Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

85 Reviews for wendycityfaces

Facials (4)
Makeup (4)
Fake Lashes (4)
Consultations (2)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Spray (1)

I am so glad I decided to use Wendy’s services both on my wedding day and in the months leading up to it. She provided several great customized facials/skin treatments and helped me establish a new skin care regimen in the months before my wedding. I’ve seen major improvements in my skin; with less dryness and fewer blocked pores.

On my wedding day, she provided make-up services for myself, wedding party, and my mother. We all felt and looked great! She customized each of our looks so that it suited each us, while helping pump up the glam factor for the occasion. All the looks stayed fresh all night; even after hours of dancing! Wendy is really an artist - you can tell she loves what she does. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Mariah, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was absolutely fantastic through our whole process. From the many months before the wedding, up to the big day in August. She took lots of time and was patient as we figured out the best options for me! She is truly amazing, very gifted, and truly passionate about all she does. You have to book with Wendy, whether is a facial or wedding makeup. She is the best!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy along with Ginger, who did hair and make-up for my wedding were amazing!! There are no words to justify their work and overall demeanor. I had a crazy wedding week with emergencies. Wendy was an angel. She worked with my ever changing schedule and accommodated more than I would have ever expected to be possible. My face prep prior to my wedding day helped me unwind. Wendy really knows how to make you feel at ease, supported, and loved. On my wedding day, I looked and felt amazing. I received so many compliments on my make-up and hair. I really appreciated that I felt like myself even with make-up. Wendy and Ginger were able to accommodate all of my bridesmaids and make each of their looks unique to them. Couldn't ask for a better set of ladies to be their on my special day. Without a doubt would use them again and again and again!! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Nubia, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hands down, best make-up artist and esthetician!! I worked with Wendy for make-up for our wedding and could not have been happier!! ! Not only is she beyond talented, she made the day fun too. You can tell that she really loves what she does! I have never felt more beautiful and our entire bridal party looked gorgeous. Call Wendy today! I promise you will be so glad that you did.

Leading up to the wedding I also went to see Wendy for what she called her, "bridal boot camp," for a series of facials and a skincare regimen, and my skin has never looked or felt better!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy did wedding day makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my female family members, as well as some spa/skincare services for me leading up to the big day. I was so incredibly pleased with her work- I wanted a very, very natural look, and she nailed it! We looked awesome, but not at all overdone. I would highly recommend Wendy!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Fake Lashes

If you want to look #flawless on your wedding day, Wendy is your girl! She is a true master and made me look amazing but also ensured I looked and felt like myself. She has this awesome power to really bring out everyone’s true beauty. Not only does she have incredible skills as a make-up artist, she is also a fantastic esthetician. Why is this important to your wedding day look? Well, if you have any pre-existing skin issues like acne or fine lines she will help you get this in order prior to your big day. She will ensure that your skin shines from the inside-out which is really a unique attribute to her services that many artists don’t offer. Ever since I began working with Wendy I receive compliments on my skin all of the time and that NEVER used to happen.

On my wedding day Wendy was fantastic! Her team made myself, my mother and bridesmaids all look amazing. She made me feel so beautiful and ensured I was wedding day perfect. She even followed us to the church to double check I looked great right before walking down the aisle! My make-up stayed picture perfect through all the happy tears and dancing into the night. I truly cannot say enough about how awesome she is. She was so great many of my friends have booked her up already for their weddings! I am also looking forward to Wendy doing the make-up for my sister’s wedding in July! As my sister said “I don’t think I could get married without Wendy”. I think that really says it all.

Profile Picture Grace, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Had a wedding party last week...and being a picky bride i was looking for a perfect make up( weel as every bride ??), wich stays trough the night. Wendy is the best make up artist i wish to have,and now she became my cosmetician also.
I am grateful for her work done and all my bridal party was happy! Love her
Thank you Wendy .

Profile Picture Lena, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautiful makeup that stayed put through endless dancing and countless photos. Nothing budged an inch and all my ladies looked absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy did my makeup and my bridal party's makeup for my 6/11/16 wedding and she was fantastic. When I met her for the trial I was super excited for her to be part of my day. She put me at ease and I knew her personality would fit in with everyone. I was right. Day of she was attentive, personable, relaxed and most important, on time. I had her stay with me throughout the ceremony and because of it my makeup looks fantastic in all the pictures. I highly recommend her and her quality work!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Facials, Makeup

Wendy was fabulous and made my wedding day go seamlessly. I was thrilled with the gorgeous makeup she did on both me and my wedding party, and her talent and attention to detail are unmatched. Her prices are more than fair for the services she delivers, and the great products that are used. She was also able to suggest an amazing hairstylist (Ginger Demato) who worked wonders. I also highly recommend having Wendy stay through your wedding photos for touch-ups (she had some great photograph ideas and kept us all looking fresh in the hot summer sun). Thanks Wendy!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Facials, Makeup

Wendy was great leading up to the wedding with taking care of my skin with a few facials to get my face glowing on the wedding day. She takes care of her brides with giving them priorities and discounts. She did my makeup the day of the wedding along with my mom's and bridesmaids. They all looked fantastic and the makeup lasted the entire day. I'm very oily and my makeup looked fantastic the entire ceremony and reception. Wendy also does spray tans! My skin looked radiant and natural for the big day and I am extremely grateful that I had Wendy do our makeup!!

Profile Picture Lynnette, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Spray, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Facials, Makeup

Wendy was amazing and I loved having her be a part of my day. She has such a fun and energetic personality that it made getting ready a lot of fun. My bridesmaids and mother all looked fantastic. I don't wear a lot of makeup usually and she gave me a very natural look. I felt so beautiful and cannot thank her enough for the great job she did. She was flexible and patient in every way. Thank you Wendy!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy...it is easy to make young brides look amazing, but you did it for me, the MOB, as well! Wendy really knows skin, skincare and how to make the most of it at any age. All of the women in my daughter's wedding party this weekend looked incredible and not overdone. She has years of experience from TV to photo shoots so you are assured to look your best and most natural self when Wendy is involved. She is also a fun person to work with.

I started a skincare regimen well in advance of the wedding so I could look my best. She literally took about 10 years off my face with treatments specifically targeted at mature skin and age lines. I was very happy that Effortless Events, our planner, recommended her for the wedding.

If you want the best in make-up and skincare, Wendy City Faces is your 'go to' girl!

Profile Picture Rita, 9/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy is amazing...she made my entire bridal party look incredible on my wedding day! She was professional, but fun! My whole bridal party raved about her the rest of the night. I went to Wendy for my make up trial, a facial, and eye brow waxing before my wedding so I had full faith in her and her ability that she would make us all look amazing on the wedding day! She also brought her assistant with her to accommodate the 8 women that needed make up in the short amount of time that we had. Stephanie was an amazing extension of Wendy and I can see why Wendy trusts her! They both did amazing and I know I will be a long time client of Wendy's from now on! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Trish, 9/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy did an amazing job at our daughters wedding on 8/29/15. She was so very attentive throughout the day. Do not hesitate to book her services, you cannot get anyone better. She is a lovely person with am amazing talent and passion for what she does.
Wendy came to our home and did the makeup for all the bridesmaids, our daughter and myself. Everyone looked like they just walked off a movie set, very fresh and natural. Our daughter's face had broken out prior to the wedding and she worked her magic to calm down her skin, so very pleased.

God Bless Wendy for her talent and passion for what she does!

Mother of the bride;
Terri

Profile Picture Terri, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy has a wonderful personality and is incredibly talented at what she does! With those two qualities you can't ask for a better beautician.

Profile Picture Robin, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy is not only a top-notch makeup artist, she is a true skincare professional who will pull out all the stops to ensure you look your best on your big day.

I contacted Wendy just weeks before my wedding when I decided last-minute to have my makeup done professionally. Wendy, who is a professional esthetician, got me in immediately for a pre-wedding skin consultation and makeup trial. She began me on a skincare regimen to calm my problem skin and ensure I would look my best on my wedding day. She listened to my specific requests during my trial and was flexible with my appointments during the hectic pre-wedding rush. I felt more than comfortable knowing she would be taking care of my makeup on the big day.

Wendy arrived in the morning and not only gave me a flawless look, she also helped calm me down on the stressful morning. Wendy is super caring and a genuine person that you will enjoy being around. Although I wore my wedding look for more than 12 hours, it continued to look great through photos, the ceremony, dinner, dancing and the after-party.

I continue to be a client of Wendy's because she is a true skincare expert. She has developed a truly relaxing spa environment and I enjoy her treatments. I am pleased not only with the experience Wendy gives but also with the dramatic results I have gotten. Call Wendy today and she will get you on a skincare regimen to ensure you look your best at the altar!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy has provided many services for me in the past - from professional head shots to party looks, so of course she was my go-to for my wedding. There is NO ONE else I would trust for the perfect look and the most professional service. I will continue to use her as she is a proven professional and artist.

Profile Picture Tarah, 3/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so glad that I was referred to Wendy by my hair stylist. Not only is she a top-notch makeup artist, but she's just fun to be around! I had her come to my venue for touch-ups while our group photography was happening and I'm really glad I did. Even after she left, the makeup really held up. It looked great all day and when I looked in the mirror at 1:30am it was still almost perfect!

Besides that, Wendy really listens to what you want to do and will execute flawlessly. I am a little bit makeup-scared in general and she really took her time to explain how the entire look came together as she progressed. She's not a makeup artist who just has one formula and goes with it. (And I've been made up by such makeup "artists" in the past and looked like a clown). She is a true artist who creates a new pallet that is unique to your skin tones and face shape.

I would recommend Wendy in a heartbeat to anyone getting married, or anyone looking to improve their skin in general!

Profile Picture Patti, 1/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy is amazing. She is a true artist! I have very challenging eyes and she made me look and feel wonderful. During my makeup my babysitter had to leave and Wendy did my makeup with a squirmy toddler on my lap, talk about a professional! I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy did make-up for my wedding in addition to my seven bridesmaids and mother. Everyone looked fabulous and she was able to do it all herself without assistance the morning of the wedding. In addition, I had a facial with her the week before the wedding and it made a huge difference in the quality of my skin and make-up. I highly recommend getting the facial to make your make-up flawless the day of.

Profile Picture Joia, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was absolutely fantastic! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Initially, my Aunt hired Wendy to do just her makeup for my wedding so that is how I heard about Wendy City Faces. I scheduled an appointment with Wendy to give the makeup a trial run. I was amazed what professional products used by a true professional in the industry can look like. I have never felt more naturally beautiful in my life! (And that was just the trial run!)
Afterwards, I came in for my pre-wedding facial which I loved! My facial prepped my skin to be the best it could be the day of my wedding. Wendy is incredible! She instantly makes you feel like a long time friend while also being completely professional. She explained everything she was doing and the benefits each step had for my skin. By the time of my wedding, my skin was smooth, clear and most importantly, healthy.
I especially appreciated Wendy the day of my wedding. She came to my house early and it literally felt like she was part of the family. She made all of us girls look and feel beautiful. She even helped me with some technical issues I was having with the photographer. We ordered sandwiches together and honestly, I had a blast! Wendy is the real deal. She knows weddings like the back of her hand.

All in all, I had literally the perfect wedding day and I have the THANK Wendy for contributing to that! Wendy City Faces is THE PLACE to go for all your facial and makeup needs! If you are looking to look your absolute best on your wedding day, LOOK NO FURTHER! Call Wendy right now! Trust me on this!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Two months before my wedding, I had my makeup trial at Mario Tricoci salon. I walked out and not 30 minutes later was my makeup already dripping off my face. I was disappointed that my makeup didn’t look very special. It looked like how I do my makeup when I go out.
With my wedding quickly approaching, I was terrified I wasn’t going to have anyone to do my makeup. I made several phone calls and was relieved when Wendy called me and said she had my wedding day open. I set up a makeup trial with Wendy and fell in love with her the second I met her. She has a bubbly personality and will do everything she can to make sure you look beautiful on your special day. I showed her my dress and told her who my celebrity crush was and she created a whole look for me and I loved it. The day of the wedding she helped to calm me down and made me feel so gorgeous. Wendy also came to my venue and did touchups to my bridesmaids and me after pictures. I was so lucky to have Wendy there on my wedding day and would recommend her to help you get prepared for your big day.

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/18/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy from Wendy City Faces did makeup for my mother, two future mothers in law, my sister, and me for the wedding day. We all looked stunning - truly the best I have ever seen us all look.

Wendy took her time with each of us, and made everyone feel relaxed with great conversation. Wendy made sure everyone liked their look and wasn’t afraid to let us try some new things too!

My mother has vitiligo, a skin condition where you loose the pigment of your skin color. She was so excited to see what Wendy could do to not make her white patches so vivid. Holy cow! My mother’s face looked flawless without that heavy appearance of makeup.

I highly recommend Wendy City Faces to anyone! I will use her services in the future and, of course, refer her to friends!

Profile Picture Pamela, 7/11/14, 3 Reviews