Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 7
  • Nanci

Nanci Saechao · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Everything we wanted and more!

I am so confident that our wedding is going to be magical! Tami was so helpful putting g together a package that we both fell in love with. After our visit, we couldn't even being ourselves to look elsewhere. Can't wait to celebrate our union at this venue!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Nanci! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Carina

Carina · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Stress-Free

Knew it was the one once I was given a tour. The price was the best out of everything I saw and best of all i know we are in good hands!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Carina! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Rafael

Rafael · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Venue experience

They helped out my fiancée and I a lot!!! Out budget was 10,000 and we just went over it but still they really helped us out! Their packages are great and they are for a good price! I would recommend them to any one! To me the best people to hire for the wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Rafael! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Amazing Customer Service

Wedgewood Weddings as a whole company is by far the best experience I've had. Their prices are pretty good with multiple package offers. I've inquired about a few different locations and ended up booking with Fresno. They've been so patient and understanding. When I had a couple issues pop up, they had no problem accommodating and working with me to make sure I was still able to do and get what I wanted/needed without being pushy or overbearing. They really are customer oriented in the most polite way. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Wedgewood and I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Amy · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Stress free wedding planning!

I'm planning my wedding from a different state and this seemed like the most convenient option for us as almost everything is included in their wedding package! They're very prompt with communication and thorough with their details. This company really knows how to give you the wedding of your dreams! They even allowed me to make specific menu requests rather than just settling for their preset menu like most other venues did.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Amy! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2018

Excellent!

Wedgewood Weddings Fresno went above and beyond to make sure we didn't need to worry about anything except enjoying ourselves! The planning process was so easy because they have everything there for you. On the wedding night, there was such a great flow of events throughout the evening, with no awkward down time or waiting around. Many of our guests said it was the nicest wedding they had ever been to! The food was excellent! They even packed us dinners and my favorite appetizer to take home at the end of the night. Great people to work with, and a beautiful night!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Michelle! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
  • Sharon

Sharon Seay · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything you could need all in one lovely place.

Our wedding was spectacular. Everyone was wonderful to us Tammy and Jodi were so great, helping and answering all the questions we had. They went above and beyond to make our day so very special. We had an 11:00am ceremony and we asked if we could come earlier than 9 to allow us more time to get ready and they made that happen. They offered suggestions and were always available to us for assistance.

Lizzie was our coordinator and guided us thru our rehearsal. She and Ray the DJ worked together to make sure that the song I walked down to was on cue. She was awesome on our wedding day and made sure everything went smoothly. She checked up on me to make sure I had everything I needed. The mimosas helped me calm my nerves, the cheese and crackers and fruit were very nice. Zack was awesome, he escorted me from the bridal room to the gate, got me prepped along with Lizzie.
    Our reception was incredible. They listened to my directions and had all our decorations just the way I had always envisioned them to look. Everyone raved about the food, it was plentiful and so delicious. We had excellent service. We were so pleasantly surprised when Lizzie gave us a picture she took of us and placed it at our table. It was all the little things that made our day so wonderful. Ray did an outstanding job with the music, he played all the songs I had on our stylist and got everyone dancing.

We couldn't thank everyone enough for all their help on making our wedding day a day to remember.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 8

Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Beautiful photo! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2018

I want to take the time to personally thank Tami Dun lap and Jody Elder for everything they have done for me. I would not change a thing. I also want to thank my coordinator I had I'm so sorry I forgot her name but putting up with the wedding party I'm sure was a challenge but she did it with a huge smile. Thank you wedgewood for making my dream come true.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 16
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 17
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 18

Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Your photos are beautiful. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!
  • Y

Yusra · Married on 01/03/2018

I had my wedding here and loved everything. Tami and Jody were the best! They helped me achieve the wedding of my dreams! Since I loved there services, I recommend this venue to my brother and he has well loved everything. And I will continue to recommend Wedgewood Wedding because they just make you feel like family and put you at ease, which is really needed while planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 19
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 20
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 21
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 22
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 23

Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. Your pictures are beautiful. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Breana · Married on 01/01/2018

Planning a wedding is usually very stressful and complicated...NOT so with Wedgewood Fresno. We have had such a pleasant experience during this time and have actually been able to enjoy it and each other. Their packages are online along with prices, they give you a detailed binder with all of the necessary information and dates to have items chosen and it has been so helpful for someone like me. I have recommended this venue to all of my friends that are getting married. One friend that chose to go with another venue (that didn't have an in-house caterer like Wedgewood) had the misfortune of having their caterer go MIA along with their deposit a month before their big day. With Wedgewood, you never have to worry about misfortunes like that. When someone asks if we are stressed out, it is so nice to say "not at all, we are very excited and looking forward to it". they are so kind, thoughtful, and so accommodating. Thank you WEDGEWOOD FRESNO!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

• Jess

Jess Rey · Married on 10/27/2017

Over all good experience

Catering only from them. Did not use one of their venues. They offer a military discount!
    I didn’t live in the area and they were easy to reach when needed. Prices were good and they worked great with all my venders. They are on top of their game. I would highly recommend them.

Had a slight mishap with set ups before, but I finished setting up.

They make you order different table cloths if you want the ones that touch the ground.

And you obviously pay extra for the pretty chairs lol.

But the have everything you need!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Jess! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Shilina · Married on 10/22/2017

Tami and Jodi were amazing from beginning to the end.We had a budget and worked with us.When we had questions there were there every step of the way.Im so greatful for there eagerness to help.The venue was so beautiful and the food was amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 29
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 30
    Fresno by Wedgewood Weddings 31

Brandi · Married on 10/06/2017

We are 10 days away from our wedding and just had our final appointment with Tami & Jodi today. Honestly, booking with Wedgewood has been the BEST decision we could have made. We had a four month engagement and thought planning a wedding was going to be overwhelming, but it was the exact opposite with Wedgewood. On our first meeting with Tami, she drafted a sample contract to show us exactly what we could afford and what we would be getting. There was no pressure to sign then and there, but we knew as soon as we walked out that she gave us a deal we couldn't resist. Tami threw in many promotions for us and was just a pleasure to work with. Both Tami and Jodi have been very accommodating to us by answering all of our questions quickly and tending to our very last minute switches! They stick true to your budget and customize you wedding to fit YOUR needs. We appreciated how available they made themselves and we knew they were easy to contact whenever we needed them.

Our wedding planning has been stress free thanks to the staff at Wedgewood. Once you book with Wedgewood, you are given a binder that answers all of the questions you could have and assists you in the planning process (down to every small detail). It was very easy to meet with the vendors contracted with Wedgewood. We loved being able to say "we're a Wedgewood couple" because the vendors already know how to work with Wedgewood; it just made the whole process easier.

Although our wedding day has not happened yet, we feel very grateful to have picked a venue that genuinely cares about you and making you feel amazing on your wedding day. Thank you Tami & Jodi...you two are AMAZING!

Sent on 07/26/2017

sherrie · Married on 08/05/2017

My name is sherrie my wedding day is august 5th and I would like to say my over all experience has been amazing with Jodi and Tami!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Ericka · Married on 07/15/2017

We had our wedding July 15, 2017, and one word to describe the day was AMAZING. My husband and I as well as all of our guest are still raving about it.

PLANNING PROCESS- We booked our wedding about a year and a half before the big day and the entire process went smoothly. Tami was able draft up a contract that allowed to have everything we wanted in our wedding but still keep us within our budget. Another thing that I appreciated was how almost all of the vendors we used were available through Wedgewood, which was very helpful during the planning process, both my husband and I are military and live pretty hectic lives and we very much appreciated the “all in one” feel.

REHEARSAL - Thursday before our wedding we had the opportunity to meet our wedding coordinator Yadi and she was absolutely amazing. Due to delayed planes, only about 9 of the 16 members of our wedding party we able to the attend the wedding rehearsal, which had me stressing out out of fear that our wedding wouldn’t run smoothly, Yadi assured me that everything would be turn out great. Which it did!

THE BIG DAY- The big day finally arrived and my bridal party and I were able to come in early since there were no other events going on that day. The bridal suite was amazing very spacious, there was drinks and food set up for us in the suite before we arrived, which everyone enjoyed. Yadi came checked on us several times before the ceremony and ensured us that everything was going great. She even helped get my dress on (no one in my bridal party could figure out how to tie the back of my dress up loll). The wedding ceremony itself went off without a hitch. The reception décor was perfect and every one of our guest enjoyed the food.

Overall the entire event (planning process, rehearsal and wedding day) was amazing. Thank you to all the Wedgewood staff!!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Marleni · Married on 05/13/2017

Everyone was really attentive with everything always on point a little pricey but i didn't mind at all I'll do it again. Everything came out PERFECT!! Dream come true, the moment i walked into that room i fell in love. Love every detail and effort they put in it got lot of compliments. My place looked good! ???? thank you Tammy.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Katie · Married on 04/23/2017

Let me just say this is the place to get married if you want to be stress free. They have different packages that fit your needs and are willing to do anything for you to make you happy. I loved our wedding coordinator during my wedding. She was so helping and caring of my needs. She made sure my day was perfect and stress free. They have delicious food and a beautiful garden to get married in. The reception area of the wedding is wonderful and spacious. They give you a groom room and bridal suite with snacks and drinks for you to get ready. Overall, I love that they cared how you were feeling during my wedding and made sure I was happy with everything. Wedgewood truly made my wedding magical. Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2016

Wedgewood in Fresno was excellent. Jody walked me through every step of the planning process. She answered all of my questions and was very patient and accommodating. Yadi was the day of coordinator and she was amazing. I can't say enough good things about Wedgewood and their staff.

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Y

Youa · Married on 08/14/2016

Great wedding venue! Very accommodating and flexible packages with very nice and professional people to work with. Sales associates Tami and Jody were very kind and helpful throughout the planning process and day of wedding. Ysidora was an awesome coordinator for my wedding day, extremely helpful with setup and making sure everything went smoothly. My husband and I had a memorable wedding day that we will never forget.

Sent on 09/07/2016

We have heard nothing but great things about Wedgewood since we have booked our wedding there. I am extremely excited for my big day thanks to the amazing staff at Wedgewood.

Sent on 01/23/2016
  • CourtneyRose

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2016

I wish I could give them more Stars... they were seriously amazing. From the day we set the appointment for a consultation, Jodi & Tami went over options and helped us plan the perfect wedding. They gave us ideas, threw in added extras for us, made everything so completely stress free. Yadira was our day-of coordinator and she was great!! We had her at the rehearsal and then day of and she was running around, clipboard in hand- taking care of everything!
    Their services that are all included is what drew us to them in the first place and I'm so glad we chose Wedgewood as our venue! All our guests loved the food & kept saying how nice everything was. Bride & groom didn't have to worry about anything, I even went up to get a plate for the buffet and they had already served us a plate! I can't say enough how much I recommend Wedgewood Fresno. A+++

Sent on 08/23/2016

Brenda · Married on 07/30/2016

Just got married here a week ago and everyone can't stop talking about it. It was perfect. We used the DJ service, and cake service. It was so good. The DJ kept the crowd dancing never a dull moment on the dance floor. The bartender was friendly and nice. Yadira was my coordinator and she kept the day running smoothly. I was getting dehydrated since it was over 100 degrees and Yadira made sure I had enough water. Brought me something sugary and made sure I had a soda for after the ceremony. Tami helped me put everything together and helped me all the colors together so it all went together. Yadira also took all the decorations I brought and put everything together just the way I wanted it. Moises who was the banquet captain made sure we had cake, dinner, and drinks whenever we needed it.

They are very friendly and helpful. I have already recommended Wedgewood to someone who was already considering them. I highly recommend Wedgewood.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Mila · Married on 03/05/2016

My new husband and I adore Wedgewood. We recently got married here and it was a wonderful experience. Tami and Yadira took care of every want and need and made our day very beautiful and stress free. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about our wedding. We recommend this venue to anyone who wants a stress free, beautiful wedding.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Melanie · Married on 10/17/2014

Excellent. Stupendous. Wonderful. Amazing. Exceptional. Attentive. Professional. Awesome awesome awesome!!!! From the first planning meeting to the day of all our needs were taken care of!

Sent on 11/12/2014