Wendi Curtis Photography Reviews

Wendi Curtis Photography 3
Wendi Curtis Photography 4
Wendi Curtis Photography 5
Wendi Curtis Photography 6

Wendi is a great photographer. We are very pleased with the photos we have of our wedding. Having the second photographer working with Wendi was great. You get different views.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Wendi is fantastic. She is engaging, creative, and easy to work with. She kept things moving on our wedding day and made photos so easy! I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Emily · Married on 07/07/2012

Wendi was awesome and I couldn't have been happier with her services!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Wendi is an amazing photographer. She is very great and fun to work with. Her work is creative and I loved the different angles she got. I definitely would recommend her for weddings. She had a few pictures posted on her site the next day for a sneak peek and then we had our picture book and disc within 3 weeks! i have had so many compliments on my pictures!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Christine · Married on 06/16/2012

Wendi Curtis Photography did a great job on taking beautiful wedding pictures and being open to the ideas we had for some of the wedding shots. Wendi and her second photographer were productive and were able to keep my wedding party focused. They are easy to interact with and they made our experience fun and enjoyable.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Jodie · Married on 05/12/2012

Wendi is a phenomenal photographer! She is fun, professional and creative! She works with the client to make sure that they get just what they are looking for! She responds promptly to emails/calls and goes above and beyond for those she is working with! Plus the packages she offers are reasonably priced and come with a lot of choices and variety. I love my engagement and wedding photos. I recommend Wendi to all my friends! She was such a joy to work with! She's the best!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

Wendi was the best! We fell in love with Wendi's pictures while researching photographers, and we knew we had to have her for our wedding. My husband had children from a previous marriage and we opted for a family photo instead of an engagement session. Wendi was great with the kids and we knew we were in good hands. With all the stress and worries that come with planning a wedding, this was one area I didn't have to worry about! It ended up raining on the day of the wedding and Wendi still made it fun and enjoyable for all. I will definitely be suggesting her to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Kassi · Married on 09/24/2011

Wendi was great. She was always on time and excited about her work. Wendi is professional and knows what she is doing, she told us what to do and we did it and the pictures turned out great. She keeps everyone on track and makes sure everyone is having fun. I would recommend her to anyone who wants good quailty pictures.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Tasha · Married on 09/10/2011

Wendi Curtis photography was the best decision I made for our wedding. Both my husband and I were so impressed by her work. She was so flexible with our schedules and of course gave us exactly what we wanted With both engagement and wedding photos. I will definitely use her again in the near future and will refer her to all friends and family! Thanks again Wendi!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Amy · Married on 08/27/2011

Wendi Curtis is an amazing photographer who is able to capture all of the special moments on your wedding day. She has so many creative and fun poses for groups of any size. Wendi keeps everyone engaged and excited while taking pictures so you and your wedding party have beautiful smiles! The quality of the photographs you will receive is excellent! Wendi knows her stuff...from planning out how long your pictures will take to getting through group family pictures in minutes! I cannot say enough positive things about Wendi. I recommend her 110%!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2011

It's so important to have a photographer that that considers your opinions. Wendi went above and beyond! We loved all the pictures and Wendi's creativity.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Casey · Married on 07/30/2011

Wendi Curtis photographed my wedding this summer, and my husband and I could not be happier with the service we received! She was very professional and was always receptive to our wants and needs for our special day. All of our friends and family who interacted with her throughout the day raved about how fun she was. I have heard horror stories from fellow brides who are still waiting on their wedding photos 6 months after their wedding--we received ours just 4 weeks after the big day, and they are GORGEOUS! I would highly recommend Wendi for any one looking for beautiful professional photos taken by a fun, energetic, and flexible photographer! =)

All of our friends and family who were involved i

Sent on 09/01/2011

Amy · Married on 06/11/2011

Wonderful photographer & super friendly! She is super flexible, reasonably priced & has awesome ideas! She has outstanding skills & her photo albums are phenomenal. She is well worth every penny! Wendi also loves being "different" as in going to different locations for pictures & not your traditional photographer taking every single picture in the church. Love her! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2011

Wendi Curtis is a very awesome photographer. She had very reasonable prices with different wedding and engagement packages that meets a variety of needs. She was very professional throughout our entire wedding planning process, from our first phone call to the day we picked up our wedding picture package. We are very pleased with her work. She captured the most authentic moments, and she has very creative ideas for posed pictures. She is truly one of a kind. I highly recommend her to brides and grooms everywhere. She will NOT disappoint! :-)

Sent on 07/10/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2011

I first met Wendi at a Bridal Show in 2010. I worked for a Bridal salon for 4yrs and worked majority of the shows in the Grand Rapids Area. I consider myself to be overly critical due to my involvement in the bridal community and can not say enough good things about Wendi and her work!!! I worked in the industry long enough to know that it is easy to get burnt out on bridal. Majority of us only plan one wedding, but when your working weddings its hard to see them as individual events. This is not the case with Wendi. She has a passion for work she does. She brings so much energy to an event/shot. I had such a great experience with her and would recommend her to any bride!
    My husband and I got married on Mackinac Island in May of 2011. Wendi and her assistant (Bonnie) shot our rehearsal dinner and wedding.
    Wendi is professional, easy to work with, and punctual. I received my edited photos very quickly. I took longer to decide what pictures to add to the photo books, but once I finally made a decision the books arrived very quickly. I had such a positive experience with Wendi Curtis; I can not thank her enough for being so wonderful on my big day!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Holly · Married on 11/13/2010

Wendi is simply amazing! She is very accommodating, friendly, reasonably-priced for her great work, very timely, and she knows exactly what she is doing. I have been very pleased!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/23/2010

I am so incredibly happy with Wendi!
    From the start she was flexible; she met me after work in the evening and when I wasn't sure what package I wanted, she told me to think about it and I can change it when ever I want! I loved that because my budget did not allow for the package I originally wanted.
    Wendi checked in with me throughout the planning process and was sure to talk through all of my preferences and give me advice on timing and shots since it was my first (and hopefully only:)) time getting married!
    She showed up right on time on our wedding day and got right to work with the bride and groom. It was a bit rainy and gloomy that day and it made for the most perfect pictures. We were at a church that I was nervous did not have much scenery for great pictures but she made it look like a totally different, beautiful place with great fall scenery.
    She kept my wedding party laughing through all the pictures and always had eyes on the bride and groom! I even got a little crabby towards the end of all the pictures and she kept smiling, empathized with me and made it quick!

I absolutley love the pictures and the book they come in, it made it so easy to take them right to my famly and show them off! She also gives the rights to print our own which is really economical.

I would highly recommend Wendi to my family and friends!

Sent on 01/03/2011

Marci · Married on 10/16/2010

Wendi is wonderful to work with. We had her to our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out great. We could not have asked for better pictures. She is very creative and makes you feel very comfortable.

Jeff and Marci Hoogterp

Sent on 11/29/2010

Mindy · Married on 07/24/2010

Wendi took our wedding photos and years later, I could not be happier with the result. She was professional, prepared and ready for a fun day! She was up for anything and had suggestions for us that, without a photographer's eye, I would have never imagined. Every step of our process was smooth and I never felt like anything was missed or left out. Wendi knows how to run her business, work with people, and get the job done- all factors that make her very successful! I would recommend Wendi to anyone looking for an affordable, personable, and fantastic photographer. Nothing but good things to say about her!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Laura · Married on 06/19/2010

I absolutely loved Wendi! She did such an amazing job on our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She always has great ideas of what to do or where to go! She also always asked me what were some of my ideas to take pictures or made sure that she photographed everyone or everything that I wanted to be photographed! I would recommend her to anyone! You can tell that she loves what she does which is awesome! Thanks Wendi, you have made our wedding day unforgettable with the MANY pictures you have took and shared with us! We do not regret our decision! We also got many comments from other people that attended our wedding at how good she was and how nice she was. Great photographer! :)

Sent on 07/29/2010

Rachel · Married on 12/12/2009

I will never regret asking Wendi Curtis to be my wedding photographer. The pictures are amazing!! I couldn't be happier with them. Each picture is unique and captures each precious moment of my wedding day. I've been showing them off to everyone!

Wendi made a gorgeous proof book of most of the wedding pictures and then gave me all the wedding pictures on a CD with a copyright release. We will cherish them for years to come.

Sent on 01/18/2010

Erin · Married on 10/24/2009

Wendi is a wonderful photographer and she made ou wedding day perfect. She was on time for everything, prices were reasonable and she made the whole day so much fun. Our pictures turned out so good. I couldn't be happier! Thank you Wendi!

Sent on 02/04/2010

Kathleen · Married on 09/06/2009

Wendi did my wedding in September. She did my friends engagement photos and when I saw them I new I had to have her. I called her and she was friendly and easy to get a hold of. She worked with all of my needs and was incredibly flexible and professional. She was there for me on the biggest day of my life. She and her assistant were always positive and calming. Then I got my pictures back!!! The most intimate moments were all captured in full detail. The look on my husbands face the first time he saw me is now captured forever in a beautiful photograph as well as every important moment of the day! Beautifully done, wonderful pictures! I loved Wendi and would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/28/2010

Tara · Married on 07/25/2009

Wendi did an amazing,amazing..did I tell you...an AMAZING JOB. I love my wedding album and pictures. I have recieved so many great comments on our pictures from both family and strangers. Wendi is super easy to work with,which is great since you are so so busy on your special day. Wendi came with a game plan and it worked well. We were never standing around waiting for pictures or trying to find good poses,she knew them all. The cost was also great,I couldnt be happier. Wendi goes above and beyond to get your dream wedding pictures. You wont be disappointed.

Sent on 06/07/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2007

We couldn't have picked a better photographer. Wendi is amazing and wonderful to work with. She answered all of my questions and gave my wonderful advice, as far as what will look the best, when it came to our wedding pictures. She is very professional and a great photographer. We love every single picture, and our wedding album is fantastic. I would highly recommend Wendi for any occasion. We also love our 20 X 30 canvas!

Sent on 11/16/2008