Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 3
Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 4
Sterling Hills by Wedgewood Weddings 5

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

We just recently had our our wedding here. It was everything that we had hoped for. I love the fact that the wedding coordinator helps in every way possible. They calmed our nerves and answered any questions we had right away. Our DJ, Pablo knew exactly how to keep the party going. He played every song on our list and kept the vibe going with similar music based on what we chose. We highly recommend him. Our banquet captain Alex was amazing, he went above and beyond to make sure we had drinks and anything else we might need. The food is amazing. We recommend buffet style because all of our guests kept getting up for more food! I loved the fact that they cut our cake for us and served all of our guests versus guests getting up to make a line. Our photographer Blendi took amazing photos and we love how they turned out. We will forever be grateful to Wedgewood of Ventura for our beautiful wedding and beautiful memories. This is the place for a dream wedding.

Jessica&Ricky

Sent on 05/11/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/26/2017

Just got engaged? Not sure how you can fit your wedding planning into your already busy life? If you're the couple that doesn't want the extra stress in your life, Wedgewood Sterling Hills is the answer.
    For us, we had been putting off our wedding planning for months because we weren't happy with any of the venues that we found. We had been pouring over the internet trying to find the right balance of beautiful, inclusive, but all well within our budget and many venues were quoting over our budget just for the reception.
    Wedgewood Sterling Hills made everything so simple, so easy, and so hassle free. You can choose to just have them take care of everything (all you need to worry about is your dress and tux and wedding favors) or you can actually opt in on doing the fun stuff, like centerpieces and decorations.
    We had Tori and Amanda coordinating our wedding and they were incredibly fast in responding to our questions and even when it came down to the wire, they were able to help us with last minute requests, which took the worry off of us!
    We had Nick as our Head Waiter who took care of the night for us, and Pablo as our DJ (Yes, DJ is included in the package!) and they were just as amazing. For the price that we paid, our guests would have never guessed it was so affordable!
    And just to prove how awesome they are, my roommate was getting married as well and she saw how stressed she was and how stressed I wasn't, she went and canceled all her previous reservations and went with Wedgewood as well!
    You just can't go wrong with Wedgewood!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE! I just had my wedding in March and I have to say I cannot be happier with the way it turned out, it was perfect thanks to Wedgewood. The service is great all the staff was soo good to us and our guests. The vendors had just what I wanted, from the DJ (DJ Pablo!) to the flowers and cake. Also the food, my guests still talk about how good the food was. Do the buffet, you get lots of choices and they are all delicious. I have to say that I am so thankful for the coordinators as well, Alyssa and Lexi helped bring my ideas to life. There was a point where I thought I was all over the place with my plans, but when I met up with Alyssa on our final meeting, I felt a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders because she had everything we needed on point. The girl's were so helpful the day of too, I did not have to worry about a thing. I am so happy I went with Wedgewood, I would not have had it any other way. P.S. they accommodated 180 guests and it was perfect!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2017

If I could recommend any one venue to get married at I would recommend wedgewood sterling hills!!! This place is absolutely beautiful for a wedding location and the staff is so attentive. Amanda was there for me every step of the way, and if I had any questions I would get answers within an hour or two. It was such a relief to know they were always there to help any time I needed a quick answer. They made planning the best wedding I could a breeze!!

And on the day of the wedding Amanda was above and beyond all expectations. Checking on me in the bridal room to make sure everything was going well, offering water and coffee and mimosas for the morning, just being there to keep me updated... I couldn't stress enough just how relaxed and calm she helped me to be. Then when it was time for the wedding it went on without a hitch! The staff was amazing, they kept checking in with me and the groom to make sure we were comfortable and always had a full glass! The dj pablo was amazing, the bar tender was great, the food was super yummy and the venue was decorated perfectly! This staff is the dream team of weddings and I can only hope every bride's day of experience was just as good as mine! Wedgewood Sterling Hills helped me have the wedding of my dreams, and it will forever be the best day of my life. I have guests from the wedding tell me it was the best wedding they have been too in a long time, and I can't help but think it was 100% the staff who made it that way. So thank you Sterling Hills, for making my wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Theresa · Married on 11/11/2016

I had such a great experience at Sterling Hills and the Wedgewood staff. This was the most magical special day of my life. Everyone tells me horror stories about their wedding day and I had nothing to worry about if anything went wrong I would have never known because everyone took care of everything. From calming my nerves to making sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend wedgewood to anyone and of course Sterling Hills!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

I held my wedding on August 6, 2016 at Wedgewood Ventura. We opted for a ceremony on the beach (surfer's knoll) and the reception back at the golf course (Buenaventura).

Planning was a breeze and they offered a vendor for mostly everything. We decided to hire a lot of our own vendors and the venue did an amazing job accommodating them.

I booked the venue in October of 2015 and at the time, the ceremony location on the beach was in a different location. Keep in mind when planning a beach wedding that nature doesn't care about your wedding and in our case, the original ceremony space was washed away leaving us perched in front of the beach parking lot. I thought that this would be a huge issue, but it actually was a blessing in disguise. Being closer to the parking lot made it much easier for guests to find the ceremony and walk a shorter distance on the beach. My guests still reported that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony even though we experienced some uncommon August wind.
    I was also extremely concerned that my guests wouldn't be able to find parking. Guests arriving at 5:30 for our 6pm wedding had absolutely no trouble finding parking.

Our wedding coordinator was Alyssa, she did an incredible job keeping me calm and on track.

The reception space was perfect, we had plenty of room for our 130 guests. Get the uplighting package, it completes the space and makes everything look absolutely stunning. I was so so so worried when they told me that there was not a tasting for our dinner. If you feel the same, trust me it turned out delicious. I had a hard time sitting down to take a bite (brides are soooooo busy), but what I ate was amazing and the guests LOVED it, they said that it was the best wedding food they have had. One of my guests plans massive 500 people gatherings and has tasted catering companies from all over Los Angeles, she stated that the food was the best banquet food she has ever tried.

Our wedding was a dream!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Greg · Married on 05/28/2016

The whole wedgewood staff was amazing. Their attentiveness and response time was impeccable. We mainly dealt with Tori who was there to answer every email we had. They do not offer a tasting, which I was a little nervous about, but thankfully we were very pleased with how good everything was. On the day of, they were so helpful and there every step from the ceremony and reception. Our guests were all so pleased at the level of service they were given. I would definitely recommend wedgewood to anyone who is looking for a less stressful experience.

Greg and Jen married May 28, 2016

Sent on 06/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/17/2016

Alyssa and the Wedgewood Ventura team made our wedding day a dream come true. We had our ceremony on the beach, and our reception at their Buenaventura Golf Course Banquet Center and both were INCREDIBLE. They met our budget, and still found a way to give us everything we wanted. (And our guest count was 150, so it wasn't small by any means.) Their food was incredible, our guests couldn't stop raving about it. The whole Wedgewood staff was so professional. We used their florist Roni, who was so talented! She made everything beautiful. DJ robin was awesome, and their photo booth was amazing too. They cared about every detail, made the process so smooth, and really brought our vision to life for our special day. We literally didn't do a thing on our wedding day because Alyssa and her team had it covered. I can't say it enough how flawless this whole process was with them, and how perfect our wedding was. I highly recommend Wedgewood to everyone!!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Rahul · Married on 02/29/2016

We just had our wedding at Wedgewood Sterling Hills last week (2/29/16) and the entire experience was amazing. From the beginning, planning our wedding couldn't have been any easier. They helped us stay organized with a Wedding Book. Their wedding packages were the easiest to understand and most inclusive. That was actually the number one reason why I booked with Wedgewood and it really made planning a breeze.

We went with their "Gold" package, that included: Ceremony site, reception hall, custom invitations, custom cocktail napkins, custom champagne glasses, champagne toast, 6 appetizers, 2 entree dinner, wine, floral centerpieces, personalized cake, and one night hotel stay for the bride and groom. They also included the wedding coordinator as part of an off-season special, and we added a hosted bar and photobooth.

The ceremony site was exactly what I was looking for, a perfect little gazebo with a luscious green landscape behind. There were also several beautiful photo spots behind the banquet center, including a water fountain and a small hill.

Ordering invitations was easy with their website.

We selected 6 appetizers, the highlight for me was the chicken jerk skewers. We had a plated meal that was delicious! We requested steak, garlic chicken and red potatoes. Everything tasted great!

Everyone at Wedgewood was so helpful in getting all the details for our wedding just right. DJ Pablo had no problem with our odd music requests, A Gift of Taste bakery provided a delicious and beautiful cake to match our board games theme, our coordinator Tori was wonderful at helping us plan and keeping the event running smoothly, the banquet captain Nick took over once the reception started and was very attentive and polite, he did a great job keeping the reception moving.

We loved everything about this place!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Stephanie · Married on 02/14/2016

I wanted to have a wedding on the date we were married through court. It was really important that I received that date, since Valentine's Day is in the winter I wanted something in doors. From the very beginning Wedgewood Sterling Hills was amazing. They have customized packages that you can add or take off. The fact that was a option made planning so much easier. Our wedding is next month but I know for a fact it's going to be amazing. This venue has everything for everyone, at every price budget. My package was the gold package and it included the cake, dinner, the venue, the up lighting, and it also included my flowers...literally everything and they set up and take down everything so all you have to do is show up. My husband loved the look very elegant and classy and all so romantic the only thing I didnt like was the size of the dance floor but hey you call always move the tables back if you wanted.

Sent on 01/15/2016

We had such an amazing experience at Wedgewood Ventura! The staff is just amazing and is very helpful and on top of things during the reception and planning. I couldn't have chosen a better venue. The icing on the cake is that the food was amazing! Our guests enjoyed the food and complimented as well

Sent on 11/18/2015

Lorinda · Married on 10/25/2015

We got married here 10/25/15 and it was absolutely magical!! Shannon, Tori, and every single staff member, including our banquet captain, absolutely blew us away with their enthusiasm and professionalism throughout the entire planning process, and all the way to the last dance.

When my fiance and I first got engaged and were looking at wedding venues in the LA area, we were quite disheartened with our options, given our budget. When I saw the ad for Wedgewood, at first I wondered if it was a scam because the prices were so good and the photos looked so lovely. But I set up an appointment anyway, and was impressed from the very first meeting. The staff is enthusiastic and warm and really took care of us, always responding quickly and gladly to any and all questions that came up.

After looking around at other vendors, we also realized that the ones partnered with Wedgewood were high quality and extremely fairly priced. Ultimately, we did end up going with an outside photographer (Samantha Turchin -- who we loved), and an outside florist (Exotic Green Garden -- who we also loved), and we had a friend DJ (although in retrospect that would probably have gone more smoothly if we'd hired a Wedgewood professional).

The venue was classy. The Camarillo location was gorgeous. The food was good, especially compared with most banquet food I've had elsewhere. We were treated like royalty. Even when I was running a little late, the staff did not let me stress, but instead calmed my nerves and reminded me that this day was all about me and my soon-to-be husband.

Before booking here, an acquaintance who'd gotten married here said she loved it so much she wished she could do it all over again. I totally know how she feels!! Thanks to the professionalism and quality of Wedgewood Sterling Hills, our wedding day was stress free and perfect. We had so much fun!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Cynthia · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I had our beach wedding/reception with Wedgewood on 9/19/2015. It was by far the best decision we could have ever made for ourselves! Well me at least, since we all know the brides take on every last detail which includes stress. Luckily, the staff at Wedgewood was only a phone call or email away. They always responded within minutes to my annoying questions. The have this whole process of weddings down to a "T". They really know exactly what they are doing, and pay attention to your every word. They really know how to go above and beyond to satisfy their clients. They sent me my wedding binder, and made sure I was organized for my wedding planning. I am just so thankful to Renae as she was with me through the whole journey, and she really brought my fantasy to life. She was there for every last detail and she was there the day of to make sure everything went smoothly and on time. The reception was great, and the photo booth was a definite hit! The food was amazing. Although I wasn't able to each much, all the guest were raving about the delicious food! Thank goodness we added bar time to our package! Everyone had a blast. And the food staff was so attentive to each and every one of us at the reception! Thank you! A Gift of Taste was great as well. They were really took my cake vision (pinterest) and brought it to life! Thanks to everyone over at Wedgewood! And a special thanks to Renae @ Wedgewood who brought gave me peace during my bridezilla moments.

Sent on 10/02/2015

We loved this venue! Our wedding was fabulous and they literally took care of everything! I can't thank them enough for giving us such a stress-free day. We had our ceremony on the beach, and back to the golf course for reception. Food was AMAZING, we had the Chicken with white wine sauce... we can't stop talking it. Overall it was a wonderful experience and so glad we choice them.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Erin · Married on 04/10/2015

Wedgewood Ventura was beautiful and their staff was amazing! From the day we went to look at the facility to the day we were married, the Wedgewood staff was professional, communicative, kind, and fun to work with! Ginny, Alyssa, Renae, Alex and Robin surpassed my expectations for customer service and my husband and I are so grateful that we got to work with them. I would recommend Wedgewood to any friend or family member getting married! Thank you to Ginny, Alyssa, Renae, Alex and Robin for making our day unforgettable! Much love and thanks to you all! ~ Erin Tague (Hitchman)

Sent on 04/16/2015

Monica · Married on 03/13/2015

Wedgewood at sterling hills was wonderful!! The venue itself is beautiful! We went to a friends wedding there about 4 years ago and knew right then that someday that would be our venue. I wanted to save money and my fiancé didn't care how much it cost, he wanted a nice fancy wedding. With the options they offer we were able to do both! We had a winter wedding (85 degrees in March... Brrr!) that saved us a whole bunch. And on top of that we decided on a Friday night (another big money saver) which worked amazing because all of our out of state family got to stay in town and enjoy the weekend.

Wedgewood was amazing! Their staff was so helpful and on top of everything. I was worried because you don't get to taste their food before you choose your dinner menu. We got the carved beef and BBQ chicken and it was delicious! As the bride and groom we definitely felt like royalty!! And all our guest loved the venue and the food! For all the brides and grooms who want a beautiful venue with outstanding service but don't want to pay an arm and a leg, Wedgewood at Sterling Hills!!!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Carley · Married on 12/07/2014

Everything was amazing... From the helpful staff to the amazing food. We were very happy with are choice to use Wedgewood. Their pricing is very reasonable too.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Scott · Married on 10/04/2014

My wife and I just recently had our wedding at Wedgewood Sterling Hills and could not be more pleased with our wedding day. We signed the contract 13 months before our wedding and those 13 months, not one thing was stressful. The Sales department was very nice and understandable about things that we had to get done from 3000 miles away. Everything was emailed and phone conversated in a timely manner and created no stress at all. The venue is beautiful and in the perfect location. The personnel associated with our wedding were the best we could have asked for. From the Bartender to the DJ to the caterers. The price was worth it with everything included in one price. We wish we could re-live our wedding day over and over and it is all thanks to Wedgewood Sterling Hills. I 100% recommend this to anybody getting married, to contact Wedgewood and if your close to Sterling Hills, Contact Jessica, she is very helpful and friendly and understandable.

Sent on 10/10/2014

We had the perfect wedding with Wedgewood at the Sterling Hills location. All of the staff was very nice and helpful. Great value. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Kristy · Married on 09/07/2014

Wedgewood in Ventura is AMAZING!! They were great to work with, reasonable in price, and friendly. The Ventura location offers a beach ceremony, which is beautiful. The food is delicious. The staff was extremely helpful and easy to come to (even when you're having a breakdown). I absolutely loved them!!

Sent on 10/29/2014
  • I

Iyeida · Married on 08/22/2014

Sterling Hills in Camarillo exceeded our expectations for our outdoor ceremony and reception. Jessica and Shannon were very accomodating and helped to alleviate some of the stress that comes with planning a wedding all the way up until it was time to walk down the aisle. Our banquet captain Ashley took care of our every need and all of our guests told us what a beautiful and memorable wedding we had and we couldn't have picked a more perfect venue!..Everyone who had a hand in helping us with this joyous day is awesome and we owe it all to them!

Victor and Jada Coronel

Sent on 08/29/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2014

We had our wedding at WW on 7/27/14. It was just about perfect. Jessica and Shannon were awesome in helping with the details and responding to e-mails. Robin was an amazing DJ and honored all of our requests and musical choices (no modern pop). Wes was a superb banquet captain. He was very attentive to us as well as the guests. We had two minor issues, but nothing that wasn't accommodated- the AC wasn't working in the bridal suite, but they helped us set up a space in the reception hall and we got our hair and makeup done there. It wasn't ideal, but wasn't bad either. We had an ice cream sundae bar instead of a cake and there was a mixed up in the topping we wanted, but they sent someone to the store to get the missing topping. We were lucky enough to not have a wedding before ours and were allowed to be on site early to set up our tables, decor, and flowers. Even with the minor glitches, our day was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything better (especially since we were mostly doing the wedding for our parents, rather than ourselves). We were both glad we had the event and would use WW over and over again. Thank you!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Annie · Married on 07/18/2014

I was planning a destination wedding (I'm located in the bay area and this venue is in Ventura, 5hrs away) and the staff at Wedgewood made it extremely easy. They responded to every silly email in the same day, often within just an hour of sending it and never made me feel like I was bothering them with questions. The staff was very helpful in the planning process and had great recommendations for other vendors- we used almost everyone on their list! Our package included a Wedding Day Coordinator and I'm so happy Renae was there to help make sure everything went smooth... our day was perfect!
    Food was good- appetizers were a hit and dinner was average. We opted for an open bar which our guests enjoyed
    DJ- average
    Lighting package was great and added to the ambiance
    Invitations by Wedgewood- not a huge selection but we were able to find one that we liked (limited color choices meant it wasn't in the color scheme of our wedding)

Sent on 07/28/2014

Nadeana · Married on 06/08/2014

Wedgewood was a fabulous venue for our wedding! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and pretty much take care of everything which makes planning your wedding much less stressful. They are also very affordable and worked perfectly for our budget as my husband and I paid for our wedding ourselves. Everyone who was contracted with Wedgewood were equally amazing and friendly and everything, to my delight, went off without any problems.

Sent on 06/18/2014

jessica · Married on 06/06/2014

This venue is amazing... Truly made my dream wedding come true... :)

Sent on 06/17/2014