WedpastorMike Reviews

91 | Sun City, AZ

91 Reviews for WedpastorMike

91 WedpastorMike Reviews

Jenna · Married on 09/29/2018

I will say 1 thing about pastor mike, and that is truly amazing! We booked pastor mike 1 year ayo qhen he lived in illinois still, he moved aince then to arizona, and made sure to fly back to officate our weddong just this last saturday. He is so kond, thoughtful, and his ceremont he performed was beautiful. It was heartfelt, funny, and included everything you could ever want. He was so perfect in so many ways and i would recomment pastor mike to ANYBODY!!! for those in Arizona, this is your guy! Trust me, you will not be disappointed. We wish you all the joy and happiness out of your experience with pastor mike as my jenna and I have.

melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Mike was wonderful to work with. We met in person to chat about the ceremony months prior. Mike really took the time to get to know us and incorporated many details about us in the ceremony. We really felt like it was not only personal but perfect for us. Our family and friends really enjoyed the entire ceremony. We highly recommend Pastor Mike!

WedpastorMike 1
    WedpastorMike 2

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2018

Thanks to Pastor Mike, our ceremony was beyond perfect. It was by far our favorite part of the entire wedding. He kept our friends and family engaged throughout the ceremony. I would not have changed one thing about the ceremony, it went perfectly. He was easy to communicate with, and he really did make the ceremony fit our personalities. I would highly recommend Pastor Mike to officiate anyone’s wedding who is looking for an officiate.

WedpastorMike 3

Daniella · Married on 06/16/2018

Nothing but amazing things to say about Pastor Mike! Everything from our first meeting to the day of our wedding went seamlessly. I enjoyed how he took the time to get to know me and my husband and incorporated every part of our story into the ceremony which made it truly special. His responsiveness and follow up was so great and he was so friendly every time! My husband and I are so happy!

WedpastorMike 4
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 05/19/2018

Pastor Mike is the upmost professional when it comes to wedding ceremonies! He met with my wife and I before when we were looking for an officiant and we chose him right away without even meeting with any others face to face. We felt comfortable to at ease with Pastor Mike. His ceremony was flawless and had the guests laughing at times and also crying happy tears. He took all our considerations and always responded quick even when he was in Arizona soaking up the sun all winter :) Thanks again Pastor Mike for a wonderful and unforgettable ceremony!

WedpastorMike 5

Crystal · Married on 08/20/2017

Our guests can not stop raving about how amazing Mike was for our ceremony. When searching for an officiant we had some main requirements we weren't willing to budge on. We wanted someone who would make the ceremony personal to us, and also have some fun quirky parts as well. We wanted our ceremony to scream us as a couple. Mike did exactly that and then some! He took time to know us as a couple and also about our relationship. He incorporated adorable stories about us into the ceremony and there wasn't a dry eye in the house. HIGHLY recommend Mike. Take it from a girl that researched officiants for days. You won't be disappointed!!!

Kevin · Married on 08/19/2017

Mike was incredible! Save your time reading the rest and just book him now.

Hiring an officiant was one of the hardest vendors to pick because they play such a public role in a wedding. Mike was great - set up a meeting months in advance to get to know us and walk us through his process. He incorporates that information into the service, but he also assists with the flow of a wedding. He offered suggestions for timing, traditions, and passages. Mike sent over a copy of his rough draft for us to review, and updated changes quickly. Mike made sure we understood timelines and paperwork requirements as well.

Mike was great on wedding day. Everything went very smoothly. He sent a follow up email on Monday morning when he put the paperwork in the mail. He quickly responds to email and is detail oriented.

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

Pastor Mike is amazing! He made me feel so at ease when we met. He's very friendly and makes you feel like you've known him for years. He was very prepared with questions, had a template but let us as our input and listened to our questions/ concerns and gave us suggestions. He even had examples of different wedding programs and ways you can go about doing the ceremony. He was very quick with getting the speech back to us and it was very detailed which was great and allowed me to add my edits which I appreciated and he incorporated them. He came to the rehersal and explained everything to the wedding party making them feel at ease and the day of the wedding, he did a fantastic job! I had many guests tell me how much they liked pastor mike and what a great job he did. I will be recommending pastor mike over and over again. He's great!

Andrew · Married on 08/12/2017

Mike did a great job as our officiant. We were glad he was a part of our day.

Brooke · Married on 08/05/2017

Pastor Mike made our ceremony perfect! The whole process meeting with him and choosing how we wanted our ceremony to go was so easy. He was so kind, so easy to talk to, and made us comfortable about the whole process from the beginning. My family and I had to hold back tears when reading the beautiful ceremony he wrote. Pastor Mike knew he would not be able to attend our rehearsal due to having another wedding but after talking with him on the phone I decided to meet with him anyways and I am sure glad I did. He met with us a few nights before the wedding and reviewed everything in such great detail I thought I was standing at the altar already. We were confident with how the ceremony would go and everything went flawlessly and exactly how Pastor Mike described it would. My friends and family are still complimenting how perfect the ceremony was and that it was the best that they had ever attended. Thank you Pastor Mike for performing the ceremony I have always dreamed of!

Tim · Married on 08/04/2017

Pastor Mike Loncar is fantastic and we are extremely pleased with his services! My new bride and I decided to use Pastor Mike for our wedding after he officiated my good friend's wedding the year before. His calm and friendly tone is very inviting to all guests. He makes the service both fun and funny while still capturing the seriousness of the sacrament. We received many compliments on how he officiated from both sides of the family. We would recommend him to anyone in need of a non-denominational service.

• User6443077 · 1+ year ago

Pastor Mike Lonchar was just amazing! We met with him about 13 months prior to our wedding and we knew he was the perfect choice for us to have as our officiant. He put together our ceremony within a couple weeks of us meeting and was COMPLETELY open to any changes/suggestions we had, which weren't many because he wrote an already amazing ceremony.

He was responsive during the last year (we got married June 24th, 2017) and was an absolute JOY at our wedding ceremony. Our guests LOVED him and had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. We would highly suggest choosing Pastor Mike as your wedding officiant because he truly does get to know you as a couple and makes sure that your ceremony is magical.

Corinne · Married on 05/20/2017

We had the pleasure of having Pastor Mike officiate our wedding this past May. We had met him about a year ahead of our date and we spent a couple hours talking and getting to know each other. During our conversation, Pastor Mike asked us questions about ourselves and about us as a couple. He sent us a transcript of the ceremony to review. We made a few tweaks which he was more than happy to accomodate. I was so happy to see him incorporate bits about us and capture our personalities and history as a couple. The ceremony had a great balance of sentiment and light humor. I had so many compliments about Pastor Mike's ceremony after the wedding and would recommend him to anyone!

kenneth · Married on 12/03/2016

Our experience with Pastor Mike Lonchar was nothing short of outstanding. Our first meeting with him was great. He spent the time to get to know us and asked all the right questions to prepare a perfect ceremony for us. He was responsive and professional and really made the rehearsal and ceremony shine. Our guests raved about him and we were completely satisfied with our choice. THANK YOU Pastor Mike!

Rob and Carly · Married on 11/19/2016

Pastor Mike was a pleasure to work with. He was attentive to what we were looking for. He made efforts to meet every one of our wishes during the ceremony. He was flexible during our rehearsal and ceremony to accommodate for some last minute changes. He wrote a ceremony that reflected our relationship. He really got to know us. Thank you for the wonderful service!

Tabitha · Married on 10/21/2016

I really can't say enough kind things about Pastor Mike. From the very first time I e-mailed him, to the consultation, to the actual ceremony itself, he was there and responsive! He made our ceremony so personal that the Maid of Honor actually said he basically told her entire speech in our ceremony! But in all seriousness, Pastor Mike was beyond fantastic. He was so patient with us, and we heard rave reviews from our guests about him. They said he helped make our ceremony intimate and even made our guests laugh a few times! Pastor Mike was extremely professional and polite, despite our rehearsal dinner starting 30 minutes late due to a late guest (sorry again about that!). Thank you so much, Pastor Mike! He was truly great, and I highly recommend him!

Angela · Married on 10/14/2016

Mike Lonchar gave us an unforgettable ceremony! He was able to bring our vision for the ceremony to life. What we loved most about the ceremony was his ability to add personal stories from our life and added some humor to it. He was very engaging with us and with the crowd. He was very well-spoken and professional from beginning to end We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. My friends said it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever seen and that is was very touching! Mike was very easy to talk to and listened to every idea that my husband and I had. We really appreciate all of his hard work and could not be more thankful!

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

Pastor Mike was so great from our first meeting! He met with us and really got to know us and our story. After our initial meeting, Mike sent us a copy of our ceremony layout and we loved it! He gave us suggestions for unity ceremonies and catered the ceremony to exactly what we wanted. He was very quick to respond to any questions I had. Our ceremony was so perfect! So many guests have commented how great Pastor Mike spoke! So happy we had Pastor Mike as our officiant!

Gary · Married on 09/17/2016

Pastor Mike did a fantastic job at our ceremony, the perfect mix of prayer, humor and advice. When a last minute prop was added to our ceremony Mike modified his service to include it in a very meaningful way. I would strongly recommend Mike to anyone looking for an officiant.

carly · Married on 09/10/2016

Pastor Mike is awesome. He was the officiant for our friends wedding. We liked him so much we went to him when we got engaged. I'm so glad we did because Pastor Mike is very clear, efficient, and not to mention funny. I got a lot of compliments from my guests even on how wonderful and awesome our officiant was!

Susan · Married on 09/04/2016

We met Pastor Mike in October 2015 for our wedding on September 04, 2016. After meeting with another pastor, we decide to choose Pastor Mike because of his easy going and accommodating attitude. From the start he made us feel comfortable and we were able learn about him and he us. There was a large gap between the time we first met til our wedding. In between this time it was very easy to get a hold of him to change, alter, or ask for advice or what have you. He responded very quickly and efficiently every time. We were both happy at how the ceremony turned out.
    Brides to be... If you are like me and you need to plan things in detail, Pastor Mike helps you without you even realizing it. You'll receive the entire ceremony passage outlined word for word, Topic to topic. This will help you see how and what to expect for your ceremony. He is very accomadating and insightful with his experience.
    You won't go wrong choosing him. He helped me feel at ease and helped make my wedding day go smooth, free of complications. I highly recommend him

Lyndsey · Married on 08/19/2016

Pastor Mike truly made our ceremony so memorable and we were so fortunate to find him! He is very responsive and super organized, which is so important when you're planning a wedding and dealing with so many different people & moving parts! A few months prior, he spent over an hour just getting to know us as a couple. We were so happy when we met him in person, because he is just as warm, kind, and genuine in person as he is over email. Pastor Mike took in depth notes at our meeting, and crafted the words for the ceremony less than a week later (which he sent to us for our review beforehand).

We are in our 30's and have been to so many weddings where the same things are said again and again. Pastor Mike instead created a very personalized ceremony with beautiful wording, touches of humor & advice, and a very genuine feel that was true to us as a couple. I have never heard so many guests say how amazing the ceremony was, and how much they loved the Pastor's words. Thank you Pastor Mike for all of your time, hard work, preparation, and our incredible ceremony!

Amber · Married on 08/13/2016

Pastor Mike played a big role in making our ceremony personal and heart felt. Everyone thought we had known him for years! Our wedding was two weeks ago and people are still telling us how amazing he was. I can't even think of anyone who could do a better ceremony than him. He is very flexible and gives you an outline of what he will say which I found very helpful and comforting. If you are planning a wedding or know someone who is you should use Pastor Mike for the ceremony. You will not regret it!
    Thank you again Pastor Mike for everything...even the handkerchief for Jay when he got a little emotional! :)
    Mr. & Mrs. Hendricks

Lindsay · Married on 07/30/2016

The minute we met Pastor Mike we felt like we had known him for years. We had struggled as we didn't have a Church here but we instantly fell in love with Pastor. His genuine interest in preparing an authentic and customized ceremony is unparalleled. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and we would recommend to anyone. He is such a wonderful person who will be the greatest addition to any wedding. We were honored to have him!