Wescottage Music Reviews

31 | Matthews, NC

31 Reviews for Wescottage Music

• Yasira

Yasira · Married on 12/08/2018

Our experience was EXCELLENT!!

We hired Wescottage to play at our wedding on 12/8/18 and they were worth every dime. Jennifer was extremely professional and explained in detail everything we could expect to receive for our investment. They provided us with a list of commonly played songs to choose from and also informed us that they are capable of playing many more if there was something special or specific we wanted to hear. Jennifer then worked with us to give us ideas of which songs to play and when to play them. Everyone at our wedding was commenting on how talented these musicians were and really thought they added that extra special something you simply cannot get from a DJ. We cannot possibly recommend this group highly enough. Thank you, Jennifer for providing exactly what you said you would punctuality, professionalism and incredible quality.

Best Wishes
    Eddie & Yasira

Sent on 12/11/2018

Wescottage Music's reply:

This review made me so happy!!! Thank you very much! We're thrilled to hear that the guests all enjoyed the music! Blessings to you both on your marriage! -Jennifer

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Wescottage Music played out our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and added such an elegant touch. Jennifer is very organized, kind, and quick to respond. She was able to work with my song selection and was very flexible with our needs. I am so glad they were available for our wedding date and I would recommend them for any wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Wescottage Music's reply:

You are the sweetest, Lauren! Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your wedding - we couldn't get over how perfect everything was, from every detail to the weather!

Jan · Married on 12/31/2017

We used the Westcottage musicians for our daughter's New Year's Eve wedding and were very pleased and impressed with their performance. Our guests loved the way they enhanced the ambiance of the evening, especially during the ceremony itself. They also played during our cocktail hour but because of close quarters and numbers of guests, were difficult to hear above the din. However, that difficulty did not keep them from doing exactly what we wanted - play softly in the background while our guests mingled. Jennifer is very easy to work with and quick to respond to all questions. We loved having this group of family musicians and highly recommend them as professionals you can trust to be an asset to any event. Well done Westcottage! And thank you!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Wescottage Music's reply:

You are so kind, Jan! We all thoroughly enjoyed celebrating New Year's Eve with your family and friends at your daughter's wedding! Everything was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for such a wonderful review! All the best to you and your family! -Jennifer

Kimberly · Married on 10/07/2017

Wescottage Music is very professional and played beautifully at my wedding.. My guest can’t stop talking about how the music was so elegant.. Thank you for making my fairytale wedding come true.. You’re awesome, the best hands down

Sent on 10/16/2017

Wescottage Music's reply:

What a sweet review! Thank you so much, Kimberly! We enjoyed being a part of your wedding! Blessings to you and Andre!

Edna · Married on 08/26/2017

Wescottage music was fundamental for my wedding. Jennifer was so helpful through the music selection and recommended such a great singer for my bridal processional. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Wescottage Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Edna! We loved being a part of your wedding ceremony, and your processional was perfect! Blessings to you and Ralph!

Jenna · Married on 08/12/2017

They were INCREDIBLE! I highly recommend them and they made our day perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Wescottage Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenna! Your wedding was beautiful and joyful! We loved being a part of it! Blessings to you both! - Jennifer

priscilla · Married on 07/15/2017

Guest loved the music. I was very happy.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Wescottage Music's reply:

We are so glad to hear that, Priscilla! Congrats to you both! :)

There is no way I could say enough good things about Jennifer and Wescottage Music! They were so easy to work with through the somewhat stressful time of planning a wedding and could not have been more friendly or helpful. Jennifer had great ideas/suggestions of different songs to use and was able to include a few pieces that were personally very special to us which made the ceremony even more meaningful! Wescottage Music was so professional, personable not to mention extremely talented and was the perfect addition to our special day that I will never forget! I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Wescottage Music's reply:

Hi, K! You are so kind! THANK YOU so much for the beautiful review. We love to hear how we were a part of making weddings personal and stress free. Congratulations to you and your new husband - Blessings on your marriage! -Jennifer

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Wescottage music was so wonderful to work with! They were quick to reply, very easy to work with on music selection, and on the day of my wedding it could not have sounded more amazing. It completely set the romantic feel I was hoping for on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Wescottage Music's reply:

We are so glad to hear that! We were especially happy that you could hear almost all of the music before the wedding. :) Blessings on your marriage! -Jennifer

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Wescottage is utterly amazing and made our wedding ceremony beyond special! I still go back to their site and listen to 1000 years to bring me back to that moment of walking down the aisle. Our friends and family could not stop raving about how beautiful their music was. They not only set the tone for an amazing wedding night but gave us beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

Aside from their undeniable talent, they were so easy to work with and reliable. Very professional!

We would recommend Wescottage to anyone and will hands down use them again for special events in the future.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Wescottage Music's reply:

Jessica! You are so sweet! Thank you for sharing about your experience working with us! We have to say, your wedding was top notch, and we LOVED being a part of your ceremony. Beautiful and perfect in every way [even the weather!]. Blessings on your marriage! -Jennifer

Lee Anne · Married on 06/12/2016

Wescottage Music was excellent in every way: their sound, their demeanor, their professionalism. We were so happy to have had them participate in our daughter's wedding. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Wescottage Music's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Lee Anne! Your daughter's wedding really was beautiful, and definitely a joy to be a part of! -Jennifer

BriAnne · Married on 06/11/2016

Replied very quickly to any messages I sent and worked with me to pick out the perfect music for my wedding. The day of they did a wonderful job. The music was great! I couldn't have asked for better musicians!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Wescottage Music's reply:

Thank you so much, BriAnne! Your wedding was so beautiful, every detail was spectacular - we loved your wedding! The weather was surprising just perfect in the shade as well! Congratulations on your marriage. We wish you the best!

Andrea · Married on 06/04/2016

Lauren went out of her way to learn music that would make the ceremony special and perfect! It was such a blessing to have her and to have our theme met through live music!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Wescottage Music's reply:

Your musical selections were definitely fun, and everyone loved listening to the music! Congrats to you and Josiah!

Hope · Married on 06/03/2016

They were incredible! The music was fantastic and they conducted themselves like professionals.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Wescottage Music's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved learning new songs for your wedding. :)

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2016

There are so many great things to say about this company! First off - they are amazing musicians. The music for my wedding was absolutely beautiful and seamless. I had several people rave about them after. Jennifer was my contact and she was awesome about staying in touch and answering any questions I had. I kept changing my music selections and she was completely fine with that and even offered some music ideas of her own. I would fully recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Wescottage Music's reply:

Hi Michelle! We are so thrilled to hear that everyone enjoyed the music! Your wedding was beautiful, sacred, meaningful, and a pleasure to be a part of. All the best as you both continue in the journey of marriage!

Jennifer · Married on 10/31/2015

Wescottage Music played the most beautiful music for our wedding! Jennifer was very easy to work with, and she made sure we had exactly what we wanted for the ceremony. They were very flexible and worked with the soloist who sang. The music was what my guests commented on the most. Their music made our wedding day absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Wescottage Music's reply:

Jennifer! Your wedding was so special to us, and it was an honor to be a part of your Ceremony. We are so grateful for the friendship that has come from your wedding!

Wescottage Music was absolutely beautiful to listen to. Our daughters outdoor wedding was perfect. We had so many compliments from our guest about how beautiful the music was during the ceremony.

Working with Jennifer and Wescottage Music was wonderful.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Wescottage Music's reply:

Thank you so much, S! We anticipated her wedding knowing that it would be beautiful. We were honored to be a part of their special day.
  • User5542040 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely beautiful! Very easy to work with, flexible, timely and responsive. Their work is truly magically! Totally recommend.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Wescottage Music's reply:

Thank you so much, K! Your wedding was a dream.

Cheryl · Married on 09/05/2015

As the mother of the bride you are challenged to find great music for the wedding ceremony. So much goes into planning the ceremony and to set the mood there was nothing more beautiful then the live music that Wescottage performed. They were wonderful in consulting us on choices and coordinating our event. Their level of knowledge of their instruments and music was truly top notch which created such a lovely addition to our daughters special day. They also shared weeks after the wedding, a clip of the music from the ceremony and it allowed us to go back and hear the whole prelude and processional letting us relive such a great time in our families lives. I reviewed and met with many musical groups for our daughters wedding and I am so glad that I selected Wescottage.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Wescottage Music's reply:

Cheryl, we so appreciate your kind words and hearing about your experience working with us. We absolutely loved being a part of your daughter's wedding - every detail [even the weather!] was so beautiful.

Danielle · Married on 08/29/2015

I found Wescottage Music on wedding wire & listened to their samples on their website and fell in love! Jennifer and I spoke frequently back and forth through out the planning process and she was very helpful with music choices and options! I chose two songs that they had never heard before & on our wedding day our music was absolutely perfect. It was everything I could of dreamed of! They worked closely with my singer who performed the bridal processional and the unity cross song during our ceremony & made me feel at ease that they had it handled between the two! Every single note was perfection!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Wescottage Music's reply:

It was a pleasuring working with the vocalist! She was very talented, and we enjoyed something new. Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your first day of marriage! Blessings!

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2015

I found Wescottage after a ton of searching for a string group that was local to the charlotte area. When I ran across Wescottage I adored the fact that they were siblings that they had started a service/business together. I knew from the start I wanted to hire them regardless of where my wedding was. After getting into contact with Jennifer the whole process working with her was seamless and I have to say the best part was her responsiveness and flexibility. I wanted more modern music and less of the typical wedding songs and Jennifer was very flexible with that. I never met Jennifer and her siblings before the wedding but when I was walking down the isle I saw them playing beneath the arbor and I looked over and made eye contact with them all and smiled. I was so proud they were there and part of my day after all the back and forth I had through with my wedding planning process. Their work was awesome and I highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Wescottage!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Wescottage Music's reply:

Ashley! You are so sweet - we loved your wedding. Seeing your happiness [and the eye contact!] was so special and we couldn't help but smile during the entire wedding. All the best on your marriage!

Wescottage Music was amazing to work with throughout the wedding planning process. They are truly talented musicians, and they were a great addition to our ceremony. Jennifer was extremely helpful in music selections. I would 100% recommend using them for your special day!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Wescottage Music's reply:

We loved all of the musical selections you chose, and it was a pleasure being a part of your wedding! Blessings on your marriage!

Hanna · Married on 06/20/2015

Asking the Wescotts to play for my wedding was one of the best wedding decisions that I made. They were professional and extremely helpful. The music was beautiful, seamless, and helped my wedding to be what I’ve always dreamed. They let me choose my music and then Jennifer worked with me to help make the ceremony flow smoothly. Thank you, Wescotts, for working hard to create beautiful music!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Wescottage Music's reply:

Hanna! Your wedding was a joy to be a part of. Everything was beautiful and we are so grateful that the weather calmed down! We loved the musical selections you chose and enjoyed every part of your wedding. Blessings to you and Aaron!

Fantastic group for any event! We hired Wescottage to play during our outdoor, garden, very intimate (16 people total) wedding in Highlands, North Carolina. The music was beautiful, flawless, and very moving. The group of four created such a magical soundtrack for our wedding. I was planning our wedding remotely, and it was incredibly easy and efficient to work out all of the wedding details via email. Jennifer handled the logistics, and was wonderful to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Wescottage to anyone looking for musicians in their area, they were truly wonderful.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Wescottage Music's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, J! Your wedding was definitely a highlight during our very busy season! It was a sincere pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Blessings on your marriage!

Kiel · Married on 05/09/2015

Josh and I cannot share enough positive words about Jennifer and her siblings at Wescottage Music. They were absolutely wonderful to work with. From communication, to organization, to planning, to responsiveness, to truly wanting know about us and what we wanted for our ceremony, they were outstanding. In addition, they were believers and were able to help us share the joy and meaning of Christian marriage with our guests. The music they helped us select was perfect for the venue and ceremony. We are so grateful for the memories Wescottage Music helped us create. There is no question that we would select them again and refer them to any future couple getting married.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Wescottage Music's reply:

Hi Kiel! Thank you for the sweet words! Your wedding was such a highlight to our year. Thank you for including us in the celebration and allowing us to be a part of one of the most sacred days of your lives. We truly consider it a privilege and hope to see you and Josh again. Blessings on your marriage!