San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

46 Reviews for San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings

• Cheryl

Cheryl Chou · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Highly Recommend San Ramon Wedgewood Weddings

I LOVE SAN RAMON WEDGEWOOD WEDDINGS SO INCREDIBLY MUCH!
    We had shopped around at a few vendors to host our wedding, however, once I walked around the property and received a price quote, I knew this was the best place to have our wedding.
    From the very beginning, our experience with Wedgewood was AMAZING! They are very knowledgeable, patient, and very responsive. The Wedgewood team literally did a large majority of the work. The staff members are so incredibly excited, kind, and helpful! If I had questions or concerns, the team was very quick to respond to my e-mails and phone calls.
    The day of the wedding, Mandy, the BEST wedding coordinator, made a comment that I was very relaxed for a bride. I thought about this later, and honestly, it is because I had her and the team there! They took care of everything! All I did was show up, look beautiful and enjoyed the day! I am so incredibly blessed to have found this amazing group of talented people!
    My wedding day is very much one of the BEST days of my life!

Sent on 04/16/2019

San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Cheryl! Beautiful photos! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!
  • Jennevi

Jennevi · Married on 08/03/2019

Our Big Day

It was really important for the both of us to have our wedding at a venue that we would share with our friends and families and a day that we would remember time after time! We got just that at The Wedgewood San Ramon! During the planning process with Olivia, Sarah, and Mandy I couldn’t have asked for a more professional, organized, nice group! We did the elite package and the vendors we used were amazing! Dublin Florals, Old Town Danville Bakery, and Pearlsia Decor made our wedding look so romantic and beautiful! You also have to ask for DJ Chris for your wedding! He was so fun and kept the whole night going! We got married in July 2019 in the evening. We are so glad we did! We had the most beautiful sunset setting at the ceremony! My friends and family still talk about our wedding. They said it was one of the most beautiful and fun weddings that they have been to. Congrats if you just got engaged and are searching for that perfect place to get married! I highly recommend The Wedgwood San Ramon venue. You will be in good hands every step of the way! Jennevi & Kirk

Sent on 09/22/2019

Sharon Flores · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedgewood San Ramon made my wedding dream come true!

My fiancé then & husband now were planning a wedding in less than 40 days! Wedgewood San Ramon took care of us those entire 40 days. Mandy, our wedding coordinator was super friendly as was the rest of the staff. I have so much to say about this venue & about the staff. They made our wedding a dream!!! Every single guest said it was a wedding like in the movies!!! & I will not lie, it truly felt like it was. Ivonne, our banquet captain took great care of us & our guests. When we came the first time to see the venue, Olivia showed us around & made sure to stay in touch with us after. Overall, this is the place to get married at. I was stressed out but that was all on me. Mandy & the rest of the staff made sure this wedding was stress free the day of & let me tell you, they succeeded in that. Thank you all so much we cannot emphasize how grateful we are for you all at wedgewood for making our dream happen!!!! We wish we could do it all over again. Will for sure renew our vows here!!! Do not think twice, book this venue ASAP I promise you will not regret it! Love you all at Wedgewood my husband & I are more than 100% satisfied!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Candice · Married on 04/25/2019

Wedding planning awesomeness!

Wonderful staff! They help you through every step of them way & made sure to make our day as special as possible. One of the only places where I was able to customize everything. A lot of other places weren't very willing to customize any of the quotes they gave me. Once I saw their website for San Ramon, me and my husband knew that was where we wanted to get married. But they were also awesome enough to show us other places nearby the area which were beautiful, afforfable, and had staff that was willing to help any step of the way.

Our wedding was so much fun. My husband and I plus our families had so much fun. All thanks to the wonderful staff. I apologize if I didn't get all of the staffs names.

Mandy was our coordinator. She was a kind, patient, and wonderful lady. She thought of everything! I mean it. Our DJ was Chris a.k.a DJ Grammer. He kept the party going! Such a cool person & his songs were on point. I just gave him a general playlist and he did awesome. Ivonne was our catering manager and she was extremely nice. Everyone loved the food! Seriously recommend the scallops appetizer & prime rib was amazing.

If you're looking for a wedding venue, I would highly recommend Wedgewood! Forget stressing about wedding planning. They made it so easy for me and they are super accomodating. They were the second place I called. First place we checked out, gave me a headache. Next, I Wedgewood and never looked back. I gave myself 3 venues to checkout and I never went to my third after meeting with Wedgewood.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! YOU MADE OUR SPECIAL DAY AMAZING! 😍😎😘

Sent on 05/23/2019

San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Candice! Beautiful photos! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations

Angela Chan · Married on 02/11/2019

Best Wedding Venue!

We recently had our wedding here and it was amazing! You should look no further than Wedgewood Weddings San Ramon. The staff here are exceptional and really do care about each couple they work with.

1. Staff: I had the pleasure of working with Mandy and Ivonne for the planning process and these women are just amazing! They work hard to solve any issues that may come up and genuinely do their best to make the experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. I could not thank them enough for such a wonderful experience. My day of coordinator Selena and banquet manager, Ashley were also top notch. Selena was so helpful on the day of to make sure everything was set up as I envisioned. They were checking in with me through out the night to make sure everything ran smoothly and that I had everything I needed.
    2. Wedding Cake and Desserts: Old Town Bakery hands down did an amazing job. Our cake was almost too beautiful to cut and was super moist. They also did some desserts for us and everyone of guests were raving about how great they were. I would go back to them for future events in a heart beat. My only regret was not asking for the cake to get wrapped up after it was passed out so that my family could have taken it home as by the end of the night since we were staying at a hotel, we could not keep the cake.
    3. Dublin Floral: Overall the flowers were nice for our centerpieces that were included in our package.
    4. DJ Martin: DJ Martin was great. He checked in with us a couple days before the wedding to really get to know us a bit and what we wanted for the day of. He was great at keeping with our timeline and giving us prompts. He also was really flexible and easy to work with when we ran a little behind on some of the speeches.
    5. Food: I was a little nervous that we did not get to do a tasting of the food beforehand but OMG did they impress me and my guest. The appetizers were yummy but the star was the duet plate of baked salmon and mini filet mignon . The salmon was incredible moist and flavorful. I am still at awe how they got each filet mignon to be perfectly cooked at a medium rare for all my guest. It is definitely one of the better wedding dinners I have had and all my guest agreed.

Overall we were so glad we went with Wedgewood Weddings! Their all inclusive package is a great deal and they really do not skip on the service. Of all the venues I visited before choosing Wedgewood, I do not think any of them could have delivered in terms of excellent service they provided. If you are looking for a wedding venue, look no further than Wedgewood Weddings San Ramon! It would be hard to get the value and level of service elsewhere.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Susan Leung · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedgewood, San Ramon

My husband and I highly recommend Wedgewood, San Ramon if anyone is looking for a wedding venue. We ended up choosing Wedgewood, San Ramon, for our wedding. I love the fact that ceremony and reception was at one location and that there was plenty of parking. The entire Wedgewood team did an awesome job from start to finish. We first met with Devin, she showed us the venue and the breakdown of our package. Melodye did an awesome job at our phone appointment, details appointment and our final appointment. She made sure our wedding vision came to life with such ease. We couldn't do it without her as she was there every step of the way. Heather did a wonderful job as our rehearsal/day of coordinator. I must admit it was a challenge because we had a super big entourage. She made sure we were doing fine and always made sure she was there if we needed anything. Lastly, after Heather left for the night, Kyle and his team, always checked in with us and made sure everything was perfect and that he was around if we needed him. The entire Wedgewood team was great. We can't thank you enough for the time, patience, help with planning and the execution of our wedding. We love you guys!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Susan! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

TERESA · Married on 02/12/2017

Wedgewood worked with our budget from the beginning. I was able to get the wedding of my dreams and still keep my budget. I love that the format a timeframe for our entire wedding venue, I never had to worry about anything. So great and stress free. I would totally recommend this venue for any bride to be.

Sent on 02/20/2017

San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

The staff at this Wedgwood were so amazing!!! They way the set up time lines for planing made the whole process a lot easier. They really listen to what you want your wedding to look like and do everything they can to ensure it's what you want. We used they flower, cake and DJ vendor which turned out to be the best decision. All of them were so awesome and very talented! They really cared and since they worked with Wedgwood for so long getting everything ready and set up was an ease and one less thing I got to take off my mind. Overall the experience was amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2016

This is an awesome place to get Married. The staff was excellent, food was great, especially the appetizers. They really allowed me to have my dream wedding and it didn't cost a fortune

Sent on 05/24/2016

Heather · Married on 11/28/2015

Our experience with Wedegewood San Ramon exceeded all of our expectations. I am an event planner professionally and this place knocked my socks off! The value for what we paid made it worth it immediately. The experience was wonderful. The location was beautiful. The staff amazing. Whenever I had a question, it was answered that day. They let me change my mind constantly and were so easy to talk to. Honestly, what can I say other than I support them 100% and I would not hesitate to recommend them to my closest family and friends. If anyone is even thinking of this venue, just give it a try. You won't regret it. It made my life so much easier and we had the time of our lives!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2015

Everyone at Wedgewood was completely professional and knowledgeable about what they do. They made our day absolutely perfect! I had a particular vision in my head, and they executed it perfectly. We used all their recommended vendors and we're so glad we did because it made the planning seamless. The day of the event our banquet captain went above and beyond to ensure our family and friends were well taken care of. Our DJ was amazing! Flowers were beautiful, and cake was delicious! We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/12/2015

Roxanne is amazing! We got married June 12,2015 and it was a wonderful and amazing day! I was never stressed or overwhelmed working with Roxanne and all the Wedgwood vendors. Our cake was uber delicious. The DJ, Chris, had everyone dancing having a great time. The flowers were beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and it's all thanks to Roxanne and Desi!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Kristen and Jessica will make sure everything runs smoothly. Even with rain expected for the wedding day, it was still great. The food was excellent.

Sent on 02/13/2015

LAWANA · Married on 12/27/2014

I celebrated my 50th Birthday in the Banquet Room on December 27, 2014. This was my first big event that I have planned and I am glad I found this venue online. I and my guest enjoyed the food and the table setup in gold and cream was very elegant. I would highly recommend this place and working with Jeanette who was nice and attentive to my needs made my Birthday program a success. I look forward to have another event and helping other my telling them about your establish.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Kimberly · Married on 07/26/2014

Jessica and the staff at San Ramon Wedgewood are amazing! They listen to every detail that you want at your wedding and make sure that everything is perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

Wedgewood was a beautiful location to have our ceremony & reception. Our guests enjoyed the place very much and the team we worked with was very helpful to coordinate with. The food tasted great and there was a great selection. We opted for the additional 6 appetizers & buffet meal, there was a lot of choice for us & our guests with plenty left over. The only downside was that while they had a great spot for the ladies to get ready, the groom & his guys were stuck with the general men's bathroom if they needed any last minute touch-ups or just a space to hang out.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2013

They were great, they really kept me on schedule and made the planning process much easier! They were very friendly and thoughtful, they asked all the right questions. We had a small medical emergency during our ceremony and they handled it very professionally. They made sure we were ok, kept the guests comfortable and helped us quickly get back on track once it was over. I would greatly recommend them, they will make a huge difference in your wedding experience.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Rebecca · Married on 07/26/2013

Book your wedding now!!! They make sure your whole day is everything you could possibly want!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Chris · Married on 06/29/2013

They were helpful, friendly, and affordable.
    The planning process was seamless with the wedding planning team and Lola the captain that handled our every need the day of our wedding. Everything was beautiful and the food was delicious. I would recommend Wedgewood and Metropolitan Golf Links especially for their outstanding service.

Sent on 07/04/2013

Juanita · Married on 06/29/2013

This place is WONDERFUL!!!!!!! From the very beginning, the entire staff was GREAT!!!!! They return telephone calls and email promptly (this is a major plus for a bride). The ceremony site was beautiful and everything I could have hoped for. I can not put in words how Wedgewood exceeded my expectations when it came to my reception. They set up the room EXACTLY like I wanted/dreamed/imagined!!!! The food was GREAT!!!!! This place is sooooooooo very affordable (even for the brides that are on a budget). Give them a call and you will not be disappointed. They will work with you to make your day amazing!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Megan · Married on 06/29/2013

Sandy was the first person we worked with at Wedgewood San Ramon, and in talking to her for only 5 minutes or so, I knew we had found our venue! She handled everything wonderfully, and I was always confident in her abilities to get us on the right track for planning the wedding of our dreams. Lauren and Allison also helped out along the way, and they each were very eager to assist me in any off-the-wall or tiny little detail aspects of the planning process. Even when I felt like I was being a crazy detail-obsessed bride, they were always there to tell me that my requests and questions were completely reasonable and being handled right away.

Lauren was our go-to for the rehearsal and the ceremony on the day of. She was a joy to work with, and made me feel at ease with the most meaningful part of our day. (She was even able to take my smart aleck father's comments in stride!) We worked with an outside florist (instead of the recommended vendor,) and Lauren worked very well with her too. All of the centerpieces, table settings, and other decor were perfect, and I know that she played a major role in ensuring that this happened.

Allison was our banquet captain, and she was all smiles the entire evening & night! The reception went so smoothly, and many of our guests shared that it was the most fun reception they'd ever been to. I noticed that Allison kept everything timed perfectly, and her staff members were all so friendly and attentive. My husband and I were thrilled to see 2 pieces of cake boxed up and waiting for us at the end of the night, as we had been too busy to enjoy our cake during the reception. We were also touched by the sweet hand-written note of thanks and congratulations from Allison attached to it. That was the cherry on top to our phenomenal wedding experience... It was truly a dream come true of a day for us!! :)

I will be recommending Wedgewood San Ramon without hesitation to anyone looking for an amazing venue at an unbelievable value!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Rashawn · Married on 05/18/2013

We got engaged in January. In April we had to move our wedding date from October to May 18th. We selected Wedgewood because the legwork was taken care of for us.

Kristen, Marie and Brie Anna were beyond wonderful– supportive, helpful, and flexible. They responded quickly and kept us informed. Our day of the event coordinator, Lola, was a dream. She made sure the guests got fed when we ran late from our picture taking, helped bustle my dress, brought us plates she had set aside, and packed everything up to make our exit smooth. She was bubbly and fun to be around. My friends who helped out loved working with her!

The venue is beautiful. If it doesn’t wow you on your first look, look at the pics on the website. It’s easy to miss details that make it special and photograph beautifully. I didn’t notice the chandelier over the sweetheart table until I was sitting under it. The draping on the ceiling looks beautiful in pictures. The sound system is in the ceiling so you don't have uncomfortable loud spots. The only minor drawback for a daytime wedding is amateur pictures taken facing the windows may come out dark.

The vendors were all great. We’ve gotten compliments from some tough to please family and friends on the invitations, flowers, food, cake, D.J and the honeymoon suite. Every vendor was a pleasure to work with. A problem with the original DJ was resolved by a manager the same day and the new DJ was fabulous!

The value for the packages is worth the peace of mind of not having to do all the work yourself. The services included are really good. Wedgewood just made it easy by finding them for us. Our Gold package was a steal and we were truly not stressed by the overall wedding planning process. That alone is worth a lot!

Our guests said the wedding was more organized and beautiful than any they have been too, in spite of it all being planned in a little over a month. This was due to the role Wedgewood played in our special day.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Tanya · Married on 03/02/2013

Thanks Wegdewood for the BEST DAY EVER 03.02.13

Newlyweds
    Tanya & Chikala Warden

Sent on 04/26/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2012

Loved Everyone @ Wedgewood Banquet Center - San Ramon!

Sent on 09/30/2012
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/27/2012

Wedgewood Banquet Center (San Ramon Golf Course) was wonderful to work with! So efficient. The night of our wedding the venue was beautiful! The grass looked greener, the gazebo more white, sky more blue. It was just amazing! The food (from what I heard) was amazing! Everyone loved it. DJ played great music and there was always someone on the dance floor. They took good care of us before our wedding and the day of they were terrific. It was a wonderful experience and event and I want to do it all over again!

Sent on 06/02/2012