Wegmans Reviews

Wegmans 2
Wegmans 3

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you Danielle!

I cannot say enough great things about Danielle from Wegmans Floral! She has been amazing to work with and has gone above and beyond to make sure that my wedding visions were met. I called her multiple times with questions & changed my order several times and she was nothing but patient and accommodating. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Jousline

Jousline · Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle and Kacy were so wonderful to work with! My husband and I met with Danielle and felt so comfortable with all her expert advice on what flowers to go with. We were horrible at describing our color theme and overall look we wanted. Danielle knew exactly what look she was going to create for us and in the end everything matched perfectly. The lily's in my bouquet smelled wonderful all day and the quality of all of the flowers has allowed them to hang on strong days after the wedding. We had originally wanted eucalyptus as our greenery accent, and because of the shortage of it, Danielle was so quick to inform us and find something that still created the perfect look. We are so happy we went with Wegmans!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Wegmans 4

Alicia · Married on 04/28/2018

I will start by saying I don't know anything about flowers. So when I had to find a florist for my wedding, I was pretty much clueless. I had heard wonderful things about Wegman's Florist so I decided to start there. From my first interactions, the entire team there was awesome. They guided me through the process and created beautiful bouquets for my wedding. Not only were they beautiful, but very affordable. I had a few changes along the way and they were very accommodating. Wegman's is great in everything they do and their florist is no exception!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

We decided to go with Amy as our florist working through Wegmans, and the flowers were absolutely stunning! She did an amazing job, and the arrangements were so reasonably priced! We could not have been happier with our choice, and would highly recommend Wegmans florists over any others!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Erin · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Wegmans! My flowers turned out so beautifully! Cassie and Danielle were so easy to work with and helped to really plan my arrangements to match my colors and the look of the venue.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Brenda · Married on 09/23/2017

Wegman's was amazing. My flowers for our wedding were more beautiful than I had imagined. I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2017

I had NO idea Wegmans did wedding flowers until one of my coworkers told me about it. I was skeptical, but set up a meeting with Danielle just to see what they offered. The prices ended up being HALF of what we would have paid at a private florist and the flowers were SO beautiful. Our floral arrangements and bouquets were exactly what you'd expect out of a Wegmans service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • Sarah Crocker

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2017

We were so impressed with not only the great price of the flowers for our wedding, but the amazing quality of the flowers and the bouquets. They were amazing and beautiful. There is a delivery option to the venue, but we decided to pick them up and they were very well packaged, and wegmans loaded them into the car for us. I am so glad we went with wegmans for our flowers! The cake was delicious and also a great price! Saved us hundreds!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Mariel · Married on 07/08/2017

It is insane how much wedding flowers cost, but if you go to Wegman's you know you are getting a good deal and high quality! My husband and I got the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding at the Sheridan Drive Wegman's and they turned out beautifully! We were able to sit down and talk about exactly what we were looking for. All of the flowers looked beautiful on our wedding day and people were quite impressed that we got them from Wegman's!

Sent on 07/29/2017

deborah · Married on 06/24/2017

After sitting with multiple florists i found that wegmans was the most personable. The florist loved her job, no doubt. She did a wonderful job, after being in a wedding with flowers from a floral shop. Our flowers were just as good, if not better. Everything turned out beautiful!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Mary · Married on 06/24/2017

After searching multiple florists and realizing flowers are so expensive I looked into Wegmans- best decision. I knew wegmans had beautiful flowers from seeing in the store front but never thought to look there for my wedding. Danielle was such a pleasure to work with, she was so enthusiastic about helping and finding me the best flowers for my visions. I showed her pics on Pinterest and they were almost exact! For my bouquet, plus the wedding party, parents and centerpieces the price and quality could not be beat! The bouquets and centerpieces were just so beautiful, I was speechless when they were delivered! We received so many compliments on the flowers and 2 people i know said they were going to go there for future events. Thank you wegmans and Danielle for exceeding our expectations!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Danielle and her staff were such a pleasure to work with and made our floral arrangements look so beautiful. They were everything I had hoped they would be and the flowers lasted over a month after the wedding day and smelled amazing! So happy with our decision! Wegmans really does have it all!

Sent on 07/24/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

I got all my wedding flowers through Wegmans - Sheridan Drive Amherst, NY. I really had such a great experience! I do not know much about flowers, besides the colors I didn't want - and the ladies helped me put together amazingly beautiful bouquets. Everything was so easy and they even delivered right to my venue.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Kathy · Married on 12/31/2016

5 bridesmaid bouquets, 2 MOH, and 1 bridal bouquet. plus 7 groomsmen, groom, 4 parents and 2 grandparents. The bouquets were large, beautiful, and extremely affordable! The floral team is creative and makes the process so much easier.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Joanne · Married on 10/15/2016

Daniele was so kind and helpful. We wanted to arrange the flowers ourselves, so we just ordered and bought lots of bunches, except for my bouquet which we had made. Daniele was happy to look through my pinterest with me and was honest about flowers life span (which would wilt quickly) and which ones were in season. She helped us to choose substitutes for ones that were difficult to find. We were seriously surprised by the amount of flowers we got for the money. I would completely recommend her services to anyone. She was the nicest and most efficient person we worked with for the whole wedding.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2016

I'm a big Wegmans fan, but wasn't sure what to expect for flowers. This is going to sound like an ad, but I promise it's true! I trusted the Wegmans name and was not let down! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and held up so well! I've been in weddings where the bouquets are falling apart as soon as you get them. Not the case here! So pleased and Danielle was so sweet!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Terri · Married on 09/02/2016

Most beautiful flowers ever! Graciel was so awesome to work with while planning my daughter's wedding. Her floral expertise made the whole process so easy. The flowers were fresh and lasted beautifully!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Laura · Married on 11/14/2015

When my photographer recommended Wegmans to me for a florist I shouldn't have been surprised because Wegmans is awesome at everything. They didn't disappoint with my wedding flowers! I met with them having a very limited idea of what I wanted. During our meeting, i was given great ideas and advice and knew exactly what I wanted by the time I left. A few months before the wedding, I was contacted by them informing me the person I was working with had to go on medical leave and was told of a different person who would be handling my flowers. I obviously panicked a bit but it turns out I had absolutely no reason to! They went through everything with me to make sure they understood what I wanted. On my wedding day, I was so excited when I saw the flowers. They were better than I imagined. They also lasted an impressive amount of time after the wedding! Wegmans is a fantastic choice for high quality flowers at a reasonable price!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

It may sound crazy to go to a grocery store for wedding flowers, but this was perhaps the best decision we made while planning our wedding. Danielle and the rest of the floral staff planned and prepared absolutely beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements based on my color choices and budget. The flowers were vibrant and perfect, exceeding my expectations in every way. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were, even now when people see pictures. I would recommend Wegmans over an other florist when it comes to beautiful and affordable wedding flowers!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Emma · Married on 08/07/2015

Graciel at the Sheridan Drive location provided great customer service from day one. She came to us highly recommended by other brides and is well known for the great work she does. I had a very simple vision for my wedding and she took my ideas and made them a little more glamorous, which looked absolutely amazing in pictures. The delivery service made things even easier, and overall we had a great experience with Wegmans Floral.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2015

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. They were very good in price compared to a florist. They delivered the flowers to My venues so I didn't have to worry about that on the day of the wedding. I would recommend them to anyone I was so happy with them and got so many compliments on them.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2015

A HUGE thank you to Danielle Waterson of the Wegmans Floral Department in Amherst, NY. She was responsive and extremely friendly. Many brides may not even consider a supermarket for their wedding flowers but don't judge a book by it's cover. Our flowers were fresh, exactly what I'd specified and absolutely stunning. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received from all of our guests and our photographer - they were so photogenic!
    I would highly recommend this store for your wedding floral purchases. Not only are they beautiful, but incredibly reasonably priced too!
    Thank you for making our day and our photos so memorable... By the way, I was married on 6/27/15... My flowers have been in water in vases at my house and they're ALL still alive and it's 7/10/15!!! Amazing! <3

Sent on 07/10/2015

Diana · Married on 06/05/2015

Danielle was amazing, she had great recommendations and gave us plenty of options to stay in our budget. She was so friendly and helpful! The flowers were gorgeous and ready exactly when Danielle said they would be. We used wegmans flowers for centerpiece a and bouquets. You can't beat wegmans prices and service even for weddings!

Sent on 06/21/2015

I chose calla lilies, which are an expensive flower. All I wanted were bouquets for my girls and a few little extras for the men and parents/grandparents. These people worked with me every step of the way and I was able to have the most beautiful wedding flowers I could have ever imagined for under $1000. Loved it.

Sent on 12/12/2014

I can't even believe the amount of flowers I got for such a great price. I made my own bouquets so just needed flowers for decoration and centerpieces. The prices were better than any of the local wholesalers. The lady at Wegmans (sorry I can't remember your name) was AMAZING! My husband loved her (I knew he would). So friendly and excited and full of great ideas. Not pushy at all. Such a great experience. Loved this vendor for our flowers and recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2014