West Michigan Photography Reviews

105 | Wyoming, MI

105 Reviews for West Michigan Photography

Amanda · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Aaron and Agnieszka were amazing to work with. From my hundreds of questions at the start, so patiently answered, to our engagement shoot day - they made it an easy, memorable, and amazing experience. Their knowledge and professionalism made the day fun, and their instruction made for amazing pictures that we are absolutely in love with. I can't wait for them to capture and share our wedding day with us!

Jon Olen · Married on 08/18/2018

Easy decision, hire them

We hired Aaron and Agnieszka for our wedding and our so happy! We also had them do video for us, and we now have these fantastic treasures so we can always remember our wedding day. They are friendly and easy to work with. They had great ideas. They even realized I play the sport disc golf and took the time to get some unique shots with frisbees flying over our heads. The video is fantastic too. I really like that I have an accurate view of how the day went rather than a 5 minute cinematic movie about the day. I can rewatch my bride walking down the aisle, or my parents giving their speech at the reception. My life is better for having hired these two. I would recommend this great company to anyone.

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

Great experience during our engagement session. Aaron and Agniezka are both so personable and pay attention to detail, while creating a relaxed enjoyable atmosphere. We had a ton of photos to choose from and had a hard time narrowing down our favorites, which is a good problem to have!

Kris · Married on 06/30/2018

Adam and Agnieszka did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. They were very accommodating and were easy to work with. They were every organized did a great job facilitating all of the photos that we took and the photos turned out great! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I would highly recommend West Michigan Photography.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/20/2017

West Michigan Photography did an amazing job during our wedding, we are still waiting on the photos but it's only been 10 days :) Aaron and Agnieszka are definitely a force to be reckoned with, they work together to make sure they get every shot possible. And as a designer, photography was my top concern for the wedding, high quality at a good price. They also have a great personalities so that nothing seem awkward or weird. They were able to get all of shots we wanted and more, we cannot wait to see how our photos turned out.

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

Everything about working with West Michigan Photography was perfection. We had our engagement photos and wedding photos done by them. Not only are they professional and flexibile, they provide direction during the photo sessions and were tons of fun to work with both times!! Very responsive and helpful with any questions. Flawless photos. They made our day even more memorable and extraordinary!!! Thank you!

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

Aaron & Agnieszka were wonderful to work with. I felt comfortable with them as soon we met the day of our wedding. Their prices were reasonable and photos were turned around quickly after the wedding. We were on a very tight timeframe that day. but they kept us on track and made sure they took every photo we wanted. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Beth · Married on 08/26/2017

Aaron and Agneiszka were amazing to work with. They made us instantly comfortable and gave us great instructions to help us get the most amazing engagement photos. We did two engagement sessions with them and they are just an absolute blast to work with. I am so excited to have them as our wedding photographers and look forward to working with them through the years to come. I highly recommend West Michigan Photography!!

Erika · Married on 08/12/2017

We are absolutely in love with our wedding pictures!! While anxiously waiting to get them back, we were so certain that we would be happy with them just based on how amazing they were on the day of our wedding. They made sure to capture every pose and photo that we asked for, and then some! I could not be happier with choosing them as our photographers, they definitely go above and beyond!!

• Zari

Zari · Married on 08/04/2017

West Michigan photography was great! They were very responsive before the wedding, and professional and efficient on the wedding day, with some nice ideas for pictures. Thanks so much!

Kelly · Married on 07/08/2017

You will LOVE working with West Michigan Photography. They are very fun and easy going, it made us feel very relaxed through out the day. The attention to detail they have is great. You will not regret using West Mi Photography!

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 06/25/2017

Fantastic! Their teamwork and experience helped keep me sane and move everything along. They were flexible when needed and on top of everything. We got all the shots we wanted plus some! I am beyond happy with their service and would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding.

They did a GREAT job on our wedding video, we were so happy with it!

We used West Michigan photography for engagement pictures and they did a wonderful job. We are so happy with how they turned out. Aaron and his wife were very kind, flexible and responsive when we had several questions. We are looking forward to using them again to capture our wedding.

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

Aaron and his wife were wonderful to work with! Aaron was always quick to respond with any questions. I changed the location of our pictures in between the ceremony and reception last minute, and they were very accommodating. I also asked Aaron to drop his wife off at the house I was getting ready at since it was a 20 minute drive from where my then groom was, and they both had no problems with that. Great team and great price! I would highly recommend West Michigan Photography!

Kelly · Married on 09/10/2016

I highly suggest West Michigan as your photographers! Of all of my vendors for our wedding, Aaron and Agnieszka were unbelievably helpful and did everything to make sure my day ran smoothly and perfectly. I am so lucky that I had Aaron and Agnieszka by my side on my wedding day- they immediately became the people I put my trust in, which I had no idea how important and comforting that would be to me. They went above and beyond for us and they exceeded all of my expectations. They made me feel comfortable and helped direct us for what ended up being the most amazing/beautiful pictures that I could imagine. They made sure we got all of the shots we wanted, plus so many more! Choosing West Michigan as our photographers for our wedding was easily one of the best decisions we made. Thank you Aaron and Agnieszka!!!!

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

Our engagement pictures turned out wonderfully! They are great to work with, they make you feel comfortable, have good poses, make the experience fun. They are such a wonderful couple and we loved how they both are photographers because then we get different angles. Highly recommend West Michigan Photography for any of your photographic needs!

Cassidy · Married on 08/20/2016

Aaron and Agneiszka of West Michigan Photography are such a great duo. We had them do our engagement and wedding pictures. They were able to travel to Chicago for our engagement shoot for a reasonable fee and were flexible with our hectic schedule. On the day of the wedding they were great with staying on track with the schedule. They also follow the must have picture list to a t which puts less stress on the bride/groom. I loved how not only did they get the bride, groom, bridal party pictures but they captured so many pictures of our guests enjoying the day. They got the pictures back to us in a reasonable amount of time and I have no complaints. I will definitely recommend and hopefully use them again in the future!

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2016

Aaron and Agneiszka of West Michigan Photography were an absolute joy to spend our wedding day with! They were extremely organized and relaxed which helped to keep us relaxed too. They were non-intrusive and planned photos around the day instead of making us plan the day around getting the best photos. When Aaron finished up the photos, we had so much fun looking through them and reliving the day. They turned out absolutely beautifully and they captured every moment. I love their photo journalistic approach-- as the bride and groom you don't get to see everything that happens throughout the day, so the candid photos gave us a chance to do that. Their prices are so reasonable too! I don't think you can find a more affordable photographer and the quality is also hard to beat!

Kathryn · Married on 08/18/2016

We booked West Michigan Photography for photos of our extended family while we were on vacation in Saugatuck. Aaron and Agnieszka did an amazing job and we were thrilled with the photos we got back! They were really easy to work with and very flexible about taking photos with lots of different groupings of people. And they were also willing to keep trying if the first attempts didn't work out, due to overtired small children. They even got lots of great candid shots! And they had lots of tricks for amusing children, which was very helpful. I would definitely recommend West Michigan Photography!

Catherine · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I had a great experience with Agnes and Aaron at West Michigan Photography during our wedding this past August. They were both very professional and flexible, and the photos turned out amazing.

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

Don't miss the opportunity to have Aaron and Agnieszka from West MI Photography be part of your special day!! They were both an absolute delight to work with, extremely responsive with emails, flexible and helpful the whole day... truly a superb duo. All of our family and friends who interacted with them said the same thing! They were also so efficient in getting all of the combinations of family pictures that we wanted, which we really appreciated!! They captured our day so perfectly, and we will be forever grateful. I would highly recommend them!

Alyssa · Married on 07/30/2016

We had a great experience with West Michigan Photography for our engagement pictures! They were very accommodating to our requests and we received our pictures very quickly. We cannot wait to see what they will be able to do with our Wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2016

Loved working with West Michigan Photography. They were wonderful in working with our dynamic family. They captured so many wonderful moments of our day yet they never seemed intrusive to the event or what we had going on. I am so happy with pictures. Thanks for doing a great job of capturing the memories of our special day.

Jackie · Married on 06/11/2016

We loved working with West Michigan Photography for our wedding! Leading up to our wedding day, Aaron was very easy to communicate with via email and always responded very quickly while answering our many questions! Aaron and his wife, Agnieszka, make a wonderful team. They made everyone in our family feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout the day. They captured over 1000 amazing photos of our day, including many beautiful candid shots of our family and friends that we love! They were also very quick getting our proofs back to us (weeks before the estimated time period!). We would highly recommend working with West Michigan Photography for your wedding or any other event.