Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 4
Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 5
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/31/2010

We worked with Stacy at Sterling Hills for almost six months to plan our special day. She was amazing- helpful in every aspect that I needed her! When our day finally arrived, it was perfectly orchestrated. The ceremony was exactly how I pictured it, the ceremony site was beautiful. Our reception room was AWESOME! All of our friends and family loved the food and the venue. Also- the value here is unbeatable. We paid so much less than my friends have and we got so much more! If it was up to me- I would suggest that all my friends get married here. We will definitely look to Wedgewood for our next big party.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Claudia · Married on 09/05/2009

Wedgewood Banquet was amazing! Their staff is so helpful and flexible, which is important during this process. The set up was beautiful and more than what we could ask for. The food was great and we couldn't of asked for a more beautiful place.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Kristin · Married on 03/27/2009

WEDGEWOOD IS AMAZING! Sarah was so much fun to work with and so much help. She really took care of everything and made sure my day was splendid. They really have the best services for your money and it's all in one location so you dont have to go searching for rentals, catering, djs and such. It's all right there! The only thing I didnt like was the reception area. It's not exactly pretty so decorations are required to make the event beautiful. But they have choices to do so. Go and see for yourself and talk to them. They really know what they're doing and will take care of you.

Sent on 04/15/2009

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Wedgewood makes the wedding planning process a breeze! We worked with Alyssa and Lexi and they were awesome. We had originally booked another venue for our wedding but there was a fire and we ended up having to change last minute. It ended up being a blessing in disguise because we were SO much happier with Wedgewood- they took a stressful situation and totally accommodated us with what were looking for. Everything on the big day went smooth thanks to their wonderful banquet staff and bartender. The food was great and the guests had a great time - thank you Wedgewood!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Wedgewood at Sterling Hills was the perfect choice for us! Such a beautiful venue (especially in the daylight — and daytime weddings are cheaper) and one that doesn't break the bank! We had decided that we didn't want to spend a ton of money on our wedding, and Wedgewood was able to put together a custom package for us that was what we needed at the right price. With Wedgewood, you have at the choice of bringing in your own vendors (sans food and beverage) or using vendors who regularly work with them. I chose to do my own flowers (thank you LA Flower District!), and bring in my own cake, but aside from that we used Wedgewood for everything else! The food is really, really amazing — I just wish my dress would have let me eat more. The girls in the office are seriously great about responding as fast as can be to emails which is so helpful to brides when all the little questions come up like "what do I do for seating small children?". The binder given to you on booking with them walks you through every step of the way — from planning the ceremony itself to the order of the day and every little thing in-between. Everyone there was super friendly, and on the day of our wedding the coordinator they provided did a wonderful job of directing everyone in ceremony as we weren't able to have a rehearsal due to our wedding party mostly being from out of state. Our banquet captain did a fantastic job checking on how I wanted things during the reception and making sure I and my husband were perfectly happy with everything. The DJ (also through Wedgewood) checked in with us as well throughout the reception to make sure everything was going as planned. Wedgewood Sterling Hills really allowed us to have a classy wedding without breaking the bank and were so helpful and friendly that I highly, highly recommend them as a venue!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2013

When speaking with the DJ, if you choose their services, explain what kind of atmosphere you expect at your reception, and be direct with specifics. Also, don't hesitate to ask questions, or favors. Jessica, Erika, and the Banquet Captain are ready at a moment's notice to smooth out any concerns.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Jenn · Married on 07/07/2007

Sterling Hills was the location of our wedding reception. Chadi was the Catering Manager and he was great. Everyone was impressed by the venue.

The food was great and Chadi made sure that we were taken care of during our wedding. The little orchid on the dinner plate was a nice touch.

Sterling Hills is a great place for a wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2007

Beckie · Married on 05/05/2018

The Valservience team is amazing, I have enjoyed their opinions and assistance in planning my wedding

Sent on 08/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2017

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone hosting an event, especially a wedding. Everyone I spoke to from the DJ to the banquet captain, bartenders, and servers--were professional, friendly, and helpful. A huge shout out to Alyssa Keith, who answered all my questions and helped make planning my wedding easy. What a wonderful venue and day.

Sent on 07/05/2017

We had a terrific wedding at Wedgewood Ventura. Our ceremony took place on the beach at Surfers Knoll and our receptions was on the Buenaventura Golf Course. Besides the weather (which no one can control) our day was absolutely fabulous. We needed a budget friendly wedding and we got that and more. It definitely didn't look cheap it looked very well put together. The Wedgewood staff was very responsive throughout the whole process and answered all our questions and requests. I would definitely recommend this venue to those who are looking to have a beach wedding and not burn a whole in your pocket.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Becky · Married on 04/26/2013

I was extremely happy with Wedgewood in Camarillo. Our salesperson, Lindsay, was absolutely amazing. She was so nice and friendly at ALL TIMES, responded quickly to my many emails, was accommodating to all my requests, helped run and organize the rehearsal and the day of and because of her everything ran smoothly. She set up the banquet room just how I wanted it and everything turned out gorgeous. The banquet leader, Sean, was also very friendly and nice, constantly checked in on my husband and I to ensure we had enough food and drinks, was helpful and made sure everything within the reception ran smoothly. Not the mention, the food was amazing!!!! I still have guests telling me how amazing the food was, we did a buffet style with 3 special request plated meals. The vendors, A Taste of Cake and Passion Flowers, did a good job. It was not anything amazing but they did a good job and exactly what I asked for. The packages included so many amenities and made planning the wedding much easier and less stressful. Even though we still had to go to the appointments to pick out what we wanted, I didn't have the stress of having to find the vendors nor negotiate prices. Our wedding day was amazing and perfect and 100% happy we chose Wedgewood for our place.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Amy · Married on 08/04/2017

Wedgewood Ventura was awesome! Alyssa was really great to work with! She was very attentive to answering all my questions and gave me all the help I needed! Overall, it was such a great experience! The fact that it was basically an all inclusive package helped tremendously! No bride should have to stress too much on their wedding day or the months leading up to it and I feel this experience left me less stressed than if I were to have to do it all on my own. Thank you Wedgewood and Alyssa! You guys are the best! :)

Sent on 08/17/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

The sales consultants at Sterling Hills are top notch! They respond to emails fast, always have an answer, and are extremely polite. The venue itself was very pretty on the day of my wedding. We even got fellow golfers to let us borrow their cart for pictures on the big day! If you are looking for an all in one package, I highly recommend any Wedgewood property.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

3.5

Very flexible and helpful staff, packages are so customizable that you really can get what you want, and a GREAT deal for the price. We got much more for our wedding than we thought we'd be able to afford.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Gabriela · Married on 07/14/2019

If you want help, flexibility, & affordable!

OVERALL great experience and they are flexible. However, the coordinator was terrible, genuinely poor service/communication and as a result I had various decorations missing as they had used my handmade decorations (which took forever to make and ship) for the bride before me and didn’t return. At the end of the day I couldn’t change the circumstances and they tried to accommodate by extending our bar services for the entire night! The DJ was good and accommodating, the star of the night was the FOOD and the bar!! I was able to plan this from 3000+ mi away, that goes to show just how much the team will take care of you. Since I couldn’t be present I really needed them to do quite a lot for me and the team and their vendors really stepped it up to make that possible.

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 6
    Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 7
    Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 8
    Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Sent on 11/18/2019

Kevin · Married on 08/17/2013

The ladies at Wedgewood were top notch. My wife and I are from Wisconsin so living so far away made it difficult to plan our wedding. In comes Wedgewood and boom, the day was perfect! They took care of everything for us. We just had to make choices on vendors and they had great choices. The venue (beach wedding & reception at the golf course) and the food were spectacular! The ladies were very cordial and easy to work with. Our cake, DJ, & minister were perfect! If you're looking to plan a wedding with ease, I would highly recommend Wedgewood!

Sent on 08/22/2013

3.5

This venue was beautiful and the value was unbeatable for the amount you get out of it. The facilities were very nice, and the chairs were nice enough that we didn't have to rent covers, and that saved a lot of money. The bar is great looking and the fireplace with television screen was a great touch to add a few pub tables to make a great intimate pub feel for some of the older croud to chill while the party was going on. The only issue we had was in the middle of our process a new management company took over the department from the golf course and they tried to change our contract, but ultimately they honored our contract and all went well.

Sent on 07/27/2012

SHERI · Married on 06/26/2011

3.0
      3.0

Overall everything went great on the day of my wedding.
    I've received nothing but great responses from our guests.

Stacy and Sara did an amazing job working with me on the details and keeping me from freaking out over the little things. They were very willing to work with me with any questions I had, and always quick to respond :)

Things were a little mixed up with the items that I brought in for the wedding. We ended up with toasting goblets that weren't the ones I brought in. I have no clue where they came from.

But Overall it was an incredible day, and I owe much of that to them :)

Thank you so much ladies!!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2008

3.5

This place was great. the girls are fantastic and do everything they can to make ur day so special

Sent on 11/18/2008

Heather · Married on 09/24/2017

2.4
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0
      2.0
      3.5

I had my ceremony and reception were both at the Wedgewood site and my coordinator was barely present at all and she left half way through the ceremony and then she left after our grand entrance for good. I thought I was going to get more for my buck. Also the food they serve I wish you got to taste before but the people that serve the food and Robin my dj were amazing. Also A gift of taste cakes was awesome. I was dissatisfied with the actual vendor of the Wedgewood most of all.

Sent on 10/07/2017