Wendy Jade Photography Reviews

View more information

• Katja
    Katja G. Married on 09/11/2022

Forever Photos

Wendy shot my wedding and engagement shots. Before working with her, I felt like the least photogenic person on the planet and was dreading my wedding photos. My confidence in front of the camera has done a complete 180 thanks to working with Wendy. Wendy's professionalism and creativity drove the shoots and we captured so many fabulous photos that I am thrilled about. My now-husband and I have so many amazing keepsake photos thanks to Wendy, and we both felt so confident while shooting with her. Wendy was up for anything when it came to taking creative shots. She is also extremely kind and personable; it was truly a pleasure to work with her. We are already planning our next shoot.

Wendy Jade Photography's reply:

Katja and Andrew, Thanks for the kind words! You both were so amazing, and I loved your ideas, your creativity, and your patience! You both, along with your families and friends, made the shoots so much fun, and I can't wait to work with you again!
  • Anne
    Anne S. Married on 10/24/2021

HIGHLY recommend

Wendy was amazing. My husband and I postponed our original wedding a full year due to covid, and ended up having a very small ceremony on our original date. She was so flexible when we told her about our change of plans. She ended up charging us the rate of an engagement session (normally 2 hours) for our small wedding and stayed for about 4 hours make sure we got all the photos we wanted. She got the photos back to us within a couple weeks for both events and they were breathtaking. Wendy has a knack for capturing genuine joy and love in her photos. You can really tell that she is dedicated to her job and loves what she does.

Wendy Jade Photography's reply:

Hi, Anne and Nate - Thank you so much for your kind words! You and your families are SO amazing! The genuine joy and love you mention are what make it easy to get great photos!

I'm glad I got to work with you not just once, but twice! And I hope that I get to photograph you and your family on any of your upcoming special moments.
    Matthew M. Married on 07/24/2021

Exactly what we wanted

Wendy works so hard and never stops trying to get all the emotions for everyone at the wedding. She gets great candid shots and is a delight to be around. You couldn't do any better for someone to capture how you really feel about each other!

Wendy Jade Photography's reply:

Kelly and Mat, you made my already fun job even more rewarding! You are so fun and personable, and it was great being able to capture your personalities through your engagement session and your amazing wedding day. Cheers to both of you for a long and happy future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jennifer S. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing Customer Service

I want to highly recommend Wendy Jade Photography purely for her customer service and her willingness to go above and beyond to help plan our special day. My fiance and I are 800 miles apart and are on our 3rd marriage each. He is in PA and I'm in AL, Greensboro NC was our halfway point. We looked into booking her at the end of September, she was wonderful to talk to during the decision making process. She listened to every idea I had and my unusual requests for our "engagement" photos to be taken the same day as the wedding at a local arboretum and our wanting to include our children. She was so excited to make our day a dream come true. I/we were heartbroken when we had to make last minute location changes (to PA) due to family obligations and were unable to retain her services. She will be missed on our special day and I hope we are able to find a new photographer who is as willing to go the extra mile for us, to make our day all that we want it to be. Thank you Wendy!

Wendy Jade Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the fabulous review! It was so fun talking to you and helping you coordinate photography for your big day. I admire all the unique touches you were bringing to your planning. I'm personally sad about your change of location, but want to wish you the best of weddings, and lots of happy memories in the future.
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 10/03/2020

Vibrant and Natural

Wendy is a joy to capture photos with and she’s skilled in portraying vibrant color and natural moments. I’ve always heard the wedding day for the bride and groom is a blur, and it was true for us. Through Wendy’s photos we were able to see so many additional moments from our day where it wasn’t possible for us to be present.
    We were married during COVID and Wendy remained positive and flexible as we shuffled through various mandates, venue and date changes. We’re grateful for her contribution and optimism during the planning process ~ Andrew and Sarah Robison

Wendy Jade Photography's reply:

As always, it's so nice to work with you and your families! You are all so warm and kind, and I enjoyed all the events we had together. You are the kind of people that make what I do so rewarding!