Wedicity - Wedding Detailing Reviews

Wedicity - Wedding Detailing 5
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Font-Fife · Getting married on 12/11/2019

Dream Wedding

Working with Tionna and the Wedicity team made our whole engagement time and wedding stress-free. We could not have asked for more! We gave Tionna our vision for the event and she turned it into a reality even better than we could have imagined! We had a lot of specific requirements, being that it was a destination wedding with a lot of guests, and it was going to span over three days. We thought that it would be difficult to plan such an event, but that didn't seem to phase Tionna! When we landed in California for the big day, she had a seamless timeline of where we needed to be and when. It was honestly like a dream it was so perfect. She was amazing to work with and we are so grateful for her help in creating the best wedding weekend of our lives. I would also like to mention that even our guests mentioned that they had never been to such a well-organized wedding before and that they can't wait for the next party she plans!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Alyse

Alyse · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Tionnna is amazing!!

Tionna is amazing, organized, incredibly knowledgeable and professional. She helped us manage our vendors, and made sure the wedding was amazing. She is just outstanding at what she does. Once we hired her, I knew everything would be great.

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Katie

Katie Beitler · Married on 08/24/2019

Look no further for the best wedding planner

Hiring Tionna was by far the best decision we made for our wedding day. Despite being a very organized person I knew that I needed someone to take care of all the day of details and be the go-to person in case anything were to go wrong.

From the moment I first met Tionna I knew I needed to work with her. She is so kind, genuine, and really listens to what you are communicating. She helped us choose some of our vendors, jumped in to find us potential alternative ceremony locations when we were unsure of our plan, and was very quick to respond to any question, no matter how small or big.

She was able to create a very detailed timeline and communicate with all of our vendors in order to make the whole day run smoothly. From running the rehearsal, to coordinating all the day of details, to fixing any problem or issue the day of, we can’t thank Tionna enough for taking us on as clients.

To be honest, we both were able to TRULY enjoy every single minute of our wedding knowing that Tionna had our back and was going to handle anything that came her way. I honestly can’t think of one thing I worried about the day of because I knew I had such a brilliant person that really knows the business on my side.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Zhulmira

Zhulmira Paredes · Married on 08/18/2019

Tionna is the best!

If you are looking for a DOC, do yourself a favor and hire Tionna and her team ASAP! We were referred to Tionna by our baker (Erin Martin @ ECBG). We met with her and immediately hit it off (helps that she's from OH just like husband). Tionna's fees were slightly higher than we were looking to spend so we met with two other planners. After all our meetings we decided that Tionna's professionalism and experience were worth the expense.

Even though we only hired her for Day-of planning, she began working with us 5 months out. She was always available via email, in addition to the 2-3 in person meetings we had with her. Some of our vendors had worked with Tionna in the past and they had only good things to say about her, like that she was very organized and low-drama. Two qualities which are so important for your planner to have.

Her impeccable planning made it so that by the time our wedding day arrived, we didn't have to worry about anything. Honestly, the day was perfect. If anything went wrong, we had no idea. Tionna and her team completely transformed our reception space. To this day I'm not sure what type of magic she was able to pull off, but our reception looked AMAZING.

Our wedding was on a smaller scale and a smaller budget than some of the weddings profiled on Wedicity's website. And yet, we never felt like less of a priority to Tionna. She gave us the same attention to detail and support as I'm sure she gives all her couples.

If we ever have to plan a large event in the future, we will without a doubt reach out to Tionna & Wedicity. She helped make our dream wedding a reality. HIRE HER NOW!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 08/15/2019

The best choice we made for our wedding

Honestly, there is not enough good things I can say about Tionna and her crew. We hired her for her full services, and she exceeded all expectations. She was patient as we took over 3 months to pick a wedding venue, going all over the city to show us our options. Impressively, the one we ended up choosing was on her first list of suggestions -- we just stupidly didn't want to see it at first! She helped keep us within our budget, and calm. When getting married in a big city like Chicago, the amount of options can feel so overwhelming. Tionna narrowed that down, and anyone she suggested, we immediately trusted. My husband and I were able to enjoy our special day, without worrying about any details and logistics. We just showed up to see our dream come to life! At the end of the night, she made sure everything got to our hotel, and even had a special surprise in our room (which I won't give away and spoil for any future couples, but it was very beautiful). Hiring Wedicity as our planner was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day, and I would recommend them to anybody.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/10/2019

Best decision we ever made.

My husband and I worked with Tionna leveraging her Full Service Wedding Services, which means we started working with her starting a whole 11 months before our wedding. Overall, this was unequivocally the best decision we made throughout the entire process of planning our day. While we simply cannot rave about Tionna enough (her flawless professionalism, prompt communication, consistency in service, willingness to help for any issue no matter how big or small....) there are a few items she particularly excelled at and surpassed our wildest expectations:

- Vendor Referrals -- we chose a venue where we had to essentially hire everything a-la-carte; Tionna had outstanding vendor recommendations, from caterer to floral to cake baker to DJ/Band that precisely fit our style and helped us stay within budget.
    - Decor and Design Assistance -- she is outstanding at understanding the style and taste of a couple, as the decor input she gave us across the board from floral to linen selections to even feedback/direction on all our stationary and printed materials was exactly what we were thinking but couldn't quite articulate as eloquently and direct as she could.
    - Communication & "calming of the nerves" -- her calm tonality and graceful way she handles anything thrown her way are unworldly. She approaches things briskly and understands urgency but handles it with the calmness of a scented candle. There came a point my mother started reaching out to her directly, in addition to my anxiety as we approached the date, and she consistently & selflessly gave us confidence and assurance during the process. This personally was one of the most important things to me throughout the year.
    - Dedication - Tionna and the Wed-icity team stayed throughout the entire night of our wedding, until the very end, including taking care of all reception and personal items & lovingly/securely placing everything in our hotel room. Her philosophy is that NO ONE should work on wedding day---except her team! This was so incredibly important to myself, my family and bridal party.
    - Cultural understanding - My wedding was a combo Italian/Lebanese backgrounds coming together, needing to have a Catholic ceremony but not able to have it in a church. Tionna helped immensely with the "marriage" of our traditions and backgrounds in regards to ceremony and reception detail, including understanding the importance of finding a cookie baker that could make cookies from "around the world" suiting everyone's tastes.

What stood out to us about Tionna even when we first spoke with her was her humble approach to servicing the couple--- being such an outstanding listener, in tune with everything we described and always helpful/additive vs. ever making us feel like we were making 'wrong' decisions. Her light hearted humor made everything (even stressful decisions) continue to feel 'light,' while still giving us the sense of how seriously she takes the work. This all punctuated the experience my husband and I had throughout the last year and truly made our "wedding" last so far beyond one day---in the best way possible. We will forever have memories of how seamless (and FUN) the process of working with Tionna was. If it isn't clear already, we couldn't recommend her more.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/29/2019

Above and beyond is the name of the game at Wedicity!

If you want a stress-free, smooth sailing wedding planning journey then take on Tionna as your guide to all things wedding and all things planning! We can say without a doubt that it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

I've been struggling to find the right words to fully encompass our gratitude for all the impossible and astounding hard work and care Tionna put into helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives. What I can say is that everything went exactly as planned, was perfectly timed and spaced out, and we did not worry once the entire day.

Tionna’s help and guidance from start to finish created that safety net that my fiancé, my mother, and I all desperately needed. That knowledge that at the end of the day, someone would be there to help prevent us from falling behind or forgetting to take care of an important detail in the planning process. Tionna checked in on us regularly, providing detailed checklists with due dates to keep us on track. Those checklists made this process feel more manageable and gave us a sense of satisfaction to see each item checked off as it was completed.

But what we valued the most was how Tionna created an environment where we never felt uncomfortable or silly asking questions. She made a point of reminding us to enjoy the process as much as the end results, and to not back down from prioritizing and personalizing the parts of the wedding that we felt strongly about. We always felt like she understood our priorities and made sure we attained them.

We are so glad we hired Tionna to help with our wedding, and would choose her again without hesitation!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Cole · Married on 06/22/2019

Tionna & WediCity are amazing!

Hiring Tionna and the WediCity team was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Tionna has such a calming presence and really made us feel like we were on top of everything and kept us on track throughout the planning process. The timeline Tionna made for our vendors and wedding party were extremely detailed and helpful. On our wedding day, we were amazed at how quick and efficient she was at taking care of every detail. All of our decor was set up perfectly and Tionna kept everything flowing smoothly at the reception. We were truly amazed at how perfect our day went! We would absolutely recommend Tionna and her team!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Megan

Megan Simon · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedicity is the right choice!

Choosing Tionna and the Wedicity team was the best decision I made while starting to plan my wedding. Tionna made the day go perfectly. Every detail was handled, all guests delighted, and our ceremony, reception and everything before and in between all went so well I still can’t even believe it. My husband and I enjoyed every single moment of the wedding - getting ready that day, the trolley ride, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, visiting with our guests, and danced the night away without a single care because Tionna and her team were so completely on top of every detail. She helped us find everything we needed for the wedding, took the reigns on all the tedious vendor communications, kept us organized and on track with planning, and SO MUCH MORE. I could go on and on. I was very budget conscious and Tionna helped me determine where to spend and where to save. She has an amazing website that makes organizing everything, from your budget to RSVPs to songs for the dj, a complete breeze. As an indecisive, high strung bride - she was exactly what I needed to make our wedding amazing. So many of our guests came up to us and said it was one of the best weddings that they have ever been to. That credit goes to Tionna and the Wedicity team.

Wedicity - Wedding Detailing 6
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Becca · Married on 04/05/2019

Do not plan a wedding without Tionna.

This review cannot start any other way besides this: do not have a wedding if you are not going to hire Tionna.

It might be actually impossible that Tionna Van Gundy is a human. A wizard? Sure. An angel? Absolutely. The modern day wedding lord and savior? No doubt. A regular human? Not possible.

Background on us as a couple: relatively organized, deeply in love with our friends and family, hell bent on having a good time always, dead set on ensuring our people have a good time. As we took on the beast that is wedding planning, we were quickly overwhelmed with the level of detail so many different things needed that was well beyond any realm of either of our experiences – I work in pediatric healthcare and he is a high school teacher. We were referred to Wedicity and Tionna through Erin Martin, a good friend from college, at ECBG (peep our review on her page because there is no one better for your cake and sweets table dreams). With our budget in mind, we admittedly called Tionna with some hesitance at one more thing to budget for. However, after a roughly 15 minute phone call, clearly outlined expectations and what would be provided, our entire budget was readjusted to accommodate Tionna’s “Day Of” planning package, which included 3 months before and up through the day of the ceremony. We COULD NOT BELIEVE how affordable she was for everything she offered, and looking back now we honestly would’ve paid 3x+ what we paid her for everything she did for us.

For those of you who don’t like to read long paragraphs, I’m going to list the top 10 things Tionna did for us and hope it encapsulates the level of professionalism, skill and sheer knack combined with pure talent Tionna has for helping you craft a day that will surpass your dreams, hopes and expectations.

1. Tionna accompanied us to our dinner tasting and florist meeting which you may not think is worth bringing your wedding planner to, but please understand how helpful it was. For the tasting, she came prepared with an organized list of preferences, the start of the timeline for our day, and helped us manage conversations with a passionate yet pushy sales associate to ensure that we got what we wanted. She took my place at the florist meeting when I got the flu and helped my mom Facetime me in so I could still participate, despite being wildly contagious and bound to my couch.
    2. Tionna kept us motivated, organized and focused with separated, clear and concise checklists to ensure we were taking care of the right things in the right order. The software that comes with her services is so easy to use, so helpful and became our lifeline throughout the planning process.
    3. Tionna offered genuine opinions when asked, helpful advice when needed and clear guidance throughout. It’s crystal clear how much she cares about her clients and how much experience she has all over this industry to help you truly decide on what is best for you and your partner.
    4. Tionna set up meetings with us at times that were convenient for us, giving us her full time, attention and listening ear, and never made us feel rushed, silly or otherwise. She was even so understanding and kind to us after we mistakenly missed one of our final meetings.
    5. Tionna helped us and our officiant, a mentor of mine from college, craft the most beautifully symbolic, authentically representative and uniquely beautiful ceremony. Tionna has a wealth of knowledge across all the faiths, cultures, rituals and traditions and helped us combine a 3-faith circumstance into the most amazing ceremony. The undertaking of writing our own ceremony had us lost, confused and overwhelmed and we would have quickly abandoned the idea had it not been for Tionna.
    6. Tionna was timely, efficient and wildly helpful with every single e-mail we sent, question we had and phone call we made. I literally don’t think we had anything go more than 24 hours before it was answered in full, often times with documents or further advice to ensure we were well informed and clear in our decision.
    7. Tionna took care of all the necessary paperwork, contracts, insurance, etc. etc. etc. and ensured we had everything submitted on time, signed on the dotted line and took care of keeping all the important paperwork organized. We could have probably managed this on our own, but to have it neatly organized and cared for was such a nice relief.
    8. Tionna was generous with the physical materials she already has, which saved us a bunch of money. It was so kind of her to allow us to borrow things she had from other events.
    9. The night before, Tionna ran a perfectly timed rehearsal which helped our entire wedding party feel better, more confident, and was a wild relief for not just my groom and I, but our parents as well. She reminded us of our places, timing, when to stop, when to start, where to turn, how to smile, what to hold, how to be, etc. etc. etc. I genuinely don’t know how we would’ve gotten through the rehearsal without her.
    10. The day of. I have absolutely no words. Her and her two assistants, Anesha and Ashley, arrived on scene and literally jumped into action, managing everything from where flowers and dresses were to getting the maintenance staff to cool off the getting ready room. One of them (I have no idea who) was kind enough to go back to our hotel to grab the garter I forgot in my room. They were literally like ninjas, managing the show from the behind the scenes while also making things magically appear, disappear, and happen from the moment they arrived until past the moment they were gone.

Above all, she ensured that not just my groom and I had actually the most magical day, but that our parents could be part of our day alongside us rather than managing everything she and her team managed, which is beyond invaluable (particularly when both mom’s are super Type-A people ). Tionna went further above and beyond the call of duty in advocating for us with the venue and our venue contact when there were several issues with dinner that should never have been an issue. Needless to say, my parents, nor the groom, nor his parents nor I had any idea any of it happened, because Tionna and her team are that good.

Please do not consider planning or executing a wedding without Tionna and Wedicity. We are eternally and beyond grateful for their time, attention to detail, skill and genuine love for what they do that gave us the memories of a lifetime.

Wedicity - Wedding Detailing 7
    Sent on 04/20/2019

Kate Williams · Married on 12/08/2018

Worth her weight in gold!

We are so happy that we found Tionna. My husband and I agree it was the best decision we made during the entire wedding planning process. We had a lot of the big ticket items settled, but needed someone to keep us in line and on schedule for the 9 months or so leading up to the event and manage the day-of details. So we met with her and were able to do a custom sort of planner - someone that is between a full-suite event planner and day-of planner. She lived up to and exceeded those expectations! We were so aligned that by the time it was the week before the wedding, there was hardly anything to do. It was a breeze and complete weight off of our shoulders. As far as the wedding day - everything went according to plan. She also managed to handle every little issue that may have come up (such as a guest showing up who RSVP'ed no! and also to helping me fix my wedding dress before the reception as it had a tear on it!) Additionally, the planning software she and you use is really helpful for listing attendees, what their meal choice is, planning who is sitting at which table, and overall layout of the reception venue. Made that part a breeze. Absolutely hire her for your wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Cambria · Married on 09/28/2018

We contacted Tionna after a recommendation from one of my friends when she planned their amazing wedding. We had spoken with quite a few other wedding coordinators as well but once we met Tionna we knew Wedicity was exactly who we needed for our wedding! Tionna is extremely organized and kept us on track- reminding us of things we didn't even know about and had amazing ideas to add to our big day. All the vendors we worked with love her and were so thankful that she was helping. Leading up to the wedding the weather was NOT looking good- since my wedding was partially outside with a permanent tent she made sure we had a plan B and executed everything to keep the look and feel exactly how we wanted. The wedding would not have gone smoothly without her- at all. We are so thankful that she was there making sure that everything was on schedule and making sure that everything went smoothly.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Michael Giovenco · Married on 09/28/2018

Great Experience

Tionna coordinated one of our friends weddings, so we were recommended to her when we were looking for help with our own. I'm very happy we went with her because it removed a ton of stress for me and made us think about things we didn't consider. If we could go back in time, we would have booked her earlier!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ashley Wolfe · Married on 09/08/2018

Wish I Hired Them Earlier

I wish I hired Wedicity much earlier in my planning process. Tionna and her team came to my rescue about 6 weeks before the big day and they were a life saver.
    Being a self employed, business owner I thought I could do it all. Nope! Even on the big day, my family (whose used to being put to work at other family weddings) were raving about about them.
    We had an after hours party go til 2 am and her team helped the ENTIRE NIGHT!
    10/10 Absolutely Recommend Wedicity!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Patricio · Married on 09/01/2018

Positive Energy, Flawless Execution

Hiring Tionna and her team was the best decision I made when planning my wedding. Let me be clear, I knew absolutely nothing about planning a wedding before we got engaged and what I tried to teach myself was so overwhelming! Tionna makes everything super relatable and attainable, everything is going to be fine! She makes sure of it! In the months leading up to the wedding she provided us referrals for any vendors that we were lacking, one of whom I hired to do calligraphy for the wedding who was also super affordable amazing. No matter how many questions I had, she was on it! 90 days out we met up, created lists, talked vendors, timelines, walked through the ceremony, etc. and we left with to dos and dates for us to accomplish. 60 day out we visited the venue, were able to ask questions and really visualize our wedding. 30 days out we met up, discussed everything, and I was able to meet her assistant Anesha who was also incredible. Her and her team were so sweet, super patient and positive, incredible energy from the planning to rehearsal to of course the wedding day itself. We had so many items to set up, vendors to coordinate, & a clueless wedding party and they executed flawlessly. They had ear buds and walkies and were communicating with each other constantly - I felt like i was in “The Wedding Planner” (shameless J Lo reference). There wasn’t a single issue and they were always there when I needed them from the second I needed to walk down the aisle, to ensuring we had food during cocktail hour and the reception, to providing emergency glue to a dangling lash, and finally to literally bustling my dress before dancing the night away. I can’t recommend Tionna enough for what she did for me and my wedding. I am truly lucky to have found her and her team!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Eileen · Married on 07/28/2018

Great job!!!! Loved all of it.

Wedicity - Wedding Detailing 8
    Wedicity - Wedding Detailing 9
    Wedicity - Wedding Detailing 10
    Wedicity - Wedding Detailing 11
    Wedicity - Wedding Detailing 12
    Sent on 08/16/2018

Sasha · Married on 07/07/2018

The best of the best!

If you’re considering working with an event coordinator - look no further! You’ve found the best. I’m not sure that I have the words to describe how amazing Tionna and her team are. I was consistently blown away by Tionna’s professionalism, attention to detail, intuition, and genuine love for what she does. Our initial wedding budget did not include a day of coordinator but as we continued through the planning process, coupled with a cross country move and both starting new jobs, it became increasingly apparent that we would benefit from an experienced wedding coordinator. BEST DECISION EVER. Seriously, worth every penny!! If you’re on the edge of deciding on whether or not to work with Tionna, I truly don’t think it would be a decision you would regret. One thing that set Tionna apart from other wedding coordinators that I spoke to was the fact that we would get started working together right away - this was a huge benefit that not many were offering in their day of coordinating packages. Beyond that, we also had a great first conversation during our initial phone call. I’m sure she could tell I was a bit frazzled, stressed, and anxious trying to pull together all of the little details but she was calm and handled me with ease. We thought we were hiring a “day of coordinator” but in reality we got so much more. Our first In person meeting was at our final vendor walk through, this was the point in which my husband and I both left the meeting so happy with our decision to work with Tionna. She Jumped right in as if she had been planning our wedding from the beginning! She had an incredibly positive attitude and advocated for us when we were met with hesitancy when wanting to get creative with our venue floor plan and floral design. She coordinated our rehearsal dinner, our wedding day and ceremony timeline, worked with our officiant to finalize the ceremony script, and had everything printed out and organized for everyone. Any last minute changes I made did not phase her one bit. I cannot stress enough how good it felt to not have to worry about making sure everything was going according to plan on our wedding day. All we had to do was show up and get married. I felt so calm having someone to look to for guidance and I felt even better knowing that everyone else had a resource that wasn’t me! Our wedding day was SEAMLESS! If anything went wrong I didn’t know, and still don’t know!! Her timing was impeccable - she worked with our DJ to que dances, food service, cake cutting, etc. at the perfect time. She made sure we were fed (she brought us our food herself!!! What?!), had plenty to drink, and checked on us frequently. I came down with a headache mid way through the reception and she materialized with medicine out of nowhere. I also need to highlight that fact that her attention to detail is insane! She provided multiple floor plan ideas - all I had to do was pick one and provide the seating chart, easy enough! She provided decor/wedding related items that I didn’t even think about and somehow fit perfect with our venue and theme. At some point in the night she slipped away to our hotel room and set up all of our gifts, my bouquet, pictures, and a few other small treats. I have no idea how she found the time to do that but it was the best surprise to walk into after a long day. Here we are a year later and my husband and I agree that while there are a few things we would have done differently, hiring Tionna is not one of them!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Debbie · Married on 05/19/2018

Tionna was fabulous. My daughter decidyto move her wedding up by 1 year. We had less than 3 months to plan a full wedding. I would not have been able to do it without the help and resources that Tionna provided. The West was perfect, just want my daughter and her new husband had hoped for.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Denise · Married on 05/19/2018

I worked a wedding with Tionna this year (2018) and she was amazing to work with. I was the photographer at the wedding and so grateful to have had the opportunity to work her and her team. Tionna and her team were extremely professional, provided quality service and was so efficient in their work, which I am sure the bride and groom are grateful for and as a wedding vendor, so are we!!! Tionna is also warm hearted and friendly, while getting her job on the day of done. All these attributes is what makes for a great planner and experience. I have no reservations in recommending Tionna from Wedicity for any full or day of wedding planning. Having a great planner helps run the day smoothly for everyone!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Dominique · Married on 03/30/2018

If we could give 10 stars we would! Here’s why. Working with Tionna and the Wedicity team was an absolute dream. As a bride you are probably excited but the details of planning can often overshadow that bliss and quickly turn to anxiety and stress. Tionna calmed my TypeA bridal worries from day one of wedding planning (10 months out) up until the day of. She is incredibly knowledgeable, resourceful and flexible in the planning support that you need as a couple. She asks questions to understand your vision, budget and priorities and then guides you through the exploration, decision making and execution processes that are so critical in planning a wedding. Tionna gave us firm reminders when we needed them, advocated on behalf of us throughout vendor hiccups and constantly reminded us that the day was about US, which was totally necessary. While I was already incredibly pleased with her services, the day of execution of the wedding sealed the deal. Everything was absolutely PERFECT! Again, I am a TypeA professional and I notice everything and have very high expectations. Every vendor (makeup artist, hair stylist, photographer, MC) that I engaged with throughout the day had a tailored schedule that they were expected to follow and all mentioned their contact with Tionna leading up to the day. She runs a tight ship! The two members of her team that assisted at the venue ensured that our bridal party did not have to keep up with any belongings, and it was like magic the way our things just showed up exactly where we were, when we needed them throughout the entire day. I never felt worried, or found myself evaluating if the pace of the day or execution was not what we wanted. We ENJOYED OUR DAY, and we were able to be in the moment. That’s what you want on your wedding day. Additionally it was all done with warmth, genuine care and passion! We highly recommend Wedicity Wedding Detailing. You will not be disappointed. Worth every cent we spent!

Sent on 04/14/2018
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 12/31/2017

We recently worked with Tionna and her Wedicity team on August 31st for a beautiful intimate wedding at Row 24 in the South Loop. The details were absolutely stunning with a large Mr & Mrs Sweet table and beautiful decor throughout. Her team was extremely organized and on time. The wedding and reception were in the same venue and the room flip was seamless. I also referred Wedicity to our client Sheena and John and it was a great match. Tionna was able to take their vision and bring it to life in an elegant intimate ceremony and reception. You will not be disappointed when you add Wedicity to your team of wedding day pros!

Wedicity - Wedding Detailing 13
    Wedicity - Wedding Detailing 14
    Sent on 09/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

Tionna is awesome! We hired Tionna for Day-Of Coordinator services. She was extremely thorough and really took the time to understand the special needs of our wedding day to make it special! My husband and I were planning a DIY wedding at an Art gallery in Indianapolis but we lived in Washington DC. Remote planning can be extremely challenging without even adding in the DIY
    component. I knew I needed someone strong with impeccable organization and problem solving skills. Once Tionna got on board, she organized all of our vendors, crazy timelines, and numerous details so perfectly! We had a very non-traditional travel themed wedding with lots of unique components and Tionna took ownership our plans and ideas as if they were her own! She established good communication with all of our vendors and offered suggestions along the way to make all the little details flow so smoothly. If It weren't for Tionna I am not certain how we would have done it! I am extremely impressed by her and would recommend her to any friend that is getting married in the Midwest! We love you Tionna!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/02/2017

Tionna was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is very detail oriented and anything we asked of her was "No problem"! Being the professional that she is, she also brought up issues that we hadn't even thought of that made the day perfect.
    This allowed us to really enjoy our daughter's wedding day without worries!
    Thank you Tionna!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Sasha · Married on 12/01/2017

After fighting internal battles to hire a day-of wedding planner, we hired Tionna and it was the best decision we made. We were able to have the wedding day of our dreams and enjoy it. Tionna jumped in without hesitation about a month out. She was available to answer any questions and took initiative to fix everything and anything. She handled multiple personalities and out of this world requests by my husband. She was detailed, organized, easy to work with, calm and a joy to spend time with. The day of the wedding, Tionna was onsite to assist with the venue setup, vendor load-in/setup, and managing family and bridal party needs. The day was truly one of the happiest days of our lives. We also made a good friend!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Mark · Married on 10/28/2017

Wedicity is fantastic! They are prompt, professional and made sure that we didn't miss out on any of the important parts during our planning period. Much of the success of our wedding is due in part because of Tionna and her staff. We were blown away.
    Thank you!