94 Reviews for WedSafe

4.7
Event Insurance (33)
92 WedSafe Reviews

Easy to acquire all details I needed regarding wedding insurance.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Reasonable and a great value for the peace of mind for our special day! Hopefully we won't need to use it!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Insurance

Just what we needed and easy to sign up for

Profile Picture Jean, 6/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So fast and simple to set up a policy and customize it for your needs. Pricing seems fair as well.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Easy to use and understand.
I wish i could have reviewed the terms and had a copy to i could send it to another person before signing up and paying- my only complaint!

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Haven't had the wedding yet, but completing the application was fast and easy. I price-compared with some other vendors and wedsafe was the best value.

Profile Picture Christy, 3/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They had the best overall pricing and quality of insurance for my wedding. They were able to respond to any queries and provided great customer service.

Profile Picture Angela, 3/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Event Insurance

Awesome way to keep your mind at ease!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/24/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Really easy to purchase event insurance for weddings! Great customer service! I emailed them to ask a question and got a reply back within minutes.

Profile Picture Sara, 2/18/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love WedSure. I send all of my clients to use it and additionally use it for non-profit events that I host!

Profile Picture AMy, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had no reason to know otherwise because we had an incident free day. It was quick, easy, and emailed the insurance directly to our venue for easy legistics. Great discount for no alcohol.

Profile Picture Hannah, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Event Insurance

They gave us the insurance we needed quickly and easily. No complaints.

Profile Picture Julia, 12/9/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Event Insurance

WedSafe was very easy to use, and provided me with a fast quote. I had a question about language in the policy and their customer service was able to answer it quickly, and I was able to secure my insurance within minutes. Having language added to it was also easy, I emailed them, and it was added within 24 hours.

Profile Picture Esther, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

WedSafe was great. They allowed me to get event insurance for my wedding about a week before. Most importantly, my venue had some additional insured requirements and WedSafe was really accommodating to that. I spoke with their customer service which answered immediately and all I had to do was send a follow up email with the information I wanted added and then it was done. They also had some of the better prices I saw during my search.

Profile Picture Nana, 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Event Insurance

WedSafe made purchasing wedding insurance easy

Profile Picture Frances, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We bought this insurance for peace of mind for our wedding in the midst of hurricane season. It was easy to buy and understand and a reasonable price. I am so glad we did not need to use it, but I am glad we purchased it.

Profile Picture Eboni, 10/14/17, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Event Insurance

WedSafe was a very easy system to use to purchase insurance for our wedding. The paperwork was easy to fill out and the quote given was complete and easy to understand.

Profile Picture Maribel, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Event Insurance

Wedding insurance is great and at a good rate

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/7/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

User friendly website, quick and easy. Peace of mind was worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Gabby, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Event Insurance

Smooth transaction. No issues or problems. Now my mind will be at ease before the wedding

Profile Picture Martha, 9/23/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Event Insurance

WedSafe offered everything our venue needed covered for liability insurance, plus cancellation insurance for our own peace of mind. Requesting 'additional insureds' (required by our venue) was easy and quick via email after we purchased the insurance on the website. Fingers crossed we don't have to use it!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I accidentally put the wrong name and address for the insurance beneficiary and it was quickly corrected! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Sherri, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

WedSafe was easy to work with and took any doubt or weather based hesitation off our mind. Thanks!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Event Insurance

This was so easy. Exactly what we needed for our venue and the value is great.

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews