14 Reviews for Wes Bunton Photography

Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Toning (1)
14 Wes Bunton Photography Reviews

Update (Aug 2017): Book Wes as your photographer!!! We just got our pictures from him, and they were amazing! He is an awesome photographer and we were lucky to have him. He is very quick with editing pictures too... We got our pictures within 3 weeks! I'm so happy that he captured all of the special moments throughout the day. He is very easy going and will accommodate any last minute changes. We are so thankful for his work :)

After a 6-month search for a wedding photographer, we booked Wes as our photographer (our friends booked him for their wedding and highly recommended him). We are so glad we did! We had our engagement session a few weeks ago and we are SOO happy with our pictures! Wes includes an engagement session with every package so we did our session at an arboretum and Camden Yards. Wes was extremely accommodating and easy to work with. He was open to any ideas that we had for our shoot and offered us many great ideas. When we got our pictures two days after our session, my fiance and I were ecstatic. They were better than we could have ever imagined :) I'm so excited to see how our wedding pictures turn out! My recommendation for future brides, if you're interested in Wes book him soon! His prices will probably continue to increase as his portfolio expands. I HIGHLY recommend Wes as a photographer for your wedding!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Wes was awesome!! Our wedding was just last weekend and I don't even have to wait for our photos to officially get to us, because I know he already got some amazing shots. Sometimes, Wes would take a break from the photo shoot to show us how it turned out. That was very nice and comforting for me. Wes and his assistant braved the cold for us to get some great shots outside. I am so excited to see the final results. Thank you Wes for being so accommodating and not running away screaming from my crazy family who asks a lot of questions. :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Booking Wes was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the very beginning he was very responsive and friendly. We coordinated via email and pinterest and Wes made sure we got all the shots that I wanted. He was also very helpful in recommending a videographer and the two of them worked amazingly together. On our wedding day, Wes ensured things went as smoothly as possible even when scenarios got stressful. Wes and his assistant were also really fun which helped keeping everyone in a fun mood and made for some great shots. He was a huge asset to our wedding and would HIGHLY recommend him.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wes is so easy to work with and has such a great eye! I've heard horror stories from other brides about wedding photographers, but Wes really captured our style and was incredibly accommodating on the big day. I can't say enough good things about working with him! We also got our pictures back very quickly!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wes is truly amazing!! He goes above and beyond for his clients! We have nothing but kind words for him and we will be recommending him! Thank You so much for making our engagement/wedding photo amazing! --Chelsea & Greg

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wes did a great job on our wedding. He showed up early to get a few pictures and was very flexible with us. He was also good about coaching on what to do because I didn't have too many poses that I cared about. We got our pictures back really quickly and they were great. I would definitely recommend Wes.

Profile Picture Katy, 9/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

Wes was such a joy to work with for our engagement photos and our wedding. He went above and beyond to get amazing shots. We are so happy we chose him!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wes did an amazing job on our wedding photos. He was very flexible with us and was always fast to respond. The photos came back in a week's time as we were still in our honeymoon and got the email. He captured our day so beautifully. I got so many compliments. I highly recommend his service!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wes was great to work with and he traveled 1.5 hours for our wedding at no extra charge. He had the photos back to us in a week and they turned out great! I also made some special requests about photos and he took the time to make sure we got all of the shots we requested. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wes did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos! We just got them back today (less than 2 weeks after the wedding) and I almost cried. Not only is he a great photographer, but I felt like he really captured the spirit of my wedding. Looking through them was almost like reliving it, and the photos really expressed the fun, loving celebration that it was; and he definitely captured the silliness that is the essence of my relationship with my husband. He is also very enjoyable to work with: friendly, responsive, laid back/flexible, and open to any photography ideas you might have. I almost felt like I was working with a friend more than a vendor, which made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire event (I normally don't like to be the center of attention). He is great at fading into the background, too - so many of my friends commented on how unobtrusive he was, and said they didn't even notice him during the ceremony.

I have to admit I was a tiny bit nervous when we hired him because, even though we loved his photos, he had only done a few weddings before ours, but once we got our engagement photos back I knew we made a phenomenal choice. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer who is great at capturing the spirit of your wedding day beyond the traditional portrait/details photos. All of the candid photos he took are by far my favorite. I would hire him again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Kiersten, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files

Wes did an absolutely wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos. He was very accommodating with scheduling our meetings and shoots. Everyone we've talked to has been thrilled with the quality of his work and we're glad we have such wonderful pictures to look back on for the rest of our lives. We were also impressed with how quickly he got our photos back to us. Overall, he did a wonderful job, and we couldn't have found a better photographer for our wedding.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/26/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Wes Bunton was the photographer for our wedding, and his work was fantastic! We would highly recommend him. During our initial meeting, we were provided with a variety of packages to choose from based on our needs and budget. The photo package (which included an engagement picture session, 8 hours of wedding coverage, digital copies of all photos, print credit, and wall art) was a great value for the quality of the work. Throughout all of our interactions, Wes was extremely professional, flexible with scheduling, and prompt to respond. He and his team captured all aspects of our special day, but were unobtrusive and made everyone feel at ease. We are thrilled with the pictures and highly recommend Wes Bunton Photography!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

An excellent, professional photographer. He was very responsive, and even went out of his way to recreate a cool swirling-sparkler photograph we had found online of another couple.

Profile Picture User5525404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Wes did a phenomenal job shooting both our engagement and wedding photos. It was his first time as the primary shooter for our wedding, but you never would have known as he was extremely comfortable behind the lense encouraging us to relax and enjoy the experience. I loved all of the detail shots he got of the decorations, as well as, the spontaneous shots he got of us and our guests so that the overall feel and climate of our wedding came to life in the shots. He was very responsive and open to all of our suggestions, including recreating a really cool sparkle shot we had found online. As I am hoping to get into the wedding planning business myself, I would recommend Wes Bunton Photography to any of my friends or future clients.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Thank You Cards