Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 5
Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 7

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2012

Very happy I chose Tapestry House for my wedding venue- the all-inclusive nature of their services made everything so easy and stress free so I could just enjoy my wedding day :) very helpful staff and such a beautiful venue!

Sent on 10/01/2012

This is a beautiful venue, we got lots of compliments about the place. The staff was very friendly and answered all questions in a timely manor. The price was great with what they included.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Jenna · Married on 04/01/2012

The Tapestry House was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. We were able to get married outside and were so lucky to have the flexibility to be outside no matter what season. Tapestry House offers blankets and umbrellas for your guests if needed. The grounds were beautiful and the staff was easy to work with! I would do it again exactly the same!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Jenna! You, Jon, your wedding party, and families were such a joy to work with, we wouldn't have wanted you to plan your wedding any other way, either!!

Hope all is well! ~Stephanie

nikki · Married on 01/13/2012

The venue was amazing and the staff were all so helpful! I couldn't have chosen a better location!

Sent on 01/29/2012

Tiffany · Married on 01/07/2012

We had an indoor winter wedding at Tapestry House, and it was absolutely beautiful! The staff members were very helpful through the planning stages, and they did a great job bringing everything together flawlessly on our wedding day. This venue is definitely worth a five star rating!! =)

Sent on 01/31/2012

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hey Tiffany and Drake! Thank you so much for your kind words! You had some amazing features at your wedding that we wanted to share with everyone, so we featured your wedding in our blog! It was such a pleasure getting to know both of you! ~ Bridget

Taylor · Married on 01/06/2012

The Tapestry House did amazing job at our wedding! The entire staff are not only amazing people, but EXTREMELY good at their jobs. No detail was overlook, no worry of ours was trivial, and nothing could have prepared us for what an amazing time we had! Form the moment we met for our first tour, to the moment we walked down the aisle they worked to make the day as special and as worry free as possible. We truly appreciated their professionalism and helpfulness. No amount of words or testimonies could do just to the venue or staff justice. We highly recommend The Tapestry House to anyone looking for a wedding venue in Colorado, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Heather · Married on 11/05/2011

BEAUTIFUL venue with a staff that's hard to beat!! They made my day stress free. I live 2.5 hours away from the venue and they were so understanding and helpful with the distance. HIGHLY recommend. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

tapestryhouse.com

Sent on 11/29/2011

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Heather! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you had such a beautiful wedding! We wish you and Sean all the best! Come back and see your brick anytime :) ~Bridget

Misty · Married on 08/02/2011

Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding or venue. From the second my husband and I stepped into the venue we knew that this was the place for our dream wedding. The staff is amazing and helps make everthing perfect.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Misty, Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Oscar were such a pleasure to work with, it made our job easy. We wish you two all of the best, and feel free to come visit your brick on your anniversary!!

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2011

The staff at the Tapestry House were wonderful to work with. It is a litle pricey, but the value is extraordinary. I am happy with this venue.

Sent on 06/05/2011

Mary · Married on 02/20/2011

Daniel and I held our ceremony and reception at the Tapestry House on February 20th and we could not have been more pleased. To be honest after going to an open house at Tapestry House we loved it so much we did not even look at any other locations before deciding to book it. The staff is absolutely amazing they answered our questions with patience and knowledge. Stephanie and Bridget are wonderful to work with. It was a perfect day largely due to them. I am so happy that we choose to have our wedding at Tapestry House it was more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Sent on 03/04/2011

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Mary! (and Daniel too) :) We are so glad that you had the wedding of your dreams. You and Daniel were amazing to work with; so sweet and flexible. The bridal "dowry" was hysterical! We wish you joy in your new lives together! Come back and see your brick anytime :) Thank you so much for your kind words! ~ Bridget

Jane · Married on 01/01/2011

I pulled off an amazing wedding in two months, only because of The Tapestry's awesome staff! You guys made it all so beautiful, we both felt so special!
    Thank you so much!
    Jane & Jeff
    1/1/11

Sent on 01/07/2011

Jane,
    It was our pleasure! You and Jeff are such an amazing couple and we are truly thankful that you allowed us to be a part of your special day. Your candle lit aisle out by the gazebo was gorgeous and your CENTERPIECES! Hats off to you Jane! We can't wait to see your photos ;) -

Kimberly · Married on 12/18/2010

The wedding planning was care free. The Tapestry House took care of everything and all we had to do was enjoy the day.

Sent on 01/06/2011

Hey Kimberly,

I am so glad that your wedding was a stress free event for you! You and JP were so wonderful to work with. Wishing you all the best in your new future together! - Bridget

Caroline · Married on 10/16/2010

The Tapestry House is a gorgeous place for an outdoor wedding!! It was truly romantic & beautiful & peaceful. The staff at the Tapestry House was very responsive with last minute questions & changes to guest count (always answered the phone during business hours & quick email responses). We worked very closely with Stephanie, who was friendly, professional, and ensured everything ran smoothly. All of our requests were honored & on the crisp fall morning, the staff provided warm fleece blankets for our chilly guests!! Fantastic venue! Caring staff!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Caroline,
    We are so happy to hear that you were happy with your wedding! Your kind words mean the world to us! You, Todd, and both of your families were a pleasure to work with and even on a chilly day, your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad we were able to share that special day with you, Stephanie

mollie · Married on 05/22/2010

The Tapestry House is absolutely gorgeous and the perfect place for a wedding, I lost track of all of the comments about how beautiful the venue was :) Our wedding there was more than I could ever ask for and the staff was SOOO amazing. They handled some minor problems (with other vendors) with the utmost professionalism to the point that I didn't even know about the issues until after the fact, and they made sure that everything happened the way that we wanted. The date we chose was a bit expensive, but I think that is true everywhere for the same date. They were a 10!

Sent on 06/05/2010

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Congrats to both you and Brendan, Mollie! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and the two of you were absolutely wonderful to work with! I'll never forget the shepherd's hooks that lined your aisle and what a presence they created!! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors and are so glad we were able to share in such an important day in your life! ~Stephanie

Tanya · Married on 03/27/2010

The Tapestry House helped me plan my wedding in one month and it couldn't have been more perfect if I'd had a year. They did a wonderful job and took care of all the details for me. Planning my wedding couldn't have been easier. The people were great to work with, quick to respond to questions and guided me through all the things I needed to do. The day itself went flawlessly and was well coordinated. They also put me in touch with other vendors who were also wonderful to work with and had the same high standards that The Tapestry House set for themselves. I would highly recommend them for any event. The venue is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/11/2010

Tanya,
    Thank-you so much for your feedback. We really enjoyed working with you and Fred! It would have been nice to get to know you even better, but as you said, a month to plan everything was really quick! We wish you the best of luck, and will keep Fred in our thoughts and prayers for his safe return home ~ Bobbie
  • shannandrew

Shanna · Married on 08/22/2009

The Tapestry House was amazing. It is so gorgeous and you get so much for your money. Included in the fee is both the ceremony and reception site.

All the chairs are included for the ceremony and there is a beautiful gazebo. If you have flowers/decorations, they have some very nice pillars they can also put out. They told me that in case of rain they can immediately move everything inside, or if it's light they have umbrellas for guest use.

For the reception, everything you need is included (except the food, of course)! You have tables and chairs, as many as will accommodate your guests, as well as linens, napkins, flatware, silverware, cups/glasses, several glass holders to choose from for centerpieces, a buffet table, and a cake table.

They also provide a gift table and table for guest book, programs, etc. Not to mention, you get to use the house before the wedding. They have a room provided for the bridal suite and a room for the groom. They go over every aspect of the wedding with you at your walkthrough and come out with an exact time line.

All of the staff were so nice and helpful. They made the day go by smoothly! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to get married.

Sent on 09/09/2009

Katelin · Married on 08/16/2009

The Tapestry House made my wedding planning so easy. They manage everything from the color of the linens to fixing your veil right before you walk down the aisle. Also, when you book with them they give you a list of their preferred and proven vendors which helps with every other part of the planning as well. It was the perfect venue for my wedding of 120 guests.

Sent on 01/16/2011

Heather · Married on 07/30/2009

The Tapestry House goes above and beyond to make your day special and stress-free in every way. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 08/09/2009

Chandy · Married on 01/10/2009

It is a beautiful place to get married and the people were very nice and helpful to work with. They made our day everything that I wished it could be. I would recomend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/29/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2006

I got married almost 2 years ago and people are still talking about our wedding! It truly was the fairytale every girl dreams of! Everyone who worked at the Tapestry House was nice and did everything they could to make our day perfect! I would high recommend the Tapestry House to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2008

Jenny · Married on 01/15/2005

We were married at the Tapestry House on January 15, 2005. We reserved the house for the evening and our out of town family and guests stayed there with us. It was the most wonderful, beautiful, intimate location. Our wedding was PERFECT in every way!

Sent on 09/09/2013
  • Tishana

Tishana · Married on 09/01/2017

I absolutely loved my wedding here. They worked with me, they weren't upset when I was late, which I was, a lot. They were very responsive to e-mails, getting back to me fairly quickly. The team itself was hands on. The locale is beautiful! I got married on September 1st and the trees were full, some were changing colors, which made it even more amazing. I had Kim and Marissa as my main points of contact and they did an amazing job. They include a DJ in the price, and you can add flowers, cake, photobooth, and other items as well. They give you an a la carte menu of things to choose for your wedding. I honestly think that my wedding couldn't have gone any smoother. It is a place that you really need to look for. I am so happy that we were able to get married there.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jojo · Married on 08/06/2017

If you're looking for a stress free venue then I recommend the Tapestry House!! The staff were Curtious and acomidating The food, deliouse and plentiful. The pictures taken in the House as well as on the grounds, looked enchanting Many of our guest were coming up to us complimenting on how beautiful everything was. Every parent wants their children to have a memorable and beautiful day. The Tapestry House delivered

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • Saundie

Saundie · Married on 09/03/2016

We picked the perfect venue for our wedding! Not only were the grounds gorgeous, but working with the staff was incredible. They are SUPER organized and incredibly helpful (Thank you, Alex!). They were always very responsive to our emails and helped us stay on track with the planning. We appreciated their expertise and suggestions. If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn’t change a thing. Our day-of banquet manger was phenomenal (Thank you, Chloe!). We were very pleased with the whole experience!

Sent on 09/19/2016

I am so glad my husband and I chose to get married here! The day was perfect everything went as planned I didn't have to stress about anything that day. The staff was friendly and on top of everything making sure we were able to enjoy our day. Alex Is amazing and we really loved working with her. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 08/09/2016