Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 5
Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 6
Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings 7

Kayla · Married on 05/14/2016

This venue was the most perfect, helpful and all around amazing venue we could have asked for. All of the staff was professional and friendly, they were able to accommodate everything we asked for! The food was amazing, the DJ was knowledgeable and flexible. The venue itself is so romantic and beautiful, it makes for the loveliest pictures. Overall I would rate it a 10/10 every time!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

If you're thinking of getting married in the Northern Colorado area, this is the place to get married. The staff are so organized, helpful, and accommodating. The venue is beautiful (even if it is rainy and 40 degrees on your wedding day!). The food is absolutely delicious as well!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Clare · Married on 04/24/2016

My husband and I had the perfect wedding, thanks to the Tapestry House. They have an all-inclusive sort of feel, so other than our cake and photographer, which we chose to find otherwise, the venue helped take care of any vendors we needed for our wedding. They are so flexible with bringing in our own vendors, and make sure they get every detail of the wedding, even if it is from a vendor of our choosing. Alex, Marisa, and Emily are amazing! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Crystal · Married on 01/16/2016

Tapestry House is absolutely amazing!!! The staff is so attentive and responsive and they made my husband and I feel like royalty on our wedding day. They walk you through the entire planning process and you are able to customize anything you want with their packages. The price point is so reasonable for everything you get. All of our guests said that our wedding was the best they had ever been to. The DJ was wonderful and kept folks entertained the whole night. Even the florist that the venue contracts with was wonderful! Our wedding was so beautiful and we can't thank the Tapestry House enough for making it so special! The brick laying ceremony is a great end to the reception, but if you get the chance to stay the night in the house too, it just extends your special day even more. The only concerning factor we had with Tapestry was not being able to taste the food prior to the wedding; but rest assured...the food was really, really good! We could go on for days talking about how wonderful this venue is...we can't wait to go back and have another party in the future! I highly recommend this venue to any couple getting married in Colorado!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2015

We loved having our wedding at the Tapestry House! We had a few extra challenges because we planned our wedding mostly long distance. The staff at the Tapestry House were very accommodating when we needed to have our appointments over the phone or reschedule based on our flights. Their built-in system of vendors cut down on a lot of time we would have spent searching for vendors.

Our wedding was in the winter so we had to make sure we picked a venue with a beautiful indoor and outdoor option. We made a last-minute decision to have the ceremony indoors and were very pleased with the results.

The only thing we found ourselves wishing for was more time in the house before the event to get ready, but this isn't really part of their package and we found other places to get ready.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Jen · Married on 10/18/2015

The wonderful people at Tapestry House have made planning my wedding so easy! They have great vendors that have been a pleasure to work with as well. I booked Tapestry House having never seen it in person. When I finally set foot upon the grounds I was blown away! It looks amazing in pictures but no picture does it justice. It is gorgeous and radiates openness and peace. Such a beautiful spot! I am so thankful to the staff and feel fortunate to have found such a perfectly stunning setting for my wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2015

This venue is very professional and easy to work with when planning your wedding. The venue was absolutely beautiful and offers delicious food options!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Juli · Married on 06/11/2015

This is such an amazing Venue! The staff (especially Marissa) was amazing! They answered all of my questions in a timely manner and really had everything soooo organized! The grounds are amazing and beautiful and they really helped us out and made us feel confident that we picked the right venue! I'm not sure how the Wedgewood pricing and stuff is, we booked them before they switched which was really nice because then we got to really pick and choose some of the new stuff but then were able to keep some of the old rules and benefits! This place was so amazing though! Everything was great!

Sent on 07/06/2015

The tapestry house is a beautiful venue with amazing staff who truly care about making your day special. I truly feel like they made me feel like their number one priority. My wedding was beautiful, the staff was amazing, everything about it was great and perfect

Sent on 07/15/2015

Colby · Married on 05/16/2015

The tapestry house is without a doubt the single best place to get married. Sarah and I can now say with experience, their team made the whole process painless. Marissa was absolutely perfect to work with throughout the whole process and Kathy was the best event captain we could have asked for. They worked with us for special accommodations, requests and getting our wedding party in the house for the night after the wedding. What a special place for such a special day. If you want an affordable venue in the Fort Collins area that has a ceremony grounds and a reception hall and has staff that will make the process easier than any cheesy wedding movie you've ever seen, these guys are the ones!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Hannah · Married on 04/24/2015

I cannot express enough gratitude towards the Tapestry House staff. They truly made our wedding day special. They were so helpful and truly listened to our wants and needs. They made the day a breeze.

I want to especially thank Carolyn and Marrissa for helping with the planning process and for coordinating during the wedding. We really enjoyed working with these ladies, they made us feel comfortable and were available if we ever had any questions .

When you book at the Tapestry House, you are not just booking a beautiful venue, you are booking peace of mind!!!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Tess · Married on 11/08/2014

Very satisfied with The Tapestry House overall! They made the most stressful day of my life seem like a breeze. Our wedding coordinator, Ashley was so helpful and sweet. I wish we could get married there every weekend!
    Thank you to the entire staff. Amazing experience.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Brooke · Married on 10/09/2014

They were very well organized and did an amazing job making my wedding day completely stress-free! I was more than blown away by their great customer service. All of my guests were very impressed with the whole experience and venue!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Laura · Married on 07/26/2014

Absolutely beautiful location and great staff! They made the event really easy, well organized and fun! I would highly recommend having a wedding at the Tapestry House. The brick is a very unique idea and makes it really special. Thank you for everything, our pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • Chandra

Chandra · Married on 06/27/2014

My husband and I recently got married at The Tapestry House, and the staff was nothing short of amazing! First, the grounds were immaculate and the flowers and gardens, gorgeous. The staff is fantastic, very responsive and attentive to any question my mom or I had over the planning process, and they were very flexible when I asked to extend my timeline. They even kept me up to date the day of our wedding on the what the Doppler radar was saying about the impending rain storm! I had tons of guests comment on how smoothly everything ran, how great the staff was and how beautiful everything was. If I could do it all over again, I would 100% still chose this venue.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Chandra,
    We're so happy to hear that you would come back, what a sweet thing to say! Weather can always be so stressful on a wedding day, so we're glad we were able to help calm you a bit with the updates!
    Best wishes to you and Nick!
    Tapestry House Staff

Absolutely amazing! The grounds are beautiful and the banquet area matches. The staff was very helpful leading up to and during the wedding. Could not be happier.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

This place is amazing. I am so incredibly impressed with everything about this venue. My husband and I were married here at the beginning of June, and neither of us have anything negative to say about the venue or staff. I had many friends who told me that their wedding coordinator was pushy and constantly on them to move to the next thing... to the point that they were not able to enjoy their big day. This was not a problem with the Tapestry House staff. They kept us on schedule without being pushy or taking us away from enjoying out wedding. It was everything that we could have asked for. Not to mention we had a Kentucky Derby theme for our wedding (complete with the big hats and bow ties) so the setting was absolutely perfect. The grounds are impeccably kept and they did everything possible to accommodate our every need.

This place is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth every penny to make your special day perfect.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Robin were a pleasure to work with and we have been loving all of the pictures of your guests in their Kentucky Derby hats!
    We wish you all the best!
    Tapestry House Staff

The Tapestry House was the perfect place for our wedding. The outdoor ceremony space is beautiful and the pavilion space for our reception was set-up perfectly. The staff was extremely helpful and great to work with. Because they do not hold a liquor license, we purchased our own alcohol and hired a bartender. This alone saved us thousands of dollars!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Roberta · Married on 03/07/2014

The staff at Tapestry House was amazing! The made our wedding stress-free.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! We're so glad you were able to enjoy your wedding day!

Ben · Married on 08/25/2013

The already beautiful house, grounds, and reception hall were enhanced by the trees, plantings, and flowers everywhere (all Tapestry House provided). The decorations we brought were easily set up by staff with our preferences communicated beforehand. Others details, decorations, specific preferences & desires for the ceremony, reception, and food were handled professionally and without worry. The "walk through" before the wedding really helped ensure a smooth wedding day. Also, the wedding director (Jeni) was great. She helped ensure a smoothly run ceremony and was flexible as we changed many details up until the last minute. :) Our wedding day will be so memorable and we were allowed the flexibility to customize the Tapestry House to our personal style. I could go on about every detail of the day, the communication throughout the process, professionalism, beautiful house, etc. We are so grateful to have chosen the Tapestry House for our wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Ben, thank you so much for your kind words! We truly loved working with the two of you throughout the entire wedding process! We wish you all the best!
    ~Stephanie

Erin · Married on 08/02/2013

Our August wedding at the Tapestry House was absolutely AMAZING. The staff is incredible and easy to work with, and the venue is stunning. All of our guests can't stop talking about what a great wedding we had. A HUGE plus to this venue is that they are VERY familiar with the planning process and are incredibly helpful in making the day go smoothly for the bride and groom. So happy we chose to have our wedding here!

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • User2682094 · 2+ years ago

I wouldn't have wished for any place more perfect on my wedding day! The grounds are beautiful and the staff was more than helpful both before my wedding and the day of.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Kayci · Married on 05/25/2013

I LOVE the Tapestry House!! All the people we worked with were so friendly and helpful. THe grounds are amazing. We got married in May and the flowers were so pretty. The staff is so organized. I loved that. They ran our wedding so smoothly. We had so many compliments about our venue and how organized it was. That is because of the Tapestry House. I would highly recommend the Tapestry House! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kayci! We absolutely loved your wedding! It was so young & fun! Lots of personal teacher touches!

S · Married on 02/23/2013

Stephanie and Judy were very helpful and were wonderful to work with. It is a beautiful place.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2012

They are constantly in contact with you throughout the months leading up to your wedding. On your big day they have everything handled down to a tee. They even came in periodically to tell me the updated weather forecast while i was getting ready. They are extremely efficient and friendly and out no stress on the bride or groom on the wedding day. the venue itself is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Kelly! We loved all of your wedding decorations and your dress was so beautiful, our staff could not stop talking about it! Congrats to you and Daniel!