Wellington Place Reviews

84 Reviews for Wellington Place

• Kathleen

Kathleen Brough · Married on 08/01/2020

Phenomenal

I can NOT say enough about this wonderful place! I booked with Wellington Place around August 2018 for my June 2020 wedding. For those two years they were constantly in contact with me and making sure everything I had wanted for my big day, happened! Then COVID-19 hit and I had to post pone my June wedding to August. COVID-19 was stressful especially for brides, but Wellington constantly reassured me and made sure to keep moving forward no matter what, they made it incredibly easy to reschedule. Finally the day of the event came and OMG they were PHENOMENAL!!!! I barely had to do anything, the decor, the food, the music, the photography was OUTSTANDING! My made my day so perfect and my guests are still telling me how wonderful our wedding was.

I’m so happy I booked with this venue! 10 gold stars across the board! They made all my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 08/08/2020
  • Kurtis

Kurtis Mclendon · Married on 10/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

The staff at Wellington Place were absolutely amazing! It was stressful to have a destination wedding and they went above and beyond to ensure we had an amazing reception at their venue! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Marcie Cagle · Married on 07/27/2019

Out of this world wedding experience thanks to Wellington Place!

Wellington place was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Everything was literally perfect!! We did a destination wedding and was very nervous planning a wedding out of state but the Wellington Place absolutely went above and beyond to make sure our wedding vision came to life!

Their service was truly out of this world! They were so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. The venue was beautiful and the food was phenomenal!

If you are getting married in Vegas, I would recommend Wellington Place hands down! You won’t be able to match their venue, service, or food!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Blake

Blake Cagle · Married on 07/27/2019

Our dream wedding thanks to The Wellington Place

We hired The Wellington to host our wedding. They did an absolutely amazing job! They bent over backwards to accommodate every detail to help make our wedding a dream for us and our wedding guests. If you are looking to book a wedding in Las Vegas, you couldn’t find more kind staff and owner. It’s a beautiful event space as well. I would absolutely recommend for a wedding or any special event!

Sent on 08/13/2019

TyVena · Married on 03/29/2019

The beautiful bride

I am still planning my wedding and excited to see what will come about it

Sent on 12/14/2018

Hawa · Married on 04/07/2018

I am so happy to have chose Wellington Place to celebrate our wedding!Angela is the best! From the booking to the D-day she has been so supportive, she was always available and very flexible. We had a destination wedding and almost 3 months later my guest still talk about it and how everything was so nice.Angela is the one of the sweetest person that I know and she allowed us to have our dream wedding. I already plan to celebrate our 10 years renewal at Wellington Place. To all the Las Vegas brides amd grooms to be stop looking, Wellington Place will make your dreams come true!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

When we first starting looking we were out of state and couldn't easily visit Vegas to check out Wellington or any other venue. The pictures were accurate and spot-on for what the venue looks like. They were able to customize it to our color choices, and they were flexible in switching beer from their standard line-up, and adding Fireball as a choice in liquor. The choices available for food and cake were diverse and we were happy with the final result. All staff were very friendly and accommodating. They were easy to get a hold of by phone and e-mail. Overall we couldn't be more pleased with Wellington Place. If you're looking for a "just add water wedding" you couldn't do better than here.

We are very happy with our wedding and couldn't have had a better celebration!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 07/04/2017

I loved this place they made every thing perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything. My family loved it my new husband loved it. The food was nice and so was the cake.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Ellissa · Married on 04/14/2017

What can I say about the place that made our wedding dreams come true.. not enough!!! Wellington Place made our wedding day the most magical event I've ever experienced. The food was out of this world delicious. The cake was moist and so good we didn't have any left. Let's take a minute to discuss the overall presentation. Beautiful !!!!! From the lighting to the chapel, everything was perfect. How about the staff you ask? Amazing. Helpful. So sweet to everyone one of our guests. Like I said I could go on and on!!!

If you are getting married in Vegas and want a fairytale wedding I suggest them!!!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Cassandra · Married on 11/05/2016

Our wedding its not until November 2016, but in the 4 months we have been working with Wellington Place we can already tell that our special day is going to be perfect!!! The venue is spacious, decorations are beautiful, and we just had our first food tasting and it was delicious!!!!

Angela and her team are out of this world amazing!!!!!!! Right from the beginning they made us feel like part of the family, and when it comes to planning your special day, they do it as they were planning their own. Angela and her team want to make sure everything is just the way we want it and the aim for perfection for sure.

I don't have enough words to describe how pleased, happy and excited I am that we found Wellington Place... Angela & team, you all ROCK!!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2016

From beginning of planning to the day of the wedding the ladies at Wellington Place put my mind at ease whenever I was stressed about something. There really isn't a better value in town! The food was good and the coordinators were very responsive to my emails and tended to all my needs on the day of. The service was great!

Sent on 12/07/2016

ranee · Married on 07/22/2016

You can not get anywhere else then Wellington Place to make you feel as if your royalty on your special day, They are so willing to do your day, your way. You will absolutely fall in love with the Wellington Place and it's staff.

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

I had the best day of my life at Wellington Place on Saturday July 2, 2016. Everything was absolutely perfect!! Angela is such a sweetheart and she has a team of top notch professionals! I honestly couldn't have imagined having my wedding any other way.
    The food was incredible!
    The drinks were strong.
    DJ John was phenomenal!
    All of our guests had nothing but good things to say. I still have people talking about how great of a time they had at our wedding. Everyone at Wellington was so attentive and kind. Wellington Place helped me turn my vision into a reality and I couldn't be more thankful.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Thelma · Married on 04/09/2016

Our wedding isn't until April 2016, but not being able to go to Vegas to review the choices, we've had to rely on the courtesy and professionalism of personnel at the venues we were interested in. After looking at several on the internet and talking to personnel at each, I knew immediately that we would go with Wellington Place. Angela had us "hello" and my wavering came to a complete halt! The office was getting ready to close and Angela took the time to talk to me and email me information immediately. The service she gave has been unmatched. If the facilities, food and all other services are anywhere close to Angela's courtesy, then I know we are in for a wonderful wedding and reception and a great first day to our future together.

Sent on 07/31/2015

We had our reception here 7/11/15. It was beautiful!! Our guests could not stop raving about the decorations, food & service. Everything was executed perfectly. My husband's birthday was the same day & at the last minute they were able to accommodate my request for a small cake for him. We planned this ALL from out of state & Angela & the team are awesome to work with. Because of their professionalism, attention to detail & good old fashioned hospitality - we (bride & groom) were able to greet & mingle w/about 40 guests & still eat & drink & really focus on having a good time. I cannot say enough good things about this experience. I HIGHLY recommend them for your destination celebration!!!!

Mrs. D Iverson

Sent on 07/14/2015

Brian · Married on 07/04/2015

We booked Wellington Place site unseen. We also never had an opportunity to visit until the day before our reception. Everything was perfect, from the venue to the staff! Angela has certainly mastered the wedding business, and has gathered a 5-Star team! I have been in the hospitality industry for over 12 years, and have never seen such attention to detail and flawless execution as I saw here.
    The DJ was the best I have ever seen. He tailored the music to perfectly match our requests, as well as changed it up mid-party when my mom asked for more traditional wedding music. He was fun, entertaining, and exceptionally professional. You are wasting your time and money if you even consider going anywhere else for your event!

Sent on 07/09/2015

allessandra · Married on 04/24/2015

I am a hard-to-please perfectionist and the Wellington Place exceeded my expectations. If you search long and hard enough on the internet, you'll find just as many bad reviews as you do good ones. And that was my experience when researching WP.

I planned the entire reception via email. Booked the DJ, photographer and videographer via email through WP. Ordered my food via email. Chose my cake and decorations vie email and photos. They were much more calm and relaxed in the process than me, but I realized it's because they're pros.

Everyone I worked with was extremely helpful and made me feel like I was the only bride at the moment (even though I know that was not the case).

When I arrived on site (for my reception as I was not able to see the venue beforehand), it was like I did everything myself. It was perfect. I was greeted immediately. The bar tender knew what I was drinking practically before I did.

They were able to accommodate my gluten free requests. The top layer of my cake was gluten free and the cake was just absolutely beautiful. The gluten free layer was delicious and the frosting was to die for!

The DJ was awesome. The photographer and videographer were as well.

Everything was just wonderful. Not one bad thing to say and thrilled to report how wonderful my wedding was because of Team Wellington's hard work, attention to detail and genuine concern for making my big day a successful one.

Thank you Team Wellington.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Brittany · Married on 02/28/2015

My husband and I used Wellington Place for our Wedding Reception. We live on the east coast and only went off what we had seen on the internet when we chose Wellington. I had read recent good reviews and the package choices seemed very straight forward as everything was included and all we had to do was make the choices making it easy to plan from far away. Our ceremony was on the strip and they provided transportation for all of our guests. When we arrived the service was awesome. I was so impressed with everything! I really didnt know what to expect and it truly exceeded my expectations. The venue is beautiful, the decor was perfect, the food was amazing and the staff was awesome! The DJ was great! everyone had such a good time and we also used their photo booth vendor which was a blast and we also got a really cute book with all the photo strips everyone had taken. I would absolutely recommend Wellington to anyone, Local or someone planning from out of state.

Sent on 03/04/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/13/2014

I have read so many bad reviews about the wellington place, I was terrified to use them. Due to the limited choices due to my chosen wedding date 12-13-14 as well as short notice (we decided the date 3-4 month prior) and the GREAT value, we decided to give it a chance. So far, I have been nothing but pleased! They are very quick to respond and even worked with me as far as a different cake from what they offered! My favorite part about them is that when I inquired they held the date for me without my knowing..and 2-3 weeks later I called to see if it was still available and they said they held it...I was beyond impressed! I can't wait for our big day in 2 weeks and I look forward to writing a follow up review!!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Tammy · Married on 11/16/2014

The Wellington place made our wedding a dream come true. They went above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable during the ceremony and reception.
    We are very grateful to have such a wonderful team to ensure that all went smooth during our special day!! Great bigs hugs to Angela who responded to all of our questions In a timely manner.
    We are from Canada, and trying to plan a Las Vegas wedding, and not being there to plan was a bit nerve wrecking, but the Wellington place made sure everything was what we wanted. We are so happy we chose this venue for our wedding ceremony and reception.
    I would highly recommended using this venue for your Las Vegas wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Castro & Christy

Christy · Married on 10/25/2014

I was very please with the services the Wellington Place provided. They truly provided a dreams wedding. It was not only professional but also made it personal with is key part of the whole experience. I Love this place and have Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kylie · Married on 09/12/2014

When my husband and I were looking for venues for our wedding, we were looking to be married in Las Vegas and neither of us live there. When we came across Wellington Place, we knew that this was perfect for us! They gave us 1 price and it was totally inclusive! Because we didn't live in the area, we didn't want to be searching for DJ's, florists, caterers, etc. Wellington did all the work for us from set-up to clean-up and everything in between! The staff is so friendly and they responded to any questions we had immediately. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy as well as making sure the guests were comfortable and happy. Wellington Place made our day incredibly special and we would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Karla · Married on 08/30/2014

sonny & karla Najar we recommend this beautiful place .we had the best experience . phenomenal service ever .the food was amazing , staff always on time very elegant , the dj john . we recommend this place . we love Angela , & Lauren

Thanks for our dream come true
    sonny & karla & cookie <3

Sent on 08/27/2014

Celeste · Married on 07/12/2014

Our daughter and son in law were married at the Wellington Place on July 12, 2014. Angela and Lauren were so accommodating and helpful during the entire planning process. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and was everything they wanted. The reception was perfect! The decorations, the food, and DJ John were all awesome! All evening we had guests complimenting us on how it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We are so pleased with the Wellington Place and so happy it was a dream wedding for our daughter and son in law. We would definitely recommend the Wellington Place .Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

craig · Married on 04/14/2014

On April 14 - 2014 my wife and I (Canadian) were married, and had our wedding and reception at Wellington Place, Las Vegas. We had 60 guests and it could not have gone better. We first met Angela in March 2013 to check the place out, and we were instantly amazed at the professionalism, kindness, and efficiency of everyone there. We chose this venue. During the next year we had many questions, and we always received a timely reply. We were accommodated for a rehearsal 2 days prior to our wedding and met Lauren (Co-coordinator). Lauren and Angela were awesome on our big day and the wedding went so smooth, and the reception a huge hit. The officiate was fantastic. The photographers and pictures were perfect. The DJ/MC organized a conference call with us 2 weeks prior, and we told him all our songs we wanted for every aspect of the wedding/reception. When we were stumped, he supplied advice that was bang-on ! He accommodated a few "quirky" requests, and they occurred just as we imagined.The 2 bartenders were the best !! The MC, and Lauren made the reception flow seamlessly and we got everything in we desired with out feeling rushed. The food was amazing. The busses, and limos on time and professional. I seldom take time to do reviews, but in this case the exceptional service and product were just that amazing - I honestly would not go back and change a thing. I have no affiliation with Wellington Place, and we were simply satisfied customers. Proudly - Tina and Craig M.

Sent on 05/02/2014