WedMeDo.com Reviews

70 | San Diego, CA

70 Reviews for WedMeDo.com

Karthik · Married on 02/15/2013

One of the best decisions we made before our wedding is to use wedmedo.com for our invitation. The ease of use, responsiveness, quality, customizeability was just amazing! The support staff are very quick to respond.
    We got really good reviews even from our friends and family as the site looked really out of the box. Choosing a site name for the active period is very easy too.
    I would recommend wedmedo.com 100%!

Regards,
    Karthik and Manasa

Sent on 02/27/2014

ahryu · Married on 11/23/2012

We decided to create our own website instead of using professional build. We chose "WedMeDo " for ease of use, features and price. We are not professional web developer, but when we built our wedding invitation site at "WedMeDo.com" and it looked fabuleous with PERSONAL TOUCH.
    By creating it ourselves we can modify it at any time and the updated info show on our site right away. It is really easy to do and there are tons of feature rich templates with option to customize. Most of all we got the domain name with our name. When we had questions !! their customer support responded our email within 24 hour.
    We recommend you to use "WedMeDo.com" for the personalize invitation of any kinds. Thank you WEdMeDo for the quality service we received.
    Ahryu & EiEi

Sent on 02/23/2014

Jean · Married on 10/12/2012

Love this website. I used it to build my wedding website and it's pretty awesome! Very easy to set up and I highly recommend it.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Shelita · Married on 09/29/2012

If you are a diva bride and you want to make the ultimate impression, use wedmedo. It is a paid flash webpage design. With so many free web designs, one may womder why pay. I am a tech person and thought te very same thing, but what I found were forgeous themes, a webpage that was lively and beyond the extrordinary. The support team is extremely speedy and helping you cuatomize your templete all complete within 24hours because they are located in a different time zone than the US. I made several customizations and the team was always nice each and everytime. I got so many comments from my guests. Also you should know that the design studio is sooooo easy to navigate to build your site for your beautiful. Check out what I was able to do at www.shelitaanderick.com. Available until April 2013. I love wedmedo, pay the money and wow your guests. It makes a grand statement for any budget wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Doyin · Married on 09/15/2012

The website was very easy to use and I particularly had fun inputting the necessary information into it. I like the fact that you can include your music in the website as opposed to using random songs. Most importantly you can link seamlessly a YouTube video to the website. Overall I will definitely recommend WedMeDo.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Ellen · Married on 08/05/2012

We used wedmedo for our invitations and website. They were very responsive and very professional. The Amazing aspect is that you can get a DVD of your website. My husband and I loved them.......Will used them again for other events....

Sent on 02/19/2014

Kanchan · Married on 07/06/2012

WedMeDo is a great website. The designs are different and more interesting than any other sites I visited. It is also very easy to use, and the options are great. The team is fantastic, as if you wish to do anything you do not know how to, they respond immediately with the solution.

There is also a great storage capacity for pictures. I would highly recommend this site builder for your wedding website.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Temi · Married on 06/22/2012

This website was very elegant and caught the attention of all our friends and family. It is easy to set up and the customer service responds to you quickly even though communication is via email. Will recommend this for any bride you want to add style to there wedding details.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Eric · Married on 06/01/2012

We went through WedMeDo for our website and as I reviewed it recently, I was reminded of how AMAZING the site was, not to mention the ease with which I was able to do everything myself. This company is DEFINITELY worth checking out. They were very responsive with helping me to troubleshoot when needed.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Luke · Married on 05/13/2012

Amazing service! Made webpage design easy and fun! Great customer service and quickly made any changes I asked for. Professional look that sets your page apart from everyone else's. I got too many compliments on our webpage, highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Patty · Married on 05/06/2012

We used wedmedo for our wedding website. Their site was very easy to use and provided us with lots of options to customize. We had originally gone with a different site, but once we saw their templates we were OK with forfeiting the other payment just to switch to them.

Would definitely recommend for all future brides & grooms!

Sent on 02/11/2014

I created this website with the help of wedmedo in the shortest possible time! Great services, great templates, great feedback and finally the best value for money.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Great service! Everyone loved our website

Sent on 02/11/2014

The site was beautiful and very flexible and easy to customize..we loved our wedding website and definitely recommend

Sent on 02/12/2014

We used WedMeDo.com to create our wedding invitations, and couldn't have been happier with the results! The website templates were super easy to use -- even for a luddite like me! -- and whenever I got stumped on something, I would send a "help" request to their online support and ALWAYS received a prompt response that guided me to a solution. We've actually recommended WedMeDo.com to several of our friends who were planning to create websites for their wedding invitations -- and all their sites turned out beautifully too. I'd highly recommend WedMeDo.com to anyone looking to create a fun, unique, cost-effective website invitation for their wedding!

Sent on 02/10/2014

monica · Married on 09/04/2011

Wow! This is the best wedding website EVER! We used it for our Indian wedding and it was amazing! People are still complimenting us on our website and how much fun it was! You guys are the best!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Tess · Married on 03/10/2011

The best wedding website service we came across on the web

Sent on 03/25/2011

Natesh · Married on 11/27/2009

www.WedMeDo.com is such an amazing website for couples creating a website for their weddings. First of all, Wedmedo is the only wedding website that allows you to use Flash. Most of the wedding website are very boring and non-original. This website also has custom templates for different types of cultures. My bride and i are Indian so we loved that we had an Indian theme to choose from. Also, when ever you have problems you can email them and they email you back immediately no matter what time or day. Its absoultey a fantastic product and even better customer service. Anyone looking for a wedding website, Wedmedo is a must buy.

Sent on 07/24/2010

Prathamesh · Married on 11/27/2011

The website is very intuitive and easy to design. The templates are really nice. They provide good flexibility as well and prompt customer service. They even customized our request for an additional page. We had a very good experience and would definitely recommend to our friends.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Ronx · Married on 10/20/2010

Wedmedo are awesome!!! Great templates, easy to use and customise, and good customer service too. I have created several wedding websites (as gifts to friends) using wedmedo templates and all the couples were very pleased with their wedding websites.
    I'm always happy to recommend wedmedo to anyone looking to create a wedding website.

Sent on 02/21/2015

This website was excellent. They did a great job of personalizing things within their ability in a timely manner and with great customer service. My best friend used this website as well (we got married the same year) and their website was unique and very different from ours. That's what makes this website good, is that its not cookie cutter. Great service. I hope that many people will value them as I did!

cheers to a year of being married now

Sent on 01/14/2015

Ryan · Married on 07/06/2013

Very good service for a wedding website!

Sent on 08/23/2014

I researched different wedding websites for countless hours and created many "template" websites for our wedding before I chose WedMeDo. I wanted a Flash design, and they offered the most aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-use design/interface. I had only had a few questions for them as I was designing the site, but they answered my questions in a timely manner. We received many compliments on the site. Some very good friends of mine ended up using WedMeDo for their wedding website as well after seeing ours. I would recommend WedMeDo without hesitation!

Sent on 02/26/2014

I loved using wedmedo.com for our website and save the dates! I would recommend them for all of my friend-brides out there! Fast, efficient, and tailored to express exactly what you want to your guests!

Sent on 01/09/2014

shaun · Married on 02/02/2013

Great website for help and assistance with some hard to find items. Provided a helpful web site, best i have seen and introduced me to some items i wouldnt have thought of initially!! WedMeDo.com is a great website allowing alot of insight and assistance!!

Get on it!!