West Coast Flawless DJs Reviews

31 | San Francisco, CA

31 Reviews for West Coast Flawless DJs

liuba · Married on 10/10/2015

We loved working with Dustin from West Coast Flawless DJs. Dustin was recommended to us by Graystone Catering, our event managers/catering company and he was the right choice.

Everyone had fun on the dance floor and the music was what one guest termed "multi-generational." We provided Dustin with a play and do not play list, and he filled in the rest just right and worked with us as far as our first dance music, entrance song and end of the night closer.

Dustin also supplied all the back-lighting for the tent which in the photographs just makes everything look that much more beautiful. And he also was great at keeping the vibe uptempo and fun and he emceed with just the right amount of energy and interaction (i.e., we were thankful to find Dustin and not some cheesy, schmaltzy, talking too much wedding dj).

We definitely had the right DJ for our day!

Katherine · Married on 10/12/2014

We love Dustin! He is the nicest, most sincere, and most professional DJ we could have ever imagined having at our wedding. He played every song we requested (of which there were many) and he knew the best order to put them in. We talked to several DJ's before we chose Dustin and he was certainly the best choice. He was also a bit more affordable than the other DJ's who puffed themselves up with their snotty credentials. We know Dustin has had many successes in his career, but he never mentioned them to us to inflate his prices. We highly recommend him for any event!!

shana · Married on 10/06/2014

Our wedding was 10/06/2014. Dustin was absolutely amazing! finding a DJ was one of the scariest parts for me as a bride, since I heard the Dj could really make or break the wedding, Dustin was so professional and had everyone on their feet and dancing, he helped make our wedding so special by playing a clip from my husbands grandparents! thanks for keeping my dad dancing through the whole night! I will definitely recommend you to anyone and everyone I know!!!

Kathryn · Married on 09/20/2014

We had Dustin Dj our wedding in Lake Arrowhead and my husband and I could not be happier with our decision to book West Coast Flawless DJs. Before the wedding, Dustin was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had and had an awesome system where we could add all the songs we wanted to play during the wedding as well as the ones we didn't want played. At first I was a little worried because I had this country/ old school hip hop mix in mind for our wedding day that I wasn't sure would work out right but Dustin put everything together so smoothly that the transition was perfect! Our thing was that we wanted to make sure everyone had a good time at our wedding and Dustin made sure of that. Honestly, I barely had a chance to thank our guests for coming because I couldn't get off the dance floor!! So thank you West Coast Flawless DJs for making our wedding such a memorable night for us and our guests, and if you're inbetween DJs for your event look no further. You will not regret your experience.

Tricia · Married on 08/30/2014

I first came across West Coast Flawless DJs on WeddingWire and was pleased with their great reviews. Since a DJ is so critical to a wedding reception, I also performed my due diligence with a Yelp search. Everyone spoke so highly of them, so I wanted to check them out. When I contacted them, Dustin was so responsive and flexible. He also offered competitive prices (I searched a lot of DJs). My fiance and I requested to meet him in person, and he came out to meet us and we instantly clicked. Dustin also introduced me to Mandy who I did end up booking for "Day of Coordination" (please see my review on her as well).

We hired Dustin to DJ and emcee our wedding on 8/30, and everything went so smoothly. Whenever I reached out to him with requests, he was so responsive which I really appreciated since I did a lot of the wedding coordination myself. He has an easy to use website whereby we could provide information on our party for speeches, first dance song requests, timing, etc. It was so helpful since I was coordinating everything myself and I actually forgot about some aspects of the reception. Dustin also sent me reminders prior to the wedding and set up a call for us to discuss songs in detail. I was very impressed with his professionalism. He was so accommodating because I requested specific songs that are not common or easy to find, including an acoustic version of a song for our first dance as husband and wife. I really appreciated this attention to detail because it was just perfect during the reception. Dustin was also already set up when I arrived at the reception location so I was pleased with their efficiency and time management.

I couldn't be more happier with Dustin since I didn't have to worry about a thing except to have a good time with my family, friends and new husband!

Kat · Married on 07/19/2014

Hiring DJ Dustin for our wedding was the best decision. He is always on time for our meeting, most especially on our big day - very professional. During our meeting, he made us feel that this event is all about us and what we want to happen. He gladly accepted and granted our requests. Best of all, he was flexible and was willing to compromise to meet our budget. On our wedding day, everything that was discussed on our meeting was gracefully executed. The playlist was the bomb! Everybody was up on their feet dancing until the party was over. Our friends kept talking about how wonderful our wedding was.

We also hired Mandy for day-of coordinator. She was so sweet and very helpful on our wedding day. She decorated our reception venue, delivered flowers to our hotel and coordinated with other vendors - she was everywhere!

I could not thank these two more than enough for letting me enjoy my wedding and not worry about anything at all.

• Tina

Tina · Married on 07/13/2014

Our DJ, Dustin made our wedding phenomenal. He was able to get our guests out on the dance floor. He talked to us beforehand and was very fast at correspondence. He has this sheet he sends through email that walks you through with suggestions of songs to play during certain parts of the wedding. Dustin is also hilarious and will get your guests laughing. I'm glad my husband and I chose Dustin for our big day.

We chose West Coast Flawless Dj's based on all the great reviews here and we were not disappointed. Dustin was very professional and accommodating- he even went out of his way to provide songs in Russian that we requested. He kept the dance floor going all night and made all the necessary announcements. We definitely recommend Dustin at West Coast Flawless DJ's !

-Eugene and Megan

Vivi · Married on 04/26/2014

My husband and I are very pleased to have Dustin dj-ed our wedding. I was a bit concern having a DJ covering the ceremony since it was a customized outdoor Catholic ceremony. I wanted some religious songs to be played and they needed to be played at the right time to follow the Catholic traditions. It was very easy communicating all the song requirements to Dustin and the ceremony turned out wonderfully. He was able to get all the songs we requested for the ceremony.
    For the reception, let just say he got my husband and his friends doing air guitar on the dance floor. It was such a fun night with everyone dancing all night long. We had guests of varying ages and music tastes yet the dance floor was full all night. We have our 4 year old niece dancing and twirling and teenage nephews along with adults dancing all night long.
    Most importantly, Dustin's professionalism took a lot of worries away from us. We knew we can trust him to deliver great music and entertain our guest, along with setting the pace of the reception. He is such a great value for the service that you get. Highly recommend his service to everyone!

Sent on 05/06/2014

West Coast Flawless DJs's reply:

Thank you Vivi and Todd! Your wedding and reception at the rooftop of the Oviatt in downtown LA was beautiful and yes, the air guitar was impressive!

We heard great things about Dustin before we hired him. Months before the wedding we went over all the details. He's very experienced, reliable, and easy to get in touch with. The night of our wedding everything was literally flawless. He knows how to read a dance floor and keep the party going. Our guests had a blast!

Sent on 05/01/2014

West Coast Flawless DJs's reply:

Thank you Elana and Todd! Your sunset ceremony and reception in San Diego was beautiful, fun, and a pleasure to be a part of! - Dustin

Julie · Married on 02/22/2014

West Coast Flawless DJ's are the best! They listen to your needs, offer suggestions and bring a great vibe to your event. I attended a party a few months ago (and just got around to my review) DJ'd by Dustin and the whole time people were dancing and having a great time. He can read a crowd and adjust if necessary and does his job with a smile.

West Coast Flawless DJ's will make your event exactly that: Flawless!!!

David · Married on 10/12/2013

Dustin DJ'ed our wedding in October of 2013. He met and exceeded our expectations in every way. We also booked his colleague Mandy as our Day Of Wedding Coordinator.

Throughout the planning process, Dustin was a pleasure to work with. He provided us with an easy to use form at his website which we used to set up the order of events for the reception. Later, we met Dustin and Mandy face to face and went over the program to make sure we were all on the same page. This planning worked well for us, as there were no surprises on the day of.

In addition to playing the music at our reception, Dustin also played some instrumental music before our ceremony as well as the processional and recessional music. We were very happy with his performance. Dustin set up his own equipment and the sound quality was excellent. We had an outdoor ceremony with 140 guests and heard no complaints... everyone heard everything which isn't always the case. As far the as the processional/recessional music, simply put: we asked him to play certain songs and he played them!

For the reception Dustin did a great job. He asked us beforehand to provide him with a list of songs we'd like to hear and his actual setlist remained fairly faithful to what we provided. He also did a great job of ending certain songs early if it seemed like the crowd wasn't enthusiastic about them. As a result, the crowd was dancing all night.

Overral we give West Coast Flawless DJs and Dustin our highest recommendation.

Sean · Married on 10/04/2013

If you are looking for a great DJ then look no further. Dustin was great to work with and made me feel like everything was under control. Great DJ for a great price! Highly recommend him! THANKS DUSTIN!

-Sean and Bevin Doyle

Darbi · Married on 09/07/2013

Flawless, indeed! Dustin is simply the best. He read the crowd perfectly and kept the dance floor bumping all night long. Highly recommended!!

jenna · Married on 08/24/2013

Dustin was amazing! Music is extremely important to my husband and I, and we love to dance so having a DJ that understood our style and intent for the day was really important to us. Dustin was so responsive and accommodating throughout the whole process that we knew we made the right choice early on. The wedding it was even better than we could have expected, and we are still getting complements from our guests on the music and DJ!

• Alison & Brian

Alison & Brian · Married on 06/01/2013

Wow! From the first moment I spoke on the phone with DJ Dustin to my wedding night...an absolutely flawless experience! DJ Dustin and Mandy, our day-of-wedding coordinator, were both beyond terrific. They are professional, honest, kind-hearted, warm, and fabulous at what they do. My husband and I are very music savvy and DJ Dustin simply GOT it! He brought our ceremony to joyful life, he rocked our party, and he made every step of the way an absolute pleasure. Mandy, our day-of-coordinator...well, you'd be crazy not to hire her! She is beyond lovely, she is extremely knowledgeable about all the day-of-details, she is so patient and sweet, and she handles everything with total grace. I can not thank Dustin and Mandy enough for making my wedding day the most fabulous day of my life. If you're looking for a DJ or Event Coordinator and Dustin and Mandy are available, stop your search and hire them. They are FLAWLESS! LOVE!!!!

Jason · Married on 05/25/2013

My Wife and I hired Dustin (aka D:Fuse) to provide the DJing services at our wedding. Bottom line is Dustin did everything he promised he was going to do, and that was to keep the house rocking. He engaged everyone in the wedding from the very first dance and from that moment on the dance floor was packed. I have been to ALOT of weddings recently and if there is one area that its worth spending the money on its the DJ. The napkins and chair covers dont make the wedding, if you think about every wedding you leave where you say, "Man that wedding was great," what did you spend the night doing.....you spent the night on the dance floor dancing all night. Dustin knows how to read the crowd. It's been a month since our wedding and everyone still talks about how great it was and what an awesome job our DJ did. Thanks again for keeping the beats going and rocking our wedding.

Much Love
    Jason

christine · Married on 03/03/2013

West Coast Flawless DJs was wonderful! I helped research DJ choices for my son's wedding. There are many services available in Southern CA, and it can be overwhelming when trying to make the "right" selection for the big day. We are EXTREMELY happy with the professionalism, great energy, and attention to detail, Dustin provided. There were guests dancing that we would have never have expected them to leave their chair. People of all ages had a great time. We highly recommend West Coast Flawless DJ's.

Christine Chandler
    Valencia, CA

Dustin did a wonderful job as the DJ of our wedding. From the first time we contacted him he was very responsive and professional. He has an easy on-line tool we used to pick out all the music we wanted to play, as well as indicate music we didn't want played. This made our decision making so much easier. He gave us great advice on how to structure the flow of the music, toasts, special moments and dancing so that our wedding was seamless.
    Dustin played all the right music at all the right times, and kept the crowd dancing until the very end. I would recommend West Coast Flawless DJ's for any event.

Sent on 09/30/2012

West Coast Flawless DJs's reply:

Bridget and Michael- Thank you! We loved DJing your reception at the lovely Victorian in Santa Monica. It was only the second time we featured our new up-lighting package and it was the perfect room for it. You friends, family, and not to mention the both of you- made it a beautiful night all around. Great working with you. Thank you for having us!

Dustin Fusilier of Arrowhead DJ is Awesome!! My husband & I were married on 9/15/12.
    My husband and I agree that Dustin has the best "on air" voice we've ever heard. We appreciated his "groomed to perfection" appearance. He had great energy & understood the style/ tone/feeling that we wanted to create from start to finish. Arrowhead DJ provides more than just music. They have a photo booth, special lighting & drapery, & a website link to customize your playlist as you go (while planning your wedding). Dustin also was very technologically savvy. He controlled his entire system from his iPad, which my husband loved! Excellent DJ. Arrowhead DJ also comes highly recommended by other vendors within the wedding/entertainment community. My florist (whom I had no idea knew them) had wonderful things to say about Arrowhead DJ. Dustin is the perfect DJ & my husband and I give our highest recommendation without reservation.

Sent on 09/24/2012

West Coast Flawless DJs's reply:

Thank you Cassie and Eric! Your sunset ceremony at Lake Arrowhead was gorgeous and- man, did you guys dance! It was a pleasure working with you. We love DJing weddings with Arrowhead DJ in Lake Arrowhead!

Cristy · Married on 08/04/2012

Best value money can buy. Dustin and Mandy worked great as a team on our wedding. They went far beyond our expectations during our special day. Talk about paying attention to details, they spend hours with us to make sure everything was what WE wanted. I was getting compliments from all my friends and family about Dustin and how smooth the wedding went. My wife said Mandy was on top of every little detail down to the minutes and seconds. She said she would have freaked out during our wedding if it wasn't for Mandys' dedication to her job and kept her posted on everything! I wish we can have another excuse to use them again and again!! DUSTIN AND MANDY, you guys ROCK!!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

West Coast Flawless DJs's reply:

Mike and Cristy- YOU guys rock! With three separate sound set-ups and our full sound and light package in the ballroom it was a challenge logistically- but wow what a success! Your sunset wedding at the pavilion, cocktail drinks at the lookout, and reception were beautiful. Your toasts remain some of the best we've seen, and we loved how close-knit your guests were even down to the last 20 who danced until the staff were literally sweeping the dance floor. Not to mention you both were so nice and an absolute pleasure to work with.

BEST DJs in the west!!!
    Dustin is an AMAZING 2 in 1 DJ/MC, and has become my #1 go-to DJ for every event I throw, and every event my friends throw.
    Work parties, birthday parties, weddings.. you name it, Dustin is your man.

Sent on 12/03/2012

West Coast Flawless DJs's reply:

Thank you Yvette! It means so much to us that you recommended our services to Grace and Mike. They were a pleasure to work with and had such a beautiful, memorable and fun wedding. That dance floor didn't stop- especially you! :) Thank you for all of the recommendations you've given friends about us over the past year. We appreciate that you believe in our work!!!

Andy · Married on 09/16/2011

I don't usually rank ANYONE 5 out of 5 stars, but I needed to for West Coast Flawless DJs because they did such an amazing job at my wedding celebration. The music selection was perfect, the planning and preparation was flawless, and dealing with Dustin was a joy. He's not only a nice guy, but his 15+ years of DJ experience really shined through during my event. I'd highly recommend WCFDJs for anyone looking for a great, reliable, fun DJ service for their event.

Sent on 10/07/2011

West Coast Flawless DJs's reply:

Thank you Andy! Your rooftop reception at Shades Hotel in Manhattan Beach was intimate, quaint, and special. You could tell your guests had a long and fun history together. Great vibe! We were happy to arrange the video production -showing your wedding and honeymoon video right by the pool. You guys are great together and have many amazing years ahead!

Robyn · Married on 09/10/2011

I just went to a wedding in Carmel, CA last Saturday and just had to post how good these guys were! I'm still amazed at how well they read the crowd for exactly what got everyone moving. They also weren't afraid to play slow songs at the right time. Everyone from 13-80 years old were dancing together. We had the time of our lives!

Sent on 09/14/2011

West Coast Flawless DJs's reply:

Thank you Robyn we had a great time ourselves!

Giselle · Married on 09/03/2011

Dustin with West Coast Flawless DJ's did an amazing job at our wedding! He played all our requests and we loved the music he chose as well. The fact that the audience was so varied (Argentinian, Latvian, and American) worried us a bit but the variety he played had the dance floor going crazy all night! He also did an amazing job with our "Brazilian Carnival" theme mid way through the reception (where everyone is given feather masks, hats and noisemakers and the DJ plays fun Brazilian music and the crowd goes nuts!) Dustin also coordinated the events perfectly with our wedding planner and kept things smooth and on time. We definitely recommend West Coast Flawless DJs!

Sent on 09/27/2011

West Coast Flawless DJs's reply:

Giselle and Art it was a pleasure working with you. Your vineyard location was unique and beautiful. Your "Brazilian" idea was fun to pull off and boy did it get the floor kicked into an even higher gear! Your wedding was one of the craziest dance floors we've ever seen! Too fun!