Wen Productions Cinema Reviews

19 | New York, NY

19 Reviews for Wen Productions Cinema

19 Wen Productions Cinema Reviews

I heard about Wen through my photographer, and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the service and product provided to us by Wen and her assistant. We received our wedding video today, and it exceeded all of our expectations. It's truly something we will treasure forever. So much of the day gets forgotten because it goes by so quickly - but because of her we have a beautiful video to remind of us of the love and happiness we celebrated that day. Wen is a talented artist, and the love and care she puts into her work is evident in her finished product. She is also an absolute pleasure to work with, responding to emails and providing requested information promptly, professionally and with care. Lastly, and something very important when picking a wedding vendor, she is completely reliable. My husband and I got married in what can only be described as a blizzard in December, but she and her assistant arrived early and couldn't have been happier to share our day with us. Quite simply - pick her. You won't regret it.

I heard about Wen Productions even before I was engaged. I was so impressed with her work for a friends wedding that I had to keep her in mind for my big day. And when my moment came, she was the first vendor that my husband and I confirmed.

Wen is so lovely, caring and talented when it comes to capturing the best moments in a poetic video. And her unique offering is what differentiates her. She provides a four minute montage of memories to music in addition to a fully edited video.

The day of our event, Wen and her team arrived on time and she gave us the biggest confidence boost when she complimented our venue. From then on she was stealth and I only remember speaking to her at the end of the evening. She had the same energy and seemed to be equally as pleased with the day's event as we were.

When we received our wedding story and viewed it, my expectations were exceeded. Wen was worth every penny. I have received so many compliments from friends and family. I myself watch the wedding story every day. I'm still amazed at what great moments she replayed and thank her for recalling the ones we don't remember ;-)

I would highly recommend Wen Productions. You will not be disappointed!

I would highly recommend Wen Productions. You will not be disappointed!

Maria · Married on 10/13/2012

Wen productions was very professional the day of our wedding. Our wedding video came out amazing!! We couldn't be happier with our choice for videography.

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2012

Wen was AMAZING!! We did not want your typical wedding video, we wanted something more artistic that we could easily share with family and friends and that is exactly what we got! The day of our wedding, we didn't even know she was there (in a good way!!). We were able to be ourselves and never felt that a camera was being shoved in our faces.

Our video is more than we could have ever dreamed. Every moment is there. We are so happy we chose Wen to film our wedding! She is the BEST!!!

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!

Jenny · Married on 09/16/2012

We had a truly amazing experience with Wen Productions as our wedding cinematographer. We love Wen's enthusiasm, passion and dedication in her work and the way she treated our wedding as a unique project. Ever since our first meeting, we felt like we had a friend on our side, instead of merely a paid vendor.

We really appreciate the effort and flexibility Wen put in to accommodate our unusual timetable. Her videography crew were equipped with sophisticated gadgets and more importantly, a courteous and joyful attitude throughout the wedding day.

We love the story Wen has produced and would highly recommend Wen Productions to any prospective brides and grooms who are looking for someone to capture their big day professionally and beautifully!

Wen was very responsive to all my emails and very helpful with coordinating and finalizing the details. Though she was already booked for my wedding date, Bill was very great to work it. Both made the process very smooth and my husband and I are very happy with the result!

Jasmin · Married on 09/01/2012

Wenwen cinemas was extremely professional, courteous and kind. Everyone worked well with all of the other vendors too. She had such great insight, and created the perfect video of our event. I felt as though I relived the joy I felt that day simply watching the video. When corresponding, she was always very prompt with email responses. On the day, she wasn't abrasive or pushy, but still managed to be there for the most intimate of moments. Her presence was like a quiet fly on the wall. I love her vision, and the work she put into making our story so memorable for us. I couldn't have picked a better videographer. I am so happy with our choice for our videographer and I would recommend her to anyone.

Kimberly · Married on 08/31/2012

Wen Productions was absolutely amazing!! My ideas and visions of my wedding day were brought to life and were seen clearly through Wen's video camera. She is a wonderful listener and an amazing creator. She truly brings your dreams to reality....and you are able to relive them over & over again!! Thank you for making my Wedding day that much more special!!! :-)

Kimberly

Lee · Married on 08/26/2012

Wen and her team were the best most professional team I have seen. We hired several vendors for our wedding and Wen was clearly the most impressive. She and her team were non intrusive while capturing all of the best moments of our day. A true professional in every sense of the word. The videos she produces are the best I have ever seen. She is able to bring your day to life by capturing the emotion and essence of the day in 7 mins or less. I have watched my video at least 50 times since I have seen it, and friends and family I have shared it with agree it is the best wedding video they have ever seen. Thank You Wen! I am thrilled to have had you be a part of our day.
    Lee

• Flor

Flor · Married on 07/21/2012

I met Wen at a Wedding Salon and she had an iPad with a sample of her work; I immediately knew I wanted her to film our wedding. The wedding video, a 3 minute love story music video, she showed me looked like a movie. She was able to capture and document such great moments and it made me teary, even though I didn’t know any of those people. So, I went home and showed my fiancé her videos and he also loved her work. I contacted her a week after and she sent me a DVD with a sample of a whole wedding un-edited. It still looked like a movie. I looked at other sites to find something similar and couldn’t, all of those other wedding videos online looked cheesy. Wen’s videos looked elegant and classy, something I had never seen before. A couple of weeks later, we met in her office in midtown and we booked her right away. She has so much passion for her work, she really loves what she does and she handles every wedding in a different light like it should be.

The day of the wedding she came earlier and left later than scheduled, she really wants to be there for every moment. She followed us everywhere but she was so discreet. I really forgot she was there. I can’t wait to see the results. After our honeymoon, she gave us some choices for music for our 3 minute love story video, and she definitely got it right. She found a song that we had never heard before but it was perfect for us. I will be patient and wait for my video. It will get here in the next couple of months. I am sure it’s going to be great. She is a true professional and I admire her work.

Paul · Married on 06/29/2012

My wife and I could not be happier with the services that Wen provided as a videographer. Her and her assistant managed to capture the beauty of our wedding day without getting in the way of the festivities. It felt natural. And the results of the wedding story are amazing and heartfelt. She edited together a masterpiece and now we have something that we can hold on to commemorate the special day. We would use Wen again in a heartbeat if an occasion warrants it. Also she is very flexible and works with you for planning and pricing. -Paul & Taina

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2012

Wen was undoubtedly one of the best vendors I worked with in planning my wedding: she was sweet, professional, responsive, and completely unobtrusive on the big day. On top of being a dream to work with, she's incredibly talented (the finished product still makes me warm and fuzzy just thinking about it!)... I've had countless people inquire about her after seeing/loving my wedding video. In my opinion she was worth every penny and I'd absolutely recommend her to any and all of my friends!

May · Married on 09/24/2011

We are so happy that we found Wen as our videographer. We wanted someone who would create a beautiful keepsake of our wedding day without getting in anyone's way or interfering with anyone's experience. Wen did exactly that. I barely noticed her at the wedding - she stayed true to her word to be as unobtrusive as possible. And yet somehow she captured really touching moments. Our short wedding video is beautiful - the visual presentation is top-quality and it captures our emotions from the day so well. We've gotten such great feedback on it so far, and all the credit goes to Wen. We are so excited to see the DVDs and how they tell the story of our day. That is the essence of Wen's approach to weddings - she's there to tell the story of your wedding. She really loves what she does and it shows in her work. Highly recommended!

Heather · Married on 06/18/2011

Hiring Wen was one of the best decisions I made. We don't even look at our photos, but we watch our video. Wen approaches with an artistic eye so this isn't the horrible voice over wedding videos you may have been subjected to. She listened to every idea, got to know us and as a result was able to truly capture the essence of the day in a way no photo ever could. I couldn't recommend her more!

Stace · Married on 10/22/2010

Couldn't ask for anything more!! Great communication and great work! Very good value for the beautiful work that Wen does. Not your typical "wedding video". She captures the best moments and brings your memories of that day back to life with a wonderfully edited short movie!!

Katie · Married on 10/16/2010

Wen is the most amazing person who creates the most beaustiful work. We just received our trailer from her and literally have watched it over 30 times. it is a magical piece of art and she is truly talented. Wen will capture moments of your day you were not able to fully enjoy or even see! She is so wonderful to work with, and as promised, we did not even realize she was filming us. As an individual, she is one of the kindest people I have ever come across, and I truly feel if you do not hire her, you are making a huge mistake. Thanks for everything, Wen!!!

Wen is an amazing videographer. She captured all of the special moments of our wedding day and we continue to watch our video all the time!

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2012

Wen and her team provided us with videography services on our wedding day. We initially decided to meet with Wen for consultation after seeing some of her previous work on her website--her videos have a great cinematic style to them, and each video seemed like a short film. During the consultation, Wen took the time to discuss with us what we were looking for, and we were grateful that she was very willing to work with us on our budget and timing issues (we had plans for a long wedding day). On the wedding day, Wen and her team were punctual, professional, and friendly. She did give us suggestions for some particular shots while we were getting ready, and a couple of other pointers here and there, but for the rest of the time, she and her team (a second videographer for the ceremony and reception, and 1 assistant) were completely unobtrusive. Our package included 2 DVDs of the raw (and edited into chapters) footage as well as a "highlights" 3.5 minute video paired with a song. You can pick your own song for the highlights video, but we decided to let Wen pick a song that she felt would fit the mood of the video, and we're very happy with her choice! We love the video, and our friends and family love it too. We received the highlights video via the internet about 13 weeks and the DVDs via mail about 16 weeks after the wedding. Overall, we are very happy to have worked with Wen, and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. Be sure to check out her website for a sample of her excellent work!