Wendi Curtis Photography Reviews

Wendi Curtis Photography 4
Wendi Curtis Photography 5
Wendi Curtis Photography 6

Rebecca · Married on 05/14/2016

Amazing Amazing Amazing! I cannot thank Wendi enough for her incredible pictures. We had Wendi for our engagement session and wedding day. Her pictures are stunning. She interacts with the bridal group and makes everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. She sees the image that she wants in her mind, and then places you in the perfect position to get the picture and it turns out beautiful. Her eye for a great photo is fantastic! She captured the emotions in every moment, which was something that was very important to me. Her portfolio of brides speaks for itself. I could not any more pleased with her work.
    Wendi replies to emails the same day. She will answer your questions, over and over again, to make you feel comfortable about the big day. My husband and I went to Wendi's house and sat in her office for TWO HOURS talking about the layout of our wedding day. Wendi went over every little detail, and didn't make us feel ridiculous for spending so much time planning out the day. She took the stress off my shoulders because she was so well organized and prepared.
    Wendi is worth every penny that she asks for her photography. After personally working with her, I think her prices are beyond reasonable. Wedding photos last a life time, don't cheap yourself out of those memories. Wendi worked with us: 1 hour meet/greet to sign with her for the wedding, 1 hour engagement session discussion, 2 hour outdoor engagement session, 2 hour wedding day layout in her home, and 12 hour wedding day coverage. Wendi poured hours and hours into our wedding... for a price that is unbeatable.

We are so thankful for our time with Wendi. We truly believe that she captured our wedding perfectly, and wouldn't change a thing. If you are looking for a photographer that will give you individual attention, make you feel secure about your wedding, and take stunning photos, Wendi will go above and beyond for you. She's amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Sherry · Married on 12/31/2015

Amazing photography team! As mother of the bride I supported my daughter's choice of photographer and I'm so glad she chose Wendi! She came to Saginaw from Grand Rapids several hours early to be there in case of bad weather on wedding day, 12-31-15.
    She and her assistant were professional, gracious and took absolutely stunning pictures. Wendi was easy to work with and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for the wedding! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Hallee · Married on 10/03/2015

Wendi was amazing! Our wedding pictures were the most important part of our wedding and she nailed it!
    I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She asked what we wanted and followed through with it.
    She made the day so easy, fun, and not stressful, a very go with the flow attitude but also takes control at the same time!
    She captured every second, every moment, and most importantly she captured our personalities!
    Our pictures were perfect! I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Wendi

Sent on 10/31/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

Wendi is amazing! She has several different packages available for people with different budgets, and is very flexible about customizing them to what is most important to you. I had the platinum package, which included a second photographer and I was so impressed with her as well! Together they captured the most important moments of the day, and had such a great attitude the entire day. Not only was she awesome, but I had a sneak preview of 65 pictures that she published on facebook within 24 hours!! That is unheard of. She guaranteed all my photos by our one month mark, and she had them to me early! It only took her 3 weeks, and we had 1800 photos! I had such a great experience with Wendi, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Emily · Married on 06/14/2015

Wendi did our engagement session as well as our wedding photos and we are in love with all of the pictures! She is so talented and creative. All of our pictures look so natural and so many of them catch our personalities so well!

We had several awkward family situations to deal with on our wedding day (divorces, etc.), but Wendi handled everything so well and made things not awkward! We didn't plan much time for family pictures, but Wendi knows where to place people and gets things done quickly!

After our wedding, Wendi was so timely in getting our pictures to us! We got a link to see all the pictures online while we were still on our honeymoon and then received the print book the week we got back! I can't wait to choose pictures for the album.

We were on a budget for our wedding and photography was one thing that we decided was important enough to splurge on... we will never regret it! I recommend Wendi to all of the brides that I know... she is spectacular!

Sent on 07/21/2015

kirsten · Married on 05/15/2015

I had Wendi Curtis as my photographer for my May 15th wedding this spring and could not be HAPPIER! She was amazing from our first meeting all the way to the finish! Wendi is very professional, yet extremely fun, and most of all creative! I have received so many compliments on my photos and continue to as well. She made the day easy, which was very much appreciated! She worked with not only my schedule, but the schedule of the other vendors. She is very prompt and was quick to answer any email or phone call. Overall, I am very pleased with how everything turned out and am so thankful I chose to have Wendi capture this special day!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kellie · Married on 03/14/2015

Wendi is by far the most passionate photographer in the business! I have worked with Wendi on various occasions and she always comes with the most positive attitude! Wendi has a true gift and passion for her work. Wendi worked with two very large families coming together and she honored everyone's requests. Wendi also engaged us all in her tricks to make us all smile together. She works passionately, positively, and quickly. Wendi was the highlight of the wedding for myself as the bride! I felt a true connection with her. Wendi made my fiancé and I, as well as our family comfortable, calm and energetic! Wendi worked at locations that were new to her and she nailed every shot! I thank her from the bottom of my heart! I can't put dowb the amazing photos Wendi captured!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Audrey · Married on 09/06/2014

Amazing photos and an amazing photographer! Great at keeping 20 bridesmaids and groomsmen focused in a short amount of time! Very pleased with everything!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Wendi was the easiest vendor we worked with - she was so helpful, attentive, and fun! From our engagement session to our wedding day she was awesome, always available to email or talk on the phone, so friendly, and truly caring. She really took the time to get to know us and our style. Not only that, she drove across the state for our wedding day - she was there early in the morning until well into the reception - much longer than expected, it was great! She definitely exceeded our expectations with her amazing personality and beautiful photos! We'll definitely be contacting her for future family session! Thanks so much Wendi!!!
    I've already referred her to one of my bridesmaids and I would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photography experience!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/09/2014

Wendi was so much fun!! She is so creative and is able to think of poses and positions off the top of her head. My pictures turned out amazing!! Definitely captured the love from that day! I will be using Wendi again in the future!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2014

Wendi was absolutely amazing! She had a great eye for lighting and the setting, so when we received our proofs back, they had been elevated from photos to artwork. We have a book full of gorgeous pictures that we don't even know which ones to choose from to print for the walls of our apartment!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Amy · Married on 07/05/2014

Wendi is amazing! I really enjoyed having her at my wedding. She is willing to work with what you want. I had two other friends sign with her. The finish product of pictures were amazing as well!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

kearstin · Married on 06/28/2014

I was extremely happy with how my photos turned out. Wendi is reasonably priced for the great work and time she puts in to each photo. She should have charged way more, but that's another reason I loved her. She enjoys what she is doing and doesn't feel the need to charge an arm and a leg which in turn will bring her more happy clients like me.

Sent on 09/03/2014

diane · Married on 03/29/2014

Wendi did a beautiful job capturing my daughters very special day! We will be calling her when daughter #3 gets engaged!!! We could not have asked for more!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Christin · Married on 03/08/2014

Wendi did my photography for my wedding in Montego Bay Jamaica in march. She was amazing! All my pictures were perfect. There were so many great pictures I would not have thought of and she even helped me with some of my planning! Wendi has done many destination weddings before and had great ideas for the ceremony, timing of events, etc. she was such a big help we could not have done it without her.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Veronica · Married on 10/20/2013

Oh boy what can I say about this lady!!! An angelic miracle. We met her at a wedding show and we hit it off right away. She made us an offer, terms had changed on our end, but she still honored her agreement!!! Score in my book! We paid for her travel, she brought an assistant, took over 1,000 photos day of the wedding and the day after, and released all rights to them. I can't rave enough about this amazing lady. She is very flexible, willing to work out a payment plan, takes unforgettable photos. Looking at my photos makes me want to do it all over again, she definitely told our story...and has helped us create a legacy for our future family. She is our photographer for life, or until she retires. If you are an Alaskan bride looking for a photographer, definitely contact her....it will be worth your while.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Katie · Married on 10/19/2013

Really enjoyed working with Wendi! When I first met with her I knew she was my photographer.really understood what pictures I wanted and the mood I was going for. She did my engagement pictures and then I couldn't wait for her to do my wedding! You can't go wrong with Wendi! Stunning creative pics!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Maddie · Married on 10/05/2013

I ran into Wendi at the Wedding Expo the January before our wedding. Aside from the venue, she was the first vendor I booked and I couldn't have been happier!

Our pictures turned out amazing! I would recommend Wendi to any friends looking for a photographer, and now with a baby on the way, I'm sure we'll be using her again for family portraits in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Marie · Married on 09/13/2013

Best photographer ever!! Would highly recommend to anyone. She was very professional and we couldn't believe how quickly she posted our pictures. All our families were so impressed with how everything turned out. Can't wait for us to start a family so she can be our photographer again. We are not good at having our pictures taken and she made everything look so flawless and perfect. Couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out!!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Wendi helped me brain storm and was really flexible with her schedule. She is also really creative and great with kids!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Wendi and her assistant were so wonderful! While planning, my husband and I decided photography was the thing we wanted to focus most on. We wanted someone to capture our special day so we could remember it forever, and she did a wonderful job. She is so flexible, creative and patient. I emailed her a list of photo ops I wanted included and she made sure we hit each one, no questions asked! We really couldn't be happier with our photos and her services. I would highly recommend Wendi Curtis, she's amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Wendi is AMAZING! I have had Wendi Curtis Photography do my senior pictures, family pictures, engagement pictures and wedding pictures and every single time have been amazed! She is flexible, artistic and fun! She truely captures who you are and your personality and that's what I love most about her photos!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Karen · Married on 04/27/2013

Wendi is Fantastic. We have used her for our engagement session, our son's first birthday photos and our wedding. Her work is phenomenal! She is quick to respond, open to ideas and flexible with time and location. I can't express how much we love our photos and Wendi!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Amy · Married on 01/19/2013

Wendi and her partner did an awesome job. They both knew what they were doing and had great ideas for poses and pictures. I was very happy when I got my print book back. So many great shots. Wendi is professional and fun. I would defintely suggest her to others!

Sent on 03/01/2013

I chose Wendi as the photographer for our destination wedding, and besides deciding to get married, she was the best choice we made. Not only did we get fabulous engagement pictures months before our big day, but Wendi took the time to get to know us to make sure our pictures matched our personalities. She followed me on Pinterest and was constantly sharing ideas. Once we arrived on vacation (we took a cruise and she shot the whole trip!) Wendi was constantly available for pictures. She was even in my room at 5:30am on the big day to make sure there wasn't a moment lost. I honestly cannot express enough how well she captured our whole experience. She also posted pictures online right away! I am extremely impatient and it was so exciting to see perfectly edited pictures before the honeymoon was even over. I would recommend her to any bride for both domestic and destination weddings. She will make your wedding photograph dreams come true.

Sent on 01/02/2013