Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings 7
  • Amber

Amber Nelson · Getting married on 04/23/2020

They were so nice!

You get the most bang for your buck here! Beautiful venue and they were so patient with our big family asking so many questions!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Anissa

Anissa Lopez · Married on 08/01/2019

My wonderful Disney wedding

I got engaged in May and began to learn more about Wedgewood Weddings. My then fiancé and I viewed 3 Wedgewoods. All were beautiful but once we saw Wedgewood Menifee Lakes and met the staff, we were sure that this was the place we wanted to get married. Our coordinators Brandon and Gina were amazing! They we always so helpful and attentive to what I wanted. I envisioned a mermaid/Disney themed wedding and with their help I got it! On my wedding day Gina was incredibly helpful given I was close to 7 months pregnant. Gina and Jemaya helped me breathe and prepare to walk down the aisle. We loved it. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings 8
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/26/2019

Easy dream wedding

Wedgewood is amazing! They took care of everything. I was so stress free throughout my whole engagement which really made the time go by fast. I would recommend Wedgewood to anyone that is wanting a stress free planning process. Also, they were much cheaper than other venues in the area. They were extremely helpful the months leading up to the wedding and especially the day of. They set up all my decor and signs I brought and everything went perfect. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Heather · Married on 06/15/2019

From the moment we first visited this venue to actually booking this venue, the experience has been phenomenal!! Jemaya and Amanda have been extremely helpful!! They explain the process and make wedding planning a breeze! We have never left without our questions answered and we are so confident in our choice to have our wedding at this venue! My fiancé and I are so excited to have our wedding here in June 2019! Thanks Wedgewood Menifee lakes for being so so amazing!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings 9

Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Jhanelle O · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Venue, Team and Day!

What a great venue and staff. I attended a wedding here in April … and it was sooo nice.
    The decor and venue was beautiful. The coordinator, Jemaya, and her team were THEEE BEST. During the rehearsal her direction was clear and professional that day of ceremony everyone knew exactly what do. She was very organized and on point the day went by effortlessly. The wedding itself was so much fun, dinner was amazing… kudos to the chef! The wait staff was very attentive and polite. And when the end of the night came no one wanted to leave. If you are looking for a venue…you found it! May not have been my wedding but I would definitely recommend WEDGEWOOD WEDDINGS MENIFEE LAKES to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Jhanelle! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate that you took the time to write them. We wish the bride and groom many years of happiness.

Symone · Married on 01/05/2019

I haven't had my wedding yet, but I will recommend Wedgewood Menifee Lakes until the day I die. They were so accommodating to our circumstances during a time when I thought nothing was going to work out, and that just proved to us how serious they are. I love the space, I love the price, but the staff just confirmed it for us. Their willingness to be flexible was a life saver. So please, if you are looking for a venue with AMAZING staff, go see Wedgewood Menifee Lakes. They WILL work with you, and you WON'T be disappointed. I can't wait for my special day at this special place!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Symone · Married on 01/05/2019

Sent on 05/23/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/17/2018

They knew everything they were doing. Took all the stress off my shoulders and did everything at my liking. There very professional and helpful and did last minute changes we wanted and work with your budget.

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings 10
    Menifee Lakes by Wedgewood Weddings 11

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

This was a beautiful venue. There were many compliments from the guests about how delicious the food was and they catered to our family members who have diet problems and are gluten and dairy free.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

Wedgewood Menifee Lakes was the most perfect venue for our wedding! We absolutely could not have done it without Jennifer and her team. Every question and email was answered thoroughly and quickly. It made the whole process of planning a wedding a breeze and our guest loved it! They were blown away from how beautiful the venue was set up to all of the details that we were able to add and make the space feel our own to even the food. We still have our guests saying that it was the best and most fun wedding they have ever been to still even four months later! We included the services that were available like photography, flowers, and cake and everything was absolutely amazing! Thank you again for everything Wedgewood Menifee Lakes!

Love,

One happily married Mr. & Mrs. Johs

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2017

We had a really great experience with Wedgewood Menifee Lakes! When we were looking for a venue, we wanted a place with packages to make the wedding planning process simpler and less stressful since we were planning out of state. Not only do they have packages, but you can also customize your package which is even better. It was affordable and we didn't have to look everywhere for vendors. Since we were out of state, all of the planning was done through phone and email, and Jennifer was great with communicating with me and working with me through the planning. The day of our wedding, everything went so smoothly. There was always someone to take care of everything and we were able to just enjoy our day. I felt like I was being catered to the whole time! The food was also wonderful, and the vendors they use were all great. We were very happy with how our wedding turned out!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Alyssa · Married on 12/16/2016

Jennifer was our sales person and she was absolutely amazing! She really took the time to make sure she knew all the details to our wedding and that our special touches were put in writing so that the coordinator could execute the plan on the day of. The venue is so pretty and there are a ton of unique photo ops. The package was great and included a lot of stuff that normally would cost an arm and a leg on its own. The inclusive packages really make for a smooth sailing event. The food was amazing, The DJ was upbeat, and the drinks were flowing. I would recommend this venue for anyone looking for something upscale but affordable.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2016

Wedgewood was absolutely amazing. They made everything so easy and perfect. The food was delicious the staff was so nice and soo helpfull. I would recommend wedgewood for any event you have especially wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • MrsBray

Shasta · Married on 06/26/2016

This place was amazing. Our wedding was here on Sunday evening, everything was amazing. The vendors were great and over the top. Definitely worth every penny and then some. I would like to add that the communication before the wedding was absolutely amazing. If I had any questions they were answered right away. I had so many compliments on how gorgeous our wedding was. The staff really works with you to make sure everything is how you want it.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2016

Our wedding day couldnt habe gone any better! It was amazing and so beautiful!

Sent on 07/03/2016

This was the best choice and the best place to have my wedding. My coordinator Jennifer worked hard to help me out, and make the experience as easy as possible. There were some extra prices here and there aside from whats on the contract but it was worth it! It was all i dreamed of and everyone was happy and had a fun time.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/08/2015

This location is indoors and gorgeous. They have a chandelier hanging above the dance floor (which my husband and I got the draping lights for), a bookcase near the entrance one can decorate, windows that overlook the green, and a beautiful fireplace. My husband and I had a small reception, and the dining area was very cozy for that.

Planning was extremely stress free; they provide you with a binder that has checklists for everything that you can choose, including the numbers of vendors they work with. They provide all of the trappings for both weddings and receptions, however one can also choose if one wants to use a separate vendor than what is recommended.

For the amount that is provided, this venue is one of the best priced in the area.

Lastly, Angie was an incredible pleasure to work with; she was in constant contact with us through e-mail, always got back to us in a timely manner when we left a message, and was there to support us throughout the reception. We highly recommend this venue if you would like a beautiful, professional, stress-free wedding and/or reception without destroying your bank account.

Sent on 05/12/2015

We used the venue, food (appetizers & buffet dinner), event coordinator, and DJ through Wedgewood. We were able to bring in our own photographer, videographer, cake, flowers (bouquets & centerpieces), candy bar, and photo booth. The team is extremely helpful and friendly, our wedding was perfect.
    The only negative is that there is not a nice hotel in the area, we and our guests booked hotels in Temecula, about 15 minutes away. This was not a big deal at all, only that our wedding was on a Friday and therefore some people hit some traffic.

Sent on 04/27/2015
  • Mrs. Ames

Joanna · Married on 01/04/2015

My husband and I were lucky to stumble upon Menifee Lakes Country Club’s wedding venue in the early stages of our planning. We immediately drove down to Menifee to meet Angie. Not only is the location quaint and beautiful, but Angie is absolutely incredible! She immediately became one of my favorite people with her awesome personality and enthusiasm for her work.

A couple months into our planning, we found out that Wedgewood had taken over the venue we had already contracted with, which made our whole experience working with them even more amazing! Not only did we get to keep Angie as our wedding planner, but we also got a barrage of upgrades, AND we got to work with Jennifer who is also amazing.

Coordinating/talking with Angie and Jennifer were some of the highlights of my wedding planning experience. Even with my large amounts of questions, they were always incredibly nice (and funny!).

In regards to the actual venue, our big day was absolutely beautiful because of them! We got to choose from an assortment of different ceremony locations, and the food was absolutely amazing (we received many compliments from our guests). Even the people on their vendor team were spectacular.

I simply could not recommend Wedgewood Menifee Lakes more. Thank you Angie and Jennifer for making our big day perfect –and stress free -.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/27/2014

Angie and Jemaya made my wedding day so special! I could not have found a better place to marry the love of my life! <3

Sent on 10/01/2014

Larissa · Married on 11/30/2012

My wedding was perfectly beautiful and Menifee Lakes did an amazing job at making everything turn out wonderfully. Christa did a marvelous job and made sure that everything ran smoothly. I definitely would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Maria · Married on 11/24/2012

Christa was awesome and helpful in every way imaginable....my wedding was beautiful!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Camille · Married on 10/20/2012

Menifee Lakes was an amazing choice for our wedding! It is a beautiful venue, with very helpful and hardworking employess. Christa was so helpful with answering all my questions, and definetly made the wedding planning process less stressful for us. We had a morning ceremony, followed by a brunch reception with close to 180 guests. I was a little skeptical having a daytime wedding, but everything couldnt have turned out more perfect. The weather was gloomy that morning, with a little drizzle, but Christa made everything turn out great. She is a wonderful coordinator and I cant thank her enough for her hard work.
    Menifee Lakes was everything I could have ever dreamt of and more!
    Thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Cathy · Married on 01/28/2012

We were blown away by the service at Menifee Lakes Country Club. Christa and Christina did an amazing job in helping us plan our wedding. They were attentive to every detail. It was a perfect day, thanks to their hard work! We have not stopped talking about how we were blown away by the entire experience. Even the waiters at the end of the evening went the extra mile for us.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Sarah · Married on 01/14/2012

I cannot rave enough about Menifee Lakes. Christa and Christina were amazing to deal with. We loved them and the venue. As you can see from the pictures, the venue is gorgeous. But my favorite part by far were Christa and Christina. We were planning our wedding from Denver, so as you can imagine that can be stressful enough. They were phenomenal in alleviating all of our concerns. Any time we had a worry, we could ask them and they responded within 24 hours which was awesome. If anyone is planning on having there wedding in Menifee or the Temecula area it is worth your time and money to take a look at this venue!!!

Thanks girls!!!!