4 Reviews for Werner Coach

Round Trip (2)
Motor Coach (1)
Shuttle (1)
Multi-Locations (1)

We worked with Lynsey and she was very accommodating. We had 3 coach busses and the price was similar to what other people spend on having school busses. I did a lot of research into the transportation and this was by far the best deal. They were on time and we were very pleased with everything. They even were able to do a pick up at our overflow hotel!

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/7/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Motor Coach

I used Werner Coach to transport my guests to/from the hotel and the venue. The venue was only ~10 minutes away, but I wanted to minimize anyone drinking and driving. I worked with Lynsey and she was very helpful in sorting out the best times to have the bus make the rounds. The day of the wedding went very smoothly! The driver even made an extra trip at the end of the night because we had to carry leftover boxes and items with us! I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip
2.1

The office staff that we dealt with beforehand were terrific. There was lots of communication right up until the wedding. However, that's where the positive ended. The driver, while a nice man, was pathetically ill informed as to the event needs, the air-conditioning did not work (and the heat index was 103), and my sister had to walk the driver through the entire 12:00-9:00 event. It was so disappointing! Although I contacted the office the Monday after the event and was told our concerns would be forwarded to the customer service person, we have not had anyone reach out to us by Friday afternoon. This compounds the feeling that no one cares once they have your money.

View Vendor Response