Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 3
Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 4
Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 5

Amanda Lee · Married on 11/03/2018

If you want a stress free wedding, this is your venue!

My husband and I got married at Wedgewood Black Forest on 11/03/2018. We had a Saturday evening (5:00-10:00) ceremony and reception. We could not speak more highly of Wedgewood. Every detail of our wedding was thought of and executed perfectly. We had a day of coordinator, Ellie, and she made sure everything went off without a hitch. She was immensely helpful at the rehearsal and made sure every person involved with the ceremony knew exactly what to do. Our banquet captain, Kayla, was also spectacular. Our reception stayed on schedule and we never felt rushed. The food was AMAZING. I got comments about the food all night and a week later, people are still telling me how good the food was! I heard “this is the best wedding I’ve ever been to” multiple times and that had a little to do with our choices and A LOT to do with the venue. The beauty of the venue combined with the professionalism of the staff made our wedding everything we could have ever wanted. As a bride you hear, “don’t sweat the small stuff” a lot regarding little things that go wrong during your wedding but truly, not one single thing went wrong. The best part was being able to enjoy planning a wedding; Wedgewood takes care of everything for us. We showed up to tastings and made some decisions but all the stressful details were completely taken care of. I can not recommend Wedgewood enough. If you want a gorgeous, stress-free wedding, book here. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Amanda! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Cynthia · Married on 09/23/2018

All inclusive removes a lot of stress, and Wedgewood Black Forest is the best! The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, the staff is amazing! Thank you for making our day better than I even imagined.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Emilee · Married on 08/23/2018

Wedgewood in Black Forest, Colorado Springs is beautiful! I loved the fact that we could have an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception. Wedgewood had a way to make our special day very memorable for everyone! The staff was understanding and able to assist everyone throughout the whole process. Kody, DJ, and his team created the best playlist for everyone to stay on the dance floor and he managed to get everyone on their feet! The cake from Garden of the Gods was amazing, everyone loved it. The flowers were very well put together. Both vendors that Wedgewood works with for flowers and cake were amazing. I loved the fact that they were able to recreate exactly what we asked for. Steven Koeppen, Officiant, created the best ceremony we could have asked for. He was able to come up with something that was perfect for us and our guests. The buffet food was also wonderful. Every guest enjoyed the taste and how they were able to leave full.
    Our wedding day was perfect because we went with Wedgewood at Black Forest. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Wedgewood!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Erica · Married on 07/08/2018

I honestly could not have found the time to plan such a beautiful wedding, nor could I have afforded it if Wedgewood had not helped me find the best vendors and help me plan everything. Because of Wedgewood, I had the most beautiful fairytale wedding that every girl dreams of. Thank you!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Paige · Married on 06/09/2018

Wedgewood Black Forest is a dream to work with. All the staff are kind, professional and flexible to meet your wedding needs. They run this venue like a well-oiled machine and there is not one question you could ask that they would have an answer or a solution for. The venue is very clean and the food is absolutely divine. The DJ service through West Coast the venue recommends are wonderful to work with and Tony the owner is professional and kind. He was great at making sure your song requests are heard, but still playing songs to fit the theme or vibe of the wedding. The photography service with Tina Joiner Photographer are very accommodating. Compared to some smaller venues in Colorado Springs (that don't have catering, flowers, DJ and photography included in the package), Wedgewood is more expensive, but for any brides out there they have no clue what they are doing, Wedgwood is well worth the cost because come your special day you really don't have to worry about a thing.

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 6
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 7
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 8
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 9
    Sent on 06/12/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! These pictures are so beautiful and we are so glad we were able to be part of your special day! We wish you all the best and hope that you stay in touch with your Wedgewood family!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/24/2018

The entire staff was amazing! I had so many compliments not only on the venue, but the food as well. Definitely check them out!

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 10
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 11
    Sent on 06/06/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We truly appreciate the feedback and are glad you had a great wedding experience.

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2018

The whole staff is the best!! Always there and always excited with you. I fell in love with everything wish I could do it again !

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 12
    Sent on 06/08/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your wedding experience was and are so grateful to have been a part of it! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

Wedgewood Black Forest was superb. Every single one of my guests swore mine was the best wedding they’d ever been to! Tina, the recommended photographer is outstanding. She’s professional and knows exactly what to do to make every picture come out perfectly. Sarah, our DJ had everyone on the dance floor all night! Ellie, our wedding coordinator took care of every detail I could think of, and many I couldn’t. This group has the wedding process down to a science. I’ve heard horror stories from friends and family when it comes to planning a wedding, but mine was simple and went off without a hitch. The venue is stunning, and all the finished were first class. I would recommend everyone to them! Thank you, ladies for making my day PERFECT.

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 13
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 14
    Sent on 05/01/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

You wedding was stunning. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Pamela · Married on 04/08/2018

Wedgewood is spectacular! They made all my wildest dreams come true! Everything was perfect, and our families had a great time!

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 15
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 21
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 22
    Sent on 06/07/2018

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

These pictures are beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are so grateful to have been a part of your wedding and we wish you two all the best! Congratulations!

d · Married on 03/24/2018

Our wedding is in December and the staff at Wedgewood Black Forest has made everything easy! They have been patient with my questions and are always a joy to speak with!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Rebekah · Married on 03/23/2018

We were married here just last week. What an experience! From start to finish this place was the best venue we could have ever booked. The team was friendly and super nice. We meet all the office staff and they were always timely in answering our emails and collecting payment. Price - this place is well worth the value. They help with every detail and include a lot. Not having to think about the meal and the booze was a huge life saver. If you want all inclusive, you can include the items in your package or if not they let you bring in most your own vendors. Ellie was just an amazing contact and we loved working with her. On the day of the event, we were greeted with such smiles. The team helped to know who had food allergies or who have dietary restrictions. They were open to our ideas and changing the timeline. The staff went as far as cleaning our cake knife and serving spatula before putting them back into the box. The snacks in the bridal suite and the grooms suite were great for eating when getting ready. I am beyond impressed and can't wait to see how beautiful the pictures turned out from the wedding. Thank you Wedgewood for taking such great care of us!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Audrianna · Married on 03/16/2018

The venue is fabulous and the staff was very helpful prior, during, and after our event!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Kelsey · Married on 01/16/2018

Very friendly and helped me through every step of the way! Had a bunch of changes and problems myself but they helped me solve them and turn it into the best night of my life!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Kalene · Married on 12/09/2017

Ok guys, if you are looking for a smooth, simple, amazing wedding planning process, choose Wedgewood! We got married at Wedgewood in Black Forest and the team there is AMAZING! The whole process was easy, and then the day of was incredible. They treat you like royalty and have snacks and everything for you!! Seriously would recommend them to EVERYONE getting married :)

Sent on 12/13/2017

Crystal · Married on 11/04/2017

Wedgewood at Black Forest was the perfect venue for our wedding! Their friendly and knowledgeable staff took care of everything and made sure our day was effortless for us. Ellie (our personal coordinator) was so incredible. She went above and beyond at every turn to ensure everything was taken care of for us. She was always one step ahead and anticipated what we needed before we asked for it. Our decorations were placed so precisely by her and her team throughout the ceremony and reception locations. They worked well with our outside photographer to make sure we got all of the shots we wanted. Our DJ Chelsea was also fantastic. She kept everything moving right on time and played all of our requested songs. She kept the party going and even accommodated some last-minute changes to our playlist. All of our guests were so impressed with the thoughtfulness and friendly nature of everyone who helped make our day so special. Our flowers were so beautiful! Thank you, Liese! And our cake was phenomenal! Thank you, Sue! Thank you, Ellie and everyone at Wedgewood at Black Forest! We had the most perfect wedding day and we owe it all to all of you!

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 23
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 29
    Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 30
    Sent on 11/20/2017

Bailey · Married on 10/29/2017

My fiancé and I had the most amazing wedding. We loved Wedgewood at Black Forest. Ellie and Brit were the best and the food was out of this world. I have nothing negative to say. Its was a perfect wedding and this venue went out of its way to make sure that it was infact, perfect. I

Sent on 11/12/2017

hanna · Married on 10/22/2017

Amazing staff and so loving!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Kristi · Married on 09/04/2017

Our wedding day was so special, and all of the staff made sure everything was taken care. They also made sure we were happy and had everything we needed at all times. I highly recommend wedgewood!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Corralyn · Married on 08/19/2017

The ceremony was beautiful! The reception flowed so perfectly! Kadee and Britt made everything so perfect! All my worries and stress fell away. We had our own time to ourselves to take everything in, our guests had things to do and even though we didn't have a seating chart people made everything work! Ben was our DJ and he killed it and made it beautiful with all of the song transitions. We had time to enjoy our meals and the appetizers! So important! Choose this venue! You won't regret it and you won't be drained of every penny!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Mollie · Married on 07/01/2017

No matter what you do, you have to check out Wedgewood Black Forest. They have weddings down to a science but are still SO so personal. I honestly cannot say enough good things about this place. We got married on August 31st and had our dream wedding. They made the planning so easy and were so helpful. Their packages were so customizable, we didn't pay for anything that we didn't want. I honestly can't think of anything that we would have changed. We loved every moment of our wedding. The coordinators were fantastic at keeping everything running smoothly, nothing felt rushed or like it was dragging. The food was DELICIOUS. We got so many compliments on how tasty everything was! Everyone said it wasn't like normal wedding food. They have so many little touches that are so thoughtful. For example, after the ceremony they made sure that we had time to ourselves to just soak it all in. They put us in the brides room and had champagne and our appetizers! And before the ceremony they had the bridal party set with snacks and champagne. And we loved our package to take to the hotel of food and champagne. We truly felt like everyone went out of there way to make our day just absolutely perfect. And I love that all of our family got to enjoy everything and not have to worry about a thing. We got so many comments on how fun our wedding was. My number one priority was to have a fun reception, not a boring one. And they hit it out of the park. I honestly kept tearing up throughout the honeymoon (happy tears of course!) thinking of just how perfect everything was. We picked the perfect venue and have zero regrets. I hear so many brides say how they didn't get to enjoy their wedding or eat the food or that everything was just a blur but that is not how we feel at all. I cannot say enough how much we truly enjoyed our wedding. We already have our pictures back (shout out to Yellowpaddle!!) and I'm including pictures to show how happy we were!!

Black Forest by Wedgewood Weddings 31
    Sent on 09/16/2018

Erin · Married on 06/17/2017

Wedgewood Black Forest was a great venue that was recommended by a friend who also recently was married there. They made the experience easy and convenient. I definitely recommend them for any one getting married in the Colorado Springs area!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Beth · Married on 06/16/2017

We used only Wedgewood suggested vendors which made the whole experience so easy! We did not have to worry about anything regarding the vendors! If you want a venue where you get to customize everything, but you don't have to stress about it, Wedgewood is the best! We worked with everyone there and they were very respectful and responsive. They were quick to respond to emails and will do everything within their power to make sure your special day goes as you desire! I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Rochelle · Married on 06/15/2017

Easiest and most convenient wedding planning ever. Prices were affordable and we got the party of a lifetime to celebrate our wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jantzen · Married on 06/04/2017

Booking our destination wedding at Wedgewood Black Forest was the greatest decision we could have ever made. Although everything went off without a hitch, it wouldn't have happened that way had we not booked with Wedgewood. Little did we know when we booked the venue, we'd also embark on a long distance engagement and plan a cross-country move, all within months of the wedding. The months leading up to our wedding day were filled with house hunting, relocation logistics, and pure quality time via phone and FaceTime to stay connected, so needless to say there was little time to devote to the actual wedding planning. Thankfully it wasn't needed! The coordinators at Wedgewood kept everything together from the vendor needs months in advance to the little details on the day of. We didn't even have a rehearsal (since our party was so small) and it still went perfectly. I can't thank them enough for all that they did for us. The DJ, Landon, was so fun and accommodating and the food was absolutely perfect. We had SO many compliments on everything. This place was worth every penny and then some. Great bang for your buck with the all-inclusive pricing. I can't brag on them enough!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Christine · Married on 06/04/2017

The Wedgewood Black Forest was the perfect and most beautiful setting for my daughter's wedding. But even more important was the care, kindness and excellence of the staff. In the planing stages of the wedding they were always reassuring and positive, giving me great confidence that every detail would be address and handled with care. On the day of the wedding the entire staff served us with a smile from set up to tear down. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 06/13/2017