West Hills Country Club Reviews

West Hills Country Club 5
West Hills Country Club 6
West Hills Country Club 7

Julie · Married on 10/29/2017

We got married last Sunday- our reception was at West Hills and we couldn't have asked for a better time from start to finish! All of the staff couldn't be more accommodating and professional. We especially enjoyed working with Mallory- she gave us our tour of the venue, helped us 110% throughout the planning process, and came to the reception to make sure everything was perfect. We can't rave enough about the food, scenery, staff, atmosphere, and attention to EVERY detail! It was POURING rain throughout the entire evening, and the staff still made sure everything was perfect. We HIGHLY recommend West Hills CC for your wedding needs!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Brian · Married on 10/21/2017

An absolutely spectacular day! We had a vision of what we wanted, and the staff at West Hills made our vision that much better! During the reception, the staff was absolutely amazing. Our Maitre'd, Roxy, was completely aware of everything going on during the wedding. Maria, our head server, was great! She made sure we had anything we needed or wanted. The servers who took care of our guests were equally as great. We received so many compliments about the quality of service during our wedding, especially for Maria and Julia who took care of our parents tables. In addition to the service, the food was outstanding as well. Everybody was raving to us how great everything tasted.
    West Hills is a place that truly cares about giving you the special day that you deserve. They go above and beyond to make sure everything goes the way you want it to, or even better. A special thank you goes out to Krista, Mallory and Bertha. The three of you truly epitomize teamwork, and did an outstanding job making our vision become a better reality. Thank you! Brian & Samantha

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jordyn · Married on 10/14/2017

I CAN NOT say enough amazing things about West Hills! They exceeded all of my expectations and was worth every penny!! The food was amazing!! My guests said it was THE BEST cocktail hour they’d ever seen!! They ensured that my husband and I both ate throughout the evening to keep up our strength! Our waitress was right by our side all day and there was nothing more that we could have asked for!!! Mallory was amazing and answered every question 50 times for me and was extremely flexible and attentive!!! One of the best things they did was that since we didn’t get to eat all of our dinner, they wrapped up our food so we had it the next day! Perfect way to cure our hangovers!!! We can not say enough positive things about this place!!! We would do it all over again in a second!!!!

West Hills Country Club 8

cate · Married on 10/13/2017

I cannot say enough great things about West Hills for our October 13 wedding. I worked with Mallory throughout the whole process and she was so great. She was so responsive whenever I had questions even if I was asking them months out from the wedding date! They really know how to put on a great party as the whole night went so smoothly and was exactly what I had pictured it to be. I had also brought a decent amount of decorations myself and they were so perfectly placed to exactly how I envisioned the set up to be. We did the station style wedding and got so many compliments on how great the food was and all the different options they had to choose from. Everyone was also raving about how gorgeous and different the venue was (chandeliers inside the tent!) and how gorgeous the grounds were! We could not have been happier to work with them for the past year+ and totally recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/24/2017

Our Wedding on 9/24/17 was AMAZING! We LOVED West Hills from the second we saw it! Our ceremony was held outdoors and our wedding was in the tent. We booked about a year and a half before our wedding and began the process working with Janelle, who left West Hills before our Wedding, and ended our process working with Krista. At first I was nervous about this transition, but Krista handled everything seamlessly! Such timely communication throughout the entire process!! Everyone at West Hills worked incredibly hard at making our day perfect wedding day go off without a Hitch (which is very hard when you have a late September "fall" wedding that turns into a 90 degree+ day!) We are SOOO glad we made the decision to have our wedding at West Hills, and can't possibly recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    West Hills Country Club 16
    West Hills Country Club 17
    West Hills Country Club 18

Anne · Married on 09/03/2017

Everyone was so nice and accommodating. They work with you to adjust details to fit what you want! Food was great, venue was beautiful.

Suhayla · Married on 08/31/2017

I could not have asked for anything better . STAFF was amazing Venue was PERFECT !!

Paula · Married on 08/26/2017

Each one of these ratings accurately reflects the experience we had at West Hills Country Club. We have been recommending this venue to everyone after the amazing time we had at our wedding. Everything was perfect; The staff was incredibly attentive and responsive, the flowers and lighting looked beautiful, and we are still hearing from people how delicious the food was. The hospitality was unlike anything I've ever experienced at any wedding, and we have been to 9 weddings this year. West Hills Country Club went above and beyond my expectations for the day, and really made the day so memorable and special for us. I would absolutely recommend this venue to any couple.

nicole · Married on 08/13/2017

West Hills was the most beautiful venue for our summer wedding. It was absolutely perfect down to every last detail. Mallory took care of all preplanning details and our maitre de made everything run smoothly. Both my husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect day and we owe so much of that to West Hills.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/06/2017

West Hill Country Club was not only a beautiful place but the staff was overly helpful. They made our day free from stress and everything was done in a timely fashion. We didn't have to worry about anything. Till this day people are still talking how much they enjoyed that day. The Country Club was truly a blessings.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Keli-Anne · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I started planning our wedding the moment we got engaged in March of 2016. After walking into West Hills and meeting Mallory Mayer, we knew instantaneously that West Hills was the place for us. Mallory was professional, patient, and had an amazing personality! Throughout the wedding planning process, Mallory was always so quick to respond to emails, patient with silly questions, and always helped us keep the ball rolling with planning!

Our wedding night was more than we ever expected it could be. The outdoor ballroom was so beautiful and the staff on that night were beyond amazing. The night was flawless and we couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. Look no further, call Mallory and book for the wedding of your dreams!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Kacey · Married on 06/23/2017

Wonderful service. Had a great time. Beautiful venue

bernice · Married on 05/27/2017

We had our wedding here in May of 2017 and we could not have been happier. EVERYONE we worked with was more than pleasant. Mallory and Roxy were life-savers and there is not one thing I would do different. Everything went off without a hitch (and if something did go wrong, I never knew about it because they are so good). Our guests had nothing but great things to say about our wedding and actually said it was the best wedding there have ever been to. I almost wish I would have been able to be a guest at my own wedding just to experience it from their end! And the food......AMAZING! I would recommend this place to absolutely anyone! They really are the best!!

James · Married on 05/26/2017

Amazing venue with an amazing staff. Every one of our needs was taken care of. Simply amazing.

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

This venue was the perfect spot for our May wedding! It was beautiful and they went above and beyond to make it extra special for us! Janelle was absolutely amazing and handled everything so we could just enjoy our day! Would recommend this venue to anyone! People can not stop talking about how beautiful and how good the food was!!

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

West Hills was amazing in all aspects! They really took care of everything and our day was perfect and stress free! I have to say Janelle was phenomenal! She took care of everything and always with a smile!! So appreciative of Janelle and all staff at West Hills!! They are the best!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Remy · Married on 05/07/2017

From the moment I stepped foot on the property I knew West Hills was the perfect place to get married. Words cannot begin to describe how attentive, friendly and professional the staff was. Mallory and the Maitre’d were exceptional. I couldn’t have dreamed of a better place to say “ I do.” I felt as if they were family by the end of the night. Thank you so much for making our dream a reality!

• Future Mrs. DeBonis

Jenieve · Married on 05/05/2017

From the moment I saw West Hills, I knew that this was my dream wedding spot. I went around a few other places to compare figuring the prices would be too high for such a beautiful venue. After looking around and doing my research, West Hills was the best place for my husband and I to get married. The price was no different than the surrounding areas , however, West Hills offered so much more! The venue has spectacular views and even though it rained on our wedding day we had beautiful pictures created from the indoor ballroom tent ceremony area. The food was delicious and I heard nothing but fantastic things from every single one of my guests ( 150 to be exact)! Janette and Mallory are fantastic to work with and were ready to assist with anything you needed not just the day of but every step of the way! Roxy and her staff the day of the wedding made us feel like royalty and I could not have asked for a better spot to marry the love of my life. From the waterfalls to the golf course and the view of the mountains, West hills truly has the most remarkable views in the hudson valley area without breaking the bank. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to get married there and even if it is not for weddings, the event spaces are beautiful for Sweet 16's, holiday functions, anniversary parties, and so much more! Thank you again for a wonderful day and memories to last us a lifetime!!

Sincerely,

West Hills Country Club 22
    West Hills Country Club 23
    West Hills Country Club 24

TIFFANY · Married on 11/06/2016

This was the best wedding decision we made! The staff at West Hills was absolutely TOP NOTCH! Mallory, Bertha, Kayla and Roxi took care of everything on our day (11/6/16) and even made sure to tell us to remember to eat. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the table service, tent, the cocktail hour sliders, mac & cheese and the chicken. The attention to detail from everyone was evident: Mallory made sure to remind me to switch my engagement ring to the other hand before I walked down the aisle; Roxi and Kayla fixed my dress after someone stepped on it and ripped the lace; Roxi found a replacement lantern to hold our Unity Candle ceremony; Bertha explained how to properly wrap the first layer of the cake when we picked it up the next day. We are so glad we chose West Hills Country Club because their EXCELLENT customer service meant that we only had to focus on each other (and not messing up the vows).
    Thank you Mallory and West Hills team!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Katherine · Married on 11/05/2016

When we first saw the outdoor ballroom at West Hills, we knew that we didn't want to look anywhere else. What we didn't know at that time was how wonderful the entire staff at West Hills Country Club is. The events manager, Mallory, is not only unbelievable at her job but is also so kind, friendly and easy to work with. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Mallory was patient, accommodating, informative, and organized, answering any and every question we had (and there were quite a few!), and fulfilling every request we made. The night of our wedding, our Maitre'd, Roxi and the bridal assistant, Kayla, were both wonderful. Roxi and Kayla were so helpful and attentive for the entire night, making sure we had everything that we could possibly want or need and doing everything to make sure that the night ran smoothly. Every bit of food, from the cocktail hour to dessert, was delicious, and the entire waitstaff was amazing. So many of our guests continue to compliment the food and waitstaff and say how blown away they were about both. Although I am biased, our wedding was fantastic, and everyone at West Hills helped make it happen. The day following our wedding, as everyone chatted about everything, my parents expressed that their only regret was that they had no other children who could also get married at West Hills Country Club!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I got married and had our reception at West Hills just a few weeks ago. The service was amazing and the communication up until the wedding day between myself, Janelle, and Mallory always went smoothly. Our guests have complimented the service and the food. Definitely recommend. Thank you, West Hills!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Angela · Married on 10/16/2016

We are so grateful and happy we chose West Hills as our wedding venue. They truly made our wedding day a memory we will never forget. From the moment we met with Mallory we knew that we wouldn’t have to worry about a thing. Literally! She put our minds at ease and was so patient and helpful throughout the entire process. She answered every Question (multiple times) and assured us that our wedding day would be flawless . From the moment we stepped on the property at West Hills they treated us like royalty! We had drinks in our hands within seconds, Our glasses were never empty and our guest were never hungry! It was truly unbelievable. The staff is so kind, helpful, and on their A game! Nina and Roxy were the absolute best! They worked so hard to make sure that everything was how we envisioned it and were very attentive to us. We loved how Nina and Roxy took us aside to show us “first looks” of the reception, cocktail hour, and the absolutely amazing ice cream bar! West Hills went above and beyond and We cannot thank them enough for making our special day more then we ever dreamt of! Thank you Mallory, Nina, Roxy, and all the staff – We truly had the time of our lives!
    Angela and Dan

Sent on 10/25/2016

Tracee · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception at West Hills CC last month and couldn't have been happier. West Hills CC was the first venue we looked at and knew we didn't have to look much further...we found our dream spot. The day was perfect from the venue to the weather and the fall color on the trees. Mallory and Janelle made the entire planning process super easy and with minimum stress. They were able to accommodate all our requests and addressed all our concerns. All the items we bought to decorate for the wedding day were set up perfectly. Roxy and Kayla were fabulous and were on top of everything as well as the rest of the staff that day. We had food brought to us in the bridal suite during cocktail hour so we were able to relax before we were introduced. We were also started with our signature cocktail immediately upon arrival to the venue after our ceremony. Kayla knew exactly where to take us for photos on the gold course and took care of every little detail from holding my dress and bouquet, bustling my train, and making sure we had everything we needed. The food was above an beyond what we could have wanted and our guests are still talking about it. Our guests couldn't get over the cocktail hour and were even more impressed with dinner. The chef went above and beyond accommodating our guests allergy and food restriction needs. The wait staff was attentive to every guests and were always one step ahead to keep them happy. West Hills offers so much to a couple and their guests from amazing first class service to a phenomenal backdrop for almost any season. The entire day ran as smooth as possible from the first welcome cocktail, to the sparklers, to the late night munchies going home. West Hills was truly above and beyond what my husband and I had dreamed of. Thank for for the wedding of a lifetime! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

PHENOMENAL!!! there are no words to describe how amazing WHCC is. My husband and I got married 10/1/2016. Booking this venue two years in advance was so worth it and was the best decision we made throughout the planning process. Janelle at the West Hills was extremely professional, so experienced, and honestly cared about everything we asked from start to finish. I couldn't have imagined working with anyone better then her. From start to finish on our wedding day everything was literally perfect. Between the attention to all my details, the service (everyone noticed how amazing the service was), the food...my god the food was so delicious and the overall experience was truly outstanding. Roxy and Nina were with me the whole entire day, they were so amazing and everything they did for us didn't go unnoticed. I would highly recommend West Hills Country Club to anyone and everyone! They made our wedding day so magical and we are so grateful from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Matthew · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I got married at West Hills Country Club in early September. Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect. The golf course offered many wonderful photo ops, and served as a spectacular backdrop for both our ceremony and reception. Many of our guests still continue to compliment us on the superior service and the delicious food provided by the venue. The entire team at West Hills did a fantastic job ensuring that my husband and I had everything we needed, and made sure the entire day ran smooth. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Venue and how lucky we were to work with Mallory. She was both flexible and accommodating in working with my husband and I. She did an amazing job helping to bring our dream wedding to life. I am beyond satisfied with West West Hills and am so happy that I selected them for my wedding day, and would highly recommend them to any other couple :)

Sent on 10/26/2016