Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

38 Reviews for Werner Rose Events

Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)
37 Werner Rose Events Reviews

Your second IDO should be to Werner Rose Events! Steve is so easy and fun to work with! As the MOB, Steve and I worked out every last detail with my daughter in the planning phase, then the week of the wedding, my daughter and I were so relaxed and enjoyed every moment because we knew Steve had everything covered!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve Rose is the best wedding planner in town! When we met we had a special connection as if I knew him years ago. He goes above and beyond your expectation, see's your vision, and makes your dream wedding come true. I wouldn't have been able to do it myself, his professionalism and talent made it so easy...simply awesome!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve is known in our community for complete dedication to making any event an absolute success. From day one of planning to the event, he pays attention to every detail to meet clients' needs. From weddings to fundraisers and other events, I have seen his special touch and would love to hire him for my own wedding down the road.

Profile Picture User6027918, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve has put on $100,000+ Events. I felt privileged to have him agree to plan my small wedding. My husband and I are both teachers and had a very limited budget for our wedding. It was important to us that we were able to celebrate with all of our family and friends. We wanted our wedding to be budget friendly, but also lovely for ourselves and our guests. Steve was more than able to accommodate us. I had no design in mind. He picked out everything and took the time to give me the wedding I was not even capable of imagining. We did everything in his power to give us our dream wedding on a budget.

He was always 100% organized and responsive. His 30+ years allow him to be a one of a kind planner.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve was my wedding planner for July 9th. I was struggling in March to plan a wedding for 300+ people. Let me tell you, a wedding planner is 110% WORTH IT! Steve had everything together, connections, flowers, invitations, cake, photographer, DJ. Within 2 hours of meeting him he put together 90% of my wedding. The day of my wedding came and everything was absolutely FLAWLESS!!! All of my guests and everyone in my bridal party could not stop talking about how amazing everything looked and how my wedding set the bar high (I am the first friend out if college to get married). I am so thankful for Steve and all his work that made the wedding of my dreams even better than my expectations! Feel free to email me if you have any questions :)

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot express how amazing Steve is...he goes above and beyond with every single event. He pours his heart and soul Into ensuring he exceeds all of your expectations. He personalizes every detail. Look no further...??

Profile Picture Melody, 6/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to even start... There are no words to describe how wonderful Werner Rose Event Planning was to work with!! Our day was absolutely perfect and everything that we could have ever imagined, plus so much more! He took my "I am not picky" vision and made it into exactly what I have dreamed of my entire life! Steve went from our wedding planner, to our friend, to the one who listened when I just needed to talk out my thoughts and then most importantly, he became part of our family! We will forever be grateful to Werner Rose Events!!

Profile Picture User7003891, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve truly takes time and effort to making your wedding the best it can be. His enthusiasm brings so much joy to the stressful process of planning your wedding! It's truly remarkable.

Profile Picture User6721242, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

An excellent planner with an eye to turn an event into something even more beautiful!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve is one of the most creative people I know. He is passionate about making any event he plans top notch. He listens to what you want, offers advice and ideas and makes the occasion one of a kind and one that will never be forgotten.

Profile Picture Nickie, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List

I have never seen more talent and professionalism than Steve and his team at Werner Rose Events. His attention to details and his insistence on perfection are what set him apart from everyone else. From weddings I've attended to non-profit events, he never ceases to amaze us with his unique themed events. I've had the pleasure of seeing his work first hand when I worked with him at the Luncheon in Pink Fashion Show in 2015. His tireless dedication to see this project come to fruition in exquisite detail was very impressive. I look forward to not only working with Steve and his team again but to also hire them to do my personal events in the near future.
Fida Georges

Profile Picture Fida, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve puts so much work into every event and pays such great attention to detail. He creates such beautiful events that will be sure to leave you with memories for a lifetime!

Profile Picture User6027793, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The thing that impresses me most, is Steve can spend five minutes with someone and build the perfect wedding for that someone. He pays attention. Steve carries a positive attitude and his excitement is contagious.

Profile Picture susan, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve is amazing!!! I absolutely love working with him!!! He gets to know you as a couple and truly listens to your wishes for your wedding. He takes your ideas, adds his touch, and turns your wedding into something more amazing than you could have ever dreamed up!!! He is a creative genius and a genuinely nice guy! I've been to several other events he's planned, and each is a beautiful, unique experience!! Werner Rose Events is a must for any event!!!!

Profile Picture Alison, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve is one of a kind and the go to planner for any event!

Profile Picture User6119113, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve is incredible to work with! He makes any event he does magical!

Profile Picture Brenda, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve and Werner Rose Events are incredible. Through all the changes and decisions for the wedding, Steve was professional and up for any challenge we threw his way. The wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture User6119185, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The amount of detail Steve puts into every aspect of the event is second to none. His joyful personality makes the entire process fun and stress free. I will continue to recommend Steve to everyone looking for an event planner. He is passionate, professional, and delightful!

Profile Picture User5579210, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Steve goes above and beyond to make sure that the event or wedding is done just the way it needs to be. Every detail is taken into consideration and so are the event staff or client. Working with Steven first hand was so easy, and painless. If you're looking for a perfect event planner then look no further.

Profile Picture User6021149, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Werner Rose Events, absolutely rose for the occasion they were excellent in all aspects from day one til the final hour. I would highly reccomend Steve Rise in any affair you have to plan. You will get less stressed, less costly, and more service than you would ever dream of!! Thank you Werner Rose Events

Profile Picture User6119773, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with the amazing Mr. Steve a while back for the luncheon in pink. I was so privileged to have had a chance to be a part of a beautiful event. He is simply an amazing human.

Profile Picture Tea, 12/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Flowers, Jewelry, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Steve is the consummate professional. He listens and makes sure that everything is just perfect for your event.

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I had the pleasure to work with Steve Rose for the Luncheon in Pink in 2015! The work and effort he put in this was amazing. I would recommend everyone to work with Steve and his team. You will always have an input. Werner Rose Events will not disappoint.

Profile Picture User6027855, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Worked with Steve on a beautiful event dedicated to breast cancer awareness and he did a great job! The venue was decorated out of this world gorgeous and the vintage-inspired theme was spot on!

Profile Picture User6017173, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Swift and perfected work. He ensures you you'll be prepared with all of the fixings and details, worry-free. Not only is he a man of business who is distinguished in his line of work, but he is impeccably welcoming and a true person of his word. He delivers more than customer service. You don't feel the "business" atmosphere when you're in his office, you feel you're with a friend. We even went to Starbucks to meet one time just to get out of the office. Lol. He's cool like that. Steve Rose doesn't work a day in his life because he is incredibly passionate about what he does. He makes it ALL happen. From appointments that fit YOUR schedule, not his.. To wedding prep with all of the details you dreamt of... He makes it happen, ALL hassle free! In no way shape or form could I have had my spectacular wedding without him coordinating it all for us.
Without a doubt!!!!... Call Werner Rose to plan you're next event!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/25/15, 1 Review