Wendi Curtis Photography Reviews

103 | Hudsonville, MI

103 Reviews for Wendi Curtis Photography

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Wendi! She was very responsive and helpful with ideas and suggestions during the planning process. We also really loved that all of her various packages included a photo book of some sort. She was also very efficient during our big day and kept us on schedule even when the rest of us had our heads in the clouds. Thanks, Wendi!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Hey Katie!
    Thanks for the kind words! I hope you will cherish your album for many years! Your wedding day was flawless and you guys were amazing to work with! Loved all the beautiful music at your ceremony!

I wish you guys all the best!!

Suzanne · Married on 10/14/2017

The best photographer! It was the rainiest day of the year and Wendi pulled off the best photos I could ever imagine!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Hey Suzanne!

YOU were amazing! I loved your positive attitude, kind spirit and flexibility even though your dream day was getting rained out! It was a true joy documenting your wedding day!

I wish you all the happiness ~ and you should have the BEST of luck with all that rain on your wedding day! lol

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

We had the best time working with Wendi! Every time I talked with her on the phone I would hang up with the biggest smile on my face. With all the stress of planning, she really put me at ease and was so helpful with setting up a game plan and timeline for our pictures! We didn't want to spend hours and hours taking pictures and wanted to have a lot of fun during them, with Wendi we got so many great shots and had a blast. My husband hates getting his picture taken and he even had a good time, and is still singing Wendi's praises. We both highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Hey Emily!

I have the biggest smile on my face reading your kind words! I am so glad to help reduce the stress of your wedding day planning and keep your hubby smiling even though photos are not his fav!

I wish you guys all the best!

Lynn · Married on 09/09/2017

Wendi and her assistant were very creative and organized. She stuck to the timeline she created for us and had us to the church on time. Many unique ideas for locations on the farm where we were shooting. Spent all day making us feel like valued customers. Very accommodating with moving locations for different shots. Did a great job with the bubble blowing at the end. Could not be happier with our choice and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Hi Lynn!!

Thanks for the kind review! Wow!! That farm was SO fun to photograph at! The bridesmaids holding baby pigs as bouquets will go down as one of my all time favorite wedding day memories!

Loved working with you guys!!

Sta · Married on 08/26/2017

Wendi made the day run smoothly! She found some awesome locations and captured beautiful pictures. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks Stacie! I loved photographing your wedding day!

Sam · Married on 08/19/2017

Wendi was a blessing to work with. At our first meeting, she helped me plan out my entire day hour by hour, which was such a stress relief! She took your requests for specific photographs into consideration, but also knew little details that would compliment you. Such a joy!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Thanks Sam!!

You were a gorgeous bride inside and out! I am happy to help relieve the stress of the wedding day so you enjoy your day!

Best wishes!!

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

I can't say enough good things about Wendi. Her pictures of our wedding weekend blew us away and we're so grateful that she was able to capture exactly what we were feeling during the wedding. She's hilarious and knows how to make everyone smile. She has a great eye for interesting angles and can find beautiful backdrops in any location. She went out of her way to photograph moments we weren't expecting and was very flexible with her time. She flew across the country for our wedding and working with her to coordinate travel was easy. We'd book her a thousand times over.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind review! I loved being a part of your wedding festivities! I wish you all the happiness!! =)

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2017

Wendi was great to work with! She was extremely helpful in the planning process and had good ideas to make our day flow and be stress-free. We used Wendi for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and it was fun to be able to combine our vision with her experience. She captured our emotion and candid shots perfectly to help us remember all of the little things from our wedding day. We have so many fantastic pictures from our wedding that it's hard to choose a favorite! Every time I look through the complete album, I seem to fall in love with a new one. It was evident that Wendi cares about her clients and couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding photography! Thanks, Wendi!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hi Caroline!

Thanks for this heartwarming review! I DO really care about my clients and it makes me happy to hear that you can feel it! Thanks also for sending your friends to me for wedding photos! It is an honor!

I wish you all the best!

Natalie · Married on 07/08/2017

Wendi was wonderful!! She has been the photographer for several of my siblings’ weddings and she always delivers! She is so fun to work with and makes sure you get all the photo shots that you want on your big day. We will cherish our wedding photos for years to come. :) If you’re looking for a photographer that has a ton of professional experience, is super fun to work with, and is super talented, Wendi is your person!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks Natalie!! I loved photographing your (and your siblings!) wedding day!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Wendi took so many great candid shots of our wedding. While the day was just what we both wanted, it is wonderful to have so many amazing photos to look back and cherish!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thank Jennifer! Your day was beautiful and so full of lovely moments!

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

Where do I begin? My husband and I originally met Wendi at a close friend of ours' wedding. She was sly enough to hand my then-boyfriend her business card, and she was one of the first photographers I reached out to a year later when we were (finally) engaged. Wendi's pure excitement and expertise outshone all other responses I received, and combined with her stellar portfolio, I knew that she was the best photographer for us. For a couple planning a wedding in Michigan while living on the East Coast, Wendi made it so easy for us by providing her tips, tricks and timeline recommendations so that our wedding day would run as smooth as possible. Soon after booking Wendi, she asked if we would be interested in doing an engagement shoot in NYC while she was there on vacation. We were completely floored by the offer (Wendi may be the only person I know who didn't mind working on a vacation!), and we are SO glad we accepted it! We have iconic NYC settings and memories for us to look back on, and it was a great way to loosen up and get to know her and her photography style. Not only that, but Wendi made us a GORGEOUS guest sign-in book out of our photos that we still get compliments on. On our wedding day, Wendi was early, calm, made us feel comfortable, went with the flow, kept our groomsmen and bridesmaids in order and captured everything perfectly. Not a week goes by without me looking at our keepsake book, scrolling through our online gallery and reliving all of the amazing memories that she was able to capture. I highly recommend Wendi to anyone planning an engagement, wedding or anniversary shoot. Thank you so much, Wendi!!! <3

Sent on 10/31/2017

Hey Lisa!

I SO love that you guys kept my business card from when I met you guys at another wedding! The engagement session is a favorite memory of which I have a canvas hanging on my office wall that makes me smile. NYC was a dream, thanks for being our host and dinner on the town! Your wedding day was gorgeous of course! Thanks so much for the beautiful memories!

Tina · Married on 05/28/2017

Wendi was amazing to work with from our engagement session all the way to getting our final photos. She is so easy going and made us feel so comfortable during the whole process. She is a true professional and knows her stuff! She has such a unique eye for capturing beautiful pictures and her pictures are breathtaking. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks Tina! I loved photographing your wedding!!

Anne · Married on 05/27/2017

Wendi was exceptional in every aspect. She was fun to work with, she has a great personality. All our guests loved working with her. She was very creative and flexible. I don't know how she did it, but she managed to get all the shots we wanted and many many more. She didn't miss a moment! The pictures are beautiful and there are so many of them. Wendi posted some preliminary pictures on FB right away and they were just stunning! I highly recommend Wendi Curtis and have been touting her services to everyone I know. There is no need to look any further for your photographer. I promise, you won't be disappointed!!!
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 11/11/2017

Thanks Anne!!!

It was a fairy tale wedding day!! Great job on the surprise Horse and Carriage get away! That was amazing for photos too!!

Best Wishes!

Anna · Married on 04/07/2017

Thanks again for providing a first class service. With one of the biggest days of our lives and such a huge action packed event, we feared that we would not be able to stop and take it all in and the day would soon fade from our memories. However you’ve truly captured the essence of our day providing us with so many wonderful images.” THANK YOU SO MUCH!! we had fun the entire time!! the images turned out so well !!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Wendi Curtis Photography's reply:

Thanks Anna!! I loved photographing your wedding!!! =)

Jilaine · Married on 01/07/2017

Wendi was a very professional, easy going,patient, energetic photographer that worked with us on our wedding day. Her packages are reasonable and affordable.She customized our wedding package to fit our needs. SHe captured every moment of our day and took all the pictures we wanted. We asked for a few "posed" shots and the rest "candid" and thats what she did. Our wedding book was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend her for weddings.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Shea · Married on 12/08/2016

Wendi! I just can't tell you how blown away we all are by these pictures. I am so thankful we ran into you at the Grand Haven wedding walk. You will forever be in my heart for capturing all these beautiful moments. As you know, we were going to do Justice of the Peace but we wanted beautiful wedding pictures for our daughter and us to look back on. I couldn't be more proud of these. Your turn around time on the sneak peak of our pictures blew us away!! Thank you from the bottom of our heart!

Shea, Justin & Athena Richards

Sent on 12/10/2016

Kristi · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I loved having Wendi apart of our day to document each special moment that goes by so quickly! She is so fun, outgoing, and gets the job done efficiently so you can enjoy your day to the fullest. You will love having her apart of your day!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

Wendi was very professional and gave us great photos to look back at in a timely manner! I knew I wanted to have her be my photographer as soon as I saw the pictures she took of my friend in college at her wedding! And I sought her out 5 years later! I was not disappointed. We love our photos and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/14/2016

Amazing Amazing Amazing! I cannot thank Wendi enough for her incredible pictures. We had Wendi for our engagement session and wedding day. Her pictures are stunning. She interacts with the bridal group and makes everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. She sees the image that she wants in her mind, and then places you in the perfect position to get the picture and it turns out beautiful. Her eye for a great photo is fantastic! She captured the emotions in every moment, which was something that was very important to me. Her portfolio of brides speaks for itself. I could not any more pleased with her work.
    Wendi replies to emails the same day. She will answer your questions, over and over again, to make you feel comfortable about the big day. My husband and I went to Wendi's house and sat in her office for TWO HOURS talking about the layout of our wedding day. Wendi went over every little detail, and didn't make us feel ridiculous for spending so much time planning out the day. She took the stress off my shoulders because she was so well organized and prepared.
    Wendi is worth every penny that she asks for her photography. After personally working with her, I think her prices are beyond reasonable. Wedding photos last a life time, don't cheap yourself out of those memories. Wendi worked with us: 1 hour meet/greet to sign with her for the wedding, 1 hour engagement session discussion, 2 hour outdoor engagement session, 2 hour wedding day layout in her home, and 12 hour wedding day coverage. Wendi poured hours and hours into our wedding... for a price that is unbeatable.

We are so thankful for our time with Wendi. We truly believe that she captured our wedding perfectly, and wouldn't change a thing. If you are looking for a photographer that will give you individual attention, make you feel secure about your wedding, and take stunning photos, Wendi will go above and beyond for you. She's amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Sherry · Married on 12/31/2015

Amazing photography team! As mother of the bride I supported my daughter's choice of photographer and I'm so glad she chose Wendi! She came to Saginaw from Grand Rapids several hours early to be there in case of bad weather on wedding day, 12-31-15.
    She and her assistant were professional, gracious and took absolutely stunning pictures. Wendi was easy to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for the wedding! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Hallee · Married on 10/03/2015

Wendi was amazing! Our wedding pictures were the most important part of our wedding and she nailed it!
    I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She asked what we wanted and followed through with it.
    She made the day so easy, fun, and not stressful, a very go with the flow attitude but also takes control at the same time!
    She captured every second, every moment, and most importantly she captured our personalities!
    Our pictures were perfect! I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Wendi

Sent on 10/31/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

Wendi is amazing! She has several different packages available for people with different budgets, and is very flexible about customizing them to what is most important to you. I had the platinum package, which included a second photographer and I was so impressed with her as well! Together they captured the most important moments of the day, and had such a great attitude the entire day. Not only was she awesome, but I had a sneak preview of 65 pictures that she published on facebook within 24 hours!! That is unheard of. She guaranteed all my photos by our one month mark, and she had them to me early! It only took her 3 weeks, and we had 1800 photos! I had such a great experience with Wendi, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Emily · Married on 06/14/2015

Wendi did our engagement session as well as our wedding photos and we are in love with all of the pictures! She is so talented and creative. All of our pictures look so natural and so many of them catch our personalities so well!

We had several awkward family situations to deal with on our wedding day (divorces, etc.), but Wendi handled everything so well and made things not awkward! We didn't plan much time for family pictures, but Wendi knows where to place people and gets things done quickly!

After our wedding, Wendi was so timely in getting our pictures to us! We got a link to see all the pictures online while we were still on our honeymoon and then received the print book the week we got back! I can't wait to choose pictures for the album.

We were on a budget for our wedding and photography was one thing that we decided was important enough to splurge on... we will never regret it! I recommend Wendi to all of the brides that I know... she is spectacular!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Kirsten · Married on 05/15/2015

I had Wendi Curtis as my photographer for my May 15th wedding this spring and could not be HAPPIER! She was amazing from our first meeting all the way to the finish! Wendi is very professional, yet extremely fun, and most of all creative! I have received so many compliments on my photos and continue to as well. She made the day easy, which was very much appreciated! She worked with not only my schedule, but the schedule of the other vendors. She is very prompt and was quick to answer any email or phone call. Overall, I am very pleased with how everything turned out and am so thankful I chose to have Wendi capture this special day!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kellie · Married on 03/14/2015

Wendi is by far the most passionate photographer in the business! I have worked with Wendi on various occasions and she always comes with the most positive attitude! Wendi has a true gift and passion for her work. Wendi worked with two very large families coming together and she honored everyone's requests. Wendi also engaged us all in her tricks to make us all smile together. She works passionately, positively, and quickly. Wendi was the highlight of the wedding for myself as the bride! I felt a true connection with her. Wendi made my fiancé and I, as well as our family comfortable, calm and energetic! Wendi worked at locations that were new to her and she nailed every shot! I thank her from the bottom of my heart! I can't put dowb the amazing photos Wendi captured!

Sent on 05/06/2015