West Hills Country Club Reviews

West Hills Country Club 3
West Hills Country Club 4
West Hills Country Club 5

Bryan · Married on 07/26/2015

The entire event was beautiful. The staff and service were outstanding!!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

If you are looking for a venue that has it all, this is the place. When my husband and I went to go look at this venue, the outdoor ballroom was just being put up for the season,but Mallory sold it to us within minutes. Mallory is one of the wedding coordinators for West Hills and was absolutely fabulous. Our wedding reception and day went smoothly because of her. West Hills has gorgeous picture opportunities throughout their golf course and you and your guests are catered to from the moment you arrive. My husband and I's server was with us the entire day, holding my bouquet between pictures, driving us to each picture location, making sure drinks were ready for us when we returned to the bridal suite, checked on us throughout the night and even reminded us to stay hydrated (one thing that I definitely forgot to do). She was so professional and courteous. In addition, Mallory was so patient, kind, and caring throughout this whole process as well. Every little detail I could have dreamed of for my wedding reception Mallory made sure came true. From cocktail hour being fabulous with tons of food options and seating, to our gorgeous table settings and the smoothness of the food being served during dinner. We got married three weeks ago and our guests are still calling us raving about this venue, how amazing the food and service was. Each table had their own server and no one ever went hungry or thirsty. West Hills made my wedding fairy tale a reality.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Chris Carter · Married on 06/28/2015

As a frequent vendor, it is always a pleasure to work at WHCC. Not only is the staff incredible friendly & helpful but the grounds are so beautiful, giving us (as photographers) endless options to create memories for our clients. Thank you to Mallory, Elora, Jenelle, Roxy & the rest of the staff for your continued service & smiles!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Alexandra · Married on 06/26/2015

Our wedding was at West Hills Country Club on June 26th, 2015 and it was nothing short of amazing!!! It was exactly what I always envisioned for my wedding day, plus more. We had great weather and were able to put the sides of the outdoor ballroom up and also have our ceremony outdoors. Everyone enjoyed the beautiful & scenic views all night long! All of our guests said they had never seen anything like it. Elora was helpful & attentive to me the 11 months I was planning and always got back to me right away. Everyone at West Hills is so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process! From the views, the excellent food, and the amazing staff, I wouldn't have chosen anywhere else and it really was a dream come true. Absolutely perfect! :)

Sent on 07/10/2015

Daniel · Married on 05/31/2015

My wife and I got married at West Hills last weekend, and we had a phenomenal experience from our first visit through the wedding. Elora was very organized, attentive, patient and kind with us and all our guests. The staff was professional and polite, and our head server knew the perfect balance between making sure we had everything we needed and letting us roam amongst our guests and the dance floor. The venue is beautiful, every guest we had said it surpassed their high expectations and a number of them said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. It was clear that everyone at West Hills made us and our wedding their priority - even going so far as to go out and buy new markers for our wooden guestbook when it became obvious that what we had brought with us wasn't going to work, and they made sure afterwards to tell everyone that the guestbook

Sent on 06/06/2015

Cathy · Married on 05/23/2015

Our wedding was absolutely amazing! The West Hills staff doesn't leave anything out! They are incredible people to work with! We could have asked for anything better! Food was amazing as well! And the atmosphere was perfect!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/17/2015

This venue is absolutely amazing!!! Below is the letter I sent to them after our wedding to thank them for their incredible work and dedication:

Elora,

I wanted to reach out to you and sincerely thank you for everything that you and your team at West Hills did for Joe and I to make sure our wedding day was absolutely perfect. We originally had booked another venue, which cancelled on us and I remember being so upset. But I think it was a blessing in disguise because it lead us to book with you! Everything from the food to the decor to the service was just phenomenal!!! You made what easily could have been a stressful day for us incredibly easy and worry-free. We enjoyed every moment from start to finish, and it was such a burden off of our shoulders knowing that putting our trust in you was the best decision we had made. So thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding day as perfect as the one I had envisioned!! You guys are just so amazing!!!

Sincerely and with a million thanks,

Mr. and Mrs. Trainor :)

Sent on 06/07/2015

Months later and our friends and family are still raving about our wedding! Words simply can't describe how perfect our wedding was at the West Hills Country Club- it exceeded our expectations and earned every bit of this 5-star rating! From the moment we booked with Elora, we knew we were in good hands. No question was too big or too small- she answered them all quickly and professionally. We initially visited the West Hills Country Club based off of a recommendation and had never previously attended a wedding there for ourselves... The way they set up their tasting was brilliant because they set it up as a mock wedding. That entire evening was a run-through of how your wedding would play out and you got a real "taste" of how the food, cocktails, and service would be. They also had staff walking around so you could ask any question that came to mind.

The venue is like nothing we have ever been to- our ceremony was outside and the reception was in the outdoor ballroom surrounded by waterfalls and fire pits. When it came to the big day I didn't have a care in the world and it is all thanks to Elora's planning and the follow through of the entire staff. Everything was incredible and the overflowing feedback from our guests was phenomenal. I can't thank the WHCC enough for making our wedding day everything we had ever dreamed of.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Juliann · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I just had our wedding at West Hills and it was truly amazing. From the start of wedding planning to the end, Mallory(the events planner) was there to answer any questions and to give her advice throughout the process. We are both extremely happy we picked West Hills to be our venue! Besides being an extremely beautiful venue, the food is phenomenal, and the chef is exceptionally talented! The staff is very friendly. Lauren and Roxie were there on our day to help make everything run perfectly smooth.
    If you are looking for the wedding of your dreams pick West Hills as your venue, it is well worth it.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Chelsae · Married on 10/12/2014

I cannot believe we almost didn't look at this venue! We're so glad we did...as soon as we started walking towards the waterfalls, reflecting pool, and outdoor ballroom we fell in love with everything West Hills has to offer and we couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding reception there. To us it really seems like the best of all worlds...a beautiful and elegant ballroom feel (without the crazy carpet colors and dated décor); with a relaxed and just as beautiful outdoor aspect with so many great features like the gorgeous landscaping, waterfalls, and fire pits; breathtaking backdrops for photos; and plenty of room on the dance floor to have some fun! Mallory, Chef Pat, Shawell, Alicia, Roxi and everyone else at West Hills are awesome and work so hard to truly make your day as perfect as it can be. Mallory is great to work with and she was helpful and always quick to respond throughout the whole planning process and into the wedding day. There is plenty of room to get ready in the bridal suite and it was so nice to have that area right outside of the reception space. The food is phenomenal and the staff made sure that we had plenty of it during both cocktail hour and dinner. Roxi had my dress bustled faster than I even thought possible and all of the staff there made sure that everyone had what they needed throughout the night. As soon as our reception was over we were hoping that there would be a West Hills wedding that we get to attend as guests soon!

Sent on 11/22/2014

I got married about two weeks ago at West Hills, and I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone getting married! We met Mallory at a bridal showcase and all she had was a blueprint of what the venue would eventually look like. When we went to visit there was only a large mound of dirt and boulders... Mallory did a fantastic job describing every detail, so we booked our wedding without knowing how it was going to turn out. Thankfully, it succeeded our expectations and the grounds are breathtaking. But what sets West Hills apart from just being another gorgeous venue is the staff, and their attention to detail. I arrived at 9am with all 8 of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, and 3 people doing hair and make-up. We were all able to get ready comfortably in the bridal cottage, and promptly at 11:30 the food that I had ordered from their Hospitality menu arrived. In the bridal cottage there was also orange juice and champagne to make mimosas, which was replenished throughout the day. Our maitre d Roxy and bridal attendant Alicia were with us from about 1:00 until the end of the wedding. They were there anytime I needed help with my dress and bouquet, and they made sure everyone had want they needed at all times (drinks, food, etc.). It was also raining the morning of my wedding, and my husband and I really wanted to have our ceremony outside. Mallory and Alicia kept checking the weather on their phones, giving us updates while we were taking pictures. In the end, Mallory let us make the decision, which I am so happy she did because the sun came out just in time. Our guests are still talking about our wedding, telling us how much they enjoyed the food (and the amount of food), how great the bartenders and servers were, and how beautiful the venue was. West Hills is definitely one of a kind, and all I can do is hope more friends and family get engaged so I can come back as a guest!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Cheryl · Married on 10/03/2014

I honestly do not know where to start with all of the amazing things I have to say about West Hills Country Club! From day one...when I first saw the venue...I fell in love. Not only is it absolutely gorgeous for your wedding day photos, but it is the most elegant setting I could've imagined. The entire team: Mallory, Chef Pat, Roxie and Alicia left myself, my new husband and all of our guests wanting for nothing. The attention to detail, care and professionalism is the absolute best I have ever experienced! I'm telling you...you will want to have your wedding day over and over again if you have it at West Hills Country Club. I can only hope I get invited to a party there so I can see everyone there again and experience all they have to offer. Love love LOVE WHCC!

Sent on 12/05/2014

My husband and I booked our wedding with West Hills before we even knew what the outdoor ballroom would look like. Mallory showed us blueprints and explained in great detail how everything would eventually look. When we first saw the grounds and every detail that went from paper to reality, we were over the moon. Well, that was just the beginning to our excitement. The days leading up to our wedding were stress free because Mallory is there to help you with any questions you may have. On the day of our wedding we were treated like royalty. All of the staff was amazing and never left our sides. Everything came out perfect. The outdoor ballroom is the most elegant space and a perfect wedding venue. The grounds and all of its greenery are breathtaking. Every detail at West Hills is beyond any expectation a bride and groom could have for a wedding. It has been two months since our wedding and we are still getting compliments from our family and friends about the food, service, scenery and every little detail right down to the restrooms.
    We would and do recommend West Hills to any one to have your next big event here.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Christina · Married on 08/08/2014

My husband and I got married at the West Hills Country Club August 8th, and it was the most amazing experience ever. Mallory and the entire staff at West Hills were there for us the entire step of the way. Between wedding planning and the actual wedding everything always went so smooth and easy! During the wedding my bridesmaids couldn't remember how to bustle my dress and one of the west hills attendants ran in and had it bustled in two seconds! Everyone will tell you when it comes to your wedding you will not eat. Well that was NOT the case at West Hills. There was someone always following us making sure we were well fed and always had a drink in our hand. Anything we needed they made happen. This venue truly made all of our dreams come true. It has been almost a month and we are still receiving phone calls about how amazing everything was. Thank you so much West Hills and Mallory, you guys rock!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Janet · Married on 08/03/2014

Mallory and everyone at West Hills made my wedding an absolute dream come true! Mallory was always there to answer any question, no matter how small it was. she immediately answered emails or phone calls throughout the whole planning process! She helped keep my grooms gift a secret and worked with me on it! The venue is breathtaking. As a chef, I have to say the food was outstanding! The service was excellent! I could not ask for a better day...really a dream wedding...something as a little girl I always planned in my head and NEVER imagined it would be as perfect as it was...only complaint...the day had to come to an end!! I recommend to everyone! Just so I can go back and enjoy the venue, food and service again!

Sent on 09/18/2014
  • Elissa

Elissa · Married on 08/01/2014

We could not have found a more romantic, beautiful setting for our wedding reception. The golf course, waterfalls and other scenery are amazing for photos. The "tent" does not feel like a tent at all; it is decorated with beautiful chandeliers and has a nice big dance floor. The entire staff of West Hills goes out of their way to make sure everyone, not just the bridal party, is taken care of which was very important to me. Mallory the event coordinator answered countless numbers of emails and questions that I had to make sure that my wedding day was perfect. Everyone that attended the reception is still talking about how good the food was and how beautiful the grounds are. I recommend this venue to everyone I know that is getting married- one of my college friends booked her wedding here! If you are looking for professionalism, good food and a beautiful reception site, West Hills Country Club is the place! Thank you again to the entire staff of WHCC for making my dreams come true :)

Sent on 08/19/2014

Allison · Married on 07/25/2014

My husband and I got married at West Hills at the end of July. We could not have chosen a more perfect venue to have our wedding! I truly don’t think an experience somewhere else would compare to the experience we had with West Hills.

The scenery and grounds are absolutely beautiful and provided for very romantic photos. Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful our venue was; with all the landscaping, waterfalls, fountains, fire-pits and other accoutrements around the reception.

The food was out of this world. We had such a variety to choose from. During our tasting, the chef came out and explained to us how each dish was prepared, which was very unique. Our guests loved the different choices that were available during cocktail hour. We opted for the stations instead of the sit-down dinner which was well received by our guests. Our cocktail hour was overloaded with copious amounts of hors d’oeuvres always within reach. By going with stations, we had more time to party with our family and friends.

Mallory, our wedding coordinator, was the best part of the whole experience. She was there for us every step of the way; answering any questions that we had, whether they were big or small. She was very attentive and accommodating with anything that we needed. Mallory really made the whole experience of wedding planning much less stressful and strived to do everything she could to make things easier for my husband and me. She was the utmost professional and a pleasure to work with.

Our maitre’ds were amazing as well. They were with us most of the day/night making sure that we had everything that we needed, whether it be food, drinks, or anything else. We were treated like VIP’s for the day and truly felt as if we were celebrities!

West Hills has such a beautiful, romantic atmosphere. Words cannot describe how elegant and marvelous this place is. My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice of venue.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Nichol · Married on 07/11/2014

My husband and I just got married at WHCC on 7-11-14. I could not wait to get home and write this review.

Mallory and her staff made my wedding better than anything I could ever possibly dream of! Mallory was there every step of the way even a year and half ago when I started planning. She made everything so very simple and stress free for us. She always had our best interest and reassure us that everything would be just the way we envisioned it.

The food and the service were out of this world! Everyone was very sweet and personable. Roxy and Danielle took great care of us and made sure we sat down to eat and enjoy the moment. Patrick, the head chef, even made us a special treat of BBQ chicken and baked beans. He remembered us saying how much we loved BBQ from our food tasting 4 months prior.

I can not thank Mallory and her staff enough for making my wedding absolutely perfect. It truly was the best day of my life and I have Mallory and her staff to thank for that.

The venue is breathtaking, the food is delicious, and the staff is phenomenal. WHCC is a place where dreams really do come true!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2014

When my husband and I began planning our wedding a little over 2 years ago, we knew we wanted something a little different and unique. When we first sat down with Mallory, she showed us blueprints of a beautiful tent that they were beginning construction on at West Hills Country Club. We were a little nervous at first, since nothing had been built yet, however Mallory, the Event Manager, made us feel so at ease that we couldn't let this opportunity pass us by. Sure enough, West Hills did everything they said they would do AND MORE! Mallory is the ultimate professional, and a huge part of the reason we decided to book this venue. She was always available when I needed her and settled any worries and answered any questions I had.

On the day of our wedding, everything went off without a hitch. EVERYONE at West Hills is an utmost professional and I didn't have to worry about a thing all day, which is exactly what I needed and was looking for. Diana, our head server, was like superwoman, helping me all day with anything I needed, and every time I turned around someone was handing me a drink, or there to ask me if there was anything I needed. The grounds are stunning, the food is AMAZING and the service is the highest caliber. All of our guests are still talking about what an amazing venue it was and how they have never seen or been to anything like it. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful, unique, outdoor wedding experience. LOVED every minute of it! Mallory and the rest of the team at West Hills Country Club really went above and beyond to make our wedding dreams and expectations a reality!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Katie & Peter · Married on 06/13/2014

A day when you cherish every moment, then smile with every thought & memory about it, and a day that you would relive at any point in time.... that is how special West Hills made our wedding day. The incredible staff at West Hills made our day truly magical! Mallory and her staff went out of their way to cater to our guests, wedding party, family, and especially us! From the moment we called West Hills & initially met with Mallory to the day of our wedding, our excitement grew. Mallory worked with us to create a wedding day that was everything we dreamed of. We felt supported throughout the entire planning process. Every time we visited West Hills, we only became more certain of our decision to have our wedding reception in their elegant tented ballroom! West Hills is an ideal setting for both a wedding ceremony and reception for so many reasons, including landscaping perfect for pictures (especially the waterfalls & the bridge!), an outdoor feel with elegance, room for weddings of various sizes, delicious (Amazing!) food, hard working and professional staff members, a lovely bridal suite, and an awesome dance floor! We loved everything about our day and wouldn't change a thing! The memories that we made at West Hills are invaluable! Best. Day. EVER.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2014

West Hills was the perfect venue for our wedding. I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding day. Thanks to all who made it such a special day, especially Mallory! Who would have thought I could book the wedding of my dreams with only seeing a map for future plans. I put my faith in Mallory and the west hills family and I couldn't of been more pleased

Sent on 11/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2014

This place was not only beautiful but the food was delicious.

Sent on 11/17/2014

I can’t say enough good things about West Hills Country Club! Choosing this venue was absolutely the best decision my husband and I made during the entire wedding planning process. The outdoor ballroom is stunning and the food was delicious. The service at this venue is unmatched. Mallory, the Event Coordinator, answered any question I had and never made me feel like I was being a pesky bride. She made us feel like she would do anything in her power to honor any request we had. We had a year and a half long engagement and frequently visited West Hills during that time to show it off to various family members and friends. Each time we were made to feel so welcome. We got married on our anniversary. We shared this with Mallory when we chose the date. About 6 months after choosing the date, we visited West Hills on our anniversary (a year prior to our wedding) and the first thing she said to us was “Happy Anniversary!”. How do you get a more personalized wedding experience than that? I honestly felt like everyone there was invested in making our wedding so special. It went beyond being part of their job.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Jerry · Married on 04/26/2014

As the father of the bride all I can say is BRAVO to the entire staff of WHCC. And a special thank you to Mallory a real doll. WHCC. exceeded my expectations.
    Best,
    Jerry Palace

Sent on 07/06/2014

Katelyn · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I were married at West Hills on 10-19-13. When we initally booked the venue for both our ceremony and reception it was in the beginning stages of construction and Mallory, the event coordinator, had the hard job of selling us our dream day from basically a blueprint on a board. It would be a lie if I said I had full confidence in the plans, but as the months of construction progressed my fears disappeared and were replaced by excitement. Mallory did an amazing job of updating the Facebook page regularly with new pictures of the outdoor ballroom and ceremony site. It was such a transformation for the whole country club not just the new reception site. Our tasting was a ton of fun and we really appreciated Patrick, the chef, not only preparing delicious food for us but also sharing his culinary experiences and stories with us. When the big day finally arrived we couldnt have asked for anything more. The bartenders and servers were so accomodating and our guests raved about the service and food long after we returned from our honeymoon. (The filet mignon is a MUST!) Mallory was an absolute pleasure to work with and responded so quickly to any questions I had and offered advice when needed. The outdoor ballroom is so different than any other venue I have been to and my guests felt the same way. The waterfalls, reflecting pools, and golf course offered perfect backdrops for our photos. (Sorry Mallory for a few of my guests taking an evening swim.. haha). I have no regrets having my wedding at West Hills. I couldn't have askef for anything more from Mallory and Patrick. I wish I could do the whole night again.
    -KATELYN & JAYSON-