Wegmans Reviews

Wegmans 3
Wegmans 4
Wegmans 5
Wegmans 6

I can't even believe the amount of flowers I got for such a great price. I made my own bouquets so just needed flowers for decoration and centerpieces. The prices were better than any of the local wholesalers. The lady at Wegmans (sorry I can't remember your name) was AMAZING! My husband loved her (I knew he would). So friendly and excited and full of great ideas. Not pushy at all. Such a great experience. Loved this vendor for our flowers and recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Chris · Married on 08/03/2013

So glad I picked Wegmans to make the desserts for our wedding!

Everything was delicious and beautiful...major hit with our guests!

We had mini cupcakes and a few types of there mini tarts and cakes!

Thanks!

HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 08/21/2013
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/20/2013

Wegmans did a beautiful job on the flowers and cake! Everyone asked where I found such beautiful flowers no one knew I used wegmans for both and probably saved a thousand dollars by doing so

Sent on 08/01/2013

Crystal · Married on 10/07/2012

Wegmans provided beautiful flowers for my wedding. They had great selections and lots of help with making the brides vision come true. The price was well within the budget and they deliver. Please don't go thinking that because this is a grocery store that they are lacking in the flowers and decor. Wegmans has great customer service and product. Give them a try.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2012

My husband and I chose Wegmans Sheridan Drive to provide the flowers for our wedding. We knew we didn't want to go overboard with floral decor, but still wanted our flowers to be stunning and make a statement of class and simple beauty. Our consultant, Graciel, worked with us to make sure that our desires were met. She advised us as to which flowers would be in season and which would look best paired together. We had a simple idea, but weren't really sure how to flesh it out to cover all of the details necessary. Graciel helped us with the immensely. She made sure all of our bases were covered, and helped us come up with creative and unique ways to present our ideas in a cohesive theme that ran from my bouquet all the way through the centerpieces. I would definitely recommend Wegmans to anyone looking for fresh, beautiful, and creative floral.

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/09/2012

I was skeptical at first about ordering my maid of honor's and my bouquet from Wegman's but I must say they turned out beautiful and I couldn't find a better price anywhere! I would definitely recommend Wegman's to anyone looking for pretty and affordable flowers!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Kristin · Married on 02/18/2012

My flowers were everything I could have dreamed of!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Maureen · Married on 07/24/2010

Wegmans Florist in Pittsford was the best. The attention to detail was down to the last flower. The floral designer, Mark, used our containers and made great suggestions without being pushy. He was professional and personable during the appointments and on the phone. Lastly, the pricing cannot be beat. Wegmans has access to everything you can think of and is truly a full service florist. I believe in supporting small business as much as possible, but in this case, I justified making an exception. Wegmans did an outstanding job.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Abigail · Married on 05/08/2010

Wegmans did a great job catering our wedding. We wanted simple, delicious food for our outdoor afternoon event, and that is exactly what we got. The catering staff (Anthony at the Fredericksburg store) was friendly, helpful, and very very nice. Next time we need something catered we will definitely go to Wegmans again.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Brooke · Married on 04/18/2009

We used Pittsford Wegmans for our flowers and they turned out beautifully! We had a budget of $500 and we were able to stick pretty close to it. They helped us figure out how to make use of the nicer, more expensive flowers we wanted so that a little would go a long way. They custom made a base for our cake that we wanted made of wheat grass, and it turned out awesome. Everything was fresh and beautiful!

Sent on 01/24/2010

Julie · Married on 06/06/2015

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and a great value for the price! The only problem I had was that I wanted wrist corsages for my mom and mom in law and they sent pin ons which I specifically said I didn't want but there was no way to change it. Oh well it all turned out beautiful

Sent on 06/11/2015

Nicholas · Married on 10/02/2009

Wegmans was great to work with. They were able to obtain all the flowers we wanted. We had a late addition of 4 large vases the week of the wedding. We brought them in and got a price of $40 each to put a bouquet in them. For $40 we were expecting a small display of flowers, were we ever suprised when we picked them up! The displays were huge and it was the best value I have ever received on flowers. Highly recommend Wegmans as a florist for your event!

Sent on 11/13/2009
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Yes, Wegmans!

I could not have been happier with the way our flowers and table greenery turned out. Our florist, Danielle, was so friendly and did a fantastic job of taking the ideas I had and making them a reality. I had a number of bridesmaids and family that were allergic to certain flowers and she helped me get the same look I wanted while accommodating everyone's allergies. Communication was excellent and she always met or responded if I had a question. The entire staff was always helpful if I stopped by quickly with a question and the delivery was one time and exactly what was ordered. Thank you, Danielle and Wegmans for making our spring wedding full of beauty!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Wegmans 7
    Wegmans 8

lisa · Married on 10/09/2010

I really love Wegman's, so when i discovered the one near my home did wedding flowers, I was ecstatic! The bouquets, boutonnieres and head table arrangements were beautiful, as i expected nothing less simply because i know the quality of their everyday flowers are always spectacular. They ordered flowers that i wanted in the colors i wanted and arranged them exactly how I imagined. The cost was about 2/3 what i was quoted anywhere at local floral boutiques. I felt like there were no restrictions on whatever I wanted, unlike some florists who say you cant have certain flowers or specific colors. They even delivered the flowers the day of and made a gorgeous floral cake topper. I love Wegmans even more now! But i am not the only one, my only complaint is it was very hard to get an appointment. They were booked solid and I just so happened to try calling back and to my luck another bride had canceled. Fyi they also do funeral arrangements.

Sent on 03/10/2011

Glenna · Married on 08/04/2007

All of the flowers for my wedding looked beautiful and I received several complements on them.

Sent on 11/14/2007

Katelynn · Married on 09/01/2013

3.5

Wegmans provided incredible flowers for our wedding without making a huge dent in our budget. The centerpiece arrangements were beautiful, the bouquets were incredible and there was no hassle in terms of payment and pickup. The floral department's hours vary, but if we had a question outside of business hours they always got back to us promptly on the next business day. All in all a great experience.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Krista · Married on 10/28/2006

We got our desserts from Wegmans- and they were excellent- everyone raved about them and it was cheap to do a big dessert buffet!!

Sent on 03/26/2008

Charlene · Married on 09/16/2017

3.0

Fantastic experience with the Wegmans in Dewitt for our flowers! Our first consultation was a little shaky because the woman who helped us admitted she does not usually do that, so it was a little difficult to put together the plans. After I figured out what I wanted, I just called and made the changes and they were very accommodating. I cannot believe how beautiful the flowers came out, and I am not a flower person. Thank you, Wegmans.

Sent on 09/18/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 11/19/2011

We used Wegmans on Sheridan, NY for our wedding flowers and the quality was that of a local florist without the high price very happy with the bridal party's flowers and they are still beautiful 3 weeks after our wedding the only thing I was dissapoinmted with was the size of the so called cascading centerpiece for our fireplace at the ceremony it was my understanding that this centerpiece was to resemble the size of the mantel that was pictured it was just a table centerpiece but it was still pretty.

Sent on 12/07/2011
  • User5542038 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.0

It was nice to get such great flowers from a location, we got lovely sunflowers for the bride and they looked great and were healthy!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Carrie · Married on 12/31/2010

3.4
      3.5
      3.0

We decided to order our buttoners’ from the floral shop at Wegmans. We were able to place the order just 3 days before the wedding, and they were able to fill it no problems. They do not have an extensive selection or options for buttoners’ but for what we were looking for they were fine and they are reasonably priced. I also purchased pre-made bouquets for my flowers and bridesmaid flowers. I did not have any desire to have elaborate flowers for the wedding, just something pretty and appropriate, and affordable, which is what we got. If you do not have a preference for flowers and want to save money, this is a good way to go.

Sent on 01/18/2011