Let's start with cost. Juliet offers VERY competitive pricing. You will not get her level of quality for less. In our opinion, even though it benefited us, she could be charging more. She has lower prices for packages with exceptional quality. After review of our photos, Juliet's product rivals other photographers in the area charging almost double. In fact, her technique, instinct, and angles are more impressive. I did my research.

Juliet is exceptionally personable and she blends into the wedding. One of my friends asked how long I had known Juliet because she thought we were good friends; I had just met Juliet on my wedding day. Juliet is kind, and assertive when she needs to be in a very delicate way. There were some individuals in my family and party who could have made things a little difficult, but Juliet created a positive experience with the perfect shots and reduced tension.

Our photos are breathtaking. To me, the pictures were flawless. Those photos were the first I had seen that made me truly appreciate myself in a picture because she actually captured the essence of me. The photos weren't all posed and contrived; they were authentic. They captured the love, beauty and magic of that day.

Juliet is timely in responding and she got our pictures to us within the week of the wedding!! She is thoughtful in the presentation of her photos and her follow through was impeccable. My husband and I are hoping for a baby within the next two years and can't wait if we are able to ask Juliet to do some newborn photos.

Book her! You won't regret it.
    Juliet, You're the best! Thank you.

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2016

I'm shocked that I'm the 1st person to review Juliet's photography services on here (though she has tons of reviews on her FB page), but had to comment on how great it was working with her! Juliet shot my wedding at my hometown church and my reception at the Red Barn at Hampshire College (where she is one of their recommended photographers) on 6/17/16. She went above and beyond by coming to our rehearsal at the church the night before to ensure that she had the perfect setup for our ceremony. She is also very conscientious and did a wonderful job making sure she had the lighting/setup just right at the barn on our very sunny wedding night. She was also very thorough and made sure to follow our shot list exactly (and provided recommendations in advance) and check in with us before the end of the night to see if we had any last-minute must have photos. The result of her meticulous work, creativity and attention to detail is incredible. My husband and I love our photos so much that a month later, we still can't choose a favorite! She was also very easy to work with while planning our Western MA wedding from the Boston area. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Grayson · Married on 08/14/2015

Juliet's ability to capture raw, authentic emotion is truly incomparable. We were lucky enough to have Juliet for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She has a remarkable eye, is incredibly easy (and fun) to work with, and is versatile and creative in her artistry. We have and will continue to recommend her to anyone as our first-choice photographer. Thanks Juliet!

Cassandra · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I chose Juliet to capture our wedding in August at the Warfield House. She really has an eye for the details and we are so in love with our photos!! Not only that, but on our wedding day she was so reassuring and we felt we were in good hands. We couldn't believe when she said she'd get our photos to us in about a week, but she did! Definitely recommend West on Jade!

Sent on 09/04/2018