Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 4
Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 5
Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings 7

My husband and I got married at Lavender and Old Lace last month, and we are so glad we chose this venue! We really feel that we would not have gotten such a gorgeous location, such beautiful details, and such quality service for such a great value anywhere else. They have a wide selection of linens, decorative china, antique love seats, adorable centerpieces, and a popcorn cart for hor d’oeuvres; all of these little details added a unique and charming flair to our wedding. They also allow you to bring in your own vendors, which is a flexible option that is hard to find elsewhere. The staff was extremely helpful and gave us some recommendations that greatly served to make our day a success. I highly recommend Lavender and Old Lace because they exceed expectations!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Erin · Married on 04/08/2016

Lavender & Old Lace is a breathtaking venue! My husband and I visited many, MANY venues and once we met Emily and saw the venue we were in love! My mouth dropped open thr moment I stepped into the ballroom, but that is not what really made our decision....it was Emily and her team! They were an absolute pleasure to work with, would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2016

My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Lavender and Old Lace for your special occasion. We got married there in March of 2016 and it was so perfect. We had to change venues last minute due to unforeseen events but Lavender and Old Lace was very accommodating and helpful as they made it a smooth transition between venues. We chose to have the wedding outside with the ceremony under the gazebo and the reception in the grassy area under the string of lights. Everything was landscaped and set up just they way I asked. We had our guests commenting on how beautiful the venue was all night long and even to this day people still tell me how much the enjoyed the venue and the staff. Emily and her staff are very friendly and flexible and were a pleasure to work with. They do everything to make sure your day goes as smooth as possible. I am so thankful the first venue did not work out and am happy to have found Lavender and Old Lace. You wont be disappointed, I promise!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kara · Married on 02/27/2016

My husband and I had our dinner reception at Lavender and Old Lace in February 2016 and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything went. We fell in love with the venue from the very moment we saw it. The grounds were absolutely beautiful and the ballroom with the high ceiling and sheer draping was breathtaking. All the staff at Lavender and Old Lace were wonderful to work with. Everyone was so kind, helpful, honest, and accommodating, and we felt like they were truly excited for our special day. We feel very blessed to have been able to celebrate our wedding at Lavender and Old Lace. Everything went so smoothly and it was the perfect ending to our wedding day!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Diana · Married on 02/20/2016

The venue and management people are wonderful. They tried to help in every step of this stressful and excited event. I recommend to others choose this venue without any concerns. Price are very affordable!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Liz · Married on 11/27/2015

Emily and her crew were great to work with, they bent over backwards to make sure my nieces day was fantastic. They venue was beautiful and perfect for what she wanted. She wanted a garden wedding and she got it. It was beautiful. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for leaving us a 5 star review! We certainly try our hardest to put together the wedding that our couple have been dreaming about. It really was a beautiful garden wedding and we were so happy to be apart of that magical evening!

Adrienne · Married on 11/27/2015

My sister told me about Lavender and Old Lace. It had just changed ownership and was in the process of being refurbished when we signed our contract. My daughter wanted a garden-like setting for her outdoor reception and that is hard to find in the desert! I also wanted to have an indoor backup plan in case the weather was bad. LAOL provided both. By the date of the wedding, the outdoor setting was green and beautiful and there was lots of ambient lighting. My daughter was thrilled. The only hitch was the kitchen still needed work when we were there. There was no working stove top for heating food which was a problem for us, though our food people figured out a way around it. Overall, Emily and her crew were very helpful and easy to work with. They were wonderful and really bent over backward to make Marisa's and Curtis's reception unforgettable. We loved working with them, and definitely recommend Lavender and Old Lace to others!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Adrienne for your kind words! Your daughter was a stunning bride and her husband is a hoot! We always love to see choreographed dancing and it was so fun for us to watch him sing his song to her during the reception. They were such a fun couple to get to know and we thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and your family members. We wish we could have had the oven put together in time for your daughters reception, the kitchen needed TLC when we started at this venue. I agree that your caterer was phenomenal to work with. You will be interested to know that we now have an oven up and running now for our clients to keep their food warm! Thank you again for being so wonderful to work with and for writing us a 5-star review!

I would absolutely recommend that anyone get married here. We got married in the gazebo near sunset and it was gorgeous. The reception was incredible. We used their place settings, table decorations, and linens. Everything was gorgeous. The dance floor can be made larger so we had plenty of room to dance. The owner Emily was so accommodating and worked hard to ensure the day was perfect!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Yours really was a beautiful wedding and it's always fun for us when our couples use our other services. The place settings were a nice added touch to your elegant reception. It was gorgeous and your family and friends so fun! We can't wait to see pictures!

Marilyn · Married on 10/30/2015

Our daughters sweet 16 was a dream come true. She loved the venue! Its a birthday she will always remember!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you Marilyn for leaving us a 5 star review! Your daughters sweet 16 was so creative and it was a pleasure to be apart of it! She picked a very fun theme and everyone had so much fun. You definitely know how to throw a great birthday party!

Ruth · Married on 10/10/2015

My wedding reception was a dream come true for me and my fiance. Emily and Mckenna were so delightful to work with. They took away the stress of planning and made every detail so easy. Lavendar and Old Lace is very photogenic with different sites for just the right picture whether in a gazebo, ballroom or in front of a cottage. My guests were so impressed by this venue and commented on what a great time they had. The vendors enjoyed working with the staff and had ample time to set up.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Ruth, we absolutely love and adore you both and all of us at Lavender and Old Lace feel blessed to know you and Marty now. Your reception was so fun! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day!

Amber · Married on 10/24/2014

My wedding this past Friday went off without a hitch, largely in part thanks to Kim and Kim, they helped us keep to schedule, made sure we had everything we needed and solved problems, like me forgetting a table and they set one up on the day of and you never would have known. The ceremony just before sunset was breathtaking and we received so many compliments on how gorgeous the venue was. the vaulted ceiling, chandeliers, and big windows gave us the atmosphere we were looking for. The bridal room was huge and me, my mom and my girls all had ample room to get ready and it was a great spot for a first look with my groom. Several times throughout my reception I had to stop and just take in how beautiful my wedding turned out. I really couldn't imagine having gotten married anywhere else.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Ariel · Married on 03/29/2013

Our wedding was absolutely incredible and perfect!! Everyone at Lavender and Old Lace was so sweet and helpful. From planning our wedding to the our actual wedding day everything went off without a hitch. They took such good care of us and were so good at working with our schedule as far as letting us come to the venue and get ideas for how we were going to set things up. They stayed late in the evenings to talk with us and let us do what we needed to be ready for our big day. The day of our wedding everything went perfectly! They were so helpful and so wonderful making sure our day was absolutely amazing. We could not have picked a more perfect place for our special day!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for all the kind words Ariel! We absolutely loved working your wedding!! We will remember it always and how amazing you and your family were to work with as well. We hope you stay in touch as we would love to stay updated with you and your sweet family!

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2012

My daughter recently was married at Lavender and Old Lace October 13, 2012. Lavender and Old Lace was the perfect setting for what my daughter wanted. The grounds were beautiful with a large caged in area with doves, a large gazebo for the ceremony with beautiful stained glass, and a victorian styled house for the reception area with large chandeliers throughout. We were able to bring in outside vendors, and Kim assisted in the planning with us. If there was anything I needed throughout our planning stages, all I had to do was call or text Kim and she replied / answered right away. Carol was also very helpful throughout our experience consistently emailing and keeping in contact with questions or concerns we had. They both were so helpful, kind, and willing to do whatever it took to make my daughters day perfect and the way we invisioned it. The day of the wedding my daughters bouquet arrived from the florist, and unfortunately wasn't what she wanted and with dead / wilting flowers, and the linens weren't pinned up the way we planned ( both the linens and flowers were from the same company) Kim immediately got on the phone with the vendor voicing our concerns and handled the situation for us. The wedding went on to be beautiful as well as the reception. I cannot thank Kim and Carol enough for all their time, effort, and kindness they showed to us in making this day the best for my daughter and new son in law.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Elyse · Married on 03/29/2012

We couldn't be happier with Kim and Carol at Lavender and Old Lace. They were so accommodating to our needs and were flexible to special requests and always pleasant. The venue is absolutely beautiful and I was so happy we chose it

Sent on 04/04/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2014

3.5

I would recommend this venue to someone who wants to build their own wedding. The have a preferred venders list but you can use anyone you want!! This venue provides a vintage shabby chic back drop for you to paint your perfect wedding on!! The ONE thing I dinged them for was the kitchen. They don't have one...when I booked the venue they gave it to me as an option with a deposit but as my big day rolled around the only thing they offered me was a broken heating cabinet. That aside, the wedding coordinators were fabulous!! The grounds are stunning!! I had such a wonderful time!!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Lori George · Married on 07/06/2019

We loved Wedgewood!!

I LOVED Wedgewood Lindsay Grove. They worked with me and made everything an absolute breeze. When we found out we were pregnant we asked to move our date up so I wouldn’t be huge on our wedding day and they made this SO easy. With them being all inclusive I had nothing to worry about, everything was handled for me. The venue is absolutely stunning, the staff is so accommodating, and they reply quickly to every question I had. It truly was a breeze with them.

The only thing that was hard for me was getting a hold of their vendors. Floral never answered emails, I always had to call. The main DJ took a few days to respond but his associate I ended up getting always replied within minutes. Photography I’ve had an extremely difficult time to get replies from. The only thing I would suggest for them to approve on is to do more of the communicating with their own vendors, since I had hit or miss luck with hearing back promptly from them.

Overall the experience was absolutely wonderful and would suggest this venue to ANY bride because they made everything so easy and took care of so much for me.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Sara · Married on 05/01/2014

3.0

This venue was fantastic to work with! They are affordable, quick to respond, and very helpful with requests. My only complaint is that some of their setups are not very flexible. For example, since we paid for 100 guests we were only allowed to arrange 100 chairs in the reception space. We wanted an extra table/chairs just to allow for a bit more room to lounge and mingle, but weren't able to do that. I worked with Kim prior to the wedding and Maggie on my wedding day, and both were great!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Kami · Married on 10/12/2012

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. The staff were professional and lovely to deal with. They allow you the option to cater your own food. The only downside was that I feel the venue was slightly overpriced, yet aren't they all? :) Still, this was a lovely venue and wouldn't have wanted another place.

Sent on 10/30/2012

christina · Married on 10/22/2011

3.5

THE CEREMONY AND RECEPTION WAS BEAUTIFUL.THE STAFF IS REALLY NICE AND FRIENDLY. ALTHOUGH, THERE WAS A LOT OF THINGS THAT THEY DID NOT DISCLOSE AT THE TIME THE CONTRACT WAS SIGNED, THEN ADDED IT LATER ON. ALSO THERE WAS NOT ALOT OF TIME TO DECORATE, ONE HOUR WAS ONLY PERMITTED. NOT SO FLEXIBLE WITH TIME. ALSO WAS TOLD A CERTAIN TIME THE CERMONY AND I PUT IT ON THE INVITES THEN WAS TOLD THREE MONTHS PRIOR IT WAS WRONG, HAD TO SEND ALL MY GUEST THE CORRECT TIME. LACK OF COMMUICATION WITHIN EACH OTHER.

ALTHOUGHY, THEY ARE THE NICES PEOPLE AND ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH ANYONE.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Theresa · Married on 11/04/2016

Very Friendly Staff. Beautiful Venue. Please pay better attention to details.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Lani · Married on 10/04/2013

3.0

Lavender and Old Lace is beautiful. My husband and I saw many venues throughout the valley before walking into Lavender and Old Lace, and we booked it the moment we saw it. The pavilion for the ceremony is gorgeous, and the reception space has a great ambiance. In addition, it’s extremely affordable, has beautiful reception chairs (a big must for me) and linens included. Kim was great. She answered all of my texts promptly and took my wedding worry calls with all my silly little questions in stride – truly taking time to make sure all of my concerns were taken care of. My family can be somewhat difficult, and she was very patient with them. She worked hard to keep my day stress free.
    However, there were a couple issues throughout the organization process. Mostly I think the problem resides in there being a couple people who read emails and information doesn’t get passed around. I’d moved my chunk of time up half an hour about 8 months before my ceremony, I’d cleared it in an email and had confirmations. At our month meeting, they needed reminding of the time change, and day-of even they again, needed reminding. Also they would give short notice for meetings that needed to be held and our rehearsal, which was difficult for my husband and I with our conflicting schedules. They also aren’t very flexible with hours – you have to be there for your time only and not a minute before without paying extra.
    The bartender you are required to use is rude, but she did her job well and people had the drinks they wanted.
    Overall, we had a positive experience here. Our wedding was beautiful. The space was beautiful. Kim was a gem. Just be prepared for some bumps along the road, follow the rules and contract, and you’ll have a beautiful day!

Sent on 10/23/2013

3.4
      2.0
      3.0

They don't tell you when signing the contract that you are allowed one hour before ceremony to start setting up for reception and ceremony. They are not very flexible. A few attendees said a few staff was short with them as well. They also messed up on my rehearsal time as well. Kim has a full time job outside of venue and time seems difficult for her.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Matthew Connolly · Married on 01/05/2019

1.2
      2.0

I was robbed of $4k from these crooks

Buyer Beware! Read the fine print before you sign a contract with these crooks. They will find any possible angle to rob you, and you will have to do the leg work for you event. They especially won't return your calls, you have to come into the office to get someone's attention. It's also funny how every time I went in, their staff was changed, and everyone was on their computers giving Wedgewood good reviews.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Hello Matthew,

I was sorry to hear of your experience at Wedgewood Weddings Lindsay Grove. Customer service is very important to us so I would love to get more information regarding your situation and get you in contact with a regional manager so we can make improvements on site. Please send us more details at events@wedgewoodweddings.com so we can get our manager in contact with you.

-Carrie K. | Customer Feedback Manager

Robert · Married on 11/20/2016

0.6
      1.0

We used this venue for a wedding on 11/20/2016. Did not receive security deposit back. called many times, only got answering machines. Eventually, Lupe answered and said refund was on the way. The next week, she said ownership changed hands and we would not get our deposit back. Cant get ahold of new owner, looks like small claims court is next. Buyer beware of this scam venue.

Sent on 05/18/2017