West Bay Club Reviews

6 | Estero, FL

6 Reviews for West Bay Club

Brandy · Married on 05/13/2017

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I had the pleasure to work with Zuzana and Roger. Zuzana was super accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. She was on top of everything and made sure we had nothing to worry about! I can't express enough how great the staff was and my guests loved the staff as well! I would advise to visit the location! The venue is beautiful and it speaks for itself.

Sent on 05/15/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/09/2016

We just recently had our wedding here, and I feel like it is a hidden gem in Lee County. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and tropical. There are so many places to get amazing photos and many locations for events. We had our ceremony by the fountain, and our reception at the Bay House. We also did our rehearsal dinner and first look pictures at the Beach House in Bonita. The food is ridiculously good as well. All the appetizers we had were amazing, and the dinner choices were delicious as well. Roger is extremely organized and detail oriented. He was so awesome that we didn't even need a wedding coordinator. He went above and beyond what I expected of him on the wedding day, and even all the guests noticed how hard he worked. This venue was the perfect choice all around for us!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Todd · Married on 01/18/2014

Unbelievable and unforgettable experience! Absolutely stunning location. Food, drinks, service, attention to detail...all greatly surpassed our expectations. Roger Bissell was amazing. Everything went right. There is no way the day could have been better. All of our guests RAVED about everything. This place is the best. Recommend without reservation with 100% enthusiasm.

Sent on 11/29/2017

We could not have had the unbelievably gorgeous wedding that we had, far better than ever imagined, if it wasn't for Brian Bell and the staff at west bay! Not only is the location breathtakingly beautiful but the food was outstanding! Our friends and family are still talking about how amazing it was! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2012

3.0

I had some problems in the begin but in the end the staff was very helpful and the event went off perfect I could not ask for a better day or venue.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Veronica · Married on 05/07/2011

3.5
      3.5

Our wedding was at the West Bay Club. Overall we had a pretty great experience working with them. We worked primarily with Brian Bell. He helped us set out the details of our catering and pick locations. He made it possible for our location to be approved! He was a really nice guy and helped us get through a couple hiccups that came our way. The Ceremony and food were amazing! The venue really is beautiful!

Sent on 08/03/2011