WedMeDo.com Reviews

70 | San Diego, CA

70 Reviews for WedMeDo.com

Atiya · Married on 11/11/2012

I highly recommend wedmedo for creating your wedding website. The pages are user friendly, the layouts are creative and easy to navigate as well as response time from technical support is swift. I'm highly impressed and I would tell everyone I know to use them for making a website!

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • User2089639 · 2+ years ago

We wanted to be able to customize our site more than the free services allowed, and this vendor was exactly what we needed. We were very happy with the price for the length of time the site was hosted and we were able to make the site exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Rakesh · Married on 06/09/2012

Great company to work with! Very easy to set up the website and they have a great IT staff to help you with any questions you have. There are a lot of cool designs and graphics you can choose from. To this day, we still receive compliments on how nice our wedding website was! Thank you wedmedo!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Ena · Married on 06/02/2012

This site was very easy to use and easy for customization. The staff was very prompt and responsive whenever we had a question or needed something changed. I would recommend this for people looking to create a wedding website and aren't looking to spend so much money...

Sent on 03/08/2014
  • U

Udit · Married on 04/18/2012

We used wedmedo.com to create our wedding website. The website is very professional, easy to use and has lots of templates to choose from.
    Thanks to wedmedo.com, all our friends and family simply loved the wedding invitation site and we received lots of positive comments from them.
    In fact one of our cousins too used wedmedo.com to design her wedding website later that year.

Cheers to wedmedo team.

Sent on 02/16/2014

Wedmedo is a awesome website. I had complete control over my wedding website design. I got the way i wanted it.. Wedmedo allows you to modify or edit every bit of your website, providing full flexibility and you can create your unique wedding site unlike other websites where they provide specific templates and you have no choice but create a wedding site like everyone else who uses that website. Yes, it was a little expensive when compared to other template websites I have mentioned but its totally worth the price for the services they provide...

Sent on 02/18/2014

Julia · Married on 04/20/2013

I used Wedmedo.com twice. Once for my sister's wedding and another time for a friend's wedding. Both times I was able to cater to their very different tastes. Guests even commented on how well the websites turned out. I would definitely recommend the service to any friend that wants to have add an extra touch of personality to their wedding website.

Sent on 02/24/2014

I loved that we could tailor our wedding site to represent us as a couple. Most other wedding websites force you to use a template but not WedMeDo.com. We were able to upload our song to the site, make our own backgrounds, and share asmany photos as we wanted.
    I love how unique our site was! We still get compliments on it!

Sent on 02/19/2014

I absolutely loved my wedding website!!! I just viewed it again and watching it brought tears to my eyes. So many of my guests and friends loved it as well. All their templates to choose from are very unique and different unlike going through another website that will only provide you with a very basic and simple template. Wedmedo is very reasonable! I definitely recommend Wedmedo, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Katrina · Married on 09/06/2009

Wedmedo was an excellent source not only to share our upcoming nuptials, but to share our love with our friends and family around the country. We had the pleasure of selecting just the “right” songs and the perfect pictures for our site. Friends of my sisters had used the site for their wedding and we, in turn passed the site on to friends of ours. No other site provided the quality of service of Wedmedo, and the Harley’s highly recommend Wedmedo for any couple planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Wedmedo is a wonderful flash website with beautiful features that made our wedding site personal and different from all others. It was great to be able to customize the look and feel of each page to fit our wedding theme perfectly. Our guests complimented us on our site and we couldn't be happier with the result. The staff was also very responsive, responding quickly and addressing any issues that arose. We would definitely recommend the site to anyone looking to create a personalized and unique wedding website!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Our wedding blog was beautiful!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Akshay · Married on 12/26/2012

3.0

I gave surprise to my fiancé before our wedding by making wedding invitation with wedding wire. Every one was amazed by our marriage invitation. Flash effects with music made our website invitation with one of its kind. There are lot of free and paid website available for online wedding invitations but none of them can match to value for money like these guys.
    I can vouch for wedding wire any time.

Sent on 02/24/2014

WedMeDo.com was a great website for creating a comprehensive and beautiful wedding website for our Big Day! We were having a destination wedding, so it was important to us that our website had a lot of information for guests, as they were making their travel plans for the wedding weekend. Of all the vendors online, I thought that the WedMeDo.com had the best designs and offered a truly quality site - for me, it was an opportunity to be creative, and it really set the tone for our wedding! I loved that we could add music, pictures, and make graphic choices as opposed to feeling like we were just inserting our information into a template. A friend had recommended using WedMeDo.com, and I would definitely do the same!

Sent on 02/11/2014
  • I

Ify · Married on 12/17/2011

4.2

Excellent website at very low cost

Sent on 12/06/2011

3.5

I really loved the website. I am the first to send the web invitation among my friends and all of them are surprised and liked the site very much. I have edited as per my taste and it is very user friendly site and worth for the money we pay.

Sent on 02/22/2014

sarah · Married on 07/05/2010

3.0

Nice alternative to weddingorg.com, their original site. Nice flash features!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Santhoshi · Married on 07/25/2012

3.6
      1.0
      2.5

It is not the worth of the price I have spent on creating this website. There are soo many free websites who create wedding sites. I have spent a lott for this. and Now I do not get a video of this website I need to spend another $70 for the video. which I dont feel is really worth.
    I would say if the price cuts are minimal then it is worth using this website services

Sent on 02/21/2014

Rajini · Married on 09/29/2012

0.4
      0.5

This site looks sleek, but using it is not at all customer friendly. The advantages it provides are flash and that is has music capabilities. The customer service is also poor - you have to e-mail customer service - there is no way to call them and the development is really poor.

I have been working for the past two weeks on getting my wedding website ready and have had a series or issues with the site, mostly from the development team. I am writing to you because wedmedo.com only has an e-mail address for customer service support and answers generally take something like 24 hours which is a lot when there are oh say four or five issues with the site.

We first reached out to the wedmedo.com team when we were ready to send out wedsite out and wanted to know how to integrate the website rsvp tool. They responded to our query by saying that they needed our rvsp client ID which we did not know how to find. We provided them with what information we could and they said that the tool was now integrated and we could invite guests. We did a trial run and the site gave us an error that said “checking details.” We notified customer service once again and they responded that the issue was now fixed. Once again, we gave it a trial run and the same error “checking details” came up. We wrote back to customer service once again, and the developer replied that he sorry he had made a type and now it should really be fixed. So we waited and tried a third time. This time the rsvp tool appeared to let people actually log in and rsvp if they wanted to …. So we began to enter our guest information into the site for almost 200 people because an intelligent design function that would allow you to upload this information from a spreadsheet does not exist on the wedmedo site… so we painstakingly entered each name into the site. Then while on our 170th guest, we noticed that on the guest list the wrong pairings of people were being bundled together on the RSVP lists. In other words, people who didn’t even know each other would find other people’s name on their rsvp instead of perhaps their family members names (lead guest’s name would show up with other lead guests – how is that possible – isn’t that the definition of a lead guest???) Add to that, the site doesn’t allow you to sort your guests by last name to find out where the errors are in an organized fashion - you just have to look over the list 100 times to find out where the error is.

This is unacceptable and using the site has become a nightmare and is now causing problems between me and my fiancé. Your website had lead to anything but a pleasant experience or a happy beginning to our marriage but at this point we have invested so much time in formatting it that we must continue.

Sent on 05/19/2012

janki · Married on 12/23/2012

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

Had a horrible experience with wedmedo. We asked the customer service to put our "save-the-date" on our own personally owned domain name, and keep the "wedding website" on the domain name they purchased for us. The save-the-date was fine, but the wedding website showed only a trial template instead of the one we were designing. But since the save-the-date was fine, we posted it yesterday on FB for everyone to see, and requested them to solve the issue for the wedding website. And today, they screw it up and put the wedding website on both the pages, even before it is actually done! Result is people going on to the "save-the-date" page to see an unfinished and incomplete wedding website!!! We had to put the "under construction" status for everything as damage control, and now that its a weekend, we're stuck with people seeing the announcement as "under construction" after we posted it to the world!!!!!! That would look so bad on our part!! Really unhappy with the technical staff's ability to understand our request. Don't go for this website AT ALL!!! It functions at UK time, hence anything I do from the US only reflects after 9 hours, and as a result I am stuck with my reputation being ruined!!! Spoiled the entire experience of a wedding website!! Horrible!!!

Sent on 07/28/2012

WedMeDo.com's reply:

From the start we received very confusing email requests from this client, first requesting us to point a domain to his wedding website, then to point it to his save the date site. We responded to every one of his requests promptly and efficiently. As it turns out, he was in fact requesting 2 domain names - one pointing to the website and one pointing to the save-the-date site. An unfortunate miscommunication which has led to what we believe to be an inaccurate and very unfair review.