Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC Reviews

62 Reviews for Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC 1
Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC 2

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

I can not even begin to explain how helpful the Weekend Wedding Warrior was to me while planning my wedding and especially on my wedding day, and I mean the entire team of Warriors! Alexis was absolutely amazing in knocking out tasks all day long and keeping everyone on time. She was able to multitask throughout the day as different vendors came to her with different issues or questions. She was also able to make sure that the focus of the day was what we had envisioned it. Others tried to throw in their opinions closer to show time and she made sure that if it wasn't something her and I talked about, it didn't get added in.

When our photographer decided to email me the day before the wedding and let me know he wasn't coming, the Warriors were on a mission to find a replacement and within less than 24 hours, they had sent out a new photographer to come take back up shots, just in case. I can't tell you how important this was to me, and they made sure we had an entire paparazzi photographing our every move.

Having Alexis be the warrior at our wedding was the best money I spent on the wedding! And I was originally unsure about having a day of coordinator when I was doing all of the planning myself. She thought of all the random small things that someone would have to take care of, or things that we needed to purchase. Even a backup plan in case our outside wedding was rained on. When the big day comes, and you are running through 100+ things in your mind, it's nice to know that someone else has the time and your back to get things done. I swear she was going above and beyond throughout the day, but she swears it's just what her job is. I have already recommended her and Weekend Wedding Warriors to others getting married.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/19/2013

Our daughter Katie got married last Friday. Maggie Heely was our wedding coordinator. Our daughter told her Dad that night "This was the best wedding I've ever been to." The night was absolutely perfect and because Maggie was prepared for any mishap I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter's special day. My husband later told me he was wrong when he said a coordinator was an unnecessary expense and by the end of the evening he was asking me if i was sure I paid her enough for her services. Maggie saw to details I could not have possibly thought of. Maggie made our daughter's wedding perfect allowing my husband and I the opportunity to just enjoy Katie's happiness.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Christy · Married on 04/13/2013

Maggie and her team did a phenominal job of keeping our wedding day stress free! Organizing a bridal party with 20 members, and a wedding of nearly 300, they surpassed all expectations. The professionalism and attention to detail are unparalleled with the Weekend Wedding Warriors!

I highly recommend that you let them coordinate your event - it allowed for all parties involved to enjoy the momentous occasion and know that everything would turn out perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC's reply:

Christy, you and Ryan were so wonderful to work for...you made my job easy :)

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2012

Alicia S. from Weekend Wedding Warrior was fantastic. They are not full service event planners, but rather execute the plans brides make. This was exactly what I was looking for, and Alicia is a complete pro! She made sure everything ran on schedule and even delivered two meals from the reception to the hotel for my husband and me at the end of the night. I highly recommend Weekend Wedding Warrior!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Lan · Married on 06/30/2012

Using Weekend Wedding Warrior was the best decision I made! Alicia was our Day of Coordinator, and she was wonderful! She and Maggie both were highly communicative from the start. I was impressed with Alicia's knowledge and experience; when we did our walk through, she brought up things I hadn't even thought of or completely forgot. She listened to all my ideas and ran with them. Any instructions I gave her, she followed perfectly. She was great at soothing all my worries about the ceremony and reception. On the day of, she ensured everyone was where they needed to be and everything ran smoothly. It was so wonderful to be able to trust her to do what needed to be done and especially keep in contact with our vendors. Thanks to her, everyone was able to relax and have fun the whole day. Once again, I cannot recommend Weekend Wedding Warrior's service enough! I feel every bride should invest in a day of coordinator, and Weekend Wedding Warrior is the best!

Sent on 07/04/2012
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/02/2012

Alicia and Maggie are AMAZING! Know exactly what a bride needs on her "day before/day of". Everyone should have someone like them! They make everything move smoothly and as you want it to.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Shellee · Married on 05/19/2012

The Weekend Wedding Warrior team did an outstanding job! Hiring them was one of the best wedding decisions we made. There is so much that goes into wedding planning, and it was great to have knowledgeable professionals guiding us with ideas and suggestions. Being able to meet with our coordinator, Alicia, at the venue for an initial walk-through was so helpful. We were able to discuss ideas and decide on the overall flow of the night. I had lots of projects to be set-up on wedding day, but Alicia and Katie were ready to take on any task I gave them. They kept us on track and made sure we knew what to do at every given point in the wedding reception. They guided us through everything and gave us any updates we needed throughout the night. They handled our big jobs and small tasks with such ease, that I honestly can't picture our night without them! But I'm sure it would have been a lot of confusion and rushing around, and there is no way I would have enjoyed my wedding as much as I did without them. From organizing the rehearsal, to dimming the lights for "historic house party," to making sure the sparklers were lit for our send-off, Alicia and Katie were there making it happen. I am soooo thankful for all their hard work and I recommend that every bride get a warrior for their wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2012
  • User2030046 · 2+ years ago

The Weekend Wedding Warriors are worth every penny! If you are a bride who has the ideas and time to plan your wedding, then don't hire a crazy-expensive full-service wedding planner who will take over your vision. The Weekend Wedding Warriors COORDINATE the weekend of your wedding, instead of PLAN - so you're still in charge of all the contracts and the look of the event. Of course they are there to help you all along the way, in case you have questions or get stuck or nervous. They are the epitome of professional. I worked with Alicia Sarantis on my wedding. My parents and wedding party loved her - she was great at keeping everyone on track. She kept me to my planning schedule. When things inevitably went wrong on the wedding day (they happen to everyone!), she was on hand to take control of the situation and keep everyone calm. She fixed a muddy spot on my train before the ceremony. She put the guest book and seating cards in place at the reception site since we couldn't get there before the wedding. She hired assistants as needed for our large group. She took such a HUGE load off our minds! In fact, once everything was running smoothly at the reception, she rocked at getting contrant drinks for me and my groom. :) Alicia and Maggie and Weekend Wedding Warriors are the BEST.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Katie · Married on 08/13/2011

Imagine you are a wedding planner. Imagine that another wedding planner calls you to discuss hiring you to coordinate their own nuptials...yikes. As a wedding planner myself, I saw a lot of raised eyebrows when I told people I had hired a wedding coordinator for my own wedding day. I guess I can see that people thought it odd to hire my "competition" but I never saw it that way...our community as wedding professionals should be supportive of one another, for one, and for two, I wanted to experience the relief that my services give to other brides. I wanted a day where I didn't work. I wanted to not have to worry about coordinating my huge, 19 person bridal party for the ceremony. I wanted someone else to expedite the meticulous details I had spent months working on. Maggie expertly made all of my overly detailed and specific wedding plans come to life, all the while making me laugh the entire way--a very important quality in wedding professionals :)

Our ceremony was planned to be outdoors; the day of the wedding, the skies seemed like they were going to allow it. Thirty minutes before the ceremony, we made the call to stay indoors, seeing a potential rain cloud on its way. About 5 minutes before our ceremony began, I watched out the window as the sky turned black, lightning flashed, sideways ran came pouring, and a huge tree came crashing over to meet its demise, thus beginning the power outtage. At this point, most brides would panic...I didn't. Instead, I walked down the aisle to see my guests holding candles that I had inexplicably decided to bring, "just in case". Because Maggie was there, this happened with all chaos unbeknownst to me. Our candle-lit ceremony was stunning; as my groom and I left the aisle after the ceremony, the power came back on, and I kid you not, a rainbow appeared outside for our entire cocktail hour. That's fairy tale stuff folks. And it wouldn't have happened so smoothly without Maggie, my Wedding Wizard.

I think that I personally would have been nervous to be hired by another coordinator for their wedding, but Maggie handled it all with complete confidence and professionalism, never once making me second guess my choice to hire her. She was the only person I even considered for the role and I remain 100% confident in that choice. Her personality meshed with mine in the perfect way, and my obsessive compulsions were kept completely at bay by the confidence she instilled in me the moment we first met about my wedding. I never felt like the neurotic mess I'm sure I was and never had to explain the logic, or lack of, in my plans.

This is the job we have as planners. The description of our responsibility means that we have no limitations in what we will and often have to do with grace and without waiver. We're put in situations where we regularly become counselors, decorators, friends, wardrobe maintenance, housekeepers, crafters, hostesses, mediators, etc...the list never ends. But we do it because we get to give people the ultimate sense of relief to focus all energy on the beauty of the day. I was able to enjoy every rapidly passing moment of my wedding day because I hired Maggie to fill the aforementioned roles. She walked into what I would deem a massive challenge and pulled it off without a single mis-step. The best way I can sum up my feelings on this subject is to make this statement: Maggie is the ONLY wedding coordinator that I would willingly work under. Now that's something!

Sent on 09/09/2011

Smith · Married on 09/09/2017

Weekend Wedding Warrior is AMAZING! Alicia, our warrior, was SUPER helpful and great. She made the planning so easy, because I knew the day of, she'd be on top of everything! I would HIGHLY recommend using them!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Sabrena · Married on 06/20/2015

We were truly blessed when we chose Maggie and Weekend Wedding Warrior to help with our wedding day co-ordination! As mother of the bride I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding. From the rehearsal to the final dance, Maggie was there to take care of all our needs. Thanks for making Megan and Nick's Wedding Day so special!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC's reply:

Sabrena, you are so welcome! Your daughter and her friends were a dream to work with. I wish your family all the best!! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Kay · Married on 06/01/2014

We had the opportunity to hire Weekend Warriors for our daughter's wedding on 6/1/14 and of all the perfect things that happened that day Alicia and her assistant were right there making it happen!
    I initially found them on line and when the director of our venue recommended them I knew I had made the right choice! Alicia was a joy to work with and very easy to communicate with. She not only met our expectations she exceeded them. She brought the vision for our daughter's wedding to light!
    If you are thinking of using a day of coordinator and I highly recommend you do, Weekend Warriors are my choice. I couldn't put a price on my sanity and stress and because of Alicia and her assistant, my husband and I and our daughter enjoyed the day, stress free and our sanity intact!
    Thank you Weekend Warriors! I am spreading the word!

Sent on 07/28/2014