West Hills Country Club Reviews

West Hills Country Club 5
West Hills Country Club 6
West Hills Country Club 7

Tonya · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband Sean and I got married at West Hills Country Club in August 2013. We originally decided to have our wedding there before any of the construction of the new event tent, waterfalls, and patios were even started. Needless to say, we were blown away with the final product!

Planning our wedding with Mallory and the West Hills staff was so easy and fun. Mallory is a true professional and walked us through the process from start to finish. Any time we had a question or concern, all we had to do was call or email Mallory and we had an answer almost immediately.

The food at West Hills is excellent. During our tasting, the chef, Patrick, came out to speak with us and our families multiple times about our possible choices, his suggestions, and he was super friendly and welcoming.

On the day of the wedding we were given a choice to have the sides of the tent up or down. Sean and I were extremely lucky with the weather and we were able to have the sides of the tent up. The view from the tent is gorgeous, and I definitely recommend having the sides up if possible! Sidenote: I don’t think calling the ballroom a “tent” does it justice!

Cocktail hour was both inside the tent and out on the patios, and it was absolutely lovely. Having the waterfalls in the background provided a great backdrop for photos for our guests, and it was nice to have the option to be inside or outside.

Sean and I had the BEST time at our reception. West Hills provided us with our own server, Danielle, who was excellent. Any food or drinks we wanted, or she thought we might want, were either brought to us or waiting for us at our table.

Sean and I have been told countless times by our guests that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to, and that is in large part due to West Hills. We hope we get invited to a wedding there so we can enjoy the experience all over again. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Claudia · Married on 08/02/2013

We were so blessed to find the West Hills Country Club. When we went to look at the place, it wasn't more than blue prints. Mallory did such a great job at presenting the project. Her faith in the venue made us book the place without even seeing done yet. Mallory helped us with everything, she was right when she said we were going to be happy and worry free. She took care of every single detail. The venue is amazing, beautiful views, the food was excellent and plentiful, the staff was very professional (we loved Danielle, she was by us the whole night making sure we kept "well hydrated"). I can go on and on typing beautiful things about the venue, But all I can say is our wedding day was magical, and I'm glad the West Hills Country Club was the place where it happened. Thank you Mallory and the West Hills Country Club family for helping us making our dreams come true... :) Claudia and Matthew

Sent on 11/25/2013

Allison · Married on 07/20/2013

Couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding. The service, food, accommodations, elegance and beauty were all beyond any of their competitors. Highly recommend the venue!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2013

My husband Jeff and I got married at WHCC on 7/13/13. It has taken me so long to write this review not because it wasn't wonderful but because to find ten minutes to do anything has been tough. Mallory was an absolute doll and I was very happy with how she understood all the visions I had, I brought boxes of favors and candy and jars and center pieces labeled with a picture of how I wanted it set up and she set it up better then I had ever imagined. The chef was also fabulous, I'm a picky eater and he made my husband and I a special meal so I could still offer my guest a great selection of food ( that most people would enjoy) my guest still a year later rave about the sliders and fajitas station during cocktail hour... And how much food was out. I have yet gone to another wedding that offered what the west hills had the day of our wedding. The views and the golf course were perfectly set up for photos and we got to travel around them on a golf cart. My photographer was awful so I don't have my album ( yet) or I would love to share them. I could have not asked for a better wedding day, from Mallory and all the staff at WHCC you will not be disappointed. Jeff and I also booked our wedding there after looking at a blueprint of what was to come... The did not disappoint!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2013

Best wedding venue around and we looked everywhere!! We were married there in June and people are still talking about our wedding and how every detail was perfect. The food was amazing and nothing like the "expected" bland wedding menu and service was impeccable. My favorite part of the whole experience was Mallory the events manager, I can't say enough good things about her. I gave her 2 months to plan my dream wedding and it surpassed all my expectations. I've been begging all my friends to get married there because I'm dying to experience it as a guest! West HIlls Country Club was amazing!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2013

We took a risk signing contracts based off of blueprints before the renovations were made and we were so happy that we did! West Hills is the perfect place to get married! The ceremony space is gorgeous, food was delicious and plentiful, drinks were flowing and the staff was amazing!! Our best man lost our rings while doing jump shots out on the golf course, and West Hills sent their staff to go look for them and miraculously found them!! Mallory was a huge help and was willing to work with us and our crazy schedule. Anytime I had any issues or questions she was there to us out. People are still complementing us on how nice our venue was and how they had such a great time! I would highly recommend having your wedding there, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Dayna · Married on 05/18/2013

Our experience with West Hills was fabulous--so much so my review was cut off for too many characters!

Mallory is fantastic--she responded to emails extremely quickly, never hesitated to answer a question, and never came across that I was bugging her like crazy. I probably emailed her every day during the week at the most insane planning moments. She worked with us tirelessly to create a spectacular wedding and was so accommodating to all of our requests.

The venue is absolutely gorgeous, too. The waterfalls, walkways, bridges, and manicured golf course all provided us a wonderful backdrop for photos--once it stopped raining. We planned (up until 20 minutes before) that we were getting married outside. The gazebo area was set up to go, and once it started raining, Mallory and her crew were able to move everything inside and set up the main tent for the ceremony. It was like it was meant to be inside. I had guests comment that they didn't realize the ceremony was intended to be outdoors. This was one of my biggest fears, and West Hills absolutely delivered on making it as easy of a change as possible.

Service and food were impeccable. I only heard rave reviews from our guests. We wanted to make sure everyone had access to the best food and drinks--and they certainly did. All top-shelf liquor, and West Hills worked with us to have our special beers and "Triple Crown" drinks--one for each Triple Crown race. We also missed a good chunk of cocktail hour due to the rain and our head waiter, Roxy, surprised us in the bridal suite with trays of all of our hor doerves! This was awesome because we were most excited about cocktail hour.

Overall, I cannot rave enough about West Hills. Do not hesitate to get married at this beautiful venue.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Tina · Married on 05/04/2013

Where do I begin?! We first met with Brent and then were introduced to Mallory. Mallory at West Hills is beyond amazing. Working with her was so easy. She was so responsive and always on top of everything during the planning process. I looked forward to all of our meetings because they were always so easy and fun. We booked the venue before it was built and to see the transformation was breathtaking.She always updated us with photos of the progress.

The guests at our wedding were absolutely blown away with the venue! So many people said to us during and after our wedding that they were so impressed with the reception site. Every detail was perfect. My jaw hit the floor when we walked around and saw everything. The course is also gorgeous and we took some amazing photos on the grounds as well as in the tent. The water features and outdoor seating was something that I really loved. So many of our guests enjoyed the outside, I've seen so many pictures that everyone took in front of the water falls!

When we went for our tasting it really sealed the deal for us. First of all, the head chef Patrick was outstanding. He is such a down to earth person and he was so great and easy to work with. I have a lactose allergy and he made me my own lactose free dishes throughout our wedding. I truly appreciated that he did just for me! Everyone said they had the best meal they've had at a wedding!! Patrick really has a passion for food and you can tell in all of his creations. He puts the flavors together so well.

I wish I could re-live our wedding over and over again. I've never heard so many people say they wished a wedding never ended!

West Hills exceeded my expectations and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a amazing venue that will impress not only with the venue, but the food and staff as well!!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Jill · Married on 10/15/2017

My daughter had her wedding here it was amazing in all aspects!!!! Highly recommend!!!! Food and Service was top notch!!! A very memorable occasion loved by all thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Briseyda · Married on 07/08/2017

West Hills country club was more than we ever wanted! We could not been happier with our wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Christa · Married on 05/28/2017

West Hills turned my dream wedding into reality , with the help of Mallory of course. From start to finish it was flawless. Food was delicious, venue was beautiful and the staff was very attentive. I could not have asked for a more perfect day.

• Simone

Simone · Married on 08/07/2016

My Fiance and I recently booked our wedding with West Hills Country Club. Elora has gone above and beyond to be helpful with any questions and special requests that we have had. We have heard nothing but amazing things about this venue and so far have had a great experience. We are looking forward to celebrating our special day here!

Sent on 11/11/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/26/2016

West Hills was amazing! They certainly know what they are doing when it comes to weddings. Our guests have been so impressed with the services the day of, and we have been too! Every staff member was able to keep me calm and walk me through the day nicely. Most every request I made was honored in a timely manner, as long as it aligned with their rules. The site is absolutely beautiful and well taken care of. The event coordinators are responsive during the whole wedding preparation. The food is amazing! I am extremely happy we picked WHCC!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Kristine · Married on 10/23/2015

West Hills Country Club was the second of many wedding venues that we visited and let's be honest, nothing even came close to West Hills. This venue is one of the most beautiful places to host a wedding. We had a late October wedding and the foliage was picturesque and exactly what we were looking for. Mallory and her staff made us feel like family the moment we walked in. Words can't even express how wonderful and easy she made the process for us.

We are so incredibly happy we went with West Hills and couldn't fathom having our special day anywhere else. We are still receiving compliments from a lot of our guests about how beautiful of a venue and wedding it was. The attention that Mallory and her staff gives each couple is uncanny. They truly make you feel like you're the only couple in the world about to get married. The individualism and personalization and making sure they make your day perfect is unmatched.

Thank you so much West Hills Country Club for exceeding all of our expectations and giving us the dream wedding we've always wanted.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Lexi · Married on 11/10/2013

From my first meeting to my wedding day this venue was professional and personal. I always felt like I was important to them and they were supportive of any idea I had. The waiting staff was terrific and all my guests were raving about the food. Mallory was just a blessing, we couldn't have been happier with how our big day turned out!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Jason · Married on 05/06/2018

An amazing evening and excellent venue and a phenomenal staff!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Marianne · Married on 09/08/2017

Beautiful venue with personal attention.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Lexi · Married on 07/28/2017

West Hills Country Club was the perfect place for my wedding!! The entire staff was so helpful and professional leading up to my wedding and especially the day and night of! Mallory was incredible to work and plan with; answering all my emails promontory and being there every step of the way. My day/night of staff was also incredible; so friendly and there for my husband, our bridal party, guests, and me the entire time!

Stefanie · Married on 07/05/2015

My husband and I got married at West Hills Country Club on July 5, 2015 and had a wonderful experience. The grounds and the "outdoor ballroom" speak for themselves as they are a flawlessly kept and a beautiful setting for a wedding. From the day we signed our contract, Mallory was always available to us. We were never waiting around to hear from her. She always answered emails and phone calls promptly. The food at our wedding was phenomenal as our family and friends are still talking about it weeks later. Our bridal attendant, Jen and matradee Roxy were amazing and made the day stress free. We would recommend West Hills to any couple looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Jeanne · Married on 05/05/2018

High-Quality Venue and Service

From the start, the team at West Hills was nothing but professional, kind and helpful throughout our entire wedding planning. Taylor and her staff are the perfect coordinators, they guide you through the entire planning process and make you feel totally comfortable. The staff the day of the wedding was so attentive and respectful, couldn't ask for better!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2017

3.5
      3.5

West hills is definitely one of a kind. My husband and I were looking for something unlike any other. WHCC was the first venue we visited weeks after getting engaged, and it was the only one we needed to see. We booked our wedding that day. Malory, Krista and everyone were super helpful and kind I knew we were in good hands. It took a lot to plan and do everything for my wedding and I was so nervous when the day finally came but everyone at WHCC made my picture perfect dream day come true. Our guests were blown away by every detail, service and especially the outstanding food.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kim · Married on 10/25/2015

4.2

Janelle Gross and Elora Benefer made it very easy to reserve the venue and planning along the way. They were always quick to respond to every question I had! They took care of issues with hotel arrangements that I encountered and in the end my guests were very pleased with the hotel and shuttle service. The staff during the wedding were excellent and courteous! The tent, sound system, bathrooms were all clean and superb. The food was amazing and the bar drinks were fantastic and with accurate amounts of alcohol. Janelle was my wedding coordinator to the end and she made the entire day and night go off perfectly without ANY issues at all. I highly recommend this venue for a wedding!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Eddie · Married on 05/21/2017

4.2

Be candid with Chef Pat during your tasting. He listens! And like me, you may not get a chance to play your free round of golf on their course so don't forget about it!