Wedlock Officiants Reviews

Wedlock Officiants 5
Wedlock Officiants 6
Wedlock Officiants 7

Meagan · Married on 05/05/2017

We worked with Scot. He put together the most BEAUTIFUL ceremony for me and my husband's small elopement in RMNP. So professional, and since we were out of state we started with a Skype chat and went from there. I couldn't have dreamed of a better officiant or ceremony to come from it. He started with a beautiful moment of silence for my father who passed away, and the ceremony he helped us choose was perfect for us. Thank you so much Scot!! -- Meagan and Travis

Sent on 05/15/2017

Wedlock Officiants's reply:

Destination weddings and elopements are always a bit more challenging for a couple. Destination or not, I really try to go out of my way to make getting married as easy and fun as possible. Meagan and Travis planned their elopement from Texas. We did our consultation via video chat and then we collaborated on the ceremony using Google Docs. Everything went great and smooth, even the weather up at Lake Sprague in Rocky Mountain National Park held out for a beautiful warm day!

Hillary · Married on 04/22/2017

Scot officiated our wedding. Not only were we happy about everything Scot had to offer us but we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. Scot was flexible and helped us create the ceremony of our dreams. We really could not have asked for more!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Wedlock Officiants's reply:

Hillary and James are really down to Earth, good people. How down to Earth you ask? Well, after considering a wine or even a beer unity ceremony, they ended up sealing the deal with fireball shots! They were certainly a fun couple to work with and as a side note I personally enjoy it when a couple puts their own distinctive stamp on a ceremony like they did.

Paige · Married on 04/06/2017

Scot was amazing from the moment we met him. He was knowledgeable and seemed to really care about our wants and needs. His professionalism, and the openness he has made it such an easy decision to choose him. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Wedlock Officiants's reply:

Paige and Jervay wrote some of the most touching vows I've ever heard. You know it's a good wedding when the vows are a hard act to follow! They planned their own wedding and did a fair bit of the work themselves. But you should have seen the relief in Paige's face one they finished my consultation. I was really able to put her fears to rest. You could just see that she knew they were in good hands and that I was going to take good care of them from there on out. It's touching moments like that which make being a wedding officiant such a joy.

Kyle · Married on 03/03/2017

Scot was very helpful, flexible and accommodating. Not to mention he did a fantastic job with our ceremony, everyone really enjoyed it. We were very happy with his service and he helped make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Erin · Married on 02/23/2017

Scot was a total delight from the moment we met. He immediately put us at ease and was so warm and fun to talk to. About 15 minutes before the wedding, he asked the best man about the rings. And thank goodness! Mark forgot to get the rings out of the groom's room! He just really took care of everything. The whole ceremony just went so flawless and Scot really made us feel calm and lost in this one beautiful moment. you seriously couldn't ask for a better officiant. Thanks Scot!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Scott was overwhelmingly friendly and very professional. He went out of his way to make our wedding smooth and simple, the way I like things. Planning a wedding half way across the country is hard, Scott was so informative that it was a breeze. Step my step checklists and the works. We appreciate all he did for me and my husband and would recommend that any couple should let him take care of you the way he did for us!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Scot was our officiant. He was so professional, and really helped us choose a ceremony that worked for us! We didn't want it to be too long, and boring. We chose his middle package, and he has some great pre-written ceremonies to choose from. We had my sister sing a song, and my aunt do a reading, and Scot helped make all the parts of our ceremony work well. We were nervous about our unity ceremony working, as we did a time capsule, but it worked really well! We had our families add things tothe capsule, and then Scot helped us nail the box (we chose a wooden box) shut. I was nervous it would look strange to guests, but they came to me after the ceremony and said they loved it! THANKS, Scot!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Danelle · Married on 10/08/2016

After reading through various reviews, we decided to schedule a consultation with Scot from Wedlock Officiants. From the moment we walked in the door, we knew it was a great decision!

Scot took the time to get to know us right away, and we felt like he truly cared about us and our big day. He brought up so many ideas we had never even considered, and we immediately knew we wanted to work with him.

If you're currently planning your wedding while reading this, you probably know how easy it can be to overlook things among all the stress and moving parts. Scot is extremely detail oriented, and it really made us feel secure knowing that he was watching out for us!

We had no idea where to even start in terms of building out a ceremony that was both meaningful and memorable, but Scot was prepared. He provided us with a wealth of beautifully written ceremony ideas for inspiration, and he worked with us to craft the perfect one for our vision.

He is a friendly, kind-hearted person who makes sure you know what to expect, and he is super responsive as well. He will guide you through everything you need to know and will make sure all your questions are thoroughly answered.

We can not imagine working with anybody else and feel extremely fortunate to have found him. THANK YOU SCOT!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Daniel · Married on 09/23/2016

Scot did a fantastic job for my wife and I throughout our entire process. From the consultation to ceremony drafts and the actual wedding day he was always prepared and professional. He was very flexible with timing and key items we wanted included in our ceremony. I would highly recommend Scot for any future weddings.
    Thanks Scot

Sent on 09/30/2016

Suzanne · Married on 09/17/2016

Scot was my daughter in law's officiant. He was so helpful and wrote the most beautiful custom ceremony. My son, the groom's brother, sings, and he wrote a song into the ceremony. We are also Jewish, but didn't want to have a Rabbi, so Scot added several of our wedding traditions in to the ceremony! We did glass breaking, we had a Chuppah, and he researched some old traditions that we added in. He was so flexible and worked with our multicultural family joining. Highly recommend Scot to take care of all the details and make sure the ceremony runs like it should.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Matt · Married on 09/10/2016

Scot was awesome! He was the perfect Officiant. He has the perfect demeanor for this job. We had an issue with wind and the mic and he handled it perfectly. Everyone was impressed with him. Great guy too.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2016

Scot was absolutely fantastic. He made us feel at ease and there's no one we would have rathered marry us. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Liza · Married on 09/03/2016

Wedlock Officiants, Scot did such a wondeful job making our wedding ceremony so memorable and special. He seemed to be open for any suggestions and changes we made and accommodated without hestistation. Thank you.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Scott · Married on 09/03/2016

My advice would be to don't think about any further and go with this team. Scot was amazingly helpful, walked us through the entire process, provided great templates and examples for me and my bride to use to interact with creating our marriage ceremony and it turned out to be the hit of all marriages (well, I think so anyways :)). Scot, you're the best and thanks for all you did for us!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Karli · Married on 09/02/2016

Scot was more than amazing. It was like he had known us as a couple for years! He was extremely engaged and a great listener. Our ceremony had everyone in happy tears! We would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! We feel so blessed that he was our officiant. Thank you Scot, for making our ceremony unforgettable!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Heidi · Married on 08/20/2016

Scot with Wedlock Officiants made our day incredibly special and unique to us. After meeting a few times, Scot created a ceremony that fit exactly what we were looking for, incorporating very personal pieces that made our ceremony incredibly unique. I would recommend using Wedlock Officiants to any future bride!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Joanna · Married on 08/13/2016

Scot was easy to work with, he was able to schedule us with only 2 weeks out. He gave me all the information I needed to make a decision on my reading. At first I thought it was a lot of money to spend but I can say that the value was worth every penny. He also mailed off my signed marriage certificate to get filed with the county. I received my filed marriage certificate exactly 1 week from the marriage ceremony. I am very pleased and I know my friends that are planning to get married will be receiving Scot's information.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Scot. What a great guy to work with, put our minds at ease with the consultation and also economically affordable just what we needed. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. He also gave us the pleasure of saying our dinner blessing at our venue. He also took care of the marriage license and sending it out to the county and was mailed back within a week. Thank you Rev Scot Sanders for everything!! If I have anyone looking to get married in the near future I would highly recommend wedlock officiants!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Heather · Married on 07/16/2016

Micah was so great to work with! He did an excellent job customizing the ceremony to fit us. He beautifully scripted our ideas and personalities into a ceremony that will not soon be forgotten by us or our guests.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Scot from Wedlock Officiants. If you're looking for an officiant who is very thorough and understands all the odds and ends that go into the perfect ceremony, Scot is your guy! Our wedding photographer, who has photographed and experienced many weddings, mentioned several times to me how impressed she was with Scot's professionalism and ability to facilitate the wedding in such smooth flowing manner. Scot went over all the details with us to make sure the wedding went exactly how we wanted. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/29/2016

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Scot! From our first meeting to the wedding day, he was available for questions and got back to us almost immediately! Scot even remembered some small details about us from our first meeting and brought them up several months later, which really impressed me! He worked with us and was able to create the ceremony we wanted and was able to execute it perfectly! His price is much more reasonable than other officiants we spoke to. If we had to do it again, Scot would be our first choice, hands down!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Micah was, simply put, amazing. We met with him just a little over one week from our wedding, yet he was able to craft a wonderful and very personal ceremony just for us. During the meeting we had before the wedding, Micah was incredibly personable and very professional, and put both myself and my wife completely at ease. My biggest priority was personalized and heartfelt vows, while my wife's priority was brevity, and Micah was somehow able to manage both. He also managed the rehearsal, and shepherded our family around and showed everyone where to stand and what to do, despite our constant joking and messing around. Micah is a wonderful officiant, and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Jason · Married on 12/21/2015

When I walked up the aisle with my daughter and Scot asked me who gives this bride away, I swear it was the proudest moment of my life. Here was my little girl all grown up. So very bittersweet. And I honestly could not have asked for a better person than Scot to make that happen. He wasn't there to just stand up and speak the words, it was like he was one of us. More like a friend and guide than a vendor. At every part of the process he was warm, charming and confidently walked us through what to do. And the ceremony was so endearing and so touching. As a parent you watch moment after moment of your children growing up and Scot really made this moment so very special for me and my wife and most especially, my daughter.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Gustavo · Married on 08/22/2015

Micah not only officiated our wedding, but he took a special interest in knowing what made us fall in love and took from our life experiences to tailor the ceremony for us. We met with him a couple of weeks prior to the wedding to talk about this and it was a lot of fun reminiscing as he guided us through his process. He went out of his way to listen to our requests, understand us as a couple which ended up making the ceremony more special.

On the day of the wedding, he was very professional. He showed up very early and talked to everybody involved; from vendors to the venue's staff and he even helped out organizing the families. The ceremony went according to plan and everybody agreed it was beautiful.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jane · Married on 08/02/2015

Micah Sturr was so awesome and made our ceremony perfect! He met with us before the wedding to find out about us and how we met and really personalized our ceremony. He was able to add in little things that we wanted and he was so organized and helpful. We have nothing but great things to say about him! Our wedding ceremony was perfect thanks to him and he even put Star Wars references in our ceremony for my husband.

Sent on 08/04/2015