Wendi Curtis Photography Reviews

103 | Hudsonville, MI

103 Reviews for Wendi Curtis Photography

Audrey · Married on 09/06/2014

Amazing photos and an amazing photographer! Great at keeping 20 bridesmaids and groomsmen focused in a short amount of time! Very pleased with everything!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Wendi was the easiest vendor we worked with - she was so helpful, attentive, and fun! From our engagement session to our wedding day she was awesome, always available to email or talk on the phone, so friendly, and truly caring. She really took the time to get to know us and our style. Not only that, she drove across the state for our wedding day - she was there early in the morning until well into the reception - much longer than expected, it was great! She definitely exceeded our expectations with her amazing personality and beautiful photos! We'll definitely be contacting her for future family session! Thanks so much Wendi!!!
    I've already referred her to one of my bridesmaids and I would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photography experience!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/09/2014

Wendi was so much fun!! She is so creative and is able to think of poses and positions off the top of her head. My pictures turned out amazing!! Definitely captured the love from that day! I will be using Wendi again in the future!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2014

Wendi was absolutely amazing! She had a great eye for lighting and the setting, so when we received our proofs back, they had been elevated from photos to artwork. We have a book full of gorgeous pictures that we don't even know which ones to choose from to print for the walls of our apartment!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Amy · Married on 07/05/2014

Wendi is amazing! I really enjoyed having her at my wedding. She is willing to work with what you want. I had two other friends sign with her. The finish product of pictures were amazing as well!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Kearstin · Married on 06/28/2014

I was extremely happy with how my photos turned out. Wendi is reasonably priced for the great work and time she puts in to each photo. She should have charged way more, but that's another reason I loved her. She enjoys what she is doing and doesn't feel the need to charge an arm and a leg which in turn will bring her more happy clients like me.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Diane · Married on 03/29/2014

Wendi did a beautiful job capturing my daughters very special day! We will be calling her when daughter #3 gets engaged!!! We could not have asked for more!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Christin · Married on 03/08/2014

Wendi did my photography for my wedding in Montego Bay Jamaica in march. She was amazing! All my pictures were perfect. There were so many great pictures I would not have thought of and she even helped me with some of my planning! Wendi has done many destination weddings before and had great ideas for the ceremony, timing of events, etc. she was such a big help we could not have done it without her.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Veronica · Married on 10/20/2013

Oh boy what can I say about this lady!!! An angelic miracle. We met her at a wedding show and we hit it off right away. She made us an offer, terms had changed on our end, but she still honored her agreement!!! Score in my book! We paid for her travel, she brought an assistant, took over 1,000 photos day of the wedding and the day after, and released all rights to them. I can't rave enough about this amazing lady. She is very flexible, willing to work out a payment plan, takes unforgettable photos. Looking at my photos makes me want to do it all over again, she definitely told our story...and has helped us create a legacy for our future family. She is our photographer for life, or until she retires. If you are an Alaskan bride looking for a photographer, definitely contact her....it will be worth your while.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Katie · Married on 10/19/2013

Really enjoyed working with Wendi! When I first met with her I knew she was my photographer.really understood what pictures I wanted and the mood I was going for. She did my engagement pictures and then I couldn't wait for her to do my wedding! You can't go wrong with Wendi! Stunning creative pics!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Maddie · Married on 10/05/2013

I ran into Wendi at the Wedding Expo the January before our wedding. Aside from the venue, she was the first vendor I booked and I couldn't have been happier!

Our pictures turned out amazing! I would recommend Wendi to any friends looking for a photographer, and now with a baby on the way, I'm sure we'll be using her again for family portraits in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Marie · Married on 09/13/2013

Best photographer ever!! Would highly recommend to anyone. She was very professional and we couldn't believe how quickly she posted our pictures. All our families were so impressed with how everything turned out. Can't wait for us to start a family so she can be our photographer again. We are not good at having our pictures taken and she made everything look so flawless and perfect. Couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out!!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Wendi helped me brain storm and was really flexible with her schedule. She is also really creative and great with kids!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Wendi and her assistant were so wonderful! While planning, my husband and I decided photography was the thing we wanted to focus most on. We wanted someone to capture our special day so we could remember it forever, and she did a wonderful job. She is so flexible, creative and patient. I emailed her a list of photo ops I wanted included and she made sure we hit each one, no questions asked! We really couldn't be happier with our photos and her services. I would highly recommend Wendi Curtis, she's amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Wendi is AMAZING! I have had Wendi Curtis Photography do my senior pictures, family pictures, engagement pictures and wedding pictures and every single time have been amazed! She is flexible, artistic and fun! She truely captures who you are and your personality and that's what I love most about her photos!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Karen · Married on 04/27/2013

Wendi is Fantastic. We have used her for our engagement session, our son's first birthday photos and our wedding. Her work is phenomenal! She is quick to respond, open to ideas and flexible with time and location. I can't express how much we love our photos and Wendi!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Amy · Married on 01/19/2013

Wendi and her partner did an awesome job. They both knew what they were doing and had great ideas for poses and pictures. I was very happy when I got my print book back. So many great shots. Wendi is professional and fun. I would defintely suggest her to others!

Sent on 03/01/2013

I chose Wendi as the photographer for our destination wedding, and besides deciding to get married, she was the best choice we made. Not only did we get fabulous engagement pictures months before our big day, but Wendi took the time to get to know us to make sure our pictures matched our personalities. She followed me on Pinterest and was constantly sharing ideas. Once we arrived on vacation (we took a cruise and she shot the whole trip!) Wendi was constantly available for pictures. She was even in my room at 5:30am on the big day to make sure there wasn't a moment lost. I honestly cannot express enough how well she captured our whole experience. She also posted pictures online right away! I am extremely impatient and it was so exciting to see perfectly edited pictures before the honeymoon was even over. I would recommend her to any bride for both domestic and destination weddings. She will make your wedding photograph dreams come true.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Wendi is a great photographer. We are very pleased with the photos we have of our wedding. Having the second photographer working with Wendi was great. You get different views.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Wendi is fantastic. She is engaging, creative, and easy to work with. She kept things moving on our wedding day and made photos so easy! I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Emily · Married on 07/07/2012

Wendi was awesome and I couldn't have been happier with her services!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Wendi is an amazing photographer. She is very great and fun to work with. Her work is creative and I loved the different angles she got. I definitely would recommend her for weddings. She had a few pictures posted on her site the next day for a sneak peek and then we had our picture book and disc within 3 weeks! i have had so many compliments on my pictures!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Christine · Married on 06/16/2012

Wendi Curtis Photography did a great job on taking beautiful wedding pictures and being open to the ideas we had for some of the wedding shots. Wendi and her second photographer were productive and were able to keep my wedding party focused. They are easy to interact with and they made our experience fun and enjoyable.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Jodie · Married on 05/12/2012

Wendi is a phenomenal photographer! She is fun, professional and creative! She works with the client to make sure that they get just what they are looking for! She responds promptly to emails/calls and goes above and beyond for those she is working with! Plus the packages she offers are reasonably priced and come with a lot of choices and variety. I love my engagement and wedding photos. I recommend Wendi to all my friends! She was such a joy to work with! She's the best!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

Wendi was the best! We fell in love with Wendi's pictures while researching photographers, and we knew we had to have her for our wedding. My husband had children from a previous marriage and we opted for a family photo instead of an engagement session. Wendi was great with the kids and we knew we were in good hands. With all the stress and worries that come with planning a wedding, this was one area I didn't have to worry about! It ended up raining on the day of the wedding and Wendi still made it fun and enjoyable for all. I will definitely be suggesting her to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/08/2012