Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Wedge wood

Yes this is the way to go all inclusive wedding

Sent on 06/03/2019

Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Nicole! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Holt · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Pleasantly surprised, beautiful, elegant!

I had toured about 15 venues prior to this one and let me tell you, the energy Katey gave, the excitement she shared with me, the beauty of the venue, the ease of them working with me on getting the price where I felt comfortable without jeopardizing the package I wanted was smooth. I am so excited to say "I do" March 6, 2020 at this venue!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Jacqueline! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 05/11/2019

Best wedding ever!

I can not thank everyone at Wedgewood at the fallbrook location for making my entire dream wedding happen! Everyone I worked with was very professional and amazing with communication. I was constantly asking questions and wanted updates and they helped me through the entire process while keeping me updated! I am so so so in love with Wedgewood and all of the staff as well. The staff completely took care of every little detail on the wedding day and helped me and my girls with everything! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings 10

• Laura

Laura · Married on 05/03/2019

Dream wedding!

Katey and all of the girls are definitely amazing! They work together flawlessly to make sure everything is taken cared of. My husband and I are so glad we made the choice to have our wedding here everything was absolutely perfect and so organized are guests were so happy. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Laura! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Victoria · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything ran seamlessly and best price on the market

My fiancé (now husband) and I went to look at WW fallbrook very soon after we got enchanted. I was intrigued by the photos I saw online of the greenery at this wedding site. When we went to tour the place we were greeted by Katey who was so funny and easy going, she made the experience super chill. WW is awesome and had all the details and vendors taken care for us, however I will recommend to research your own vendors if you're on a super tight budget because there are better deals out there for some things (photography and florals) than their recommendations. We told them our budget and that we wanted to stay strict within that budget but still have a decent/fun/beautiful wedding. They have so many different options for each couple and we able to accommodate all of our wants and requests when it came to building the plan and details for our wedding day. The rehearsal and wedding day itself went great. Audrey was our coordinator and did a fantastic job with everything to make sure it all went smooth. Our wedding ceremony was so beautiful and the reception went flawlessly.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings 12
    Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings 13

Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Victoria! Beautiful photos! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Larissa · Married on 03/30/2019

My fiancé and I visited this beautiful location on Friday 03/23/2018 in search of the perfect reception venue for our wedding. We were greeted by the oh-so-wonderful Katey Lowry in the front lobby. To start our tour, she showed us the suites for both the bride and groom before continuing to the ceremony area, cocktail hour area, banquet room, and lounge/bar. Throughout the tour, she took time to explain every detail, answer every question, and give helpful suggestions. Once finished with our tour, we headed back to her office to discuss finances. Katey went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations talking with us for 2 hours, working with us and our budget, and putting together 6 different quotes throughout our meeting to better accommodate us and our needs/wants. After going through our many options, she gave us some time to talk things over with each other and set us up on the patio outside with food/drink. We talked through our options and decided upon Wedgewood Fallbrook for our reception venue and met with Katey once more to take the next steps in our wedding planning journey! The entire Wedgewood Fallbrook staff was so warm and welcoming. We are excited for them to host our wedding reception and are even more excited to work with Katey! She gave us her complete and undivided attention, catering to us in every way. She was so friendly, bubbly, and sweet and was just simply wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Brooke · Married on 01/12/2019

Our perfect beginning

Our wedding was beyond anything we could have ever dreamed of hoped for! Katey was absolutely amazing and even though it was wet and raining on and off on our big day I was barely noticed the weather because of how perfect everything else was! Wedgewood exceeded my expectations beyond anything I could have ever expected! I am so happy we chose them and everyone who works with Wedgewood was exceptional! Thank you everyone for making our day perfect!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Ann Miller · Married on 12/30/2018

best.wedding.ever!

Katey assisted us in planning and executing the PERFECT wedding event for my son and daughter-in-law. Katey listened to exactly how the kids wanted their day to be, what was important, and did it all.

The venue at Wedgewood Fallbrook is beautiful with numerous areas to take unforgettable photos.

All our guests were paying us compliments all night long.

You will have the wedding of your dreams at the Wedgewood Fallbrook!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Ann! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate that you took the time to write them. We wish the bride and groom many years of happiness.

Lucy Lou · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't be happier

We were on the fence between having a wedding or going on an amazing honeymoon so to help us decide, we took a look at different venues. Once I saw this venue, I was immediately able to picture us standing at the altar surrounded by our loved ones. The venue was as pretty as it looked in photos. Then upon meeting Audrey and Katie, I knew we had to have the wedding here.
    When we were looking for venues, we had in mind that we needed to plan this wedding from Texas with only 5 months of time, so the planning process had to be as convenient as possible. Wedgewood Fallbrook did not fall short of our expectations and provided us with the information needed to keep us on track.

They came with a list of amazing vendors which saved us an insurmountable amount of time. Each of them earned us endless compliments from our guests.
    - The food was delicious. The hors d'oeuvres were great. The salmon and filet mignon were well made and tender. My brother ate THREE steaks other guests couldn’t finish!
    - Jennifer at Elegance on Display created a tiered cupcake tower that was more beautiful than I envisioned. Best of all, all of the flavors tasted great!
    - Chelsea at Everlove was so sweet and was able to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We even received the finished photos less than a month after the wedding day and they were beautiful
    - George at Southern Cali Djs was so much fun and was great at getting everyone to be involved, including the guests who refused to be on the dancefloor.

Lastly, Katie and Audrey kept our sanity intact. They are so sweet and helpful. They were always quick to reply to emails/answer phone calls and were the calming voices to my neurotic wedding planning soul. Katie was our coordinator for the rehearsal & the wedding and we could not have asked for a better coordinator. The decorations came out great and she led everything to run smoothly on the big day
    Thanks to the entire team at Fallbrook, we had a wedding that was beyond anything we could’ve asked for without breaking the bank!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Lucy! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Mari · Married on 08/11/2018

We had the wedding of our dreams at Wedgewood in Fallbrook❤️ The staff at Wedgewood, (especially Audrey!!!) made our whole experience stress free and so much fun! They are so organized and so quick to respond to any questions that come up along the way. It’s almost been a month since our wedding and every time we see people they are still telling us how much fun they had! If I had to change anything, there is honestly not one thing that I would change! Our wedding day was a dream come true, thank you Wedgewood!!!!!

Love,
    The Larsens
    Spencer & Mari

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings 14

Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Your wedding was looks amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Scarlett · Married on 05/05/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Wedgewood Fallbrook! I can honestly say their team made our day magical. They went above and beyond from the the start of our wedding planning until the moment we departed after our wedding. They have everything broken down to make wedding planning so easy and simple and are there to help you every step of the way. All of our guests raved about the food, and beverage service. All of the vendors they recommend were amazing as well. Having our wedding here was the best decision we’ve ever made!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings 20
    Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings 21
    Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings 22

Fallbrook by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Your photos are beautiful. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Suzanne · Married on 01/26/2018

Oh my gosh, where to start! We fell in love with this venue as soon as we saw it! What really sold us was their packages and pricing that they offer, along with their no pressure to book feeling. With the look of the venue we were blown away at their prices. There is no complaint that I can give to Wedgewood Fallbrook, every email I sent I had someone reply within that same day, I never felt like I was being a bother even with us adding and taking out certain items in the packages pretty much up till the week before the wedding! I worked the most with Katey she was there for our phone meetings and with us during our rehearsal and our wedding day, even our BP kept saying how they wished their wedding coordinator was as amazing as she was! We got married 1.26.2018, and going with this venue was the best choice we could have made, we are SO happy that we booked our wedding day here! If you're even thinking of looking into this place, go ahead and do so! You'll love it!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Cristi · Married on 10/25/2017

When we were looking for a venue, we wanted to find a place we loved but it was also important that it was in our budget as well. Wedgewood Fallbrook was able to fulfill every request we had. Their all-inclusive packages made wedding planning easier than I ever imagined it would be. Aubree and Kristen were so helpful throughout the 9 month of planning and they were able to keep up with my paranoid anxiety attacks. I was able to visit the venue whenever I wanted to get ideas, ask questions or just get a better idea of how certain décor pieces would feel in the space. Kayla was our coordinator and she was also FANTASTIC! I came to our rehearsal with some décor items that I didn't know where to place and without hesitation she walked the venue with me giving me ideas for them which turned out perfectly! The food was delicious and the staff on the day of does not hold you back from eating everything you paid for. After the ceremony, we were brought a plate of appetizers and when dinner started we sat down to two large plates of food to ensure we didn't miss out on a thing. We definitely appreciated that! I could go on and on but I think their star rating and reviews speak for themselves. You won't regret getting married here. And you'll appreciate the lack of stress that you feel and the confidence that you will have in the staff and venue itself. I cannot say Thank YOU enough to everyone that was a part of my wedding, thank you Wedgewood!!!

Being a part of other weddings made me even more grateful that we chose Wedgewood. We just showed up on the day and got married! No setting up, breaking down, or stress!

Oh, and P.S. DO NOT SKIP THE PHOTO BOOTH. It is a must have!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kara · Married on 03/10/2017

Oh my goodness, I am so incredibly happy that we decided on this venue for our March wedding! Kristen, Aubree, and Kayla were INCREDIBLE! Any time I had a quick question I would e-mail them and get a response within the hour!! With all the weddings they had going on, I thought that was pretty incredible. They were so sweet too so it made the stressful planning process not so stressful and actually fun and exciting. Wedgewood's packages are so convenient and affordable, you get so much bang for your buck here!! All of our guests mentioned at least once how wonderful the food was and how attentive all the staff were during the cocktail hour and the entire reception, the venue itself was so beautiful and just PERFECT the day of our wedding. I would recommend this venue to absolutely anyone!! We were thinking about having our wedding at a winery in Temecula, but you get SO MUCH MORE with SO MUCH LESS here at wedgewood in fallbrook, plus the pictures on the golf course and throughout the property came out so beautifully! Have your wedding here, trust me you would regret it! Thank you so much Wedgewood!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Theresa · Married on 02/23/2017

So happy we got married here! The day was so perfect and they worked with us during the whole process to ensure everything we wanted was taken care of. We received so many compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding they have been to, and the food was great! They made for a perfect day! Plus the location is beautiful and we got so many wonderful pictures!

Sent on 03/19/2017
  • I

Ida · Married on 09/16/2016

The staff at Wedgewood Fallbrook was incredible!! The venue is beautiful!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Lenore · Married on 08/26/2016

Our experience was wonderful.
    The wedding advisors ladies were great, the food was delicious & the banquet captain and staff was great. The vendors were spot on. Not to mention the pretty venue. Dress it up or dress it down, it's your day.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/26/2016

We had the best experience with the Fallbrook venue. Kristen was the only person we worked with from day one. She was even the person who gave us the initial tour. On the day of our wedding, she even filled in a coordinator which made everything so easy. We felt like she put extra time and energy into everything since she knew what our vision was first hand. We felt so lucky to have her there for our wedding day. All the Wedgewood vendors we worked with were very personable and we really felt like they took pride in their work and wanted to make our day special for us. The florist company that Fallbook worked with was changed after we had already met with Splendid Sentiments, but we were still able to continue with that vendor since we had already met with them. Jennifer from Elegance On Display had such great ideas for our cake and even had images made for it to help tie it into our concert theme. George, our DJ was very respectful of our playlist since we dictated the nights music. Everyone danced all night including my husband and me! Every time I emailed with a question, someone from the office would always respond within a few hours. We loved that we were able to change anything in our package up until our 10 day final meeting. We were a little under our minimum required budget, and Kristen gave us many options as to how we could spend that money to add to the wedding. On the big day, we felt like everyone working really wanted us to have a great experience including Joanie, our banquet captain. She even sent us home with a to go box of appetizers and cake. At the end of the night we never felt rushed to leave and everything was packed up nicely for us to pick up the next morning. They even kept our left over cake and topper in their fridge for us to pick up the next day. Overall, everything was just handled so well and we will never forget what a positive experience we had with Fallbrook. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/05/2016

I am hosting my wedding at the Fallbrook location and I am so in love with the venue! They have been really supportive and they are really flexible with chair arrangements for the ceremony, furniture place, etc. They are great to work with!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Loved the venue, it is small and intimate everyone was giving us compliments saying how nice it is and the pictures came our beautiful!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Emily · Married on 01/10/2016

The team at Wedgewood Fallbrook was above and beyond. The booking process was SO easy. They clearly explained what they provide and were so helpful with all of our questions. Someone was always on hand to answer my silly questions along the way. The rehearsal went so smooth. They are professionals at this and know exactly what to do. The day of went great! Our guests commented how smooth things flowed and it is a testament to their incredible work!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Selina · Married on 11/21/2015

Amazing venue!! Wonderful staff!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2015

They did an amazing job! The entire day went smoothly and was beautiful!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/18/2015

What can I say! I fell inlove with Wedgewood the moment I saw it, it is a very beautiful place for a wedding and with everything all set up moments before the wedding it is even more breath taking! It is also very convenient, with the ceremony, reception and pictures in on location. The banquet captain made and served Jon and I are plates which was one less thing for us to tackle. Everything turned out absolutely amazing and better than we could have imagined. I would recomend this location to everyone.

Sent on 03/31/2011