37 Reviews for Wendy Z. Hair & Make Up

Updos/Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Wendy has done my hair for previous weddings, photography shoots and events and I will not use anyone else. She is worth every dime.

Profile Picture Mara, 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Have you ever heard of beauty magic? Wendy does it?
She pays close attention to detail and leaves you feeling like a million bucks! I felt like such a princess on my wedding day and my makeup stayed on through the long day of events!

I'll refer her to anyone hands down! That is, if he doesn't get hired on as a traveling celebrity make up artist!

Profile Picture Joy, 1/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy is so fun! She listened to what I wanted and delivered beautifully. I had her do my hair and make up for my wedding. I asked her to do my makeup so I looked more natural but with big eyes. That's exactly what she did. I showed her pictures of what I wanted for my hair and she created a beautiful updo. Overall she is excellent and so much fun to boot. She also did all of my bridesmaids hair in record timing.

Profile Picture User4575866, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was actually enlisted as a helper to her friend to do my hair and that of the bridal party. I was so happy with Wendy's work that I couldn't resist writing a separate review for her! Initially it appeared that we weren't achieving my desired look then Wendy rightfully pointed out that the styles I liked worked best for light-colored hair, whereas I have Asian hair. Once realizing that, I adjusted my "strategy" and quickly found another style that'd work. On the day of the wedding, Wendy brought some fill-in powder to use on my thin hair to enhance volume and to achieved my desired look; it was fabulous (!) and I felt so beautiful. Thanks Wendy!

Profile Picture L., 5/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy did my hair and makeup for my wedding! When I got there I hardly knew what I wanted because there were so many options so I showed her pictures from Pinterest and told her to do whatever she thought would look best! Everything was perfect, she is amazing! My hair is short and she gave me an updo that looked like it had suddenly grown! My makeup looked flawless even at the end of the night. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look perfect for their special day!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy and Mariah were awesome to work with! They did my hair, airbrush makeup, and tattoo coverup. They also did my bridesmaids and mothers hair and airbrush makeup, along with my aunts makeup. Everyone look beautiful. They were also fun to work with. Wendy was so patient with me and my indecisiveness!

Profile Picture Ami, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy and her assistant, Niki, were amazing! She really listened to my vision and gave me her opinion on what looked/worked best, I can only admire that in a hair/makeup artist!! Prompt responses, amazing work, can't be any happier with Wendy :)

Profile Picture Lorraine, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My intended makeup artist backed out 2 weeks before the wedding. Wendy not only stepped in, but made me look PERFECT on my wedding day, despite it being the first time she had seen me. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 10/12/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy and her assistant, Dee, were fantastic! They made me and all my bridesmaids look lovely! She is incredibly flexible and easy going!

Profile Picture Audrey, 10/5/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy did an amazing job with my hair and make-up. We worked as a team for me to get exactly what I wanted on my big day. I also had my bridesmaids and family getting hair and make-up done and she found other great artists to help her. My family loved the service they got as well. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. She made a schedule for the day of and was flexible on the time so I wouldn't have to get up really early. Overall, I am very happy I chose Wendy for my hair and make-up for my wedding day. I got compliments all day!!

Profile Picture User2748806, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy did such an amazing job on my Hair and Makeup for the wedding. She was prompt and professional. She was super friendly and made me feel at easy during my trial run and the day of. She was flexible when a few of my bridesmaids wanted stuff added at the last minute. She even helped cover up my tan lines so they wouldn't show! Wendy is a true professional and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture gretchen, 6/22/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Our daughter had a destination wedding in Hawaii on March 17th and had a second reception on May 26th in Minnesota for those who could not attend the Hawaiian celebrations. Luckily, Wendy had May 26th free to do hair and make up for the bride and mother of the bride. She even squeezed in a make up and hair preview day for the bride on May 24th. Wendy is extremely talented, perceptive, and a true artist. She asks all the right questions and listens carefully to the answers and gets it right. I'm guessing that it is way easier to make a 30 something bride look beautiful but more challenging to make a 60 something mother of the bride look both great and age-appropriate. Wendy scored 100 percent on both and was just a very fun person to work with. She's witty, low-stress, and will make your special day more beautiful and more fun. You can't go wrong with Wendy. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy did amazing work. She was very adaptable when I went back and forth between a few hair designs and I feel like I ended up with hair that was uniquely "me."

Profile Picture Karen, 5/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was amazing! She is truly amazing at what she does. She did a perfect job on my makeup and hair as well as my bridesmaids. She also did my mother who doesn't wear makeup and who was a little nervous and she made her look beautiful and feel comfortable. I will continue to recommend Wendy to everyone! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and for that I am grateful:)

Profile Picture Kerry, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy did my hair and makeup for my wedding and the results were absolutely stunning! She asked all the right questions to make sure she understood exactly what I wanted and expected, then she provided excellent advice on what I still was unsure about. This lady knows her stuff. The trial run on the hair styling and makeup application was all I could have wished for! On the day of the wedding the entire process went smoothly, Wendy has a great attitude and absolutely takes pride in the professionalism and quality of her work. I was so pleased with her work that I continue to go to her as my hairstylist. Wendy Z. Hair & Make Up is a must have on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Brooklyn, 4/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wenday was very nice, professional, fun, and was honest. I felt incredibly gorgeous on my wedding day, seriously I was in awe. I have Wendy to thank for that!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was AMAZING. She was so calm and professional in the middle of a very hectic day and worked around our schedule, the fact I was planning the wedding from out of town, and a last minute change in location. She really listened to me and I felt so beautiful and comfortable all day. On Wendy's recommendation, I tried airbrushing during my trial and am soooooo glad I did. I was worried because some people had told me airbrushing can look cakey, but Wendy did an amazing job, I looked really natural (which is what I wanted) and it was also perfect for the photos. My favorite part was that I didn't have to touch it up even once during the day or after a whole night of dancing.

I would definitely recommend Wendy. A big plus, she comes to you which takes a lot of the stress out of the wedding day!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/3/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy provides very professional services with a personal touch. She is talented and was able to match my desired hair on the very first try! She was also willing to complete a second make-up trial with no questions asked, as I am picky and wanted to try something a little different.

My wedding party and I all loved our make-up and hair on the day of my wedding. Wendy and her staff made sure we looked fantastic!

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was great! She was very accommodating and did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It is my pleasure to comment on Wendy's professionalism, prompt and attentive manner. Having had her come to my house on my wedding day, allowed for my family and sisters to be a part of this very intimate experience. She was/is very personable and gracious, not only to myself but all she interacted with on my wedding day, June 18th. I'm very blessed to have found her, and to say that I will recommend her expert services in the future. Of note, the price for trial make and hair is cost effective and certainly worth the tme and money to achieve the "look" one is looking for. Thank you again Wendy for making me look beautiful!

Profile Picture gloria, 6/18/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy did a fabulous job on my hair and make up for my wedding. She was friendly and efficient. She was able to do all of my three bridesmaids, me, and my mother in 4 hours. Everyone looked amazing. She was also really fun to be around and supportive before the big day. I looked amazing because of Wendy. Thanks Wendy!

Lindsey Henke (Fritsch)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love Wendy Z. She worked with me on my trial, was patient with me as I tried to find my style, and helped me feel completely amazing on my wedding day. She was super fun to work with and helped everyone feel and look beautiful and special. I will use her again for my hair and makeup needs.

Profile Picture User928143, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy is AMAZING!!! I was married on November 12, 2010 and Wendy came to the wedding location and took care of me, my mom, and my sister and she did a BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! She sets the bar very high for her industry and I promise you, you will not find anyone who does more beautiful work than Wendy. She is HANDS DOWN the best that there is in the Twin Cities!! :oD

Profile Picture Abby, 11/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow . . . what can we say about Wendy Z that would truly capture what a treasure she is? This woman went above and beyond to accommodate the bride and our family. She was not only extremely professional, but she was also fun! We loved her! By the time we had to leave to go to the chapel, we felt Wendy was part of our family. Her skill set for make up and hair is second to none. Our daughter looked absolutely beautiful and was thrilled with the results. If you don't hire Wendy Z, you are truly missing out on a phenomenal stylist and a extraordinary human being. We love you Wendy! Use us as a reference anytime. (you can reach her through Bellagala Weddings in Minneapolis/St Paul, MN).

Profile Picture Janice, 11/6/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy made what could have been a very stressful day very relaxing and fun. She was more than willing to go to whatever location we needed and had to begin at the crack of dawn since there were several of us. The e-mail responses were fast, the hair trial was perfect the first attempt! She took pics of the trial to ensure that the hair would be perfect on the wedding day (and it was). Also provided refresh vials for makeup. Could not have had a more perfect experience and very highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sue, 10/16/10, 1 Review